#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

thanks all for the "welcomes". Muski all smut is tasteful, dontcha know.

jmh giant squishies back at ya. Can you believe we had him all to ourselves in prison? See ya tonite Holiday Inn Four Seasons. Sorry for skeering you ansam I thought we were supposed to put something stoopid in the "board" place. Book thanx for the turtle nana! And Cindilu yes, we've made it through. muah's! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So, we've got cute looking, GlassesMan. Perfect.

Hi all. Interrupting the Fifth Grader Countdown. Is there room for one more in this mess fabulous board? By way of introduction, My s/n is Claybellina at the CB, chose that name because I wanted something really silly for what I thought would be a week or two. Then I changed it to Turtletoo at the CV and OFC because I wanted a name with more gravitas. I read a few boards, but haven’t posted anywhere in quite awhile. I’d lost my desire to post over the last year or two, so this is a treat for me to find a board that looks to combine Clay with fun, kindness, interesting convo’s and of course the all-important tasteful smut.

History with Clay? Like many of you I caught him on the fly, mid-AI2. Can’t even remember the song but it stopped me dead in my tracks. Never left. I told a good friend, “I can’t believe I’m voting on a teevee show!” “You aren’t!” “Yes, I am!” and “I can’t believe he has message boards!” “He doesn’t!” “He does!”

I recognize a lot of names around here and I cyber-know a few of you – won’t out you just yet. Yes, I take bribes, in the form of clack. Had a great time this summer at the SoCal 4-fer. Thanks for the opportunity to get my snark and claylovin’ fun back.

Bitch* has a FINE red leather jacket too. She's even been known to share.

:wub:

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

* said with adoration and affection of course. Hee. *covers own ass*

Welcome, turtle! We're passing around barf bags in the spoiler thread if you want to join us. Doesn't that sound appealing?? BWAH!!

Look for the 'Fast Forward' heading.

:RedGuy:

Barf bags? Oh noooooooooo.

Now I'm nervous.

Thanks YSRN & cha cha trusty for the links to the mosaics. My God those are beautiful. How does she do that? Is there supposed to be a picture of Raleigh hidden in each one or did Clay just say that? I don't recall ever hearing the history on these.

So glad couchie has arrived and can't wait to hear what she has to say. Lucky duck to live in California and be able to go. I would just once love to be in a studio audience for something Clay is taping.

Just as long as Clay does better than Kellie ("I'm blonde, y'all!") Pickler, I'll be happy. And as long as he's really funny. And HAWT. And is sweet to the kids. And Hawt. And gets his jabs in at Foxworthy. And wears a fab suit. Did I mention I hope he looks hot? 'Cause I do. And no lime green vest and bowl cut please!

Did I mention that the ISS teacher, at the school where I am, met Kellie Pickler through an upcoming friend who is trying to make it in Nashville? The friend's name is Amanda Scarlett and she is from here, I believe. Look for her to have a new album out soon, if you like cw music. She introduced the guy to Kellie and he dated her for awhile, I think. Went to see her in Tennessee and got to go backstage. He took quite a teasing from all of us. I think Kellie is as cute as a bug's ear. I didn't realize her mother had abandoned her.

In case anyone's taking early bets, I think he's a lot smarter than people think and will do exceedingly well today!

I think he's exceptionally smart, it's just some of the questions on their website were tricky. And then I'd get one but think that's too simple and they're trying to trick me and so I'd get it wrong.

I'm in mommy mode, I'll admit it, I so want him to do good and not be embarassed. :clap:

eta: someone is going to have to tell me how to quote someone so their name is still there but not their entire post.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Have I told you lately that I love you? You being in mommy mode is so unlike you. You have never been one to fret over Clay. That is usually my job. Hee I think Clay is very well educated and very up on current events. The boy likes him some news. However the questions on this show are tough. I've watched it many times. I love Jeff Foxworthy. I've missed lots of questions. You know, though, I bet they prep the celebrities. I don't think the show wants them to come off as looking bad or embarrassing themselves. I don't think he will win the million, although I sure hope he does. I think he will do extremely well. I plan to send in a check for $11.00 for FCA Alpha chapter regardless.

This is from CH:

Someone from the OFC has a phone at the taping and they are communicating with someone in the OFC chat.

They reported that they are just now being seated.

Just when I think i'm over being fangirly I read something as silly that and I get excited all over again! I can't wait for the important reports like.....glasses/no glasses...hair...clothes.

I'm not worried about the show itself. He's never let me down yet!

You know when I met you in Tulsa, you had the biggest fangirly shit eating grin plastered all over your face. It was a look I can't imagine ever leaving you. You're in love. with the man. LOL I liked you immediately.

Hey, there's even an appropriate 'nana for our newest poster: nanerturtle.gif

How cute is that? I see we have more newbies. Welcome. Welcome.

So he is wearing glasses. I should of guessed that. Glasses is symbolic to being smart isn't it?

Here is my find of the day. Honest to God, this picture made me want to go to OFC and post in the what 3 words would you like to say to Clay? Can you figure out which 3 words I might use? I'll give you a clue:

1. F

2.M

3.C

bg-snix-quiet.jpg2.jpg

:Thud::Thud::Thud::Thud::Thud:

Oh there is a thread at CB of the best of the best pics from the tour. That is where I found this one. I would love to have it autographed.

Now I'm off to the spoiler thread............

Now I'm nervous.

Nah, don't be. The OFC cellcert lost their connection, so no one knows what is going on. Hence, the nerves.

It's reminding me a lot of the old AI2 days, actually....

Woohoo!!! Top of the page!!!! Woohoo!!

Here is my find of the day. Honest to God, this picture made me want to go to OFC and post in the what 3 words would you like to say to Clay? Can you figure out which 3 words I might use? I'll give you a clue:

1. F

2.M

3.C

bg-snix-quiet.jpg2.jpg

Oh there is a thread at CB of the best of the best pics from the tour. That is where I found this one. I would love to have it autographed.

GORGEOUS pic. And I think I know which three words you want to say to Clay. If you ever had him sign that pic, would you put those words on the pic, even on a little sticky note, so he could read them?

:cryingwlaughter:

Edited by Gibby

Back from camping. We had some bad weather to start (thunderstorm and a day of rain) but beautiful sunshine for the last few, so at least everything had time to dry out! We got 3 days of swimming in, and it's a beautiful beach on Lake Erie. I was also able to relax and read some books and almost finish my first two audio recommendations......I think I caught up on all the sleep I had been missing from my two Clay concert trips, too. So a successful trip all around. I hatessssss the packing up and cleaning up and putting away, which is why I am avoiding some of it by sitting here typing this post. :cryingwlaughter:

OK, off to find some dinner for this hungry bunch. And then it's back about 50 pages to catch up....bunch 'o postwhores! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

1. F

2.M

3.C

bg-snix-quiet.jpg2.jpg

GORGEOUS pic. And I think I know which three words you want to say to Clay. If you ever had him sign that pic, would you put those words on the pic, even on a little sticky note, so he could read them?

:cryingwlaughter:

Hell no.............Do you think I'm crazy. :cryingwlaughter: I'm sure the drool hanging from my mouth might give him a clue though. Not to mention my eyes, which would more than likely be fluttering madly.

WELCOME back luckiest1 . I missed you.

EEEEEEEEEEE! luckiest1 is back!

OK, the Reader's Digest version of what happened around here this weekend: lots of new members arrived. Pretty pictures were posted. Smut happened.

The end.

Damn! I forgot all about 5th grader and a cellcert in the OFC? While I'm working???

NOT FAIR!!!!

Just as long as Clay does better than Kellie ("I'm blonde, y'all!") Pickler, I'll be happy. And as long as he's really funny. And HAWT. And is sweet to the kids. And Hawt. And gets his jabs in at Foxworthy. And wears a fab suit. Did I mention I hope he looks hot? 'Cause I do. And no lime green vest and bowl cut please!

From your lips - on all counts (especially the HOT part because I am shallow....)

I was kidding about the glow sticks - I think the comparison was that people were openly taking pictures there - that would be the difference - the policy of no cameras was still the same.

I will have to go and read the whole blog to see if there were metal detectors.

At dinner, our friends from Orlando said that they'd never seen metal detectors at the venue though they've been to other shows. One of them asked a security person and the explanation given was that they were for "safety reasons." (Hey KAndre, he probably heard that some big time rapper/producer was in the audience)

BWAH on the rapper/producer part! But its interesting because I heard one of the security guards while in line say they always have the metal detectors because they are used to general admission concerts and rowdy crowds!

OK, I will spoiler about what he is wearing

Glasses Clay.

:cry4:

And I read "No glasses" at OFC Chat. Is there a conspiracy to confuse us?

:laola0:

he is wearing glasses (according to the OFC Chat)

Oh dear. Poor Claygasm. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'll be ok.... IF the NO GLASSES report is correct!

Just got another confirmation on

No glasses

Jeans

Tan Jacket

:nana:

But I haven't heard about the hair.

Then there is still reason to worry........... :unsure:

Just got another confirmation on "No glasses."

*sob*

I see you CG doing the happy dance....pfththbt!

You mean something like this????

:00000441:

If they spoilered it, it is corrected now. Somtimes a few posters do it before they think.

There was no SPOILER in the thread title so I thought it would still be safe. Not so much.

eta: someone is going to have to tell me how to quote someone so their name is still there but not their entire post.

Thank you very much..I think I figured it out, i was removing one too many of the /quote thingies. I think. :cryingwlaughter: I'm not smarter than a 5th grader for sure.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: and TY to ldyj as well.

off to look for spoiler thread

Edited by sheiladownunder

Isn't that when you lick your lips afterwards?

cindilu!

:scream:

You did NOT just say that! :o

...before I did B)

That was my reaction too!!! had to look at the name twice to make sure it wasn't muski...heh

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: you smutters!!!

Welcome, turtle! We're passing around barf bags in the spoiler thread if you want to join us. Doesn't that sound appealing?? BWAH!!

Look for the 'Fast Forward' heading.

:RedGuy:

Now I'm nervous.

No need to be nervous...he was GREAT!!!!

Back from camping. We had some bad weather to start (thunderstorm and a day of rain) but beautiful sunshine for the last few, so at least everything had time to dry out! We got 3 days of swimming in, and it's a beautiful beach on Lake Erie. I was also able to relax and read some books and almost finish my first two audio recommendations......I think I caught up on all the sleep I had been missing from my two Clay concert trips, too. So a successful trip all around. I hatessssss the packing up and cleaning up and putting away, which is why I am avoiding some of it by sitting here typing this post. :cryingwlaughter:

OK, off to find some dinner for this hungry bunch. And then it's back about 50 pages to catch up....bunch 'o postwhores! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Welcome BACK!!!

Well shit.

If you guys were only keeping results off main for me - you can go ahead. One wrong click on the Clayboard and that ship has sailed.

Grrrr.

Awww sorry about that. We will try to keep this spoiler free just in case there are others trying to wait till Nov.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I had to bring this over from the cv. It's CLASSIC!

eBay auction for http://cgi.ebay.com/Clay-Aikens-Childhood-...1QQcmdZViewItem

WTF? Somehow I find that a little disturbing...or just weird. I was hoping to see something about it going for the BAF but it doesn't look like it. So does this mean some former babysitter or Kindergarten teacher is selling these?

Umm, have we ever thought about having a board mascot?

Good idea, bottle. But I would suggest adding one word to the bottom of that sign, for accuracy's sake of course: ENVY :RedGuy:

OMG! OMG! OMG! I had to bring this over from the cv. It's CLASSIC!

eBay auction for http://cgi.ebay.com/Clay-Aikens-Childhood-...1QQcmdZViewItem

WTF? Somehow I find that a little disturbing...or just weird. I was hoping to see something about it going for the BAF but it doesn't look like it. So does this mean some former babysitter or Kindergarten teacher is selling these?

The 'evidence' that these books belonged to Clay is that his name is stamped in the front. Geeez, I didn't know it was that easy! I'm off to the store to order a custom Clay Aiken (or Clayton Grissom) stamper, and I, too, can sell his childhood stuff on ebay! Kaching!!

Oh and for your information I did not act like I was 12 in Tulsa, no wasn't me :eusa_whistle: ...that was in Asheville when I joined hands with Jerome and skipped down the lawn!!!

Hi merrieeee! I sat next to you in Tulsa.