#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On Wednesday, September 8 at 8:30 P.M., American Idol’s Clay Aiken will be live in the HoustonPBS studios for the debut of Clay Aiken: Tried & True-Live featuring special guests Linda Eder and Ruben Studdard. Taped in his hometown, Raleigh, North Carolina, Aiken brings his powerful vocals to new arrangements of some of the most iconic songs ever written.

If you validated your FB account with your cell or if you listed your cell in your acct info, FB & your cell are linked.

I do have FB on my phone as an ap. I guess I'll delete it. I don't have it on my FB account though. I'll check it tomorrow. Thanks claylove.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On Wednesday, September 8 at 8:30 P.M., American Idol’s Clay Aiken will be live in the HoustonPBS studios for the debut of Clay Aiken: Tried & True-Live featuring special guests Linda Eder and Ruben Studdard. Taped in his hometown, Raleigh, North Carolina, Aiken brings his powerful vocals to new arrangements of some of the most iconic songs ever written.

Eeeeeeeeee!!!! :D I can't wait to see it again myself...after the GIANT flub up Detroit made earlier this month I sincerely hope when they re-air in November that it's in a prime time slot! And I'll only pledge if they have concert tickets... can you tell I'm still angry with them?

Cute Reed video bottlecap! Thanks for sharing. :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I listened to your voicemail and had to tell myself to breathe. So it's really true? A week from tonight? Clay Aiken and me I in the same building?

ETA: I meant Clay and me. Clay and me. Breathing the same conditioned air in the same relative space :flirtysmile3: . Me and Clay.

shortyjill, thanks for the lovely pictures! You can always keep those coming! He's so lovely.

bc, thanks as well for the Reed video. Glad things are going well for him.

So, the Houston peeps are getting live in the studio? Cool. Licking is out of the question, though -- or at least I think so.

shortyjill, thanks for the lovely pictures! You can always keep those coming! He's so lovely.

So, the Houston peeps are getting live in the studio? Cool. Licking is out of the question, though -- or at least I think so.

I got the HoustonPBS official pledge instructions last week. It didn't say nuthin' like that. Nowhere on the page did it prohibit licking. Don't go making up cumbersome rules now, LadyJ ....

Speaking of licking, this picture makes me want to blow it up, I mean enlarge it, yeah that, and, and, and,

986910207_ntoPt_L.jpg

What's this about licking Clay? Can I have a turn? :whistling-1:

For some reason, we tend to be "the licking board" from time to time. Now is one of those times, so....have at it shortyjill!

OK, so licking is allowed, eh, kf? Did it say anything about sniffing?

I got the HoustonPBS official pledge instructions last week. It didn't say nuthin' like that. Nowhere on the page did it prohibit licking. Don't go making up cumbersome rules now, LadyJ .

I hope i'm not too late to volunteer....maybe I'll just stake out the airport instead...oh wait there's two airports...aagghh what's a girl to do? Offer him a place to stay overnight?

What's this about licking Clay? Can I have a turn? :whistling-1:

For some reason, we tend to be "the licking board" from time to time. Now is one of those times, so....have at it shortyjill!

OK, so licking is allowed, eh, kf? Did it say anything about sniffing?

Oooh sounds good to me! Heheh

A super sexy fave...talk about lickable!

th_IMG_1026_filtered.jpg

:GM_FCA:

42 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!

:yahoo:

44 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow, lucky Houston peeps!

I noticed that some more Hammond clack was vaulted yesterday. I belive it was dlh7777's. Very nice clips, don't miss WISYS, he does some cool change ups towards the end of the song. Mandy ain't bad either. ;)

There are also a couple of venues now with mime_fan audio in mp3 and wav formats (and zip files to make downloading the whole set easier).

Don’t forget to vote today!

http://www.refreshev...nclusionproject

Sadly, NIP on Facebook has indicated that non-US votes will probably be eliminated by IP address, so Canadians are off the team on this one. :(

What great news for the Houston peeps who volunteered for phone-duty. Congrats!!!

(and if you lick him, lick him once for me but try not to let this happen :15:)

VOTED!

A super sexy fave...talk about lickable!

th_IMG_1026_filtered.jpg

That should come with a warning! :hubbahubba:

From Claygary at CV -

I really never do this....but I do believe in the power of good thoughts!

Today it is my turn to ask for prayers from this awesome team for a friend...

Jerry Aiken (the Exec Director of the "National Inclusion Project") fell very ill Sunday last and is struggling. He has been tentatively diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (aka Lyme disease) but does not seem to be responding all that well to the antibiotics prescribed, which is not a good thing.

Dianne (Mrs Jerry) is stressed and trying to do too much.

Your thoughts and good wishes for them would be appreciated.

Oh my! (((Jerry and Family)))