#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

Happy Birthday justclay! :00003653: May you live 100 years. If you want to.

Happy anniversary gibby and Mr. gibby. :nana: Our anniversary is tomorrow but I think we celebrated today when we took our son out to eat tonight and it cost us the price of a tv set. :cry4:

Playbiller, don't forget to take pictures of your property. You might be able to file a claim for damages. Sometimes you can overlook problems, only to have them appear later.

The new baby situation sounds like there may be a litle PR spin involved. The stories appear to be more positive. I'm about ready to give up the IIT or IINT. I do think Clay's desire for privacy must be a nightmare to PR reps. And that the best friend with Jaymes is his way of saying that their relationship, whatever it might be, is no one's business. YMMV

Congratulations Gibby! I'm glad you've had 25 years with your best friend, and I hope you have another 25! As for the wedding dress thing....no comment.

Clay's REAL first baby...

raleighbaby.jpg

Awww....how cute. Raleigh's cute too.

ISYwowMiami_2-27-04.jpg

Ahh..I loved this Miami outfit. He never wore it again. Sigh.

Yeah, that outfit almost took on mythical proportions (hee) because of him only wearing it once. And he's so frugal, that doesn't happen very often! Man, that shirt was sooooooooo nice and clingy.

Ok..Gibby. I've got some good news and bad news.

Good News: Your 25th Anniversary! YEAY! Give Mr. Gibby an extra hug and kiss from me! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Bad News: I hate you because you can still wear your 25 year old-wedding-dress. :glare:

raspberryleno.jpg

Couchie's at Casa Muski! :clap: We're here, ostensibly to watch NBA..and she IS trying to watch the Lakers. However, our conversation is not about basketball.

Imagine that. :whistling-1:

Heeeee. Mr. Gibby liked the extra hug and kiss.

And he liked seeing me in my wedding dress!! :tongue57:Although, it didn't stay on very long . . . Heh.

Happy Anniversary Gibby! :couple:

We don't get stinking tornados in NJ, at least rarely. And they almost never touch down. I saw two tornados in 30 years and that fact amazed some people. I figure the tornado must have past over the trees, because the branches are twisted off and they are healthy branches. I really don't know how people deal with it on a regualr basis. A friend of mine was from Witchita Falls and she said it was called tornado Alley.

We get mild hurricanes and my house is pretty insulated and the trailer has nothing valuable in it, if it goes, it goes.

Happy 25th anniversary, Gibby

Good evening everyone.

Not being a guy I can only guess about this, but given Clay's ummmmmmmm..............blessings, it would seem to me that wearing jeans and sweating and not having undies on could cause at the very least callouses......if not uncomfies in said parts. Maybe he's heard about bikini uns.....or, glory be......man thongs. :cryingwlaughter:

I wonder if the media is going to keep rehashing the same old story for the next 2 months.

Play - so glad to hear your house is intact and that you have all your services. Just the thought is scary....

Gibby and Mr. Gibby - congrats!!!!

That last picture from Greenville JBT - I LOVE LOVE LOVE JBT hair. I think it's the alltime bestest.

HBD, justclay12!!! I see you've been having a lovely day!

Wow, Gibby! Congratulations! Shouldn't we all toast Gibby and her DH?!! And double-wow on fitting into the wedding dress!

Play, I'm glad to hear that it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Muski & ldy, aww, my favorite shirt. Wonder what happened to it?

Tijala, it was in the 90's here today. A bit of snow would have been nice.

Late to the party, but...

I just read this over at CH.

Jamie left a message on Jesse's MySpace saying she might be in NY on Sunday evening and might see him. Sunday evening - Tonys???

A comment on Jesse's MySpace? Didn't call, didn't text, and MySpace has private messages, doesn't it?

Hmmmm..... sits and crosses one leg over the other, putting elbow on knee & chin in hand..... Hmmmmmm...... crosses the other leg over the first and puts the opposite elbow on knee..... Hmmmmm..... could it possibly be?..... a clue..... should there have been blinkies or arrows on it?...... or this smiley? :hubbahubba:

As often as people say they don't like rollercoasters, many are here for the ride. I'm hopeful that we're going to get turned around again and happy times will be back. A Clay sighting is always good. *keeps fingers crossed*

:scream:

Couchie just threatened me! :cry4:

'coss I distracted her from a Laker making a 3-point shot right at the half time buzzer. :unsure:

and she keeps turning the sound down during the commercials thereby making me miss very important opening moments of the action... if she does it again..I don't know..ya'll might have had your last muski smut forever... better enjoy it. :cryingwlaughter:

playbiller - so glad things weren't as bad for you as they could have been! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Does anyone else have to go through their email every few months and try to get rid of all the Clay related SPAM ha ha. I'm getting mail every day from ticket places, and venues all over the country, and broadway cares, and broadway.com, and my latest annoyance..QVC.

Yes!

Loads of crap.

But that's not as bad as the yahoo crap I get after

EVERY. SINGLE.VISIT.TO.YOUTUBE!!!

Penis Enlargement!

Let us help you SATISFY YOUR WOMAN!

Need Help Keeping it up?

Oh, and - they seem to think I'm lonely, too.

LOCAL GIRLS READY TO PARTY!

etc.

Lost Of :crapsign:

Muski - he obviously knows how to hold his uhhhh...microphone. Yes, that's right. His microphone. But I still think his hair in that picture is wondrous.

Discuss.....well, to be blunt, I've never known a man who wasn't totally into the female gender that gets that excited when his back up singer touches his arm and fools around with him. Just saying. I suppose it could be adrenaline. But....didn't know that happened either. He and Angela are verra cute together.....and some of that humping looked pretty purposeful. Again - just saying!!!!

Just went out to water my deck plants and some deer had managed to jump on the deck, eat my baby tomato plants that had reached about 12", ate all my pansies, cosmos, geraniums and petunias I had just planted..................They were there this morning, gone tonite. Dammit. We have a herd in the neighborhood and they are awful. I used to think they were cute/pretty/nice but now they're just large hairy pests. And the nursery is 40 miles round trip so my pots will be barren for awhile. Certainly not as devastating as a tornado - but very irritating.

Tomorrow is Friday. Finally! :laola0:

Clay content? "Baby Boom" is on TV tonight and David Foster did the score for it. Clay's worked with David and may *soon* have a relation to him with his very own "baby boom". IIT, IIU, ken lee, tulibu dibu douchou, whatever other qualifiers, etc.

Good night all! :claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt:

It was our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday!! Hubby and I went to a Moroccan restaurant to celebrate. We had a multi-course, out-of-this-world meal, in a unique, fantastic atmosphere. We talked about the last 25 years, and what we are looking forward in the next 25 years together, God willing that we live that long! It's fun being married to someone you like and enjoy!

I came home and tried on my wedding dress, just for the heck of it. Still fits just fine, and it's still in great condition.

Gibby... CONGRATS to you and Mr.Gibby!!!! And, to fitting into your wedding dress... and out of it!!! :cryingwlaughter:

:scream:

Couchie just threatened me! :cry4:

'coss I distracted her from a Laker making a 3-point shot right at the half time buzzer. :unsure:

muski... couchie... sounds like a blast!!! Go Lakers!!!

OOOh...., thanks, Iseeme! And right back atcha! (Warning! Please wear safety goggles!)

JBTDarienLakes1049cpants2.jpg

This one's a bit...er....sharper, I believe.

thJBTDarienLakes1049cpants2.jpg

I'll move north for a while...

tummyneck.jpg

Well, that didn't last long, did it?

waldoinvancouverJNT2.jpg