# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Hee, thanks for the photobucket link. I didn't get around to digging the program out of my clackkeeper last night. What, doesn't everyone have a clackkeeper under their bed? :o Pet peeve, when I type a simple smiley face that used to work and it doesn't anymore. Old habits die hard, I don't like looking through images.

Did someone ask for the JNT 2005 book? I actually have a Photobucket album with the pictures...

http://s6.beta.photo...our Book photos

I've always loved that set of pictures. Good to know that I love stoned Clay...

aikim, I'm getting a cold too. I'm seriously thinking of taking a sick day tomorrow. Of course, tomorrow is also supposed to be 1-2 inches of snow too. And Friday at my workplace -- no computers whatsoever. That should be a fun day. We're going to close to the public, but yet, we are still supposed to work. Sigh.

I am beginning to think it was something at the theater..I have heard of at least 3 other people at that show who are sick. Going to stay home today too...mine is more a head cold and scratchy throat..so tired of coughing. At least I will have the week-end to get the rest of my Christmas stuff done.

The new stove is great! I love having three racks and so much room. I can use pans now that were two big for my other stove.

Kim

We both have colds and it wasn't from St Charles. as we weren't there. I'm thinking it's our fifth graders. We couldn't make it to school today to give them and their teacher gifts. :cry4: I guess it's just the time of year with all the activity involved, at least for us. I have a little more shopping to do but don't feel like it.

Hopefully we will have a cellcert tonight. I need a little Christmas. :xmaskick:

Sorry to hear everyone seems to be getting sick. I think part of it is just the stress of the season. I decided to stay home, and I think that was a good idea. I have my box of Puffs Plus with Lotion and my thermos of hot lemon honey water next to the computer with me, and I think a nap will be in order soon.

Only two more shows. Wow.

BTW, I've seen a couple of clacks with my husband and I. I'm so glad someone got that moment in time. My husband, however, is thoroughly embarrassed and won't watch. (As he said to me this morning..."he lived through it, doesn't want to again...")

Anyone here snowbound today? It's just raining here at the moment, but the temps are supposed to drop rapidly, and we may get a few inches out of this. (Another good reason to stay home today -- as this will be the first snowfall of the season, PLUS it's the first snowfall in like 220 days around here. That's a record for us, I believe.)

Well, my feet and lower back are killing me, but gingerbread cookies are done! I actually made Ginger Newts in honor of the Harry Potter party I'm going to tomorrow (they're a type of cookie in that world). :) Found out yesterday too we don't get to go by what house we think we're in, or Pottermore's official Sorting, but we have to pick out of a hat... I think everyone dreads pulling Hufflepuff (me included!). Oh well... we'll have fun! :)

Our friend artquest posted a bunch of pictures from the show last night on Twitter. I also understand that Ethel was at the show last night. Can't wait to read the recaps!

I'm off to work today, even if it is freezing cold with no computers and I'm still fighting a cold. Who knows, I might just call it a day at noon.

Not 100% either, but up and dressed and heading to work..it is payday..otherwise I probably would have stayed home. Have cookies to bring. Got a dusting of snow last night and it is cold..really hate going outside, but I guess it could be worse.

Kim

We are having wet snow right now, but it's sticking, at least on the grass. If the temps can stay at freezing or below, maybe it will stick until Christmas. I can't believe I want snow. It's so unlike me. But I am so sick of rain and mud and wiping paws! :P

I didn't stay up for the concert last night, it's too late for me with the difference in time zone. Tonight's will be even later. But I look forward to reading recaps and, God willing, clack. :)

They sent me home sick today. Just as well, as we are technically closed today due to network issues. Not a lot of snow, but ice under what we do have, plus it's pretty cold outside.

From what I understand on CV, Clay is appearing on KTLA-TV this morning. They also covered the press conference from the NRA. Hence, Clay's new tweet:

Stop violence by putting more guns in schools?? Give me a break! I should have stayed in bed and missed that nonsense!

I'm leaving work in 3 minutes. Have to go home and feed and potty the dog, change clothes then drive a whole 20 minutes to Anaheim and get dinner and see CLAY!!!!!! Haven't seen him since Reno/LA. Couchie, I'm sorry you couldn't come... I was hoping. Next time, maybe. I'll try to remember all the good stuff.

My grandson comes home today for 2 weeks from the Navy Training facility in Great Lakes, IL. I can't wait to see him and he is really looking forward to California weather. It's dang cold up there! LOL

For the end of the world, it's a pretty good day!!!!!!! LOL

I listened to the cellcert tonight, my first one I think. I know one I tried to listen to didn't work out, and I don't think I ever listened again. I went to the concerts in Durham and Verona, came home to two big deadlines and a nasty case of airport food. I realized today that tonight was the last concert, saw the KTLA interview and I was hooked.

Folks are not exaggerating when they say the cellcert sound is amazing, are they? It was easy to imagine I was there.

His voice! Ldyj, you've mentioned this. His voice is so pure and full and confident this tour. I don't think he has ever sounded better. GAH! I wanted to call up my neighbors all around, tell them to wake up and come listen to this. I feel so privileged to have an opportunity to listen to that voice sitting in my living room on the other side of the country.

I can't believe the tour is over but I am so happy that Clay did so well.He just keeps getting better. I have enjoyed reading the reports :popcorngirl: and was fortunate enough to see the show in Boston.....haven't come out of the fog yet ! He is truly amazing .

The family is starting to arrive today and I know the grandkids are going to be so excited. So Just in case I don't get a chance later....Merry Christmas to everyone and I wish you all the best in the New Year :BlowKiss:

77.gifHO,HO,HO

Grabbed this from CV this morning. Merle Dandridge (the Lady of the Lake during the second go-around from Clay's run in Spamalot) attended the last show last night and tweeted this picture of the backstage pass:

https://twitter.com/MerleDandridge/status/282370027771019265/photo/1

A-suC1DCQAMinMI_zpsdfbfdc31.jpg

Only Clay would use Honey Boo Boo as his backstage pass...he's hysterical.

Also, Arsenio was in the house last night, and he tweeted a short video of the fans sitting next to him. I love that he loves us, and I think he's still pretty amazed by us. (Of course, I think CLAY is still a bit amazed by us -- witness his story he tells at the end of each tour, about how much he loves and appreciates us.)

Silly me didn't stay up for the cellcert last night. I should have, but I want to get over this cold. I'll download it later, as I understand it was REALLY good last night.

I don't know what it is about his voice this tour, but it really struck me last weekend. There was just something...different...about it. (In a good way, of course...) Part of it may simply be his getting older. All I know is that I really, really, REALLY like it. A lot.

Thanks Clay, it's been a great month. I'll wait patiently for whatever you do next.

At the gala my favorite part was when Clay sang. I think I had literally forgotten what that voice does to me. It's why I wanted to attend the tour so badly. And the ironic part is that on Thursday, I got a Xmas bonus that would have more than paid for everything. It just came too late.