#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

"Oh What a Beautiful Morning....Oh What a Beautiful Day"

:GM_FCA:

Excuse the off-key singing but I am in such a good mood! Clay is happy, has news to share and all is right with the world!

I am an equal-opportunity peanut butter eater...crunchy or smooth...doesn't matter!

88 Days until The BAF GALA! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:GM_FCA:

Thank you for visiting the Carolina blog celebrating xxx4clay. I just checked ClustrMap and in the previous 24 hours, there were 318 hits. :)

On Monday, CV'er molino79 posted a montage featuring our friend's photo/video clack, which I added to the blog. Here is the Sendspace link for I Will Remember You. :wub:

Love Clay's Q&A sessions! Can't wait for him to expand on the last question! :P:

Have an awesome day, all! :Iluvclaysbutt:

Caro listen.gif

Just got home (finally!) and I just want to say a quick thank you to merrieeee for her help tonight. I just got in from a delayed flight and could not for the life of me remember where I had parked my car. My car's pretty distinctive once you're within 10-20 feet of it, but our main airport has 5 terminals each with a multi-level parking garage. Thanks a bunch! :thankyou:

Awww, Scarlett, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that kind of thing happens to! It happens to me when I'm way, WAY too tired....so hope you had a good rest!

I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken. I'm so glad that I caught that Leno appearance. Just by chance, but if I hadn't I'm 99% positive I would not be a Claymate/fan today. And that would be sad. :laugh2:

:flirtysmile3: I know whereof you speak!!

Just got to rant a bit. I have a boss who is back from vacation. I was off yesterday evening, and I heard she told a family of a patient that is not well,and that I've been caring for while she was on vacation and taking her place as nurse in charge, that now she is back, all will be get better for the patient. It's maddening as she makes it look like we didn't do our job. My fellow worker told the boss that it's wasn't our fault she got worse while she was on vacation and that we worked very hard and did our best for her. My boss is so full of herself! Sorry I had to get it off my chest. My friend said I should go to the family and say, well I guess you have met K and tell her in front of them, well take good care of my patient that I've been working very hard to give the best of care these past 2 weeks.

Thank God there is Clay in my life and the clayfans. So looking forward to my vacation in August and the gala in October.

Preden Does our boss have a supervisor? THAT'S the person I would talk to.

I'm so glad Clay's news is "not yet" rather than "soon."

There's hope we might hear something in the next 6 months.

:cryingwlaughter:

Heh, and here I've been spending my night watching old late night appearances to fill the time between Clay-related fun and he goes and starts answering questions! Ah, well, I don't have an OFC membership, so I can't read them anyway. But it sure is good to hear he's got news (yes, even if he won't share)!

I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken. I'm so glad that I caught that Leno appearance. Just by chance, but if I hadn't I'm 99% positive I would not be a Claymate/fan today. And that would be sad. :laugh2:

Clayzy... which Leno appearance wopped you upside the head into a Clayfan??? Inquiring minds want to know... :cryingwlaughter:

Just got to rant a bit. I have a boss who is back from vacation. I was off yesterday evening, and I heard she told a family of a patient that is not well,and that I've been caring for while she was on vacation and taking her place as nurse in charge, that now she is back, all will be get better for the patient. It's maddening as she makes it look like we didn't do our job. My fellow worker told the boss that it's wasn't our fault she got worse while she was on vacation and that we worked very hard and did our best for her. My boss is so full of herself! Sorry I had to get it off my chest. My friend said I should go to the family and say, well I guess you have met K and tell her in front of them, well take good care of my patient that I've been working very hard to give the best of care these past 2 weeks.

Thank God there is Clay in my life and the clayfans. So looking forward to my vacation in August and the gala in October.

preden... that was an incredibly stupid and insensitive thing for her to say. The family could use that statement as grounds for a lawsuit if they were the type. I'd report her to her supervisor asap. She needs sensitivity training for sure! Sounds to me like she was afraid the patient/family might like you more than her and wanted to put a stop to that possibility.

wanda... BWAH!! I so agree... let's hope together!

preden so sorry to hear that. To paraphrase one of my favorite book characters, sometimes people are just no damned good. :/

FearOfH20 and liney23--hee! It was (I think this is the right date, I might have to check) the May 12, 2008 episode where he went on to plug for OMWH! I don't usually watch any late-night TV, and when I do it's usually Craig Ferguson, but my mom and I just happened to be channel-flipping and landed on Leno with Clay on. I remember my reaction perfectly: "THAT'S Clay Aiken??? He's FUNNY! I didn't know he was funny!" And after sticking around to hear him sing, "DAMN! He's got a good voice! What was that song called? On My Way Here? What was the CD? Same name? MOM, LET'S GO TO WAL-MART SO I CAN BUY THAT CD."

And the rest is obsessive history. :laugh2:

ETA: Heh, I'm still a neophyte Claymate. Or would it be a Claymate neophyte? Eh, enough of the hard words, I'll just stick with NEWBIE.

So, I'm just re-reading the latest questions/answers again :) Am I the only one wondering WHY he's so tired he falls asleep in Parker's breakfast? :lol:

What is he doing that he's so tired? *inquisitive minds want to know*

Staying up late to finish up 5 episodes of The Wire season 3? Oh wait..that was me :cryingwlaughter:

So, I'm just re-reading the latest questions/answers again :) Am I the only one wondering WHY he's so tired he falls asleep in Parker's breakfast? :lol:

Well, I can think of a couple of reasons, but there's one good one I know you don't want to talk about. :whistling-1: I can't imagine anyone falling asleep while feeding a baby in a highchair...I mean, whatever happened to "here comes the airplane...brrrrm...open up the hangar!" or was that just me and my 11 month old kids? My guess is maybe Clay was holding him when he was taking his bottle, maybe it's a bonding/cuddling thing they still do. Either that or Parker is a really, really sloooooow eater! :856:

*waves to Claymatron who doesn't post enough*

How's that?? :thbighug-1:

Hello, FCA,

This post is for Scarlett and other friends of xxx4clay. I thought you would like to read the comment that just appeared in the Carolina blog right under his mother's picture:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Clay Nation Celebrates Aiken Fan":

Hey all... This is Susan's youngest son, Scott. I just wanted to thank you all so much for all of the cards, flowers, and phone calls over the past several months. They really helped lift my mom's spirts during a tough time. Thanks again.

I think I have added something new everyday -- a montage of Susan's clack yesterday and this graphic by Ashes earlier today. If you haven't seen it, here is the clickable:

th_Ashes_Susan1.png

Caro listen.gif

Well, I can think of a couple of reasons, but there's one good one I know you don't want to talk about. :whistling-1: I can't imagine anyone falling asleep while feeding a baby in a highchair...I mean, whatever happened to "here comes the airplane...brrrrm...open up the hangar!" or was that just me and my 11 month old kids? My guess is maybe Clay was holding him when he was taking his bottle, maybe it's a bonding/cuddling thing they still do. Either that or Parker is a really, really sloooooow eater! :856:

Who says? :lol:

My mind was thinking more along the lines of....practising for the tour, dance lessons for the new Broadway show, setting up the theatre where he's going to be based for the next 6 weeks, learning lyrics, rehearsals for his TV show......??? :whistling-1:

Thank you for the link, Caro, and for the updates. I miss Susan so much!

{{{preden}}}

On topic:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

And if Susan were here, I know she'd say something to make us smile & giggle too!

ETA: jmh or any admin, there seems to be something off with the "blowkiss" icon... not that I'm complaining 'cause it's cute.

Thank you for the link, Caro, and for the updates. I miss Susan so much!

{{{preden}}}

On topic:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

And if Susan were here, I know she'd say something to make us smile & giggle too!

ETA: jmh or any admin, there seems to be something off with the "blowkiss" icon... not that I'm complaining 'cause it's cute.

Scarlett, I'm glad you're here; and you are so right about Susan. She would have us in stitches. Somewhere along the way someone posted that from now on, our good friend has a front row seat no matter what. :lol:

I agree with you on the :BlowKiss: emoticon. Wonder if we can have both?!? :whistling-1:

Caro listen.gif

Ok I have one word to say to anyone who is thinking of remodeling 3 bathrooms at once....don't!

I started this "little" project last Monday and I will not be totally finished till next week. My DH decided that since we were having new countertops and venetian plaster done we might as well add having the cabinets refinished! Ok so I go get the colour chips and surprise surprise we actually agree on something. So then today the contractor says why don't you have the front door refinshed to match all the "new" wood in the house! Well Ok lets add that! I am not adding another thing!

I have one toilet that I can actually get to and I have to remove plastic off the shower but I have nothing on the windows so I have to shower in the dark! I also have to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink and I have only the mirror in my bedroom to look at and the light is not good in there!

Gee why did I ever say yes when DH suggested that we do this. Oh and yeah he lives in another state and will not come home again until the work is done. How convenient!

Hmm how's your day going?

Who says? :lol:

My mind was thinking more along the lines of....practising for the tour, dance lessons for the new Broadway show, setting up the theatre where he's going to be based for the next 6 weeks, learning lyrics, rehearsals for his TV show......??? :whistling-1:

Well, yeah, there is that too....and certainly a better chance of us participating in and enjoying watching than my initial thought. :blush:

OK, I think it's fixed.

:claykiss: (claykiss)

:BlowKiss: (blowkiss)

WOOHOO -- doesn't take much to thrill me! :cryingwlaughter:

Caro listen.gif

ETA: Unless you would like to make this little guy listen.gif a regular. The abbreviation on some boards is :listen: ... which is why you sometimes see me sign off that way. :lol:

You got it. :listen:

OK, I think it's fixed.

:claykiss: (claykiss)

:BlowKiss: (blowkiss)

WOOHOO -- doesn't take much to thrill me! :cryingwlaughter:

Caro listen.gif

ETA: Unless you would like to make this little guy listen.gif a regular. The abbreviation on some boards is :listen: ... which is why you sometimes see me sign off that way. :lol:

Yes!!! Thank you!!! :thankyou:

I tried some of Scarlett's sexy code tricks, but they didn't work with this. That new emotie with the earphones is : listen : (remove spaces).

Like this? The new emotie with the earphones is :listen: