#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Thanks for the good morning pictures, bottle!!! That's the best kind of decorating although I'm a big IKEA fan too!

More, please?!!! (gibby? anna? ldyj? bueller? Your pb's are full of goodies!)

:GA_FCA:

Right off the bat, I'm echoing Scarlett -- thank you, Bottle and FromClaygary, for the Sunday pix! Apparently, I like your favorite, too FC. Just can't seem to change my avatar. :lol:

Thanks for the good morning pictures, bottle!!! That's the best kind of decorating although I'm a big IKEA fan too!

More, please?!!! (gibby? anna? ldyj? bueller? Your pb's are full of goodies!)

Since I have extra time in summer to program a DVR receiver and view the results, the new Carolina On My Mind blog combines my passions for Clay Aiken music and movies. The CA tie-in occurred when BYLM was featured in a 1996 film. Of course, our guy didn't sing this movie version, but his Orlando performance -- and pix -- are featured. :wub:

Hope you will drop by, enjoy, and share your list of favorite movies. Looking forward to the day we bloggers are focusing on future Clay happenings and not in rewind mode. :bananaflip:

Have a great rest of the weekend! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Hey Guys, I have been doing a bit of Clack Organizing...

Do you remember the YouTube versions of Clay's Unchained Melody at the David Foster & Friends Afterparty? There was one by Glasair02 that was really close up and at the side. I had captured it as flash video around that time but never did anything with it. Tonight I converted it to a mpeg file and was astonished at how good it turned out! Its a full size video and looks awesome, considering it came from YouTube anyway. I have not tried it on my large display but it looks good on my laptop and its clearer and larger than the version in the CV Vault so I thought I would share if anyone wants to see it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4b9ola

Couchie... For stress I take hot baths, give myself a bit of pampering and watch Clack. hee Oh, and I also play the games on Facebook!

Thanks. Downloading now... :clap:

115319740-L-0.jpg

paintclay.jpg

claycloseuptoo.jpg

P1010196.jpg

P1010209.jpg

:Imok::Thud::dead-1:

When I was whining around about wanting new pictures this morning, I was thinking about Clay. Instead, it looks like Reed was inspired to change his profile picture (publicly viewable), and I'm not complaining one bit.

Mostly because I think I swallowed my tongue. :hubbahubba:

th_camoshorts.jpg

Double-click. Seriously, just do it.

When I was whining around about wanting new pictures this morning, I was thinking about Clay. Instead, it looks like Reed was inspired to change his profile picture (publicly viewable), and I'm not complaining one bit.

Mostly because I think I swallowed my tongue. :hubbahubba:

th_camoshorts.jpg

Double-click. Seriously, just do it.

Uhhh. that's uhh....yeah.... ummm, okay.... uhhh. oh. my. yeah.... that's uhhh... *swallows*.... inspiring.

:Imok:

Reed ain't shy is he, lol?

Surely, he could teach Clay some of whatever exercises he does... :whistling-1:

ETA: Oh and GDG, it's still sunny here...but wiiiiiiiiiiiiindy. Weather had sucked for flying lately...thunderstorms...rain...windy...bleah.

Well, nothing like a change of subject!! :hysterical:

I strongly suspect these won't be NEARLY as interesting, but hey, I'm having fun. :)

I bought new cartridges for my HP printer the other day, and in the package was an offer for a free 15-day trial of Painter4 from Corel, and a 50% off to buy offer. I LOVE these types of programs, but through bitter experience with ones I can't use with my dual-core system...now, I always try first! So....I've been playing.....

Original pic: (these first two are my pictures)

506028222_P9sPe-M.jpg

Painterized:

506028222_P9sPe-M_Painting.jpg

Original pic:

IMG_0674.jpg

Painterized:

IMG_0674_Painting.jpg

You'll recognize this one, painterized: :)

OMWHsigning.jpg

Glad to hear the "Ontario chicks" haven't seen rain today....we drove through a lot of it coming home from the Elvis festival. So far so good in London. :)

PS is it just me or does Reed have muscles where most people don't? They look like love handles but I know they aren't.......or not the usual kind anyways. :whistling-1:

Glad to hear the "Ontario chicks" haven't seen rain today....we drove through a lot of it coming home from the Elvis festival. So far so good in London. :)

Yeah, well....:( ......here it comes again!! Break out the Ark!

PS is it just me or does Reed have muscles where most people don't? They look like love handles but I know they aren't.......or not the usual kind anyways. :whistling-1:

It's not just you. Not really into the body-builder type. Give me the long, lanky redheads. :flirtysmile3:

The Reed picture!!!! What an exceptional specimen of a man. I do hope their relationship is everything I believe it to be; because if so, they'd be extremely and happily in love.

I couldn't help but wonder if the reason Clay went to see Hair again is because Reed may be joining the cast. If so, he would have that nude scene working on another level, however brief. Now, THAT could get me in a seat.

Also, heard Clay singing to me at the store today. It was Everytime You Go Away, which was a first for that song. When I hear Clay's songs in the shops and supermarkets, they are remarkably better than the music played before and after and I'm being totally objective, I think! I have dozens of Clay mixes, and scores of variety mixes, but I'd never before put a Clay track into a list with other artists ... until last week. I was filling up a playlist to burn, with primo stuff on it btw, and I needed one more song. I put Everything You Don't Need in there, about midway, because the length and the style both fit, and then I promptly forgot about it. Forgot until I was playing the CD on the hour drive home Friday. With the initial drumbeat, I was DONE! And just shocked at how much better Clay's track sounded in comparison to the ones before and after. Not only his voice, which is incomparable, but the quality of sound, the arrangement, and the background vocals -- just everything about it was First Class Plus. I really learned something --- that I like Clay's songs to varying degrees when measured against other Clay songs, but measured against other artists? Anything by Clay sounds superior to me. I've kept Clay in a special place and not mixed him with "the others" -- but from now on he's going to be a part of EVERY mix. He classes up the company -- even when I'm playing "legends."

Did anyone read the Tweet several days ago from someone who wrote, "Everywhere I go they're playing Clay Aiken on the radio. WTF?" I though that was kinda funny because we know he's not on the radio-radio, but since a diminishing number of people are listening to terrestrial radio anymore, what's the difference if people hear Clay Aiken being played wherever they go? Anyway, I found some minor irony in that.

Blond Clay?

OMWH_Yahoo_02_t-1.jpg

webisode2a.jpg

276824904_pWfbq-L.jpg

clay-aiken-iphone-02-1.jpg

ThePrayer17-2.jpg

scrpkym255819921_MPFJu-L-1.jpg

080507_GMA_bigappleforclay_SR.gifqvcbutton2.gif

gmagif3.gif

It's not just you. Not really into the body-builder type. Give me the long, lanky redheads. :flirtysmile3:

Oh I am so glad you said that. I thought it was just me. I just am not into overly muscular bodies. Never have been. However...

LOVING all the pix of hot sexy singerman!! :thankyou:

FC, I really liked both versions of the red door picture.

I was doing a bit of a photo safari today, with limited success. I'm going to have to break down and read my camera's manual so I can customize the settings for full sunlight.

It's hard to mess up, though, when the subject is such a vividly colorful day lily.

th_IMG_0535.jpg

Clay content: I thought this little marble face looked a bit like Parker.

th_IMG_0575.jpg

This was actually a hard shot to get because the wind was moving the Queen Anne's Lace around a lot, and I didn't want to cheat by having my sister hold the stem steady out of the frame.

th_IMG_0639.jpg

This Ontario chick, on one of her few summer weekends off has seen 2 downpours today alone and one HUGE one last evening, just as we were planning on having a nice bonfire. Oh well!!

Love the new picture of Reed :)

:GE_FCA:

Hope everyone is having a great summer! I've been trying to read and keep up, but still nursing a broken hand.

Claylove, you are one of the most sane people I know. Definitely NOT nuts. It's been a tough year...in many ways and for many of us...but you made it, my dear friend. :giveflowers: In fact, we all did!

OMG, I really want to hear-and see- Clay perform ISY again. After all he's been through the past few years, I'm not sure that we'll survive it when-yes, I said WHEN- he performs this one in the future...but I am willing to risk it. Of course, I just want him to SING to us. Sing anything, I am not particular: POP, AC, Christmas, CCM, Country, Patriotic, Lullabies, Hip Hop. Okay, well maybe not the last one. :cryingwlaughter: But please Clay, just sing. I miss him and his voice so much. And I really, really, miss seeing my Clay friends, too. I can't wait to see everyone Gala weekend! Ticket or no ticket, I'm gonna be there just to visit with everybody. Hopefully there will be another Roundtable for volunteers as well, and if so, and if you have a chance to attend, I highly recommend it. Not only are they interesting and informative, but these events provide a wonderful opportunity to network with other volunteers. Wow, I never, never, ever, EVER, thought I'd say this-maybe I'm the one who is nuts?-but I even miss all of the work, stress, and outright chaos of putting together concert pre-parties and CD release parties. *sigh* Ready for news, Clay...any day, any time, please just bring it!

Torchwood? Did someone say Torchwood? I absolutely love that show. I even copied it to DVD for Claylove, who is a big sci fi fan, too. Honestly? Ummmm....I just wanna run away with Captain Jack Harkness. *fans self* And I love the new Dr. Who, too. Fabulous! Really late-blooming sci-fi fan here, never watched as a child, or even as a teenager. My how things have changed! I am especially fascinated by the whole time traveling thing. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with being a history major, or maybe I'm just a romantic, but the idea of witnessing historical events such as the fall of Pompeii, or meeting historical figures such as Queen Victoria, etc...very appealing and well just amazing. Even if they are being attacked by aliens. :lol2:

Loved the John Hopkins tweet & information. TBAF has acquired some impressive partners, haven't they? Just wish the Foundation would hurry up and announce the new name and unveil the updated website. Aron is usually a man of few words, and those few tend to be very understated, but according to him, the changes to the website "might even be considered mindblowing" so I am really looking forward to seeing what the Foundation has in store for the future. The Gala ticket sale date, August 11, is fast approaching (major trepidation when I think about that date-yikes!) and I assume we'll know something more by then. I have a feeling that they are gonna bring it in a big way!

:nature-smiley-014:

That photo of Reed is...ummmm...gulp...verra, verra nice. :whistling-1: I don't guess you'd need much IKEA if you had THAT decorating your bedroom. :peepwall:

Loved the John Hopkins tweet & information. TBAF has acquired some impressive partners, haven't they? Just wish the Foundation would hurry up and announce the new name and unveil the updated website. Aron is usually a man of few words, and those few tend to be very understated, but according to him, the changes to the website "might even be considered mindblowing" so I am really looking forward to seeing what the Foundation has in store for the future. The Gala ticket sale date, August 11, is fast approaching (major trepidation when I think about that date-yikes!) and I assume we'll know something more by then. I have a feeling that they are gonna bring it in a big way!

:lol: Your Aron characterization might be considered understated! :hysterical: So if he thinks the new website is "mindblowing" I'm SOOOO excited! :dancingpickle:

I can hardly wait!! Surely this next week!.......right????? :twinklewhore:

That's cool what you did with the Virgin signing picture FromClaygary.

I love long blond-haired Clay and I really love his smile in that picture. :flirtysmile3:

Anybody good at photoshopping, shoot me a pm cuz I'd like to use that picture but lose the red and blue behind him.

I'd like to take this picture:

virginsmilecrop.jpg

and get a background something like this on it:

virginsmaller.jpg

Also, while I'm asking for stuff...does anybody have a larger version of this picture?

OMWHsunset.jpg

This Ontario chick, on one of her few summer weekends off has seen 2 downpours today alone and one HUGE one last evening, just as we were planning on having a nice bonfire. Oh well!!

Love the new picture of Reed :)

Just saw your post Heinz. Sux when you have something planned and the weather rains on your parade. We had a real downpour yesterday but today we got lucky today and while there was this huge black mass to the north, we got not one drop today! (for a change)