#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

I can't wait to see what he chooses!

Hopefully it won't be one of these :wordpooper:

I've got the perfect saying for one of those :wordpooper: -

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."

:hysterical:

EEEEEEEEEEE!!! A new Clay blog!

Somehow I'd forgotten how fun it is to read new blogs and hear from him.

Did I say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!??!!!??

It's so good to hear that he and Parker are doing well. He sounds terribly busy, but what new parent isn't?

I CANNOT wait for new stage pictures!

And an introduction to Parker sounds fantastic. What color is his hair? What color are his eyes? Does he look more like Clay, or like Jaymes?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm thinking he may read 10 or 20 entries after the big stack gets weeded by someone else!

I love love love the blog!

I can see it's time for another grammar lesson, though, on the correct spelling of Y'ALL!!!

You + All = y ' all !!!

NOT ya'll!

Sheesh!

Play... I would be surprised if they had a nanny yet. I'm thinking since they have so many relatives so close by, that Gramma Faye or Greatgramma and Greatnanna are helping out right now. Oh, and Uncle Jerome... :cryingwlaughter: I would pay to see Clay change a diaper on a itty bitty baby with those enormous hands of his. I'd melt for sure! What a fundraiser that could be. :cryingwlaughter:

I would love to write a bio for him, but I'm going on vacation next week and just don't have time right now. Making it Monty Pythonish would be fun!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

LOVE the blog!!!!....and thanks so much to Preden for letting me know!

I'm thru the MOON, Alice, that it sounds like we'll get pictures...or sumpthin'!!

Yeah not in love with the crowning songs either. of course LOVE Hedley loved Jacob's comments, boy he grew up who knew (no silliness)

Totally agree about Mitch.

My thought was that they should have him sing a Clay song, just made sense. When it started though my stomach dropped and my head said

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re the Hedley comments~yes, I've also seen Jake on a program I just happened on on MTV (which I NEVER watch) one day; it was discussing fame and how it affects people. I was a-MA-zed at how introspective and intelligent he sounded.....and then I felt bad, cause who knew??!! The music he writes is very deep~and I don't know, really, why it never dawned on me he had a brain! But he sure does.

...and re the Clay song? YUP!!

I never heard of either of these guys but I just picked 2 random songs on YouTube, from the two finalists on CI. All I have to say is "Who did Mitch McDonald sleep with to get that far?"

EXACTLY!!....and by the looks of it last night, the whole of Cape Breton! I couldn't even get a phone line to order a dang pizza!!

Crap, he better not win!!

That blog made my day week month! :) :) :)

Can't wait for pictures of Parker. Can't wait for Spam!

Me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm schmoopie about the blog and I can't even read it!!!!!

Did he really say Our little man? Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Or pulling quotes from a conversation that occurred 24 hours ago and is long past discussion......
Oh, I thought that no one but a mod got to decide when something is no longer under discussion....anyway, logically and in the interests of being fair, those who work or travel should be just as entitled to respond about stuff they have just read as those who read it right when it was posted. IMO, etc. (Scurries away to see if there are expiration date guidelines somewhere).

Please allow me to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE too! I love it when he blogs, everyone is so UP and HAPPY. It's amazing the affect he has on us, isn't it? Oh yeah, that's why we're all still here after 5 years, right??

I'm so happy I just want to give us all a great big group HUG!! :EmoticonRingAround:

Only ten more days until there's new Clack!

Please allow me to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE too! I love it when he blogs, everyone is so UP and HAPPY. It's amazing the affect he has on us, isn't it? Oh yeah, that's why we're all still here after 5 years, right??

I'm so happy I just want to give us all a great big group HUG!! :EmoticonRingAround:

Only ten more days until there's new Clack!

nice banner-- I love it when everyone is happy, also. It's all good. 10 more days/

Well, my lurker friend and I finally got our first Spamalot tickets for October 4th. No problem getting GREAT seats for a Saturday night! What a difference a rerun makes! Not sure how many other times I'll go. I know I can't afford to go as many times as I did last time.

But I suspect I'll go more than once.......

Where are your seats?

Row B, seats 106 and 106 - I think those are the right seat numbers.

Why? You going to be there???? :)

Guess the Clay blog will have to wait until I get hime, but can't wait to read about Parker..... :rolleyes:

(Oh come on! You knew I had to say something about all the baby talk! ;) )

As to the contest I have surmised from the bits I read here.... I just hope he doesn't want us to make him cry again!

Off to have dinner with a friend!

OMG, cindilu2!!!

Is there a wallpaper of that??? :whistling-1:

No... but there could be!

Love the banner too, cindilu!!! :thbighug-1: I missed the September calendar wallpaper, btw. is it posted somewhere?

Thanks! September is a Spam calendar and it's here on my yuku page.

From CV, clanderson:

Parker Foster Aiken's Uncle David was on Oprah today. He's got a weekly show starting in December, its called "Hit Man" and its David Foster and Friends. He said he'd be having Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand and lots of talent.

:whistling-1:

Wonder if that means David Foster's 'Hits'? Which would exclude our boyfriend. It doesn't seem like there has been any professional advantage to knowing David for Clay - which I don't see as anything bad - just not the relationship they have. I think it's pretty dang cool that they are friends though!

CG, you surmised wrong. Parker is one small part in a blog about getting ready to go back to Spamalot, and the contest is to write a bio of him (Clay, not Parker, heheh) for the Playbill.

Well, my lurker friend and I finally got our first Spamalot tickets for October 4th. No problem getting GREAT seats for a Saturday night! What a difference a rerun makes! Not sure how many other times I'll go. I know I can't afford to go as many times as I did last time.

But I suspect I'll go more than once.......

Where are your seats?

Row B, seats 106 and 106 - I think those are the right seat numbers.

Why? You going to be there???? :)

I wish. I was wondering what you considered great seats and those are GREAT seats.

I have a room reserved for the final weekend. No tickets yet and no roomie. I can cancel up until the night before. Having a room reserved gives me some hope that it will work out. I won't have any vacation to use until Jan 1st and I'm hoping to find some GREAT seats just like you did.

Since everyone is "EEEEEEEEing"; I'll just throw in an "OOOOOOOOOOOOH"...give the "e" key a rest, LOL!

I was at work when he blogged and had just peaked in for a minute and I tell you, seeing those words "He Blogged", just got my heart racing!

He sounds a little harried; lack of sleep...leaky roof and diapers, trying to pack and then oops! remembers he was supposed to have an updated bio for the Playbill.

Good luck to all who are entering; haven't decided yet, but I may give it a try!

Can't wait to be introduced to Parker...cute that they are still trying to figure out how to do it...."our little guy"...just adorable!

Kim