#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

Were Rachael and her stylist pulling a sneaky one by going after the Palestinian terrorist donut eaters market?

Does this partuicular demographic buy CDs or depend on illegal downloads? Is RCA failing by not targeting OMWH to this niche market?

I'm still feeling rotten, and have a headache to boot, hence my attitude today. Eh? Ever now and then isn't everybody entitled to a crappy attitude? If not, then I've fucked up again.

You're allowed, at least from my POV. Totally. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So, nobody's excited about Clay and Jaymes having a baby?

WHOA!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'll tell you, that is one prolific baby daddy.

Now will album sales pick up??

KAndre is on her at her office, rolling around like a bug that's been sprayed with Raid...

:naughtywag:

:lmaosmiley-1:

:getaroom:

Oh wait! I guess they did!

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

To avoid giving them hits, here's a summary! "Multiple sources" say that Jaymes and Clay are having a baby. Jaymes is "Clay's best friend" and that he lives with her when he's in LA. They can't confirm her age, though, but says she's in her late 40's, and was supposedly impregnated with a turkey baster. *g* But he's going to be around to raise the child!

I'm cracking up over this....

But what will Hannah say??

For that matter, what will his finacee say??

Or FBM?

Of course, I have been wondering what FBM is saying about his being engaged to one of her pals while impregnating her, but now he's impregnating another woman!!

NO wonder he's too busy to properly promote this CD!

ETA: Impregnated with a turkey baster??? CMSU!!!

To avoid giving them hits, here's a summary! "Multiple sources" say that Jaymes and Clay are having a baby. Jaymes is "Clay's best friend" and that he lives with her when he's in LA. They can't confirm her age, though, but says she's in her late 40's, and was supposedly impregnated with a turkey baster. *g* But he's going to be around to raise the child!

bwah! sounds like they got several crazy ass stories all mixed up!

This should be good for a few sales. Sad, but true...did they mention the album? hee

Well, the "turkey baster" was my idea of a joke...heh. Their words were "artificially inseminated."

Still cracking up though....

So I guess that's because he doesn't "do it" with women?????

Geez!

Where do they get these ideas???

Thanks for the summation, I wouldn't click on a TMZ link if you paid me. Hee, what a mish mash of shit! But OMFG, the turkey baster is just OTT! :cryingwlaughter:

Well, the "turkey baster" was my idea of a joke...heh. Their words were "artificially inseminated."

Geez!

Multiple sources. :cryingwlaughter:

Someone in their late 40s who really wanted to get pregnant would be more likely than not to use artificial insemination.

After discussing with PerusingOne, we have come to the conclusion that this clearly shows TC planned their promo at least 6 months ago...the timing for a cover is gonna be perfect. Clay and Jaymes' baby bump willl push Ashlee and her lame ass wedding off the radar!

Geez!

Multiple sources. :cryingwlaughter:

Someone in their late 40s who really wanted to get pregnant would be more likely than not to use artificial insemination.

That wasn't the implication the way it was written.

So, how many think its true? I am already reading that some think it may be! CMSU!

People are actually hoping its true!!!

IF it is (which I very much doubt), it will be fuel for the gay fodder. Many a gay man who wants a child uses artifical insemination with a friend to get one.

Or tour ... since this baby's coming in August!

Goodness, I hope Jamie and Tyra and Hannah and Angela don't turn up pregnant too. Who knows, he could have a whole drawer full of turkey basters. :cryingwlaughter:

I'd pay for some of that sperm....along with the delivery system. (You know what I mean, I think you do....)

Nevermind that comment I said yesterday about being childless by choice....*g*

Or tour ... since this baby's coming in August!

Goodness, I hope Jamie and Tyra and Hannah and Angela don't turn up pregnant too. Who knows, he could have a whole drawer full of turkey basters. :cryingwlaughter:

Well I read somewhere that someone thought Angela looked pregnant in the AOL sessions videos.....

IF it is (which I very much doubt), it will be fuel for the gay fodder. Many a gay man who wants a child uses artifical insemination with a friend to get one.

But would he choose a friend who is nearly past child-bearing age when he's surrounded by a harem? I doubt it.

I have no idea what's true--I'm just laughing over it with everyone. I think it's more likely that Jaymes is pregnant than that Clay is the "donor".

Jaymes supposedly had a man friend with whom she was spotted several times in NY--so why use Clay's sperm and not that of the man friend?

It is clear to me that this story is not reported correctly, whatever the truth may actually be, and I'd expect no more from TMZ.

HEEE...well there goes the plan to get Clay going out with women to fight the gay rumor. Even if he impregnated them its still through a turkey baster...

BWAH!!! I just gotta laugh at how ridiculous all this can be.

You guys wanna go together on buying them a stroller or a crib or whatnot? Think they'll register at Target or Babies R Us?

Walmart! Clay loves Walmart! (I think I read that some where once...)