#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

You guys remember when this picture showed up? How gah gah we all got at his hand on Julia's hip? :hubbahubba: Who knew that not too much longer we'd see him grinding up against Angela like there's no tomorrow! :Thud:

clayandjulia.jpg

He looks like he's pretty much enjoying Julia - eyes closed, lips puckered....gahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, I do remember when that picture was posted.

Hee hee - another Clay tummy picture....

Baby1.jpg

Sorry Muski - I couldn't resist! Doesn't he just look so pinchable?

He looks like he's pretty much enjoying Julia - eyes closed, lips puckered....gahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, I do remember when that picture was posted.

Hee hee - another Clay tummy picture....

Baby1.jpg

Sorry Muski - I couldn't resist! Doesn't he just look so pinchable?

Slurp! He's soooooo CUTE! But.but.but......doesn't that look like chocolate on that spoon? :huh:

We had snow yesterday... :blink:

:blink: snow :blink:

Yes, snow. We had a blizzard day before yesterday. It's been around 30 degrees below normal temps for the past few weeks. It really feels more like fall.

Scarlett, I would gladly take some of that heat. It's getting ridiculous...I guess I'm in no rush to put away my winter sweaters!

That last picture from Greenville JBT - I LOVE LOVE LOVE JBT hair. I think it's the alltime bestest.

Uh...Iseeme?

His HAIR is not exactly why I happen to like that picture....

:whistling-1:

I think I'm the only one in the fandom that doesn't like the JBT hair. :lilredani: Now, the Tyra hair....THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

SLC_YGAF.jpg

discuss

Discuss, hell! I can't stop staring at it long enough to say anything... :whistling-1:

Good Lord...someone's gonna lose an eye in here. :hubbahubba:

Gibby, Happy Anniversary! :F_05BL17blowkiss: I don't even have my wedding gown anymore... :cry4:

couchie, so glad you let muski live so we can continue getting the smut.

and muski, don't suppose you have a bigger one of this pic, do you?

thJBTDarienLakes1049cpants2.jpg

Yes - I think that was chocolate on the spoon. But didn't he say somewhere that he was a teenager or older before they realized the chocolate was giving him really bad chest pains or something. Or did I just make that up.

eh!

Yes - I think that was chocolate on the spoon. But didn't he say somewhere that he was a teenager or older before they realized the chocolate was giving him really bad chest pains or something. Or did I just make that up.

eh!

I remember that too so if you are making it up, then you're telepathically sending it over here. I think he was in college when he started having trouble.

eh!

I remember that as well. I also remember a picture of Clay with a chocolate birthday cake.

Here's my contribution...all this smut made me wander through my photobucket...

botw3.jpg

Sorry about your team, Couchie. I'm glad you had someone to lick your hand, though. Heeeee, Shadow!

Aw, thanks for the anniversary congrats, everybody! Hubby and I are very happy together, and we hope to have many more years together!

And now, for some hawt pics of my boyfriend. Little did hubby know I'd have a boyfriend in addition to him when I got married 25 years ago!

JBTBW.jpg

clay100405-8.jpg

CloseupJNTstuble.jpg

001rClayIsA.png

RS.jpg

This one's for Scarlett. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks, Muski!!! Can I have the the 2 Miami pics too? *bats eyelashes*

We had snow yesterday... :blink:

:blink: snow :blink:

Yes, snow. We had a blizzard day before yesterday. It's been around 30 degrees below normal temps for the past few weeks. It really feels more like fall.

Scarlett, I would gladly take some of that heat. It's getting ridiculous...I guess I'm in no rush to put away my winter sweaters!

Tijala, someday I'll figure out a way to Fedex some to you. *dreams on*

Well I know that the opposite can happen -- someone consistently had asthma attacks after eating chocolate... and then something happened and within 3 years was tucking away 1/2 pound bags of M&Ms with no visible effects.

Awww, couchie. Next time!!! :thbighug-1:

ETA: Eeeeeee, Gibby!

Some allergies develope when you are older. Some are temporary, s well. When I grew tomato plants on my patio and had to move them morning to night, they would rub on the backof my neck and on my arms. Eventuially, I could not eat tomatoes or any tomato product without getting a huge and painful rash.

