#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

I can't tell for sure, but is Parker wearing a little baby-sized hoodie? :imgtongue:

Hee!!! I do believe you're right.

Okay, that does it - he is officially CUTER than his Dad.

ETA: there is a sendspace download in this thread on the Clayboard - courtesy of gerwhisp.

Hee - sowwy merrieeee - :thbighug-1: I'm at home this afternoon and bored, lol.

I'm watching Dr. Phil. (Had a doc appt, and went to groc and whatnot) I fast forwarded to the pic. Little Parker has really, really red hair! And the wide broad forehead like his Daddy!

So cute!

It was a great matter of fact mention. No mention of Clay's sexuality, David just stating "it's no secret what's going on with them". I think it's cool that that was not the focus. The focus was that they "found a great way to be a family".

I wish fans (at OFC people as a lot) would stop asking for pictures of Parker. I just don't think it's going to happen except in little random ways like this. And I think that's as it should be - even though I'd love to see more!

What a handsome family!

I didn't know about Ben Vereen! Wow! David didn't even realize it was him and they were friends!

What about Ben Vereen?

Remember his car accident and then him subsequently getting hit by a car a few years back? It was David who hit him with the car. He (David) said that besides his father's death it was the worst day of his life. Dr. Phil had the 911 call on air (kinda unneccessary, IMO)

Oh my goodness - Parker looks just like Clay in the baby pics we've seen of him. Can't really tell the color of his eyes, but the shape of them looks just like Clay! Too CUTE!

Oooh.

*melt*

I know I'm not saying anything new here, but I love that picture. It's just so normal and matter-of-fact. Here's a family. A pretty, normal, no big deal family.

ETA: Well, it is a big deal because the daddy is famous and everything, but y'all know what I mean. :lol:

Parker is adorable! I think Clay and Jaymes are going to be very much in control of how and when pictures of Parker are released to the public...no paparazzi pictures, which is as it should be. I think they know the fans want to see pictures; but I don't think he is going to be posting pictures willy nilly at the OFC as some think he should.

Kim

OK, that's it, I'm never getting on a plane at 7 AM again, I'm missing too much Claytime!!

:lmaosmiley-1:

Absolutely LOVE that he copied us on his personality profile; found it really interesting, and some things I would never, ever have thought that probably explain a bit. I want to do mine, but...y'know...it's that business laptop thing happening again, so I'll do it when I get home.

The picture of Jaymes and Clay and Parker is WAY cute!!! He looks totally adorable...and so does Parker! :whistling-1: Seriously, what a sweet pic. Looks like Clay is sitting on the arm of the sofa/chair beside them.

And what red hair Parker looks to have! Adorable.....word of the day. :imgtongue:

OK...now I can go get some supper and just TRY to wipe this huge big grin off my face.

PS it's COOOOOOOOLD in Corner Brook Newfoundland!! But no snow thank goodness.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee Parker. He's so serious!!

Heidi I watched CNN pretty nonstop the last month and I don't find it rightish at all. It's not obviously biased IMO like MSNBC and Fox and they always try to give both sides (and yeah that's annoying sometimes). I admit enjoy watching MSNBC (That Rachel chick is a hoot) because well they lean the way I lean. But that's not what I learned in journalism school. And I guess I look at MSNBC and Fox like entertainment, not news. It's like talk radio with pictures.

Which parade is Clay going to be in...not the Macy's one? And yeah, what do they mean by guest?

Nawww, he's got his daddy's little smirk is all. :lilredani:

I have read the 'it's so normal' thing (regarding the photo) in a few different places now. Yep, a loving mom and dad with their son in a 'classic' pose. Why should it be so remarkable? His family is more complete than a lot I know.

Nawww, he's got his daddy's little smirk is all. :lilredani:

I have read the 'it's so normal' thing (regarding the photo) in a few different places now. Yep, a loving mom and dad with their son in a 'classic' pose. Why should it be so remarkable? His family is more complete than a lot I know.

:) Yup! ...and they look so totally happy. :)

When DS was a baby - he had a serious expression on his face often.

Even at the smiling, giggling age - 5-7 mos? people couldn't "get" him to smile.

I remember once at a gas station, the guy almost got upset with him because he wouldn't smile. The guy (and other people) just didn't understand that DS was "studying" them. He was thinking on things, paying attention. Probably in his own little world just like he often is today! hee

Maybe Parker is "studying" his environs, too! :)

They are a lovely family!

:flowers:

Get well, Clay!!!

So, do we know if he performed tonight?

Hee, down Muski. :P

I'm sure I have NO idea what you're talking about! :whistling-1:

According to CH, WinkyDink called someone to report....

No Clay. Guess his snus infection is bad enough (or Jaymes is strong enough) to keep him down.

Hee...I said 'down'.... :hysterical: