#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Hey, Claygasm! Good to see you again! :BlowKiss: I just finished that Girls Like Us book...it was really addictive. Now...I might just have to start rereading the Outlander series in time for the new installment this fall!

Hubby and I watched AI tonight and I gotta say that this group sounded purdy danged good tonight to us...I know which one I'd eliminate, but I ain't tellin'... ;)

Boarding the jet plane in the morning for LA---got a meeting to manage for a few days but then! My buddy totallyinluv is gonna come over to my hotel suite Sat. night for a Clayfest! :yess::yahoo: Lots of talking and :tasty::giantpopcorn::onsoapbox::juul: :bier: :trink4: and :hubbahubba: over that Clay Aiken guy...

And yes, all you hussies...we're sleeping together, too! :sleezy:

Thanks my friend. And give totally a great big hug from me when you see her! :BlowKiss:

And there will be another installment in the Outlander series? Note to self: READ FASTER!!

I love Clay's AI3 Solitaire too. And he looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! :hubbahubba:

Poor Natasha Richardson. I can't believe she died after what seemed to be such a minor accident! Scary stuff.

Clay sure is on the move. Maybe going from LA North Carolina to NY to Atlanta will remind him what it's like to be on tour. :cryingwlaughter:

Hey CG!

Muski..I'm all for that drink when you get back.

Yay I don't have to change any of my San Diego plans.

And my clock is set for 5:30 AM. UGH! 5:30? Sigh.

I forgot what it was like to be in a real corporate environment -- they have forms for every damn thing and so many places to sign. And OMG this job was just handed to me but when I got to HR they TESTED me. OK the Excel test was a breeze. I use that all the time but Word? Jesus. I use that to write letters, that's it. I haven't done a freakin' mail merge in 10 years. I was so sure they were going to say..sorry sweetie, you may have a friend that works here but there are way more qualified people out of work these days. :cryingwlaughter:

Wonder if Clay is going to follow the Spam tour like we follow him. hee. If Meryl will be here in SF I just may go. I liked her.

Hey wandacleo..is this the land of no internet? Have fun.

...late to the party, well this one, since I was at KAndre's earlier tonight -- calamari was scrumptious!

Clay and Anjin-san in the same place, swoon!

Favorite Richard Chamberlain video,

And for your consideration....the last of Solo's Minneapolis files. They're special because Solo's clips are great, supersteady and well-framed, and because we know his Mom and Jaymes were there & this was in late December 2007 in Minnesota...(so his entire family could have been there)... the first part is already up on CH/CV/CU (from last year) since I wanted to get "Welcome to Our World" uploaded in time.

071220 Minneapolis 2nd Set (XviDs and mp4's)

Here, at last, is the "Papa's Beautiful Star" VIDEO version of the montage from
hosaa
, thanks to her for letting us know where it is.PS You can hear Poppa clearly in this....
FromClaygary,
thank you for posting that, I loved it! (Love those gorgeous pics of him as an adorable little boy)

Muskifest
Poor Natasha Richardson. I can't believe she died after what seemed to be such a minor accident! Scary stuff.
I thought (and hoped) the media was exaggerating the seriousness. What a terrible loss to the dramatic arts.

claygasm, hey there, great to see your avatar again!! I love it!! A while ago, I sent it off to someone it reminded me of and he loved it too, as I knew he would!

ETA:
I just tried to upload some pics to my Photobucket account and I keep getting this error message:
Image Upload failed for jezebe2003.jpg with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again
Does anyone know what this means? I have tried numerous times, plus tried a different browser. Keep getting the same error message. I've been using Photobucket for a few years and never had this problem or any problem at all.

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until The First Day of Spring!

:yahoo:

9 Days until Clay is presenting Tyra her GLAAD award!

12 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

20 Days until Judge Aiken in holding Court on ANTM!

56 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

claytonic, a network error just means there was a problem connecting your network with their network. Who knows which side the problem lies on? I'd just try again later.

From CH:

OK, so much for fair distribution of trading cards. Season 3 and 4 and 6 are already on e-bay, including platinum sets. Foolish people seem to be selling boxes as years. That will help Clay fans.

But everyone seems to have autographed cards and some cards seem to have a piece of clothing material on them.

from an auction

ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THE AMERICAN IDOL SHOW.

Per box

1) 10 sets of cards

2) 110 PLAYING CARDS

3) 32 SINGER CARDS

4) 33 JUDGE CARDS (ick)

5) 38 SONG CARDS

6) 7 SPECIAL EFFECT CARDS

7) there are 8 and 10 card sets.

So there will be multiple cards of each performer. Who the heck needs judges cards - these people need a major ego adjustment. They are not the ones with talent.

Autographed cards are also for sale. Guess they did not make the boxes.

An auction fora Scott Savol card including a swatch of performance material.

