#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Awww, Sweet P (tm:FromClaygary) has been growing quickly and is getting cuter by the minute!! Wouldn't it be nice to see him in hoodies that match his dad's? I think those university coops stock some of those adorable baby-sized spirit hoodies...

I love the way his collar pops out from under his sweater. :em0100: I find it very handsome for some reason.

[randomaside]Whoo-hoo, I'm finally done with my essay on T.S. Eliot![/randomaside]

I showed my hubby that family picture. He said, "Whoa...she doesn't look fifty-something."

Now, hold on just a minute, there, buster. :glare:

:cryingwlaughter:

Well... she doesn't...

{{{Cagney}}}

OK. Pretty oppostite of Clay. Not suprised.

Not at all. :) I won't even mention any rivers...anywhere. This time.

Eh...I went to the site...I read Clay's profile but I'm too lazy to do my own. I mean there was clicking and registering and potential typing and answering involved. Not to mention actual thinking. That's way too much like my job. :lol:

---

I'll be taking off in a couple of hours. 6.5 hours of driving north. My family waiting at the other end.

:fca:

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: Hey! Stop reading my mind!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

14 Days until Clay is "Talking Turkey"!:yahoo:

16 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

:yahoo:

51 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

73 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OK so there are only 2 people in the office today. I have nothing to do (yeah) and I can keep my laptop open all day and guess what...nothing is going on....no news, no scandal, no new pictures, nuttin honey! I tell you how am I to survive?

I don't even have a trip to plan for until GFI! I've done my Xmas shopping, written my cards and have surfed to the end of the internet.

I guess I will have to go searching for some Clack to watch. Oh well someone has to do it!

Don't hurt yourself, merrieeee! :cryingwlaughter:

Still loving that pic from Dr. Phil's show yesterday. :wub: What a lovely little family. And Parker is just soooooooo CUTE! Hee - the little guy's got Clay's ears!

Out of another morning of training & now off to find something tasty, yet healthy for lunch. :ready6:

Just 'cause... :Iluvclaysbutt:

Hey gang! Stuck in the Orlando airport, waiting for the fog to lift in Atlanta. Our flight home is delayed at least 1 1/2 hours, and hopefully we can make our connection.

Disney World was a blast, but I'm sooooooooooo tired. We walked and walked and walked, but we also ate and ate and ate too. All four of the parks are cool, each for different reasons -- and each has at least one great thrill ride. I'll try to write more later.

I've pretty much only skimmed the last 8 pages of the board, but I want to offer my condolences to cagney, thank liney for thinking of me, and say that I love the new family picture! I'll take the personality test tomorrow while I'm doing laundry.

I missed all of you....

ldyj, hope you get out of there soon. I haven't been to DisneyWorld since 1996, but it was a lot of fun. My favourite has always been the Magic Kingdom.

4 weeks today that I head to NYC :dancingpickle:, so I spent a while this morning making lists of inexpensive places to eat, from the FCA Spam thread and some on other boards as well. Kind of a slow day at work for me, too. But tomorrow I get to fill in for someone else, so it'll be busybusy. Oh well, at least that makes the time pass quicker. I live for the weekends!

The GFI is January 26th.

The Shish Kebabs from the vendors around Time Square are good for only $4.00 (Scarlett and I had one every night) and there is a deli called Europa, nearby, that has a really good Rasberry Lemonade for $2.00....yum!

You can eat cheap if you want to.

Saw this at CH: And all I can say is....

WTF?

CBS will be airing their own variety show next year:

Quote:

John Mayer to host weekly variety show?

John Mayer? Hosting a weekly variety show? On CBS? That's what TMZ is saying. The network would like to get it on the air by early next year. It will be a music, variety and sketch show in the '60's mold, or in the mold of the show that Rosie O'Donnell is doing for NBC. Ken Ehrlich (who produces the Emmys and Grammys) will produce the show with Mayer.

Rosie O'Donnell's first guests for her Rosie Live variety hour are Kathy Griffin, Jane Krakowski, Alannis Morisette and NeYo. More names to be announced, and rehearsals have already started.

:excuseme::biteme: :finger: :what_d_fuck: :8:

ETA: I take that back. I have something else to say. So Rosie's doing an NBC variety show and John Mayer (I still can't wrap my head around THAT!) is doing CBS....so I guess Clay will just have to get his ABC buddies--Diane, Jimmy, etc.---to get the ball rolling there, huh? Good grief.

The Shish Kebabs from the vendors around Time Square are good for only $4.00 (Scarlett and I had one every night) and there is a deli called Europa, nearby, that has a really good Rasberry Lemonade for $2.00....yum!

You can eat cheap if you want to.

Thanks for the tips. I figure we'll eat a big breakfast at a diner, and dinner before the show somewhere cheap. The rest of the day will just be snacks if we are hungry. I'll have my son with me so no haute cuisine, heh. Probably burgers & pizza. Hee, as long as I can have my Starbucks in the morning, I'm happy! ;)

John Mayer? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The guy has less than zero personality. I'm pretty sure I also read that the Osborne's are going to have some sort of variety show, too.

*channels Patsy*I suppose the bright side is that maybe TV is at least trying to BRING variety back to television. Maybe it bodes well for Clay's future opportunities.

We were concerned about the cost of food in NY because we had heard it was terrible. We went to a Chinese place called Ollie's Noodle on Friday night. It is on 42nd between 9th and 10th. My dinner with tip was only $16. On Saturday we went over to the WTC and grabbed breakfast at McDonalds for $6, then Saturday night ate at Juniors. My cost there with tip was again only $16. So except for a couple of diet cokes along the way I ate for around $40 for the days we were there. We had snacks we packed for the train and airport. For some reason I was not hungry inbetween to grab anything else.

I thought the picture taken yesterday of Clay, Jaymes, and Parker was adorable. They really look like a family. Clay has a great smile on his face.

I can not believe that already tomorrow will be one week since I first saw Spam. I would go back in a second if I could.

Here's the best picture from CB...

aaaclaypic.jpg

What a CUTE! family! I'm glad to see that Parker has fattened up a bit. He looked thin in those first pictures, but then again I had 9 pound babies that looked like little piglets. There is no way Jaymes looks 50, and no way Clay looks 30. Obviously Parker has inherited great genes because, I swear, Parker doesn't look a day over 2 months!

:hubbahubba: Clay looks fantastic!

Gee Muski. You mean you don't LOVE John Mayer??? :wtfcat:

Well me neither and I cannot imagine him as a variety show host BUT....

Right now he is a much bigger star than Clay. I can guarantee you more people know John Mayer's music than Clay's and he's is sometimes dating Jennifer Aniston so that makes him cool. :rolleyes:

And Clay is pretty much a non-entity for most people outside of us - except as a gossip item maybe. I am sure if Clay were hosting a variety show there would be many more saying WTF than for John Mayer.

I would be surprised if Clay were to get any big major TV gig until he starts reinventing himself with the public. Spamalot is great but unless you got to Broadway most people didn't see it or could care less about it.

Clay can get there if he wants to. Heaven knows he has the talent. But he isn't there yet.

I have this fanatsy (no, not that fantasy!) that Spamalot is just the first step Clay is taking in reinventing his career. He will never be HUGE! POP! STAR! CLAY! so he just needs a new path. And I do think by taking small, very successful steps he will get wherever he wants to go.

Info about The Thanksgiving Day Parade and a picture of Clay...I think Broadway loves them some Clay:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/CBS_H...ksgiving_Day_Pa

From the CB:

I called Telecharge and they said that they were notified that Clay IS IN THE SHOW TONIGHT as of right now. They said the status may change, but they were specifically notified because of high call volume about Clay's absence. I spoke to a man in Customer Service to get this information.