I find that dried blood on or near my plants keeps animals away from them - perhaps you would have more success with an electrified fence.

couchie, so glad you let muski live so we can continue getting the smut.

and muski, don't suppose you have a bigger one of this pic, do you?

thJBTDarienLakes1049cpants2.jpg

But....I already posted a bigger one! Oh, all right....I'll go looking for it again...geez....there's no rest for the smutty.

bigdarienlake.jpg

He enjoyed singing years ago at the AMAs, too. heh.

AMA358close.png

Oh good - memory hasn't completely left me!

Play - if you were posting to me about the blood around the plants, etc. I have stuff to spray called Deer Fence that is the nastiest smelling pee you can imagine. Supposedly it approximates the odor of mountain lion pee. But you can't imagine what these things need to do to get on my deck. It's over 6' off the ground! We have a huge herd in the neighborhood and the does are very, very prolific. Many of them have twins every year. I need to do some construction and put up deer wire or something. My poor little tomatoes..... :cry4:

The last picture - the B&W from Rolling Stone - is perhaps my second all-time favorite Clay picture. I have it in poster size (thanks to Rainlover) and it just speaks to me. Plus the story behind it - supposedly he was exhausted, was told to take a little break, and when Rolston came back in the room and saw the pose he was in - snapped it! I hated that wimpy sweater and shirt thingie they dressed him in but loved the pose and the look on his face. Maybe he was finally realizing what he had gotten himself in to with "take time to tell me......"

OMG - I'd never seen that one from the AMAs..... I do remember a picture of him with his arm around Kelly Clarkson and he like to have poked her knee out!

Hey Muski - do you have this one?

waldobear.jpg

Just a heads up for those interested in montages........our latest series has been vaulted. Here is a link to Clack Unlimited:

Best of Kalamazoo CITH

I should have them up at our own website by this evening as well.

:clap:

I have read the reports about OMWH being restocked or whatever, so I looked for it in the endcap at Walmart yesterday - and since I know that Clay and his people are prolly hanging on to every word I type, I have the following advice:

Re-issue the CD with a lighter, brighter background. It does not really stand out to the casual buyer. I think the fans, and all the people who care deeply about the studio musicians, have already deliberately sought the CD out. It is kinda blending in with all the other dark-background CD covers. Maybe go back to the light blue, and put another bonus song on it or something.

You're welcome.

Oh nooooooooooooooooo ya don't. I.do.not.need.another.OMWH CD.

I.do.not. :lalala

After story after story about how poor Paul Newman is dying from cancer, there was a little article in my paper this morning saying that he's fine and that the person--to whom the original story was attributed--was "misquoted."

Go figure.

There ya go. I'm glad Paul N is OK.

I am almost packed for home, I just have to vacuum and wash the floors and pack the food, which may be all I have to eat. They said there will be no power until Friday when I will be emptying my fridge into the garbage - yuck. I have to find the food receipts which I don't think I kept. Anyway, I won't be on-line unless there is power and phone. I will have Fear let you know.
Good luck Playbiller! I guess, I'd check on things, chuck the food and go back to the beach, lol.

Can someone clue me in on the new cover? What does it look like? Is it posted somewhere that I missed?

cha cha, this CMSU :cryingwlaughter: And people wonder why rumors start? BWAH! By the way, I read at CH that in some blog somewhere they said that Clay is expecting his first son, August, with friend Jaymes Foster.

:blink::huh:

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

August Aiken?

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1: :cryingwlaughter:

groan2.gif

smack.gif

Maybe they are coming for Hannah's last show? I know she said she would like to stay on Broadway longer, but her visa is only for so long. She was looking for another show though.
Ooooooooooooh...let the Clay watch in NYC this weekend begin....

Let's ALL Play Hobart camp

Through the generosity of popular entertainer Clay Aiken, 20 Hobart children, ages 3 to 5, will enjoy a fun-filled day camp through the Let's ALL Play initiative.

This "inclusive recreational model" has camps set up nationwide each year to serve children with special needs. This year, there will be 20 camps, including Hobart.

For the second year, 10 children with disabilities will join 10 children without at the Hobart YMCA for swimming, arts and crafts, story time and to learn that they are not that different.

The Center for Possibilities (Cerebral Palsy Center) and Hobart YMCA took advantage of a grant set up by the Bubel/Aiken Foundation to make this possible.

In a recent booklet, the Hobart camp was said to be a "model worth copying."

Yay! Real news!

:clap:

When I first read through the wonderful story above, I thought, "Clay isn't 20!" Then I reread and saw that "20" refers to "Hobart children". Just practicing to be a tabloid "journalist", I guess!

lol...me too!

I see Birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday JustClay!

Guess that I'm a day late but...

birthdaycake1.jpg

Party1.gif

birthdayclay.jpg

cootallldrinks.jpg

We don't get stinking tornados in NJ, at least rarely. And they almost never touch down. I saw two tornados in 30 years and that fact amazed some people. I figure the tornado must have past over the trees, because the branches are twisted off and they are healthy branches. I really don't know how people deal with it on a regualr basis. A friend of mine was from Witchita Falls and she said it was called tornado Alley.

We get mild hurricanes and my house is pretty insulated and the trailer has nothing valuable in it, if it goes, it goes.

Happy 25th anniversary, Gibby

Play - Glad to hear you didn't have any major damage to your home. I live about 50 miles from Wichita Falls and yes we do have tornadoes quite often in this area. I've seen quite a few and they are very scarey, but when there is a chance of a tornado we have people who go out and watch for signs of one forming so they can give an early warning. Thankfully a lot of times they form, but don't touch the ground.

To all the smutters - Thanks for the lovely views you've given us tonight. Guess I'll sleep with a smile on my face! :cryingwlaughter:

Unless they are those delusional ones who thinks he's Jesus or something and then get ticked off with him when they find out he's actually not.
He's not???

dan.gif

Damage report - well, unlike other people in this town, I do have electricity, phone and cable. Many streets were still closed and I had to drive around a little. The parks are piles of trees and have yellow police tape all around tiltiing trees.

My house survived entact, others down the block not so much. i didn't lose my garbage can or anything that was in the indent in my yard where the house Us a little everything else was blown all over. I found on thing in my enughbors yard, others were stuck in bushes. I have a lot of work to do today, there are large branches embedded a foot into the ground. I think something clipped the tops of the trees, because I can't find the point of origin. Everyplant not planted was either out of it's container or the container was flipped, so I have a lot of replanting and watering.

All in all, I lucked out. Holly and I are going to walk over to the tornado area and check it out. And here it is on the news still, half the town still does not have power. There is an advantage to havinghe emergency squad 3 houses down the block. Hee, Holy is collapsed and sleeping now, she sat infront of the fan I have to circulate the air and she ain't moving!

Wow.

Loved the "peep show". :clap:

Does anyone else have to go through their email every few months and try to get rid of all the Clay related SPAM ha ha. I'm getting mail every day from ticket places, and venues all over the country, and broadway cares, and broadway.com, and my latest annoyance..QVC.
lmao. I got a call on my cellphone (which I've since lost and am gonna have to get everybody's numbers back again... :cry4: )...where was I? Oh yeah...I got a call from Ruth Eckert Hall cuz my membership was gonna expire or something, lol.

We don't get stinking tornados in NJ, at least rarely. And they almost never touch down. I saw two tornados in 30 years and that fact amazed some people.
What amazed some people? That you've seen 2 tornados or that you've only seen 2 tornados? I've never seen a tornado or a hurricane.

:shrug:

Thanks for the smut! :hubbahubba:

:offtobed:

Happy Belated Anniversary to Gibby!

Happy Anniversary to FearofH20

Guess the myth of June weddings is true, cuz mine is tomorrow-22 years.

Sorry about the b'ball game, couchie! I used to be a big Lakers fan back in the days of Magic! Now, pro b'ball has kind of fallen off my radar. Still, I don't think I could ever force myself to root for a team from Bah-ston. :cryingwlaughter:

Well, I obviously went to bed way too early last night. If I'd known that you were all going to do such a lovely decorating job, I would have stayed up a little longer! :hubbahubba: Thanks for all the pretties!

Hee I get to go in late today. Finally getting my roof fixed.

I just have to say how nice it is that this is such an upbeat board.........not a lot of doom & gloom like other places!

I am not fond of hearing over and over that this baby spells the end of his career! Who knows what is down the road and I would much rather look at the pretty than speculate about how soon he will be gone. (no offence to any other board*g*)

I was going to say you guys are voice of reason then I remembered where I was! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Love you all :F_05BL17blowkiss: