#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

You guys wanna go together on buying them a stroller or a crib or whatnot? Think they'll register at Target or Babies R Us?

BWAH!!!

I will wait to see if there is any more baby news in the horizon ...we might get a discount if we buy in bulk...

You guys wanna go together on buying them a stroller or a crib or whatnot? Think they'll register at Target or Babies R Us?

BWAH!!!

I will wait to see if there is any more baby news in the horizon ...we might get a discount if we buy in bulk...

Yeah really. Not a single woman from Spamalot yet?

KAndre's still on her back, legs waving wildly in the air...

Wait a minute...maybe Clay's trying to breed his own younger demographic?

You seem to be in position - are you volunteering?

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Supposedly now its on the front page at AOL.

I have an uncomfortable feeling about all this.....

Why? It wouldn't surprise me if somewhere, somehow, something in that ridiculous story has a kernel of truth to it (perhaps Jaymes is really pregnant?), and they've just sensationalized the shit out of it and dragged Clay's name into it for hits. It is indeed on the AOL home page now.

Hey, if you don't mention that little ol' tubal ligitation, I won't!

Unfucking real. You know...this will be on all the entertainment news shows, rags, tabloids, and most likely some of the so-called 'legitimate' news sources, no doubt. If there is no truth to it, then I hope both Jaymes and Clay actually take steps against the lies this time. This is really too much.

I hated the bit about Clay planning to take an active part in the upbringing of the baby.

Good God. I wanna be in the room when CLay sees/hears about this.

Of course, I wanna be in the room anytime Clay might be there.

And never mind KAndre being in position on her back, bottle. I have a feeling Ms. KAndre might like the 'on top' position... :whistling-1: . :cryingwlaughter:

Here come the Santa Monica jokes. :rolleyes:

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from slapping somebody upside the head, or screaming, or crying, or whatever.

It just reads like so much back water baby mama rumors though, doesn't it.

I'm surprised it didn't say "multiple sources texted TMZ...."

Funniest line so far from cate at the CH:

I always thought that Clay would have a Foster child someday.

What. *g*

:laugh2:

Yep, I had to come out of lurkdom there to BWAH! it. :cryingwlaughter:

Blows my mind how seriously some are taking this piece of gossip.

Whether it is true or not (and if I am honest, I would be thrilled if it was); I guess I don't see it is as the worst thing in the world to be said about Clay. He had much worse said about him in 2006...If it is not true, he is probably laughing his ass off.

I am sure we will get a blog or press release confirming or denying...until then; I am just going to chill.

Kim

Yep, it's on the AOL home page....and their link takes you to the TMZ article.

*sigh*

Media bedfellows can be very strange....

Wow. I'm kinda surprised they didn't just add that to the "story" section there on the Sessions page since other little tidbits keep showing up there. Oh, wait - I guess asking him if he was sleeping with his exec. producer wasn't a relevant question. That kind of info only comes from "sources", not the source, right?

Oy. :rolleyes: Never a dull moment As the Clay Nation Turns.

Y'all have me laughing so hard, I'm crying here! :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from slapping somebody upside the head, or screaming, or crying, or whatever.

It just reads like so much back water baby mama rumors though, doesn't it.

I'm surprised it didn't say "multiple sources texted TMZ...."

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Funniest line so far from cate at the CH:

I always thought that Clay would have a Foster child someday.

What. *g*

:laugh2:

Yep, I had to come out of lurkdom there to BWAH! it. :cryingwlaughter:

Blows my mind how seriously some are taking this piece of gossip.

BWAH I am really having so much fun with this

Whether it is true or not (and if I am honest, I would be thrilled if it was); I guess I don't see it is as the worst thing in the world to be said about Clay. He had much worse said about him in 2006...If it is not true, he is probably laughing his ass off.

I am sure we will get a blog or press release confirming or denying...until then; I am just going to chill.

Kim

This is really such a benign rumor. IF there is any kernel of truth in this ...like if Jaymes is really pregnant then we will probably hear more about it from Clay. But if there is no bun in the oven I bet he just ignores this.

I'm thinking this is a bunch of rumors running around in the fandom that got mixed up and TMZ comes up this frankenstein of a story. In the end, nothing lost or gained by it I suppose except for giving US a pretty good laugh...

I don't see why anyone would want this to be true. It will play right into the hater's hands. It doesn't matter whether or not its true or if it is that artificial insemintaion may have been used due to fertility issues. The spin - what most will believe - is that Clay is gay so he couldn't or wouldn't do it the old fashion way.

With all Clay has ever said I don't believe he would voluntarily father a child out of wedlock or at least if he isn't at least in a full time relationahip - as in living together full time - with the mother. I doubt he will voluntarily put a child into a home without 2 full time parents.

Someone said Jaymes was at David's gala very recently and there was no reported baby bump. If she's due in August I would think she would be showing. And someone else said that she had been seen with a man around town - not Clay. I also think if something like this were true - something which can be seen by anyone whenever Jaymes went out in public - knowing how the media is, I would think Clay and TC would want control of the story by announcing it early on. If they chose not to, IMO that would be a stupid move.

If there is any truth to this story it is likely that Jaymes in pregnant, not that Clay is the father.

Funny how this surfaced right after that interview where Clay 'defended' the First Amendment while laughing, huh?

Queue Alanis Morissette - Isn't it ironic... :whistling-1: