#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

shortyjill, thanks for the lovely pictures! You can always keep those coming! He's so lovely.

So, the Houston peeps are getting live in the studio? Cool. Licking is out of the question, though -- or at least I think so.

I got the HoustonPBS official pledge instructions last week. It didn't say nuthin' like that. Nowhere on the page did it prohibit licking. Don't go making up cumbersome rules now, LadyJ ....

Speaking of licking, this picture makes me want to blow it up, I mean enlarge it, yeah that, and, and, and,

986910207_ntoPt_L.jpg

keeping... thanks for this treasure... of course, it's a Perma picture. The onlyest one in the yellow shirt that I like!!! Yeah, Perma!

What's this about licking Clay? Can I have a turn? :whistling-1:

For some reason, we tend to be "the licking board" from time to time. Now is one of those times, so....have at it shortyjill!

OK, so licking is allowed, eh, kf? Did it say anything about sniffing?

Oooh sounds good to me! Heheh

A super sexy fave...talk about lickable!

th_IMG_1026_filtered.jpg

Those thighs... those thighs!!! Lickable is right!

bottle... thanks for the store link. I got the t-shirt in Reno, but I wanted the bag, so now I can get it, too!

liney, be happy you waited for the tote bag. The OFC store prices are far better than the concert venue (at least Hammond). The tees are $15 (opposed to $30) and the tote is $10 (opposed to $25).

I *heart* that photo of Clay in the yellow shirt. Guh.

liney, be happy you waited for the tote bag. The OFC store prices are far better than the concert venue (at least Hammond). The tees are $15 (opposed to $30) and the tote is $10 (opposed to $25).

Except that sometimes at OFC the shipping charges are as expensive as the merchandise!

Except that sometimes at OFC the shipping charges are as expensive as the merchandise!

True that! I think ground[ctrl] is more reasonable than Clique was, but yeah.

Still, $55 for a t-shirt and bag opposed to $25 buys a lot of shipping *g*

In case anybody is wondering, the tote bag is actual canvas - not the cheapie grocery bag type material that the fanclub membership bag is made of. It's quite nice!

I asked some friends to get me a shirt when they went to Snoqualmie and I'm glad they did! Not cheaper but I was able to get my size. If I had waited for the markdown on the leftovers I would have been out of luck.

And the tote bag is pretty nice, if a little on the small side. Mom and I paid full price but for me it was worth it...

WOOHOO! Just popped in to squeeee about my SF 49ers!! They ended preseason 4-0. Now if they can keep the momentum/magic going for the regular season I will be a very happy 49er faithful ! This is the best they have looked in nearly 20 years! So many weapons, talent deep on both defense as well as offense and a hunkahunkacutie of a back-up QB (ok, that last one may not qualify as a necessary ingredient for a winning season....hee) butt still :yahoo:

Uhm, Clay makes me squeeeee too..... :loveclaysbutt::needclay::DoClay:

:GM_FCA:

41 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

43 Days until The National Inclusion Project!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

treenuts congrats to your 49ers! Wish the Lions were something to brag about.... I look forward to Red Wings hockey more anyway. ;)

My clack catch up starts after Labor Day. We're going up north to our cottage this weekend and we've made it a big family thing. I finally get to see the baby that made my grandma a great-grandma and my mom a great aunt! Hee! I'm definitely excited! Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the cold. It's going to be in the chilly high 60s-low 70s! *shivers*

WOOHOO! Just popped in to squeeee about my SF 49ers!! They ended preseason 4-0. Now if they can keep the momentum/magic going for the regular season I will be a very happy 49er faithful ! This is the best they have looked in nearly 20 years! So many weapons, talent deep on both defense as well as offense and a hunkahunkacutie of a back-up QB (ok, that last one may not qualify as a necessary ingredient for a winning season....hee) butt still :yahoo:

so glad you wrote that last sentence or this would have been started with my poor sweet delusional treenuts. heee Pre-season is NOT football. And we still have Alex Smith last I checked. heeee

I want to thank everybody for all of your condolences. I think finally everything has been taken care of. We will have a family reunion/memorial some time in the next few months and then scatter his ashes. At the end, it's sad that he died "alone" despite having a pretty large family. But the apt mgr where he lived said he was a very nice guy and always smiling. So I'm glad about that. He wasn't there long enough for the usual gremlins to show themselves. The only little flare up was that his personal things were missing. Everybody was saying they didn't have them - but I finally tracked down his wallet and a few personal items at the coroner's office. I hope he is resting in peace, at last.

I'm glad they have the merchandise at the fan club. My mom wanted a shirt so I'll be able to get her one.

Happy TGIF, FCA! :yahoo:

Wow, is it football season already? Congrats on the win, treenuts!

The Carolina On My Mind blog spotlights the National Inclusion Project's bid in the September Pepsi Refresh Challenge with info about the NIP as well as links/text numbers for charities reciprocating votes.

You can easily put in your daily 10-vote allotment by clicking through the blog entry. I then go back through leaving each charity a comment to the effect that NIP voted for them and we would appreciate their support. If you have a charity you would like included in the list, let me know. Thank you for your visits and comments. :flirtysmile3:

Couchie and family. :thbighug-1:

Have a great weekend, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

Thanks, caro!

Have a safe and fun LaborDayWeekend everyone :cocktail:

so glad you wrote that last sentence or this would have been started with my poor sweet delusional treenuts. heee Pre-season is NOT football. And we still have Alex Smith last I checked. heeee

First off :hug:

Secondly :imgtongue:

I'm still poor and delusional...LOL...but perhaps more sweet&salty :whistling-1:

AND Alex Smith may be the starter but David Carr starts my engine IYKWIMAITYD

:clap: Once again Great News for the NIP posted by Notacanuck at CC -

includingkids: National Inclusion Project Receives Back-to-Back 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator!

http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=112

As an aside: We Need to vote at the pepsi challenge everyday if the NIP is going to win anything! They are currently #28 but need to finish in the top 12 for the $$$.

Edited by jmh123
fixed link

AND Alex Smith may be the starter but David Carr starts my engine IYKWIMAITYD

Y'all have David Carr now? He was cute, but I can't get over those local supermarket commercials he did here with Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens!

Yep and still is! :lipstick:

So's the guy in that interview with the longer hair that bc just posted :hubbahubba:

Via laughn at GetClayAiken:

Just and FYI, Justin at the OFC (miracle Dude doing all the grunt work) just added a search feature to the new board and somehow has made everything load faster. The dashboard is now at the bottom of the page. Much nicer. He said more changes will be coming in the next few weeks.

Pretties are always appreciated....