# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

And they are SO disappointed in him. He must have had some kind of breakdown, you know. Who is HE to like and defend his own personal friends? What kind of Idol is he, by God!

I know! I have twice gone over and read the last few posts to see if it's stopped yet, but apparently it's just going to be an underlying theme going forward.

Beautiful day here, clear sunny and cool. I have just filled up the clothesline and soon we will start on some fence painting. I love pottering about the house - no set plans - no place to be - days.

That's my favourite kind of day. I feel so lucky when weekends like these come up for me. I'm having one right now too. However I'm not being as productive as you....I've discovered a new (to me) TV series called The Big C. Our "W Network" started airing the first season, but I quickly realized that it was being cut down for time, and censored for language/content to boot. Ugh. So I've downloaded the season in it's entirety and am enjoying it immensely. Today I might get my front garden planted with annuals (finally!) and maybe get a haircut.

:GM_FCA:

Tired this morning..the dog was up at 1:30..he smelled something outside and then whined until I got up and let him out so he could check it out..probably a stray cat or rabbit or something but it took me forever to get back to sleep after that. The hazard of having the windows open and beagle mix doggie.

Beautiful this morning, I really should do some cleaning today and work out in the garden.

Kim

We went for a little bike ride this morning and I am sweating. This morning I'm planning on moving a shed full of bags of soil and stones in order to prepare for repaving our driveway in a few weeks. Dirty work. Also planning a big birthday bash for myself on friday at a local restaurant. So far we number 12 but I have a few more friends to call. Mr Fear will pay as this is his gift to me. It'll be a reunion of sorts for some who i worked with many years ago. We were a wild and crazy bunch but lost touch over the years.

Have a great day!

We're getting some much needed rain here. My husband is doing a music gig today with some friends, plus he's playing with a side band during the intermission. I'm the percussionist (I play a mean tambourine!) for that side band, so I have to go. If I wasn't part of that, I probably wouldn't be going, as this cold is kicking my butt.

Clay's tweeter is working again. He seems to go in fits and spurts with it -- lots of tweets in a day, and then a day off. (After Friday, I could understand taking most of yesterday off...)

I had a lazy day today! I only made split pea soup, 6 jars of jalapeño jelly and 15 jars of raspberry jam! I wanted to make herb jelly and spiced blueberry jam but ran out of stuff!

Just what I need in 100 degree weather!

After 3 weeks of nonstop work and other activities after my brother and his family left today I collapsed and slept for 5 hours. That was after making breakfast for 14 folks this morning. I sent them off full and happy. It was a great weekend though.

I had a lazy day today! I only made split pea soup, 6 jars of jalapeño jelly and 15 jars of raspberry jam! I wanted to make herb jelly and spiced blueberry jam but ran out of stuff!

Just what I need in 100 degree weather!

I don't call that lazy at all! Can I get some of the jalapeno jelly from you? *g*

couchie, glad you had a good time with your family.

Back to work today for me. Bummer.

Another Monday..these week-ends go by so fast. Talked to Emily yesterday..they made it back from Florida just in time to miss the storm.. Wishing we would get some rain here, it is so dry. Mark is going to get back to painting so the house should be done this week..then we need to get new shutters and new outside lights. Always a project to be done around here.

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Bwahaha! Clay's latest tweet:

I can't find the words! Lets have a contest. Who can come up with best "one-liner" response to this AMAZING article?bit.ly/Mw6IIg

The article is from TMZ, regarding Aubrey O'Day having her certified as "mental" so she could take her two dogs along with her everywhere as service dogs.

I am so enjoying the weather we are having..not looking forward to the heat coming back. That Aubrey is a piece of work.

Kim

About Ms. Aubrey... there just are no words. What a mess of a person.

Keeping... so nice to see you around here.

ldyj... sorry about the cold!

The Twitter Wars... LOL You could tell from the start how much Clay and Ruben got along and liked, then loved each other. You could see some of that with Clay and Arsenio on TCA, so we'll see now if it is true or of a temporary nature.

I'm very happy about the Sandusky verdict. I hope it encourages more to come forward about abuse. Children might enjoy the attention in a way, but they instinctively know it's wrong and it makes them feel there is something wrong with them. That has huge repercussions in a person's life. Been there, done that. I hope they don't drag out the appeal process, but get him in jail pronto.

MUAH, liney23. I feel the same about YOU!

I wonder if Brian Henson likes Clay enough to cast him in his new R-rated puppet and person movie? Could be awesome!

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/26/12417778-dont-call-them-muppets-but-henson-creations-set-to-star-in-r-rated-movie?lite

Okay, so I forgot how to shorten and rename the links. I'm rusty!

New pic

@ihatealzheimers: @clayaiken Fab pic of you at Great American Songbook Gala! I think the young man who won could b a younger brother! http://www.eaglenewsonline.com/news/2012/jun/25/f-ms-nick-ziobro-perform-across-country-after-winn/?page=2#comments

*eye roll*

Nothing ever changes.

OTOH...Speculations 'R' Us speaking..."almost wanna get married?" Ahem. Interesting...just sayin'.

I think him working with Brian Henson would be an EXCELLENT idea kf!

That picture up above from the Great American Songbook? Niiiiiiiice...

Hall_of_Fame_Gala_2012_177_t670.jpg

• Like 1

Oh that is a very nice picture!

Theres something about a man in a plain black suit with a white shirt and black tie - nearly any man looks good in it. Not that our guy doesn't look good in other things - you all know what I mean.

Clay is in NYC according to this tweet..this is John McCain's Daughter

Meghan McCain ‏@McCainBlogette

@clayaiken thank you so much for coming darling, you're the best!! Xoxo

Kim

:

I read that Meghan McCain (daughter of Senator John McCain) had a book party last night in NYC, and she thanked many people for coming -- including Clay. So, it looks as if Clay's in NYC. (It also explains a Twitter conversation of a few week's back to me...)

Chart Beat M&G with Dee Snyder

Interesting little interview...

Oooops, I see aikim beat me to the McCain thing...sowwy.

Finally, Entertainment Weekly's cover story from last Friday is about coming out in Hollywood. Clay got a few minor mentions, and it's a good article in general. The whole article isn't online, but I'll use my library resources and try to post it later this week.