#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Actually, it likely wasn't that warm there but the others were used to the temps?

http://www.paris.org/Accueil/Climate/gifs/...imate.temp.html

(PARIS)

High Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(May) 66/18 (Jun) 76/24 (Jul) 76/24 (Aug) 74/23

Low Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(May) 50/9 (Jun) 56/13 (Jul) 60/15 (Aug) 55/13

I don't think that the heat bothers Clay...unless it's like 98 plus 99% humidity doing a concert in Cary, lol...but likely the temp was only in the high 60s.

Seriously, it's not like everyone else is in tank tops and flip-flops. Reed has a jacket in his lap and both the girls have long-sleeve t-shirts on. I don't think Clay's jeans and sweatshirt are that out of place, especially if it was early on in the day when it was cooler. I'm just glad to see Clay apparently packed something other than his ratty khaki cargo shorts. Although, maybe he saves those for airports. Hee!

th_clay-aiken-fathers-day-04.jpg

Fromclaygary? Do you still have that extra Photoshop CD?

Anybody have a recommendation of a good Photoshop program for beginners? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Wake me up, canfly? I don't remember this.....CRS setting in apparently. I've never used Photoshop....I did just get a trial version of Corel Painter...but it's just a trial, I don't have the CD.

You said something at a cluncheon at GDG's place asking if anybody would have any use for something and I said I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I got the impression, that it was for photoshopping and that it was an installation CD. I was thinking that it was Photoshop. Guess not, lol. I do have Paint but it doesn't do much.

strummer.... wow... now, that's a great pic with a dark background like that.

It is isn't it? I love his smile. :wub::flirtysmile3::twinklewhore:

Strummer?

Picky bitch here... :hello:

Any chance that you could do it over but without chopping the top of his lovely golden locks off?

I want it for HERE cuz while I like the picture that we have OK, I love his smile in the newer picture but the red and blue clash with the purple.

See... HERE .... not good.

Clay's Horoscope for today!

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

One more day of hiding out from the world, and you'll be back in the mood for your usual gig -- putting even the most accomplished social butterfly to shame. In the meantime, don't allow yourself to be dragged out into the spotlight if you're not ready to go. Rest, relax and regroup. If anyone deserves some time alone to get those batteries recharged, it's you -- and the audience will wait for your next performance.

Kim

Love this!! :cocktail:

Actually, it likely wasn't that warm there but the others were used to the temps?

http://www.paris.org/Accueil/Climate/gifs/...imate.temp.html

(PARIS)

High Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(May) 66/18 (Jun) 76/24 (Jul) 76/24 (Aug) 74/23

Low Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(May) 50/9 (Jun) 56/13 (Jul) 60/15 (Aug) 55/13

I don't think that the heat bothers Clay...unless it's like 98 plus 99% humidity doing a concert in Cary, lol...but likely the temp was only in the high 60s.

Seriously, it's not like everyone else is in tank tops and flip-flops. Reed has a jacket in his lap and both the girls have long-sleeve t-shirts on. I don't think Clay's jeans and sweatshirt are that out of place, especially if it was early on in the day when it was cooler. I'm just glad to see Clay apparently packed something other than his ratty khaki cargo shorts. Although, maybe he saves those for airports. Hee!

th_clay-aiken-fathers-day-04.jpg

lmao...I don't mind the ratty old beige cargos... it's that "some thing never change" thing. It's nice to know that despite the $10,000 teeth and that some things have changed, he's still "just Clay". Maybe it's those damned shorts that keep him "grounded", lol.

:cryingwlaughter:

Re: the Paris WDW picture... likely one of those days that started off cool. Looks like even Reed had a sweater or something in his lap. It's just funny that Clay never takes the layers OFF, lol.

One more day of hiding out from the world, and you'll be back in the mood for your usual gig -- putting even the most accomplished social butterfly to shame. In the meantime, don't allow yourself to be dragged out into the spotlight if you're not ready to go. Rest, relax and regroup. If anyone deserves some time alone to get those batteries recharged, it's you -- and the audience will wait for your next performance.

Kim

Love this!! :cocktail:

and wait...and wait...and wait...

Is it "yet" yet?

:praying:

You said something at a cluncheon at GDG's place asking if anybody would have any use for something and I said I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I got the impression, that it was for photoshopping and that it was an installation CD. I was thinking that it was Photoshop. Guess not, lol. I do have Paint but it doesn't do much.

Oh!! smacksforehead I'll say it was the Photoshop that threw me....yah, we'll go with that. It's Paintshop Pro X from Corel. It is a photoshopping software yes, but not Adobe. I'll try to remember to bring it with me next weekend.

If you think about it, send me an email and remind me....

Oh!! smacksforehead I'll say it was the Photoshop that threw me....yah, we'll go with that. It's Paintshop Pro X from Corel. It is a photoshopping software yes, but not Adobe. I'll try to remember to bring it with me next weekend.

If you think about it, send me an email and remind me....

What's next weekend? What don't I know about?

Is it "yet" yet?

thread title?

Well, it's concise and to the point. You don't get that often from me. Grab it while ya can! :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for the prayers everyone. My Mom saw Archie after his two biopsies today and she said he seemed like a happy dog so I was so glad to hear that. Will keep you posted on the results.

I am working on my itunes library and wondered if anyone saved a jpg (or other photo format) of the LWLHD Vol 2 or Redefined CD cover when they were floating around ebay?

Also, just after the GMA interview that had video of Clay and Parker at home someone, I think Gerwhisp, did a mp3 of all the clips of Clay singing "Baby Mine" strung together. Does anyone have that by chance?

Canfly, I use Photoshop Elements.

Tribecca, I cannot believe the Mohegan Sun said that. If the show is reserved seating and your freebies were two particular seats, that is one thing. Did you specifically ask for "accessible" seating??? Because even if a show is general admission, theatre's still must have designated seating accessible by those with disabilities. Its part of the Americans with Disabilities Act. I believe ADA Title III, which is the section on Public Accommodations, would apply as it covers places like movie theaters, convention centers and sports arenas. Perhaps you need to ask them what their policy is for accessible seating or (and I hate this terminology with a passion) handicapped seating. There is no reason your Mom should not be able to attend a general admission show just because she has a walking disability.

Friday night dinner? 5:30 PM, ESM on Wonderland. On FB, and you should have gotten an email from FB...or PM gdg.

No got nuttins from Facebook but I was already emailing with GDG re: some clack she was hoping for and I asked, so she just explained. Will have to play by ear cuz if weather cooperates, I'm supposed to take the plane to get an instrument replaced in Brantford. I should be able to get back in time. I hope. I might be all sweaty though, lol.

I'll go check FB in a few...gotta go back outside to clear smore brush. Bleah.

Friday night dinner? 5:30 PM, ESM on Wonderland. On FB, and you should have gotten an email from FB...or PM gdg.

No got nuttins from Facebook but I was already emailing with GDG re: some clack she was hoping for and I asked, so she just explained. Will have to play by ear cuz if weather cooperates, I'm supposed to take the plane to get an instrument replaced in Brantford. I should be able to get back in time. I hope. I might be all sweaty though, lol.

It's not THIS Friday though, it's the 7th, just to be clear.

It's not THIS Friday though, it's the 7th, just to be clear.

Oh, OK. Check. :thumbsup: Should be able to come NP then, lol.

Speaking of sweaty...bleah. I am soaking wet. Got the old heart rate up I'll tell ya. I'm pulling out wild raspberry bushes, goldenrod, maple trees, locust trees, walnut trees. Damned squirrels. Can't they remember where they bury their stash?

Anybody want a whole buncha trees and raspberries, lol?

Kim

Hee, this fits right in with my camping schedule, as I leave tomorrow, so I choose to believe it! Now someone better email/text me when it happens!

claylove, I have that mp3 somewhere. PM me your email and I'll email it to you.

I'm assuming that the show is over by now and I hope that nobody bothered him...

Posted by ACL at the Shed:

I think I know where Clay is:

From Twitter

AnnaRains: Oh goodness. Clay Aiken is in the audience!

about 1 hour ago from txt · Reply · View Tweet

Ealier this week she tweeted:

I never realized how fun it was to combine nazis and nuns.

So..I googled Sound of Music and Raleigh. The NC Theater is presenting The Sound of Music this week.

Thanks for the prayers everyone. My Mom saw Archie after his two biopsies today and she said he seemed like a happy dog so I was so glad to hear that. Will keep you posted on the results.

I am working on my itunes library and wondered if anyone saved a jpg (or other photo format) of the LWLHD Vol 2 or Redefined CD cover when they were floating around ebay?

Also, just after the GMA interview that had video of Clay and Parker at home someone, I think Gerwhisp, did a mp3 of all the clips of Clay singing "Baby Mine" strung together. Does anyone have that by chance?

Tribecca, I cannot believe the Mohegan Sun said that. If the show is reserved seating and your freebies were two particular seats, that is one thing. Did you specifically ask for "accessible" seating??? Because even if a show is general admission, theatre's still must have designated seating accessible by those with disabilities. Its part of the Americans with Disabilities Act. I believe ADA Title III, which is the section on Public Accommodations, would apply as it covers places like movie theaters, convention centers and sports arenas. Perhaps you need to ask them what their policy is for accessible seating or (and I hate this terminology with a passion) handicapped seating. There is no reason your Mom should not be able to attend a general admission show just because she has a walking disability.

I have complimentary tickets and was told since they are complimentary I can't really ask for special seating. I didn't really ask for the handicap seating. All I said was my mom was disabled and had a difficult time with stairs could they give us seats where we didn't have to climb a lot of stairs. My friend (yeah I have been complaining about it) said I should call back tomorrow & speak to a manager. My mom doesn't want me to make a big fuss. But, I know if we go and our seats are high up or in a section that require a lot of stairs she won't be able to do it and we will probably have to leave. The thing is is this is one concert my mom has wanted to go to ever since I can remember. so when I was offered free tickets I grabbed them immediately. She is so excited about it. I just hope it works out

SORRY FOR THAT LONG RANT!!

How sad is it that the most exciting thing that has happened to me lately (besides The STORM heee) is that I finally got my new phone today. After all that time I spent looking up phones and reading reviews and comments on reviews and complaints about phones and reviews I ended up buying a phone that just hit the market and I read one review LOL. I do weird things when I'm online at 3 in the morning. It's even got a stupid name -- the Nokia Surge. heee.

I've got 3 weeks of time share to use up by December and no money. Wonder if I can sell a week. LOL. Maybe I should read the contract.

I didn't comment on the picture of Reed -- it's because it took a few days to pop my eyes back into my head. I'm not usually into muscles but the boy's body is beautiful. It's not like a body builders body... it's got to be all that dancing. I'd flaunt it too. Clay is a lucky duck. heee.

FromClaygary and everyone involved..thanks for dealing with the gala breakfast stuff.

No, but I have a fake LWLHD that I bought on ebay, lol. I checked PB and found this one:

1.jpg

but didn't find the cover but I know I had it on the old, old, laptop. You'd get the best image from somebody who has an open one, who has a scanner and could scan it for you.

Gerwhisp prolly does, lol.

K thanks.

Claylove, I have the LWLHD CD....I'll scan it for you tomorrow and send you a jpeg.

And there ya go, lol....