#26: "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• I'm considering running for President!
    • Ya' gotta give me somethin', honey!
    • The man's a joy magnet!

I know what that's like! When I had a M&G with Clay and we were doing the pictures, they took one of Clay and my cousin first, then called me up for a picture with the two of them, then sent her away for one of just me and Clay. I'm much shorter, and he rested his cheek against the top of my head. It was heaven!!!! :hubbahubba: After the picture was taken and I started to step away, he said to me with a little smirk, "I think you just rubbed a hole in my jacket!" (This was during the JNT '05, so he was wearing that white jacket.) :27: :naughtywag::whistling-1: I swear, I didn't even realize it until he said it, but the whole time I had my arm around his waist, I had been rubbing him with my thumb! I enjoyed every second!

Good thing you didn't have your hand on his pants. Jerome would've had to take you down! :cryingwlaughter:

OOOOOHHHHH! Just the thought of THAT is making me woozy!!! :worthy::DoClay:

There's a trivia contest on the home page of the OFC with a Spam goodie bag as a prize. Is this new???

YUP its a new contest...Check out the OFC ASAP...the goodie bag prize goes to the first 4 that answers 7 spamalot trivia questions.

Found this at CH:

Clay Aiken Album to Be Released in May

By David Caplan

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20179153,00.html

Originally posted Wednesday February 20, 2008 07:00 PM EST

Clay Aiken

Photo by: Albert Ferreira / startraks

Get ready Claymates, a new Clay Aiken album is just around the corner. The former American Idol contestant is in New York City currently recording his fourth album, which he expects to be released in early May, he tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"We're hoping the next album will be out about May 6," Aiken, who is currently starring in the Broadway run of Monty Python's Spamalot as Sir Robin, tells PEOPLE.

Aiken's keeping a hectic schedule, recording tracks for the RCA Records album when he's not on stage. "We've picked most of the songs," Aiken, 29, says. "Sonically, I don't know that we're going down any path that's crazy. I'm not trying to be cool, I'm not trying to be hip. I'm not trying to do anything other than sing stuff that I'm good at."

So what's the inspiration behind Aiken's upcoming album? "In the past five years there's a lot I've learned about life, and I think people learn a lot in the twenties," says the singer. "So we found a lot of songs that speak to that. I would like to wrap a lot of the music around that theme. It's early to promise that, but it's a goal."

Aiken adds he has no plans to perform a duet with another singer, but he knows at least one star he'd love to sing with. "I've always wanted to do a duet with Martina McBride. I think she has one of the best voices," he says.

And is Aiken planning an image overhaul, tied to the album? He says, "Last time I came out with dark crazy hair. We did that intentionally. But I'm just going to do what I do this time. We don't have any plans this time. But I've got the red wig [from Spamalot] – maybe I'll do that!"

So I guess album promo is starting...he is talking about the theme...the type of songs...and still with the May target date...

still keeping quiet about the producer...hee

Ah he's so cute. If he keeps this up he's gonna make me move my expectations from fall to May :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Martina? I guess Faith Hill got kicked to the curb. Things seem to be coming along nicely. Hope nobody out there is stressing about this :bolt::bolt::bolt:

I think he said Martina before he ever mentioned Faith Hill, no? Wasn't that one of the AI2 questions or something? Seems like a long time ago I read it anyway.

I'm just counting down the seconds it'll take before somebody's head explodes over the dreaded 'Claymate' word. Heh!!!

It's almost funny.

Found this at CH:

Clay Aiken Album to Be Released in May

By David Caplan

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20179153,00.html

Originally posted Wednesday February 20, 2008 07:00 PM EST

Clay Aiken

"We're hoping the next album will be out about May 6," Aiken, who is currently starring in the Broadway run of Monty Python's Spamalot as Sir Robin, tells PEOPLE.

So I guess album promo is starting...he is talking about the theme...the type of songs...and still with the May target date...

still keeping quiet about the producer...hee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love they're actually talking specific dates, even if they don't hold to them. It at least makes me feel like something's going to happen SOON! This is one that I wouldn't mind if it actually came out a week later....only because May 13 is my birthday and it would be an awesome way to start my birthday....an early morning trip to WalMart! :twinklewhore:

:ura: :dance2::soon::tomato:

Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

I'm confused wanda....are you talking about the CD? Or something better?

I'm confused wanda....are you talking about the CD? Or something better?

CD or better? I have a choice???????

OK!!!!

It just hit me I'll still be in NYC on May 6th. Oooh hopefully he'll have some pre pub stuff the week before while I'm in NYC. He'll still be in Spamalot so can't really fly off to the west coast untill at least the 5th.What's taped there..all the morning shows, Saturday Night Live, what else?

Cool, it's great to hear Clay talking about the album, and giving a hopeful date, too!

I entered the OFC contest, but I'm sure I was too late to win. Still, not all the answers were that easy. I sure didn't know a few of them off the top of my head!

If anyone wants a headstart on our new Canandaigua montages, they are up here. The page is not quite finished, but the links are live. Once goldarngirl is home from her vacation, we will get them up to the vaults as well. Remember, you must use a download manager to use our site.

Thread title poll at the top of the page. Only 3 choices this time! I think we're slipping!

*wanders off to thread title nomination thread humming something about sunshine in the month of May* :pimpsmily: