#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Oh, I finally found the link--in blue at the top.

I think some stranger took my test as it says I'm an introvert. HUH? News to me.

ETA: I'm an INTJ along with 0.5% of the female population. Jesus. AND, my fictional characters are Clarice Sterling and Hannibal Lector.

I guess when I said I'd like to eat Clay, I meant it.

Whoa...on the multiple intelligences test, Clay and I were verra, verra similar...Same top three, although our musical and verbal were switched in ranking but the intrapersonal ranking and percentages were almost exactly the same...and then the only other thing that was switched was our naturalist and spatial/visual...

oooh...I like that!

The personality test changes a bit each time I take it! :cryingwlaughter:

Sybil, anyone? :cryingwlaughter:

ENFP? INTP? Don't know much about that. I'm pretty sure I'm a BTCH.

What.

Ooh!

Me, too!!!

Actually, I don't like and will not take one of those things! I hatesses and has a hard time quantifying myself! I can never pick an answer!

And, YES, I did post the SNUS in the He Blogged thread at OFC!

He must not be reading, though, cuz he hasn't corrected his spelling like he does sometimes!

He does seem to love distracting us!

:whistling-1:

Speaking of tools, he's pretty good with a microphone!

:hubbahubba:

And with that, I'm taking my sneezing, nose-blowing self off to bed!

:nightienight:

What am I missing? I went where he told me and started taking one test that was like an IQ test. It was too much work so I stopped. Went back later and took another personality test but at the end they wanted $39.95 to see the results!

Where is the free test??

There are some links to outside sites that charge for tests. Ignore the links along the outside columns of the page--those are ads.

Where it says, Learn More / Take Test at the top right, in orange, click that. The opposite side from Personality Test. You'll then have to register. After that, there's a big square box that comes up that says Take test or Try test or something like that.

Thank you! Looks like I am an INFP - The Dreamer. Just like James Taylor and Fox Mulder!

It is interesting. Careers for an INFP include actor and speech pathologist. My undergraduate degree was in drama and my masters was in speech pathology!!

So how did I end up a travel agent????

Sometimes it just writes itself :sleezy: ...this from the description of Clay's personality test results:

"their particular nature is most easily seen in their mastery of tools of any and all kinds... Sometimes Crafters will use their body as a tool."

:Thud:

muski... you are right and I was wrong... he is mechanically inclined. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, I finally found the link--in blue at the top.

I think some stranger took my test as it says I'm an introvert. HUH? News to me.

ETA: I'm an INTJ along with 0.5% of the female population. Jesus. AND, my fictional characters are Clarice Sterling and Hannibal Lector.

I guess when I said I'd like to eat Clay, I meant it.

wanda... BWAH!!!

Gonna go try the multi test thingy next. This is fun!

Really, Really meaningless meandering in the witching hour.

Savor the Song, Savor the Music, Savor the VOICE.

Sometimes you slip the wrapper off of a song

and

you taste it slowly, letting its flavor linger, melting into you warmly

feeling it seep into your unconcious being

Sometimes you BITE OFF off a thick chunk of a song

and

you grind your teeth into it like you want to take it into you,

All of it, chew it up and taste its hardness, its depth, its strength

And then -

there are times . . .

you just want to let the song Pour over you

Like an

Oceanic Wave,

let the taste and touch of it pull you Down under the Wave,

pulled by the rip current.

Let it take Control and Move you, whipped around in swirling circles till you must break through,

burst though the surface to

grab AIR.

Then you have to have the song again.

You must have it, experience the song.

No, you have to LIVE the song

It must be inside you

inside your heart and head

it must take you,

move you,

stretch you

until you feel the song

lives and breathes through you

And sometimes the song is a pillow

and you just lie with it, on it

as it supports you, holds you

lets you laugh

lets you cry

sigh

and you feel

you will be fine

as long

as the song

is here

always near

to hear

Will probably have to tweak tomorrow as I'm under the influence of medicinal meandering!

snl04hc4.jpg

snl04hc4.jpg

GREAT pic, how old is it? He looks very young, almost like 2003.

wandacleo, looks like so far, you're the only other INTJ that I have noticed...

My Account: Results of Multiple Intelligences Test

Here are your results for the Multiple Intelligences test. Click the links below for more information.

Verbal/Linguistic 95%

Logical/Mathematical 75%

Musical 65%

Naturalist 60%

Intrapersonal 60%

Bodily/Kinesthetic 60%

Visual/Spatial 50%

Interpersonal 30%

Good Morning Everyone,

18 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

:yahoo:

53 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot! :cry:

75 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OK here is mine:

.................deleted................

That's weird because when I copied the url it worked perfectly in preview!

I figured if I didn't want to know what it said about me then you surely wouldn't want to know either*g*

ENTP "The Originator" here. Extraverted, intuition. Temperment: Intellectual.

OK. Pretty oppostite of Clay. Not suprised.

I love that he shares his surfing discoveries with us. Now we know our colors and personality. I wonder what he'll explore the next time he is bored. He cracks me up.

OK. Pretty oppostite of Clay. Not suprised.

Not at all. :) I won't even mention any rivers...anywhere. This time.

Eh...I went to the site...I read Clay's profile but I'm too lazy to do my own. I mean there was clicking and registering and potential typing and answering involved. Not to mention actual thinking. That's way too much like my job. :lol:

---

I'll be taking off in a couple of hours. 6.5 hours of driving north. My family waiting at the other end.

:fca:

OK here is mine:

http://www.mypersonality.info/account-personality-results/

http://www.mypersonality.info/account-mi-results/

Not sure what it says about me.......maybe I don't want to know!

Merrieeee, those links take me to my results. Look for the link to share your results with others--it's on there somewhere.

Jamar, good luck!! :thbighug-1:

This is OT and has been shared at CV but I wanted to share with my friends here too.

My father died yesterday. I do not know if I have ever been sadder.I think I am still in a state of shock. My dad was 89, but was in amazing physical and mental condition. Most people thought he was in his early 70s. His voice sounded like a 40 year old. He excercised his mind and body everyday and had been working on a book about a historical Slovak figure. He had his typical full day of activity on Saturday when he was enjoying the Penn State/Iowa game (a graduate of PSU and a huge fan) until it got to be a nailbiter. He grabbed his chest and passed out at the end. The docs were puzzled thinking it was a heart attack but the blood work did not support it. He had a relatively good day on Sunday but seemed weaker than he should have been and had short term memory problems. Yesterday, he was very weak and much more disorietned. I was reasurring him and holding his hand when he seized and stopped breathing. Although they were able to rescusitate him, it was clear he was gone. A CAT scan of the chest revealed a dissection of the aorta. i wonder if he was having a slow leak when he was first brought in that went undiagnosed and untreated. So many questions but it will not bring him back. I am working on celebrating the life he led but this is so tough, tougher than I could ever imagine.

My sister and I are working on his eulogy for the funeral mass. We are told we have 5 minute total. His life was so rich, it will be tough to squeeze it all in and probably tougher to deliver.

It's cool that Clay shared the results of his personality test! I'm not too surprised by his results.

I've taken the Myers-Briggs several times. The interesting thing about personality type is that it's not static. The percentages, and even types, can change a bit over time. The last time I took the Myers-Briggs I was an INFJ, and today I'm an INTJ. I'm almost completely evenly divided between feeling and thinking, which is probably why I may have changed from the F to the J.

So, my results are here. INTJ, Strategist, Intellectual, Musical, Intrapersonal, and Kinesthetic.

It's a cool site!

Good luck, jamar!

Cagney, I'm so sorry. It sounds like he was a wonderful man. I hope that you have a lot of supportive, comforting people around you right now.

:hugs-1:

Really, Really meaningless meandering in the witching hour.

Savor the Song, Savor the Music, Savor the VOICE.

Sometimes you slip the wrapper off of a song

and

you taste it slowly, letting its flavor linger, melting into you warmly

feeling it seep into your unconcious being

Sometimes you BITE OFF off a thick chunk of a song

and

you grind your teeth into it like you want to take it into you,

All of it, chew it up and taste its hardness, its depth, its strength

And then -

there are times . . .

you just want to let the song Pour over you

Like an

Oceanic Wave,

let the taste and touch of it pull you Down under the Wave,

pulled by the rip current.

Let it take Control and Move you, whipped around in swirling circles till you must break through,

burst though the surface to

grab AIR.

Then you have to have the song again.

You must have it, experience the song.

No, you have to LIVE the song

It must be inside you

inside your heart and head

it must take you,

move you,

stretch you

until you feel the song

lives and breathes through you

And sometimes the song is a pillow

and you just lie with it, on it

as it supports you, holds you

lets you laugh

lets you cry

sigh

and you feel

you will be fine

as long

as the song

is here

always near

to hear

Will probably have to tweak tomorrow as I'm under the influence of medicinal meandering!

snl04hc4.jpg

Cotton... good meandering! :clap: :clay:

Here is the link to my personality/multiple intelligences test:

http://www.mypersonality.info/lisaluckiest1/

I seem pretty evenly split, nothing greater than 65%. I thought it was neat that Clay's musical score was so high.

luckiest... I am an ISFJ, too. I'll try and link mine later. I just remember Naturalist is my top.

This is OT and has been shared at CV but I wanted to share with my friends here too.

My father died yesterday. I do not know if I have ever been sadder.I think I am still in a state of shock. My dad was 89, but was in amazing physical and mental condition. Most people thought he was in his early 70s. His voice sounded like a 40 year old. He excercised his mind and body everyday and had been working on a book about a historical Slovak figure. He had his typical full day of activity on Saturday when he was enjoying the Penn State/Iowa game (a graduate of PSU and a huge fan) until it got to be a nailbiter. He grabbed his chest and passed out at the end. The docs were puzzled thinking it was a heart attack but the blood work did not support it. He had a relatively good day on Sunday but seemed weaker than he should have been and had short term memory problems. Yesterday, he was very weak and much more disorietned. I was reasurring him and holding his hand when he seized and stopped breathing. Although they were able to rescusitate him, it was clear he was gone. A CAT scan of the chest revealed a dissection of the aorta. i wonder if he was having a slow leak when he was first brought in that went undiagnosed and untreated. So many questions but it will not bring him back. I am working on celebrating the life he led but this is so tough, tougher than I could ever imagine.

My sister and I are working on his eulogy for the funeral mass. We are told we have 5 minute total. His life was so rich, it will be tough to squeeze it all in and probably tougher to deliver.

{{{{{{cagney}}}}}}} Are you having a wake after the funeral? You and your sister could say more then. If not, then write it out for yourselves. I'm so sorry for your loss! Let yourself mourn, then you will be better able to celebrate having this wonderful man for so long and that he went this way and not lingeringly in a way you both would have hated. You were holding his hand. How comforting!

Just saw this on CH:

From CB via CV

Per ClaytonClayniac at CB, David Foster on Dr. Phil show:

David just spoke about his family, mentioned Jaymes - and they showed a picture of Jaymes, Clay and Parker - taken yesterday!! Awesome!!!

Hope someone can cap Dr. Phil!