#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

My brand new daughter-in-law told me yesterday that Clay is having a son with his much older girlfriend !!! She said that they live together in LA and added " Good for them ! ".... I told her that nothing has been said by Clay or Jaymes' camp so I am not sure any of it is true... She said "Oh yes,it must be, it is everywhere !!!" :lilredani::lilredani:

So, there you have it !!! People believe what they want to believe !!

I have been bombarded with people asking me about the baby news this week. I guess they were all just saving it up, LOL. None of it has been mean spirited at all, everyone thinks it's great. I just give the usual "it's all speculation, not been confirmed or denied, you know how tabloids are" stock answer and usually add that I think it would great if it was true. :) Most people are surprised to hear that it hasn't been confirmed, because of how widely spread the story is....especially since People is running with it. It's made a few people think, though.

Most people are surprised to hear that it hasn't been confirmed, because of how widely spread the story is....especially since People is running with it.

That's my experience, too, luckiest....Since it's in PEOPLE, it's gone beyond 'tabloid'---it's NEWS, according to the general public in my RL...I can talk to a couple of close friends about where it all started and how it spread among the tabloids without corroboration from the two parties actually involved---and then they'll think more about IIT, but for the most part, it seems a 'done deal' for the public at large...

djs....I actually like the 'classy' cover of the CD, but I agree with you re: how it is kind of hard to see among the collection of cds on display...When I was in WalMart a week or so ago, looking for a 'bonus' track version to send to a friend, my daughter actually had to show me where it was in the display where I was oh-so-closely searching! Of course, she did so rather surreptitiously so as not to suggest to any passersby that SHE would EVER be looking for a CLAY AIKEN cd! :cryingwlaughter:

Just saw the Randy thing; he seemed sincere.

Does no one watch SYTYCD..I'm all alone in the thread.

Randy is mostly an ass when he's with Simon or Paula... you know, someone who he has to be cool for/with.

He was nice, cause he was at an event where he was getting an award for being a good father... how could he diss someone for becoming a father. I'm not buying it unless it continues in other circumstances.

(snark) I'm convinced that Jaymes is having Clay's baby so that she can see him/talk to him whenever she wants for the rest of her life. No matter where his life takes him, they will have a first class con.nec.tion. For that, I'd have his baby, too! :cryingwlaughter:

:hb2: to justclay12!

(snark) I'm convinced that Jaymes is having Clay's baby so that she can see him/talk to him whenever she wants for the rest of her life. No matter where his life takes him, they will have a first class con.nec.tion. For that, I'd have his baby, too! :cryingwlaughter:

I don't know - some of Clay's baby mammas seem to have to settle for just the occasional text message.... :whistling-1:

Makes a note to look for Jaymes and Jaymes Jr. in the bus lines next summer.

I don't know - some of Clay's baby mammas seem to have to settle for just the occasional text message.... :whistling-1:

Makes a note to look for Jaymes and Jaymes Jr. in the bus lines next summer.

bwah

occassional? If I extrapolate from just the two hours at Spamalot, Clay pretty much has that iphone in his hand about 18 hours a day.

FBM and HD must be having a stroke over this. Can you get married by text these days?

djs....I actually like the 'classy' cover of the CD, but I agree with you re: how it is kind of hard to see among the collection of cds on display...When I was in WalMart a week or so ago, looking for a 'bonus' track version to send to a friend, my daughter actually had to show me where it was in the display where I was oh-so-closely searching

Muski, I think it is a beautiful cover, too! It really just does not stand out in a crowd, IMO. So the impulse buy might not be working very well, is all.

I talked to Play last night and she was going to drive back home today, to check out the damage, if any.

After story after story about how poor Paul Newman is dying from cancer, there was a little article in my paper this morning saying that he's fine and that the person--to whom the original story was attributed--was "misquoted."

Go figure.

I am almost packed for home, I just have to vacuum and wash the floors and pack the food, which may be all I have to eat. They said there will be no power until Friday when I will be emptying my fridge into the garbage - yuck. I have to find the food receipts which I don't think I kept. Anyway, I won't be on-line unless there is power and phone. I will have Fear let you know.

As to the cover, I agree and disagree. I think it is a beautiful cover, but Clay should have stuck with blue and had a sunny NYC background. But, on the other hand, have you ever seen Daughtry's cover?

ETA - I just logged on while I ate lunch. I also took a nice warm shower this morning to hold me until I have hot water again. I don't think there is any water. maybe I should my gallon water bottle home with me.

Good luck, play.

Good morning everyone.

Welllllllll........every comment or question I've fielded about the baby has had to do with Jaymes' age. Every single one! Not the circumstances. Not the sensationalism.....her age! And I think it has more to do with the disparity between the two of them. A few have even laughed at the fact that Clay couldn't find anyone younger to have his baby? Yes, you all know someone who's in a May-December marraige or relationship, but it is still curious when a young, handsome (fill in whatever blank you want) man allegedly wants to have a baby with someone 21 years his senior...someone who is most probably at the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry end of her child-bearing days. I still think the whole thing is incredibly curious and quite bewildering IMO! IIT and Clay wanted this and is happy about this - than so be it! But it still squicks me out. And it still makes no sense to me. It's taking friendship to a pretty high level that will impact both of them and the child the rest of their lives - not to mention potentially create awkward situations for both of them, particularly Clay if he does find someone to fall in love with (assuming he isn't with Jaymes) and wants to have a traditional family - you know, wife, 1 1/2 kids, 2 dogs. But I have moved on from "what a stupid thing to do" to "well Clay, I'm sure you've thought this out and I'll be happy for you IIT!"

And I think the cover of OMWH is beautiful. Not all CDs are bright and eye-catching. The picture is stunning and his face and hair are light enough to draw the eye. I don't think this has much to do with sales. One would hope that Clay's voice is what would sell the CD. But again, this is just what I think.

Happy Birthday JustClay12

birthday-1.jpg

Oh - only watched half of SYTYCD so far and I was stunned when Nigel made his broom comment. I think there was another way he could have said that. Wonder if there will be anything about it in the press. And I lurves Mia Michaels. I think she has the most interesting choreography! Remember a couple of years ago - Travis and Heidi and the park bench??? I believe that's the show she won the Emmy for.

Play - good luck!

Can someone clue me in on the new cover? What does it look like? Is it posted somewhere that I missed?

cha cha, this CMSU :cryingwlaughter: And people wonder why rumors start? BWAH! By the way, I read at CH that in some blog somewhere they said that Clay is expecting his first son, August, with friend Jaymes Foster.

:blink::huh:

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

August Aiken?

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1: :cryingwlaughter:

clay_468x60-TN.gif

clay_234x60.gif

clay_120x240.gif

Just went to clayaiken.com and clicked on extras... the above is the newest stuff they've got!!

(in their defense, they do have the OMWH CD cover and an audio player to play it on the main page.)

---

birthday.gif...JustClay12

HAGD.gifplay!

They just covered my town in the news again, seems like most of the town is having a community barbecue to eat the food going bad. I guess I am missing a bonding moment.

OK, I have to finish. really I do, must get up and leave. Should I pick up food onthe way home? don't know.

August Aiken.... :cryingwlaughter:

I swear some of these reporters are juggling multiple stories at the same time. Or maybe they play that old game of throwing sentences into a big jar, pulling them out in random order, and then stringing them together to make a story!

Little Augie Aiken. OMG.

Play - buy bottled water and granola bars and fruit.

There is probably a kernel of truth with a load of crap piled on top.

duckyvee....when I read this, all these images came to mind

kernel---egg, sperm, IVF, seed

load of crap---dirty diapers...

BWAH! I'm sick, I tell ya! :cryingwlaughter:

I just read this over at CH.

Jamie left a message on Jesse's MySpace saying she might be in NY on Sunday evening and might see him. Sunday evening - Tonys???

August Aiken! :cryingwlaughter:

This whole flow of information, and I use that term loosely, cracks me up. There is probably a kernel of truth with a load of crap piled on top.

Wouldn't that be August Foster? :cryingwlaughter:

Well, that is how a friend of mine named her daughter April. When she was PG she kept saying "I can't wait till April gets here." so she named her April! Guess it wouldn't have worked if it had been a boy. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I think that was more poor punctuation by the blogger..

Are waiting for the arrival of their son August later this year, the pair have already planned to have more babies and even are hoping for twins.

Never mind.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: