#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

I think it may have been muski who pointed out that the only thing holding these jeans up had to be the handy protuberance that Clay sports on the front of his anatomy. Nothing else would have kept these babies from relocating around his ankles:

195215821_4yMa9-L.jpg

Quiana and Angela were starting to get concerned enough to beg Clay to wear a belt during the Tampa concert. He said he didn't like belts. Quiana hinted that we all might be seeing the true measure of a man pretty soon if he didn't, or something to that effect.

Interestingly enough, by the next night in West Palm Beach he had suddenly found an extremely long t-shirt (obviously not Sean's), and the peep show was at an end.

195216237_EFAE4-L.jpg

Darn it!!!

playbiller, I'm glad the damage wasn't any worse for you!!

I think it may have been muski who pointed out that the only thing holding these jeans up had to be the handy protuberance that Clay sports on the front of his anatomy. Nothing else would have kept these babies from relocating around his ankles:

Yes, wouldn't that be the Holy Protuberance of Antioch?

Keepingfaith, it's hard to figure out what you are looking at without a link. Billboard never reports charts in advance of a date, but maybe the numbers are reversed June 21=12?? Clay has no airplay on Hot AC that I'm aware of; he certainly isn't charting at 29 there.

This is as close as I can get, and it's AC for the week of June 12: http://www.radioandrecords.com/Formats/Charts/AC_Chart.asp

This is a heck of a URL:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/cha...=06%2F21%2F2008

They list the CD at #162 today.

This seems to be the chart you are talking about: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/char...emporary+Tracks

It matches by title and by date. You have to have a subscription to view anything past the top 20. Everything is "Hot"--"Hot" R&B, "Hot 100" "Hot" Holiday, so maybe this means "Hot" Adult Contemporary instead of Hot AC????

The date is weird, but must refer to the issue of the magazine rather than the actual week of airplay.

#162 is the ranking on the top 200 sales chart, I'm guessing. Can't view past 100. And I don't see #162 at the link you posted.

Quiana and Angela were starting to get concerned enough to beg Clay to wear a belt during the Tampa concert. He said he didn't like belts. Quiana hinted that we all might be seeing the true measure of a man pretty soon if he didn't, or something to that effect.

:huh:

:glare:

You know, I really USED to like Q&A.

ETA: Perma...btw...in that Tampa picture...do you see any way he could've been wearing undies that night? :blink:

:Thud:

(snark) I'm convinced that Jaymes is having Clay's baby so that she can see him/talk to him whenever she wants for the rest of her life. No matter where his life takes him, they will have a first class con.nec.tion. For that, I'd have his baby, too! :cryingwlaughter:

I don't know - some of Clay's baby mammas seem to have to settle for just the occasional text message.... :whistling-1:

Makes a note to look for Jaymes and Jaymes Jr. in the bus lines next summer.

bwah

occassional? If I extrapolate from just the two hours at Spamalot, Clay pretty much has that iphone in his hand about 18 hours a day.

FBM and HD must be having a stroke over this. Can you get married by text these days?

:lmaosmiley-1: I'm nowhere near caught up, but this totally CMSU and made me choke on my cookies. Didn't that used to be called a proxy marriage?

Does anyone else have to go through their email every few months and try to get rid of all the Clay related SPAM ha ha. I'm getting mail every day from ticket places, and venues all over the country, and broadway cares, and broadway.com, and my latest annoyance..QVC.

195215821_4yMa9-L.jpg

Perma... if he had carried just one more electronic device, we would have been in Nirvana... :cryingwlaughter:

Happy birthday JustClay12!

play, I'm so very glad that everything is good for you, Holly, and your house. We're on the southern edge of ANOTHER tornado watch...we've had so many of them this spring, and frankly I'm tired of them. I hate storms. HATE.

Spent the entire day at a meeting. Boooooooring. I was hoping that my being away would bring some sort of news, appearance, blog, something. Nada. I've lost my touch, I guess.

Other than that...nuthin'. Thanks for the pretty pictures though. Those jeans....*sigh*

ETA: I keep forgetting -- cha cha, I love the very regal banner! Thanks!

Perma... if he had carried just one more electronic device, we would have been in Nirvana... :cryingwlaughter:

Ha!! You're right!! Good thing he wasn't planning on doing any texting on stage during the concert!!

ETA: Perma...btw...in that Tampa picture...do you see any way he could've been wearing undies that night?

One of my favorite things about digital photgraphy is that one can bring certain parts of a picture out of the shadows, as it were, in order to answer important questions such as yours, muski. Of course, certain details can be lost, such as fur, just to give an example.

As to your probing undies question....I'm not exactly sure. Those jeans appear to be hanging pretty darn close to the end of the "trail", IYKWIM, and I think that you do. Either said questionable undies are sliding WITH the jeans, or they're just not there. You decide:

312069321_wuydw-L.jpg

I'm not sure what has gotten into me. I'm here at the office submitting Serious Adverse Event reports from around the world to our Human Subjects Safety committee. Believe me, these generally do not promote friskiness. I guess I needed diversion.

Ha!! You're right!! Good thing he wasn't planning on doing any texting on stage during the concert!!

ETA: Perma...btw...in that Tampa picture...do you see any way he could've been wearing undies that night?

One of my favorite things about digital photgraphy is that one can bring certain parts of a picture out of the shadows, as it were, in order to answer important questions such as yours, muski. Of course, certain details can be lost, such as fur, just to give an example.

As to your probing undies question....I'm not exactly sure. Those jeans appear to be hanging pretty darn close to the end of the "trail", IYKWIM, and I think that you do. Either said questionable undies are sliding WITH the jeans, or they're just not there. You decide:

312069321_wuydw-L.jpg

I'm not sure what has gotten into me. I'm here at the office submitting Serious Adverse Event reports from around the world to our Human Subjects Safety committee. Believe me, these generally do not promote friskiness. I guess I needed diversion.

Where in those jeans would there have been room for undies.

And thanks to everyone here for the birthday wishes and pretty pictures.

Playbiller,

I am glad that you were at the beach during the storm and also that you did not suffer the losses that other members of your community suffered. You were very lucky!

312069321_wuydw-L.jpg

Where in those jeans would there have been room for undies.

And thanks to everyone here for the birthday wishes and pretty pictures.

Well, I don't know...It doesn't look to me like he was wearing any. :imgtongue: And in the future Q and A need to mind their own business... :whistling-1:

Play, thank goodness the damage wasn't worse. I can't imagine experiencing tornadoes. Where I live, we never have them, but in recent years certain parts of the state do get them. Snow and occasional earthquakes up here. We had snow yesterday... :blink:

Happy Birthday justclay12!

:00003653:

Happy Birthday, justclay!!

:bday:

Play, I'm so happy that your house is intact, and that you actually have power! Sounds like your yard is a mess, though. Good luck with cleaning it up!

goldarngirl and luckiest - I just watched your Kalamazoo Jazzy Medley montage, and I really enjoyed it! AIW is downloading now. Will you be doing any other CITH concerts? I'd love to see whatever you put together!

It was our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday!! Hubby and I went to a Moroccan restaurant to celebrate. We had a multi-course, out-of-this-world meal, in a unique, fantastic atmosphere. We talked about the last 25 years, and what we are looking forward in the next 25 years together, God willing that we live that long! It's fun being married to someone you like and enjoy!

I came home and tried on my wedding dress, just for the heck of it. Still fits just fine, and it's still in great condition.

One of my co-workers mentioned the 'Clay paternity' story today. She read it in Newsweek, which seems like a pretty reliable source to her. However, she said that the story seems 'out of character' for Clay, so it surprised her. She was fascinated to find out that the story originated at TMZ, and agreed that only time will tell if it's actually true!

Happy Birthday, justclay!!

:bday:

Play, I'm so happy that your house is intact, and that you actually have power! Sounds like your yard is a mess, though. Good luck with cleaning it up!

goldarngirl and luckiest - I just watched your Kalamazoo Jazzy Medley montage, and I really enjoyed it! AIW is downloading now. Will you be doing any other CITH concerts? I'd love to see whatever you put together!

It was our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday!! Hubby and I went to a Moroccan restaurant to celebrate. We had a multi-course, out-of-this-world meal, in a unique, fantastic atmosphere. We talked about the last 25 years, and what we are looking forward in the next 25 years together, God willing that we live that long! It's fun being married to someone you like and enjoy!

I came home and tried on my wedding dress, just for the heck of it. Still fits just fine, and it's still in great condition.

One of my co-workers mentioned the 'Clay paternity' story today. She read it in Newsweek, which seems like a pretty reliable source to her. However, she said that the story seems 'out of character' for Clay, so it surprised her. She was fascinated to find out that the story originated at TMZ, and agreed that only time will tell if it's actually true!

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Glad you enjoyed the Jazzy Medley. We are doing Merrillville for sure, possibly after Sterling Heights. Not sure if we will do a third or not. Someone did suggest a venue but I don't think we can remember which one :cryingwlaughter:

Does anyone else have to go through their email every few months and try to get rid of all the Clay related SPAM ha ha. I'm getting mail every day from ticket places, and venues all over the country, and broadway cares, and broadway.com, and my latest annoyance..QVC.

You mean every few days, right? Yep, I'm getting tons of stuff related to NYC. For that matter I still get stuff related to Waukegan and Merrillville. And Louisville. Geez, maybe I should clean that shit up....

I'm in Knoxville tonight and it always makes me think of my fun filled dinner with the eHp at The Melting Pot with hot waiter boy that we made blush...until he got with the program. <g>

Ok..Gibby. I've got some good news and bad news.

Good News: Your 25th Anniversary! YEAY! Give Mr. Gibby an extra hug and kiss from me! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Bad News: I hate you because you can still wear your 25 year old-wedding-dress. :glare:

raspberryleno.jpg

Couchie's at Casa Muski! :clap: We're here, ostensibly to watch NBA..and she IS trying to watch the Lakers. However, our conversation is not about basketball.

Imagine that. :whistling-1:

Just got done watching SYTYCD and saw the Pussy Cat Dolls performance. All I got to say is that they aint popular because they can sing. Clay content: still hoping he's on the show. Also so disappointed that he missed blogging on my birthday. Here I thought we were so close. :cryingwlaughter:

Just got done watching SYTYCD and saw the Pussy Cat Dolls performance. All I got to say is that they aint popular because they can sing. Clay content: still hoping he's on the show. Also so disappointed that he missed blogging on my birthday. Here I thought we were so close. :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, me too. I told my son (who's 20) that I'm officially old because I didn't get them... and I guess I'll leave it at that... :cryingwlaughter: