#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

Ha aikim I see you caved!

Yeah..I did...I thought about remaining a PBS virgin for about 2 seconds and...oh hell..who I am kidding...it is Clay!!

Kim

A word of advice: DO NOT try to watch the PBS youtube for the first time in the presence of your sister who 1) can't figure out you need to STFU while fresh Clack is playing 2) S's TFU only to start singing along with Suspicious Minds.

:mallet:

That is why I'm glad I live alone. OY!

PBS_WSN.jpg

PBS_BC.jpg

God, it's like watching AI Clay in the world's most amazing time machine. The mannerisms, the little smile at the end of the song when he knows he's nailed it. Everything. He's everything he was then, times about a billion. The man is made of awesome.

God, it's like watching AI Clay in the world's most amazing time machine. The mannerisms, the little smile at the end of the song when he knows he's nailed it. Everything. He's everything he was then, times about a billion. The man is made of awesome.

Your reading my mind...I had those exact same thoughts..Clay Aiken just doing his thing and I am loving it!

Kim

Your reading my mind...I had those exact same thoughts..Clay Aiken just doing his thing and I am loving it!

Kim

I was thinking the same thing, too-----especially with Buttercup. Love the arrangement of that song. I am so glad that everybody is now getting to see what we saw at the OMG taping. Heck, I'm glad I'm getting to see it again----and again, and again,--------

Yup, I've sharpened my mad capping skillz while I've been cheating on Clay with his dancer boyfriend and that red-headed French chick he toured with last summer. :cryingwlaughter: I can't bring the Clack, but I can crop and save like crazy.

These are from There's a Kind of a Hush

PBS_Hush1.jpg

PBS_Hush2.jpg

PBS_Hush3.jpg

PBS_Hush4.jpg

Awesome!!!!

Hee - anybody who has complaints about Clay's hairstyle might want to take a good look at the bass player (and offer a heartfelt apology to our man :cryingwlaughter:)

He is so fucking gorgeous that I even love the hair! Not the suit :cryingwlaughter: , but otherwise all is well!

:Thud::wub::hubbahubba::flirtysmile3::Thud:

Whew! I'm spent!!!

:clap: Great screencaps, bottle, thanks! *rightclickandsaverightclickandsave*

The man is made of awesome.

Thread title?!

He looks so happy. I was at the PBS special but didn't get to see him up close. I love seeing the joy just radiating out of him.

I was so glad to get this today. It's finally starting.

Thanks bottlecap!

This show LOOKS amazing, and the sound is incredible. Pretty amazing for a YouTube clip! More importantly, he looks fantastic, and his voice is simply stunning. I can't wait!