#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

Today is totally sucking donkey balls.

But at least they are officially closing my office tomorrow. Yay.

So far, my area code is showing 96 mph winds for tomorrow. Yay again.

But honestly? I'm not stressing Ike - I was in downtown Houston when Alicia hit - Greenway Plaza has GOT to be better!

I was about 6 when it hit. I remember because my dad put a piece of board on our kitchen window and then left to pick my sister up in "hogs hollow" from a dancing class...almost didn't make it home...geez, I had forgotten that memory...it was a looooong time ago :) Lordy

Lizzybutts, I love your avi!! Do you have a full-sized version?

I'm on my way to bed but had to drop in and wish everyone of you "back home" good luck in the face of the hurricane.

Take care all of you! And don't forget these.....

370594615_8tmdi-M.jpg

I miss you all and think good thoughts of you often.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

OMG! BWAH!!!

Sneaking in from work to send positive vibes to all those in the path of the hurricane. Stay safe, everybody!

Annabear, thanks for sharing that lovely story. How wonderful that your Mom is still here to enjoy life! And Clay, of course! :P

I have these phases where I'll carry Clay around in my purse (my ipod) but don't plug it in at work for a while. I think it's been two weeks since I've heard the voice. I went to turn it on and I got the leaky battery icon and that makes me want to hurt something or someone.

Hey, love that picture of the shoes. Maybe I should add them to my closet of already about 100 shoes. I am lucky that I am not by any body of water. We have had some heavy downpours that have left some basements flooded, but we have been lucky. I guess just dealing with winter blizzards are not so bad, except for the drive in them. I really do not mind being snowed in, especially when it is beautiful outside. My sons lives in Florida and we just remind him that snow is easier than dealing with hurricaines.

Everyone in Ikes way keep safe.

Just back from the vet, because I had to get the cat's splint checked. He didn't enjoy the trip, he was so scared that he peed himself in his carrier on the way there, and since I let him out on the way home, pooped in my car. Pffffffffffft. But now the waterproof wrapping on his leg is neon orange with a green clover decal on it. Last time, it was blue with a yellow smiley face. LOL, fashion for cats.

Couchie, talking about listening to your iPod, reminded me that I've been listening to ATDW in my car the last few days.

OMG, today, I listened to EIH for the first time since the arrival of Parker!

I remember discussion right after the album came out and people were talking about this love song. Which it is, no doubt.

But the very first time I heard it - I heard Clay singing it to a child!

Today just made me schmoopie. (Do we have a sniffle emotiguy?)

I had been limiting my listening to OMWH, and these last few days with ATDW just reminded me how much I love it.

I love OMWH, too! And hope that it's gets its second wind with the SPAM promotion.

I kinda like listening to that Clay Aiken guy sing.

I just wanted to drop in briefly to see how our Texans are doing. Hoping and praying that Ike either peters out or that you all come through this storm without mishap. I used to just have my Louisiana friend to worry about during this hurricane season.....but now there are more of you. A big shout out to my S.B. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

(eta: Luckiest - Charlotte Rose pees in her carrier before I even get her out the door and in to the car for the trip to the vet. I just automatically put a towel in the carrier and bring some wet paper towels to wash her off a little. The vet calls her Miss Piddle. Not funny!)

Did we see this one? album promo in May

I can't find any of this stuff in the vaults.

So funny to see that video and him talking about his favorite song that he chose with Jaymes and knowing that he was having a baby with her during the summer. It was a special for them.

Playbiller, that last one -- well, before the please stop me post :hysterical: -- is in the vault under online media, even though it was broadcast. There's a Satellite Media Tour folder here: http://www2.theclackhouse.com/clack/Online...ite_Media_Tour/ in the CH vault, and it's probably the same in the CV and CU vaults.

I think they are confusing me, I put everything WRAL under WRAL - sillty me. I looked in on-line media under WRAL, didn't see it, didn't knoe I had to look under promo first, then WRAL.

Thanks. Didn't see the others though. I wonder what they can be filed under.

I'm still at work, and I'm soooooooo bored!!! We don't have very many patients right now, so I've been asked to update a manual I put together awhile back about our computerized medical record. Even Clay's singing isn't keeping me entertained while I do this booooorrrrring job! And I rilly want to click on all those fun links up there, but I can't until I get home. *sniff*

:women23:

:officework:

:fncomputer:

:chores015:

Just back from the vet, because I had to get the cat's splint checked. He didn't enjoy the trip, he was so scared that he peed himself in his carrier on the way there, and since I let him out on the way home, pooped in my car. Pffffffffffft. But now the waterproof wrapping on his leg is neon orange with a green clover decal on it. Last time, it was blue with a yellow smiley face. LOL, fashion for cats.

Hee....I love cats. Think he's trying to tell you anything? :hysterical:

Did we see this one? album promo in May

I can't find any of this stuff in the vaults.

Well, I dunno about anyone else, but I haven't seen that previously! LOVE his truly genuine smile dealing with Lynda (and hers)....and LOVE that his NC accent seems to come out a bit more when he's talking to her. :lol:

Thanks for bringing that over!