Yup, pieces of costume - from anothehr auction -

Randomly inserted rare autographed and pieces of costume cards from the TV show Idols

Maybe we need to talk Clay into having Clay cards only, so we have something else to collect without giving all the money to 19.

Hmmmmm, pieces of Clay's outfits? Makes it a little more interesting, doesn't it?

Hmmmmm, pieces of Clay's outfits? Makes it a little more interesting, doesn't it?

:blink:

(gulp)

:pickme:

I'll take the zipper area, please....especially from any pants where the package has rubbed the denim/fabric over time to cause fading/worn patches...

:Thud:

*has a sudden mental image of Clay swelling because tree nuts have been applied to his... nuts... and bolt*

:huh:

:sleezy:

:huh-bwah:

Not that he needs tree nuts to swell or anything... Clay's just swell, period. :laugh2:

From CH:

OK, so much for fair distribution of trading cards. Season 3 and 4 and 6 are already on e-bay, including platinum sets. Foolish people seem to be selling boxes as years. That will help Clay fans.

But everyone seems to have autographed cards and some cards seem to have a piece of clothing material on them.

from an auction

ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THE AMERICAN IDOL SHOW.

Per box

1) 10 sets of cards

2) 110 PLAYING CARDS

3) 32 SINGER CARDS

4) 33 JUDGE CARDS (ick)

5) 38 SONG CARDS

6) 7 SPECIAL EFFECT CARDS

7) there are 8 and 10 card sets.

So there will be multiple cards of each performer. Who the heck needs judges cards - these people need a major ego adjustment. They are not the ones with talent.

Autographed cards are also for sale. Guess they did not make the boxes.

An auction fora Scott Savol card including a swatch of performance material.

Yup, pieces of costume - from anothehr auction -

Randomly inserted rare autographed and pieces of costume cards from the TV show Idols

Maybe we need to talk Clay into having Clay cards only, so we have something else to collect without giving all the money to 19.

OMG, how cool would THAT be! Doubt it's going to happen for Clay's cards though, given AI's history with him.

I think Clay has a pretty cool history with them. The only disappointment for me was him not performing during his album release last year but I don't even think that is some sort of hate thing.

So the big question is..did KAndre prepare the calamari herself?

from Playbiller post

Who the heck needs judges cards - these people need a major ego adjustment. They are not the ones with talent.

:lol:

she cracks me up

No offense but I was surprised that there was a bid on the Scott card. He wasn't a very popular contestant.

ETA

sorry djs11

I said no offense

Hee...I think that was my last year I watched idol.. and Scott was my favorite too. VERY unpolished but I loved the tone of his voice and a have at least 3 of his songs on my ipod..or used to before the crash. He did a sweet version of Against all odds.

ETA: Heee..yes I remember it was me and you against the world DJS! heee

I guess this is one Clay item I won't have -- just not interested enough in any other idol enough to get involved. Sounds like a fun thing though for enthusiasts -- like my mom!!

I was rooting for Scott that year too....even though I knew they wouldn't let him get too far ( yeah, I believe the show is severely manipulated....don't know why...just a feelin' :hahaha: ) I really liked the sound of his voice. :clap:

I haven't watched the show in ages. Any info I have on it comes from the boards or Google.( now there's a good source) :cocktail:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

sorry djs11

I said no offense

Oh, no offense taken!!!!! Just saying that Scott had fans!

Scott gave me the creeps. He kind of looked like a serial killer to me...

Bwah! That's how I still feel about Constantine!

I guess that's why they have 10 or whatever finalists - something for everyone!!!!!!

Heh...I thought both Scott and Constantine were/are creepy.... :unsure::cryingwlaughter:

I'd actually enjoy Idol, I think, if they'd just get rid of the judges. Or maybe have Simon and one other...someone who can actually...you know...SING. and PERFORM on a STAGE....As bonkers as I think Paula usually is, I have to say that I often appreciate that SHE appreciates what it takes for someone to be on a stage and perform. (Never mind that she can't really sing, but she CAN dance and she's had real experience as an entertainer in 'the biz')...I honestly don't see Kara or Randy's relevance. (And I used to think Randy was the only one who wasn't a caricature--there was Simon on one end of the spectrum and Pauler on the other...but now, he's pretty much jumped the shark, too! :cryingwlaughter: )

Whatever....I will say that I think there are quite of few of the remaining people in this year's group who have TALENT! So it's pretty entertaining. Of course, again...they could streamline and up the interest factor were they to just CUT OUT most of the judges' camera and mic time!

Who are all these people you guys are talking about? I only watched Season2, Fantasy & Solitaire on Season 3 and a delayed Season 5 Finale.

Hee me too! You mean there were other shows?

Reading everyone's thoughts, likes and dislikes about the other Idol contestants and seeing how very diversified the likes and dislikes are, I gotta wonder what it is about Clay that has us ALL completely captured!! Totally dedicated.

How unusual that seems to me.