#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

:GM_FCA:

20 Days until June 1st and The New CD! :04:

40 Days until Clay is Bringing Broadway Home to NC!

:yahoo:

57 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

72 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Crap, I've got to cover the reference desk for the next two hours. This means I can't listen to these songs on repeat.

Crap.

He sounds wonderful -- his voice is like buttah! The arrangements are fantastic. I'm thrilled!

:flirtysmile3: :flirtysmile3: :flirtysmile3:

Misty is killing me, what a beautiful voice. I can not wait till June!!!

Oh yeah, "on my owwwwn"...... :Thud:

ETA -

The sound on Facebook is better!

merrieeee,ITA! Listening now :flirtysmile3:

I'm playing Misty and a student walked in to ask me a quick question, and as she was leaving said, "Who's singing that? It's so relaxing." I said, Clay Aiken, and she nodded as if she knew who he was, and said, "Sexy."

Yes it he is.

Kicks stupid filters at work that block facebook and myspace access. :breakpc2:

:listen: I'm home and streaming after a desperate search for my earbuds because the speakers on my laptop are too tinny for this creamy goodness, so all is well.

Can't help picturing Clay singing these songs to Reed. :wub:

th_ClayandReedonvacation2.jpg

Home from work...listened to the songs...Clay Aiken can still curl my toes..Good Lord that man is lethal!

Kim

Not quite sure if this remark was directed towards Clay's music or just Clay.....um.....well, ya know...

creamy goodness

:hubbahubba::whistling-1::naughtywag:

carry on...

Why am I not surprised that treenuts popped up to respond to that one? bottlecap, that was too easy for her. Got to make them more difficult for her. She can do it.

I listened to the songs, first at MS and thought they didn't sound as good as the clips, but then I heard them at FB and OMG. Those were amazing. I love the jazzy part in CTMEOY and the low notes in Misty. Lordy, what that man does to me. And those weren't even my favorite songs at the concert. For that matter, I was never crazy about MTK, although he killed on it on AI, but that clip was fantastic. UM and Crying is probably gonna kill me.

Okay, somebody is funnin' us on Clay's MS page. Some seriously dead folk and nearly dead folk are friending him there :cryingwlaughter:

http://www.myspace.com/clayaiken

Honestly, just some cross-promotion on DECCA's part I'm sure (since that page was dead to begin with), but still gave me a good laugh.

*thud*

That's all.

Finally got out the headphones and really listened to the iTunes snippets. They did it; they finally really did it. I think this is as close to live Clay as machines will ever be able to capture. The sound on the album is going to be as just about as otherworldly and wonderful as the OMG concert. GAH. And the arrangements, the musicians! It's the best thing Clay's ever done without a doubt. IMO. This is a legendary voice. But more than that, Clay is a man with a sophisticated musical sensibility and he's finally had a chance to do what he's capable of doing with an album. No wonder Decca and International Media are so excited.

I'm anxious to see the musician credits on this CD. I'm digging the piano playing, and I'll be interested to see if it's Ben Cohn, Jesse Vargas or someone else on each of the songs. Unchained Melody in particular.

:party20: