#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

I just went for a walk, only to find that someone in my little town had just robbed a bank on my street. I didn't even know they had so many police cars--about half of them were unmarked. Apparently the robber escaped on foot. Gosh.

I just went for a walk, only to find that someone in my little town had just robbed a bank on my street. I didn't even know they had so many police cars--about half of them were unmarked. Apparently the robber escaped on foot. Gosh.

But, the important part~was he/she wearing a Clay Aiken shirt???

But, the important part~was he/she wearing a Clay Aiken shirt???

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Anyway, love the banner and loved pic of Clay, Jaymes and Parker on Dr. Phil. In fact, I did another screen shot and cleaned up the photo some so thought I would share in case anyone wants another version of it. Parker is so adorable. He is the most mesmerizing baby I have ever seen. He must get that from his Daddy, who is pretty mesmerizing himself! Here it is:

clayjaymesandparker_filtered.jpg

I had to quote this again because I waited all day so I could get home and save it. What a beautiful family!

Just caught a little story on the NBC Nightly News talking about the puppy cam!! Of course, right at the time they were showing it, it looked like only one puppy in the sleeping area and, of course, sleeping! But they did show some shots from other times... the lead in started with "something about the puppy coming to the White House"... said it's making the rounds and has become a sensation! Hee!

Oh joy.

I went to the dentist yesterday with some pain (that I'd been kinda trying to ignore for a very long time...) She referred me to an endodontist. Went this afternoon--thought it was going to be like a 'consultation'...

Uh...I ended up in that freakin' dentist chair for two hours. Root canal. He couldn't do it all because the inflammation made the canals too narrow to do a complete job. Gotta go back in about 10 days so that we can do it all again! :lilredani:

Oh joy.

But OH, JOY! that Sir Robin (the REAL one, I mean) is back tonight! I hope he's feeling better and that he can sing, sing, sing!

Me? I'm looking forward to the novacaine wearing off so that I can indulge in a liquid diet of California cabernet.... :yess::yahoo:

Poor Couch Tomato!! :drugsneeded: <-- There you go, a sign for you.

bottlecap- That's the "it" factor gene!!!!Honestly, I'm drawn to that baby's face just like I am Clay's. What's that about? LOL!!!

It's the ICBG - Involuntary Clay Baby Grin! :D

Back to working & packing.... :Imok:

According to the OFC....he's ON!!!....the lady who won the bio contest is meeting him tomorrow night after the show to claim her prize, and she confirmed that he will be performing tonight.

:cocktail::clap::lipstick:

I'm so glad Clay is feeling up to performing tonight. I know how much he believes in "the show must go on" but sometimes the body says STOP! I join you bottle in lighting a candle for the stage door. New pictures would be nice.

I've been working my ass off lately but it's all about my trip. I want to go and paint the town red? Pink? purple? I just want to be able to do whatever I want to do include see Clay a few times.

Hey ClazCoffin - I'm fine other than a hot flash or two. heh. I think you mean Muski and her dental adventures.

Claylove thanks for the photo of the foster-aiken clan. I love seeing that close up of Parker.

Gibby... hope your day went well!

YAY it's Friday night!

Just out of curiosity, and I know this is going to display my newbie-ness when it comes to the world of the Claymates, but where do these reports typically come from, anyway?

Usually someone has a cell phone and at intermission texts a friend who posts it on a board and voila around the Clay Nation in minutes!

During regular concerts there are always fans with cell phones doing a cellcert so you can get "live" reports and listen to the concert, but Spamalot doesn't allow that.

Cellcert=cell phone and concert They are great fun to do and listen to especially when he is doing a concert for the first time. It's always OMG he did what!!!!!! Those nights if I'm not there doing the reporting I'm on 3 boards, listening to the 'cert and in chat all at the same time.

Oops! Poor muskifest, then!

Then again, I always feel like apologizing to random people anyway--you know, for putting up with me! :tongue09:

And thanks merrieeee! So are these boards typically like, Clayversity and the like? Basically, this place *squeezes FCA* is the only Clay-related place I'm ever on.

Yes it is usually Clayversity, The Clack House, Clayboard (your favourite) and the OFC as well as here.

:704:

I'm going to see Clay next Saturday!!! :04:

I sooooooooo need a fun time, something to regenerate me.

Oddly enough I thought of hopping a train to NYC and seeing some play or other. And for some odd reason, Spamalot came to mind!

I heard its pretty funny and that the guy playing Sir Robin is pretty darn CUTE!!

So my Lurker Friend and I decided to give it a shot!! :lilredani:

Muski, you have my sympathies. I am terrified of the dentist (and doctors too...) and haven't been in mumbleymumbley years and I just know that one day I will live to regret it!

Can someone post the link to the Puppy Cam again??? Please????

Crap! :glare:

I mean.....yeay, CG! You get to see Clay again!

yeay.

No, really.

Yippee. :P :14:

clazycoffin...I figured you meant me..and thanks. I tell ya', that wine Rx is much more helpful than any ole' pill...

know what I'm sayin'? :voll: :all_coholic: :trink3: :wein:

Oh, and merrieee? Frisky Sir Robin, you say?

Oh, do tell.... :sleezy:

According to the OFC....he's ON!!!....the lady who won the bio contest is meeting him tomorrow night after the show to claim her prize, and she confirmed that he will be performing tonight.

:cocktail::clap::lipstick:

I'm so glad Clay is feeling up to performing tonight. I know how much he believes in "the show must go on" but sometimes the body says STOP! I join you bottle in lighting a candle for the stage door. New pictures would be nice.

I've been working my ass off lately but it's all about my trip. I want to go and paint the town red? Pink? purple? I just want to be able to do whatever I want to do include see Clay a few times.

Hey ClazCoffin - I'm fine other than a hot flash or two. heh. I think you mean Muski and her dental adventures.

Claylove thanks for the photo of the foster-aiken clan. I love seeing that close up of Parker.

Gibby... hope your day went well!

YAY it's Friday night!

I'll add another YAY!!!! for Friday night! And it's especially good, since Clay is performing!

You'll certainly deserve that Spam trip once you get there, Couchie! You've been working really hard.

killer_rabbit.gif

Thanks for asking about my day. I recorded 10 of 23 songs that need to be recorded. And I had to learn them before actually recording them. So, I'm making progress. I'm not gonna say how many times I started a couple of those songs, and threw out the bad tracks!

:whistling-1:

CG, I'm happy you get to go to Spam again! I'm jellus (like someone else on the board - heee!), but I'm happy for you too.