#26: "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• I'm considering running for President!
    • Ya' gotta give me somethin', honey!
    • The man's a joy magnet!

Bwah, luckiest! When I got my new video iPod and gave my nano to older daughter, she asked me,

"Mother, what's a 'Clackpod'? And why does my nano have that as its name?"

Eye rolling ensued upon my explanation. :cryingwlaughter:

Hee, I gave my old mini to my 20 yo son. It's named Claypod (Sr.). Hee.

BWAH, lucky & Muski!

New electronics are so fun. My laptop isn't new, but I got a new extended-life battery for Christmas for it, and I often play around on it in bed until I'm sleepy (or until Mr. Gibby suggests that there's a more interesting way to spend my time in bed.) :) And I have my pocket pc with me at all times! I've had great figuring out what clack to put on it. There's so much space that I've barely scratched the surface toward filling it up! Watching clack while I'm on the treadmill or the elliptical sure makes the time go faster.

Lucky, have you been encoding like mad so that you can put your favorite clack on your ipod?

Yeah, I like the Media Converter SA Edition, too. I've just started using it recently. It has a lot of available options! My pocket pc (a Kaiser) has a program called 'The Core Pocket Media Player' that will play any kind of file, including mp4s. However, avi files look the best on the Kaiser, so I'm playing around with the media converter avi settings. All to make Clay look the very best!

tn-500_38.jpg

tn-500_39.jpg

WTF? This chick just does not look appropriately tha-rilled to be standing cheek-to-cheek with Clay Aiken. What's up with that? Where's the drool? Where's the shit-eating grin? Where are the glazed eyes? Is she in a coma or sumpin'?

ETA: My boyfriend sure is a cutie-patootie!

Oh, I think maybe I qualify for the eHP now, too. I sleep with it. It has it's own pillow. I'm serious.

luckiest... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: Would that be the Canadian branch of the eHP... Houston NORTH!!!

tn-500_38.jpg

tn-500_39.jpg

WTF? This chick just does not look appropriately tha-rilled to be standing cheek-to-cheek with Clay Aiken. What's up with that? Where's the drool? Where's the shit-eating grin? Where are the glazed eyes? Is she in a coma or sumpin'?

ETA: My boyfriend sure is a cutie-patootie!

Did you notice the hand on the waist of said chick? Maybe she was stunned and froze. :hubbahubba:

From CH:

Some info from GAD about the upcoming episode of AI2 Rewind:

Here's some info on this weekend's AI Rewind Country Rock show.

Again the performance line-up is different than the original show. Clay's performance of SES is in the middle of the show instead of at the end, but there's no new footage (the only judges' comment is Simon's). But everyone's performance is shown, even Corey's "Drift Away" in the mesh shirt (my eyes! my eyes!). Nova will be soooo very happy for that. *g*

At the beginning of the show, Josh leads off with his Garth Brooks song and he says he wanted to choose an uptempo song because he wanted to set himself apart from Clay and Ruben, who he thought were going to sing ballads. I remember being mad at Clay for choosing to sing such a slow song when the show was about Country Rock, but he said he chose that song because he was a Bryan White fan, he didn't want to do a "hoedown with banjo" type song, and he thought this was contemporary country and it fit him. He makes no apologies about his song choice.

Clay was also very kind talking about Julia going home that week. Considering that they all taped their comments without knowing what the others are saying, his remarks closely mirrored what she herself said about her AI experience. It seemed to me that he was and probably is a very good friend to her.

Kim Caldwell was quite funny going on about how she liked everything about her performance of a Travis Tritt song and the judges liked it too, and she loved her outfit, her hair, her makeup, and well ... EVERYTHING! She was surprised that she was in the bottom 2 that week, not really sure why she bombed with America.

I have Disco!Pants!Clay! singing "Everlasting Love" too, with his comments about Simon calling it terrible. I'll post about that later this week

The woman with Clay and Quiana is Jenny Hill, a cast member in Spamalot. In fact, I think she may be the one in the sexy white underwear parading around during Sir Robin's song. Maybe she was Clay's date!

I think she was just performing in the show that evening so they took a pic together. :whistling-1:

tn-500_39.jpg

Did you notice the hand on the waist of said chick? Maybe she was stunned and froze. :hubbahubba:

I know what that's like! When I had a M&G with Clay and we were doing the pictures, they took one of Clay and my cousin first, then called me up for a picture with the two of them, then sent her away for one of just me and Clay. I'm much shorter, and he rested his cheek against the top of my head. It was heaven!!!! :hubbahubba: After the picture was taken and I started to step away, he said to me with a little smirk, "I think you just rubbed a hole in my jacket!" (This was during the JNT '05, so he was wearing that white jacket.) :27: :naughtywag::whistling-1: I swear, I didn't even realize it until he said it, but the whole time I had my arm around his waist, I had been rubbing him with my thumb! I enjoyed every second!

After the picture was taken and I started to step away, he said to me with a little smirk, "I think you just rubbed a hole in my jacket!" (This was during the JNT '05, so he was wearing that white jacket.) :27: :naughtywag::whistling-1: I swear, I didn't even realize it until he said it, but the whole time I had my arm around his waist, I had been rubbing him with my thumb! I enjoyed every second!

:lmaosmiley-1: :naughtywag::cryingwlaughter:

I know what that's like! When I had a M&G with Clay and we were doing the pictures, they took one of Clay and my cousin first, then called me up for a picture with the two of them, then sent her away for one of just me and Clay. I'm much shorter, and he rested his cheek against the top of my head. It was heaven!!!! :hubbahubba: After the picture was taken and I started to step away, he said to me with a little smirk, "I think you just rubbed a hole in my jacket!" (This was during the JNT '05, so he was wearing that white jacket.) :27: :naughtywag::whistling-1: I swear, I didn't even realize it until he said it, but the whole time I had my arm around his waist, I had been rubbing him with my thumb! I enjoyed every second!

Good thing you didn't have your hand on his pants. Jerome would've had to take you down! :cryingwlaughter: