#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Good Morning Everyone,

He looks great, but if I am being honest, I am so over the spiked hair...really hoping he lets it grow out some after Spamalot.

Congrats on your new adventure Cindilu! You are braver than I am Gunga Din, the thought of going back to school makes me hyperventilate!

1 Day until Clay is on Rosie Live!

:yahoo:

2 Days until Clay is Talking Turkey!

5 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

40 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

62 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/11/68137/#

I lurve him!! And I love hearing him talk about Parker!

Me, too!!

He looks so happy! Even moreso in the video than in the still pics!

Yes, he gets the ICG IPG <----- when he talks about Parker. SO cute! I'll BET they're looking forward to his first Christmas. He'll be a great age to enjoy the lights and things. :)

Stubble, freckles, green eyes... oh my!

Have to wait til I get home to watch the ET Online piece - can't wait to hear/see him talk about Parker! *schmoopie*

From the CH:

According to a post at the CB, Clay was on The Today Show this morning, helping to kick off their Toy Drive. According to NBCUV:

Special celebrity guest "elves" help with the gift collection every morning on the air at 8:30 a.m.

Spamalot.....................best move..................EVAH!!!!!

Over on the OFC someone has biggied (is so a word) the photos from the red carpet. It is in the sightings thread.

Oh my!!!!!! The man has lethal green eyes!

Whew. plumbing problen will be solved, or is closer, and printer was a big help

it is 25 for a 18X24 and 7.50 for two 7X11s matched and glued to poster board. you choice, but they want a PDF or a JPG, if I givethem a word doc, they will charge $15 conversion fee.

oooooohmy, what a pretty sight to come home to. He looks fandamtastic, and the Parker-talk just makes me all squooshy. I *heart* him.

Thank you everybody, for the good wishes and kind, encouraging words. They are very much appreciated! :bighug:

From the CH:

According to a post at the CB, Clay was on The Today Show this morning, helping to kick off their Toy Drive. According to NBCUV:

Special celebrity guest "elves" help with the gift collection every morning on the air at 8:30 a.m.

*prays for clack*

Pardon the post-ho. It was reported after that this was just a clip of past years - showed him and Susan Lucci collecting. Sowwy!

From CV:

Quote:

Clay is on Extra. There is footage of him being interviewed we haven't seen He says he is thankful for his new son and this new family of his. He goes on to say that Rosie has given him advice. That she has a calm, soothing voice because she has done it herself. He on at the 4 minute mark.

He looks beautiful

http://www.accesshollywood.com/rosie-odonn...ve_video_851901

Hee a plethora of Parker's parent!!

I'm loving all the videos today! And I gotta say...him talking about Parker just warms the cockles of my heart. He really does have so much to be thankful for this year. And I'm thankful for Clay being in my life...

OT HELP!!!! Is there anyone out there who can take a Word document (either Word 2003 or 2007) and save it into a jpg file? PWEEZE?!?!?!?

I am sooooo excited to see him on TV again. Squeeeeeeee!! I think it's also very cool that of all the people involved, it's Clay's comments that make it to the video, and on the other site, they focus on him in the text.

I am so curious about what his role will be. GAH!!!! Big or small, I'm just thrilled to see him involved.

I'm loving all the videos today! And I gotta say...him talking about Parker just warms the cockles of my heart. He really does have so much to be thankful for this year. And I'm thankful for Clay being in my life...

OT HELP!!!! Is there anyone out there who can take a Word document (either Word 2003 or 2007) and save it into a jpg file? PWEEZE?!?!?!?

Email me!

I'm keeping my expectations low about Clay's appearance on Rosie - because there are so many guests for the hour - but the AH online piece is pretty cool. It sure seems likeClay and Rosie have discussed the variety show concept, and if it's successful, maybe it's something Clay could be more involved with in the future. I'd really love for Clay to have more national television exposure.

I am sooooo excited to see him on TV again. Squeeeeeeee!! I think it's also very cool that of all the people involved, it's Clay's comments that make it to the video, and on the other site, they focus on him in the text.

I am so curious about what his role will be. GAH!!!! Big or small, I'm just thrilled to see him involved.

Nice to see him as himself and not Sir Robin but of course getting excited to see him Jan 1st to 4th with other clayfans.