#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

Claytonic
- you really had never heard of Twinkies before? There was a very high profile homicide in SF many years ago when a gay supervisor was shot down in cold blood. The "defense" said the killer was in a demented state from eating too much junk food (I think I remember that correctly) and the defense became known as the Twinkie Defense!!! I hear tell they fry Twinkies in the south and at fairs....hmmmm......Actually they're pretty good with a nice hot cup of rich coffee, too!

I'd heard of them being mentioned OFTEN but never knew what they were... the same way I'd heard about Oreos for years (from watching American TV) but didn't know what they were until a few years ago when they hit the market here.

ausdon, did YOU know what Twinkies were? We do have similar miniature cake products here but I don't like them much because sugar seems to be the main ingredient! If I am going to eat sugar, I'd rather eat it in something else that I am already addicted to! I avoid Coke but IF I have a treat, I will only drink the Real Thing with 12 (?) teaspoons of sugar rather than that awful tasting artificial sweeter.

Are we still talking about Twinkies? Or have we moved on to Ding Dongs?

That's right as usual the Ho Ho's don't get any respect!

I am partial to SuzyQ's myself.

Kim

Oh Scarlett...lookie lookie!!!!

http://www.hostesscakes.com/recipe_view11.htm

Oh, they're adorable! So cute!!!

OK last one, for real:

She sighs and you're feeling

Like a toy on a string

And your heart goes: ring-a-ding ding

Can somebody post a cute picture already? Pleeeeease?!!!

ETA: Yessss! Back to normal... thanks bunches!

HippoGA - :welcome: Where'd the Sir Hippo in your avatar come from?

I remember that flat Clay back in 04 and 05 - could it be the same one? Did you have it in Cary last summer?

(still catching up...)

Thanks for the welcome! I have a friend who makes Spamalot bears. I took my first one to Spamalot last Feb and had Clay sign it....

IMG_0635.jpg

Then she decided to make me a Sir Robin hippo since I collect hippos so that's my avatar.

Here's my entire Spamalot family!

downloaded7-11216.jpg

Flat Clay has been to some pre-parties but wasn't at Cary last year.

So sorry for the loss of an iPod!!! I have a small 30 GB one and I'm at the point that to add something, I have to take something off. DELETE Clay!! So hard to do. I also have an external hard drive. I had a computer crash several years ago and I'm somewhat pyschotic! I have to have at least two copies of all clack that I'm saving! LOL!

Funny to read about "first day of school" stories...our schools started weeks ago! They want to finish exams before Christmas like college so they have to start earlier than after Labor Day.

Love the snack cake discussion! Don't forget Little Debbie's!

Thanks for the welcome! I have a friend who makes Spamalot bears. I took my first one to Spamalot last Feb and had Clay sign it....

IMG_0635.jpg

Then she decided to make me a Sir Robin hippo since I collect hippos so that's my avatar.

Here's my entire Spamalot family!

downloaded7-11216.jpg

So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho? Ho?

I heard a joke once about that...a little boy from the big city is in his new first grade class in his new school way back in the country. His teacher is holding up farm implements and asking the kids to identify them...holds up a shovel--little smart kid, known for always knowing answers, shoots his hand up and teacher calls on him..."That's a shovel, Mrs. Jones." Every time the teacher holds up another tool the same kid :pickme: :pickme: Nobody else is volunteering so she has to call on him. She wants Johnny to answer because he hasn't participated in class, but he just sits there looking bored while she goes through most of the things used on a farm.

Finally, she holds up a hoe and says, "Okay...who can name this tool? No...not you Henry..let's let someone else try. Johnny? How about you? What do you think this is?"

He just looks at her and the hoe and then back at her again and shrugs. "I dunno."

The class giggles, of course, and he gives them a mean look before the teacher tells them to hush. She said, "Are you sure you don't know, Johnny? Every farm has one."

He just shakes his head and looks down at his desk.

Mrs. Jones gives up and says, "This is a hoe, Johnny. A hoe."

Johnny's head shot up like a rocket and he laughed and laughed. When he caught his breath, he said in a world weary voice, "A HOE? Yeah, sure. My sister's a ho, too, but she don't look nuthin' like that!"

heh

Just got back from a 75 minute deep tissue massage and then a 60 minute facial. Now I'm going to go rinse out my Loving Care---the FIRST time I've ever used something to cover the grey in my hair! :unsure:....figured I might as well try it....

:scream:

If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, you know it's bad....

:Ahh:

Heh, A few weeks ago I was talking to a guy I used to work with and he was saying he wishes he was older so he could retire, not that he wanted to be older or miss the years, he just wasn't sure how long he could support himself (and his wife, who also works) and they don't even have any kids, I said well it won't be too much longer for you, he looked at me and then said he was 45. heh, he really looks a lot older. Anyway after we both got laid off, he accepted he job back at the company at a 20% cut and reduced holidays and vacations...Hah! I refused and collected my full pay and health coverage and seniority for the pension and retirement for 6 months and sat home.

Clay crap stuff feel free to scroll, I was blogging around and I found a site that was giving away all the idol music for free. every single albums by anyone who was ever on Ai, music from before they we on the show - so I figure I would write and contact some people and get this taken down - well, no siree - they all fight it - for rapdshare.com, I would have to give them my name address and phone number to report this, not to mention they wanted every link of the 100 or so links. I just gave them Clay's and none of my personal information. I wrote the label, they don't seem to have a place to report this, they should have a separate link for it but noooOOOoooo. Then I try to write to google, the blog host, but this is even more complicated, I am supposed to get a lawyer? They are hosting illegal downloads and I am supposed to get a lawyer? No wonder the business is in the toilet with everyone giving free downloads. Hey... isn't that what fans are for?

heh, I give my sister a hard time for holding resentments, but i really can hold on to a few myself, heh. remember when people all promised to never steal from Clay guess that isn't true anymore.

time to stop reading blogs (and angsting) and go back to writing one - so far I only have one published. It's hard, whine especially when you can't prove what you are about to say about banking law and you sister keeps warning you about being sued.