#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

contrapuntal

WHAAAAA??!?!?! :scream:

That's just dirty. (tm CHA)

Oh, and re: the boner tossed my way earlier? I do appreciate the thougth, y'all but c'mon....I'm not a trained seal, you know. <_< I mean, you can't just insert a boner into the conversation---at least not until the word "contrapuntal" shows up to receive it....

Huh? :huh:

Oh yeah...it IS here.

All righty, then. Clay, if you've got the boner (and we all know you do) to insert, I gotchure contrapuntal rightchere.... :imgtongue:

No wireless access tonight at home! :mellow: I actually might be forced to do something other than smut and be 12.

Never mind I am feeling very weird tonight. the watermelon must have fermented.

\

OK, I will put it back, but please understand, I don't know music, I am not trying to disrupt your conversation and I have bad timing for jokes, but was thinking about where waldo

8dd3fae7.jpg

Edited by playbiller

BWAH, play!

I've been trying for the longest time to pick out the piano accompaniment by ear for LAA and it's complex and murderous. It sounds deceptively simple but there are many subtle chord changes going on. ARGGGH! And hi everyone. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I've tried, too, and it's harder than it sounds. I think a lot of the chords aren't all that simple. There are sustained chords, chords with seconds, sevenths, and maybe even ninths. I've been trying it in the key of E flat. But I can't just play the piano accompaniment alone. Since Clay's not here to sing it with me (darn!) I'm playing the melody with the chords, cuz the melody just begs to be included to my ear. But I'm not satisfied with it by a long shot. I don't think it would be that hard to play if I saw it written out - it's just guessing at what it is by ear that's hard.

ETA: play, you took it away! I thought it was really funny!

CG - ooooh, yummy tongue pics!

Edited by Gibby

No smut is an interruption, play! (Neither is just plain pretty, funny, wild emoticons, or any other thing.) It's hilarious--thanks for bringing it back.

Edited by jmh123

Gibby, I'm just learning chords, so I do it by ear. I've found when I can't figure out the arrangement, create your own! So, I'm gonna try that!. Listen closely to the melody- many similarities to Pachelbel's "Canon". There are scales going on. I'm gonna try to dumb it down for my own performance purposes. It's worked with other songs I play....On the other hand, if you figure it out , send it to me- I"m moving along in my chord course!

Off to go pick up sister from the airport, but I didn't want to go off without saying...

Have fun at fifth grader, couchie.... Shout out some answers if the boy needs them!!! Safe travels!!

Of course, claygasm loves Field of Dreams! :lol: Hee.

I join play in interrupting the intelligent conversation with this GLORious tongue picture I saw on CH:

Yes, please. I'll have what HE'S giving!

:Thud:

And dear Lord. Just imagine THIS coming at you, knowing that the previous tongue action would soon follow!

Pucker Up! And then......

I've been working feverishly on my Tampa pics for several evenings now and have them finished, but it's too late and I'm too tired to get them transferred to smugmug or photobucket for sharing, but I want to share! So, for tonight, here's a link to 5 photos I just posted at CV since they have a new deal where you can upload to the board. I'm just beat and have to get to bed.

http://www.clayversity.net/forums/index.ph...st&p=932335

Hugs to all!

Gibby, I'm just learning chords, so I do it by ear. I've found when I can't figure out the arrangement, create your own! So, I'm gonna try that!. Listen closely to the melody- many similarities to Pachelbel's "Canon". There are scales going on. I'm gonna try to dumb it down for my own performance purposes. It's worked with other songs I play....On the other hand, if you figure it out , send it to me- I"m moving along in my chord course!

Yeah, it's fun to make your own arrangements! I'd love to hear what you figure out.

I join play in interrupting the intelligent conversation with this GLORious tongue picture I saw on CH:

Yes, please. I'll have what HE'S giving!

:Thud:

And dear Lord. Just imagine THIS coming at you, knowing that the previous tongue action would soon follow!

Pucker Up! And then......

Yummmm!

I saw these pics, and just had to share them here. They all invite creative captioning:

T34.jpg

ClayPala60_filtered-1.jpg

07Atlanta.jpg

01Atlanta.jpg

This one's hawt:

188477119-L.jpg

This one just totally melts my heart:

Picture062_fsn4th.jpg

ETA: I'm on the top of the page!! Heeeeee.

Edited by Gibby

Hi guys!

You're all a hoot!! I've loved ketchupping when I've had a minute tonight!! Good smutty stuff!

:lmaosmiley-1: at Clay's "Looking for Waldo" comment!!

I'm almost glad I have to work tomorrow so that by the time I get home there will be 5th grader recaps - don't think I could stand it otherwise!! West Coaster here!!! Go Clay!!! You can do it! :clap: I hope....

Have a blast Couch!!! If you see Gareem and Lovethatguy ( my Christmas travelling buddies) there, give them a big hug for me!!! :)

I only visit, CV, RHT and OFC and I never saw Cap's name mentioned. This was just posted at CV:

Please read the following Admin Note. We felt compelled to write it in response to PM's that we have received and backchannel chatter making the rounds.[/quote]

Clayversity admin note removed.

After consulation with couchie, I'm leaving the idea that there is a message out there on CV for those members to read. However, as CV is a "members only" board, it is felt that we should NOT be discussing other boards rules or guidelines. This isn't a "dreaded blue admin note," but please keep in mind that the FCA tries to talk in generalities about the fandom.

If you have any questions, PM me or any other admin or mod. -- ldyj

changing LdyJ's text to the dreaded blue to make things clearer. couchie

now back to your regularly scheduled music talk and smutting

OMG, I'm new and I've already been blue inked.

I understand removing the part about CV rules, but CV posts are brought to other boards all the time. It's not private like the OFC.

Edited by Thankful4Clay

hey peeps..don't know what to expect tomorrow or what they'll make me sign in blood. I'll tell you as much as I can.

Coming in to suck up a little more and see if my siggy works. I read the VIEW NEW POSTS and it is very helpful. Thank you Couchie!

Good girl

Just a note on Rose Radio. Because I was sidelined with the broken arm and vacation, I hadn't done much with it for the last few weeks. I have been working on it over the weekend and added some new songs if anyone wants to listen.

:me0:

whoo hooo welcome home roseviolet

Fields in the middle of NOWHERE? Now I am offended! LOL..

its not nowhere..its IOWA..you know..that state I live in when I am not living in my normal state of Confusion....hehe

My brother is quite affected by the movie...as our dad died when he was 8.

I give I give. heeee Rocknrllmom - you can be the tour guide for the FCA reunion --oh hell..didn't Muski say it was for sale? We'll buy the darn field :cryingwlaughter:

All I know is that Clay's instrument is full and can reach both high and low and is especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes. Also, when allowed to extend to its fullest, the overall effect on those on the receiving end is quite....pleasant.

You really are the master aren't you. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Let me sum up:

Field of Dreams NO

The Natural No

Bull Durham Yes

League of their own YES

Major League Yes

Oh yeah and one of these for GeorgiaClay chicken.gif

ah yes, can't forget the chicken!!

Congrats to YSRN for the mod position. If you feel the need to "Mod" me, could I request a pretty purple or red ink. I've been blue inked to death. :cryingwlaughter:

Ah Man, who else is blue ink...we tried to be unique. Guess not! Sorry for any trauma. Scribbles note to self, registration should come with waivers - no suing for emotional distress. :cryingwlaughter:

Thankful - thanks for what you said about the board earlier. I also thought the discussion went well and yes I was a bit worried. It's risky to have honest discussion about sensitive issues but I am proud of how that was handled - like grown ups, and we moved on.

I made my above post when I saw the edit and then I continued reading. A few people were concerned that I had posted a CV Admin post.

I had no nefarious reasons for doing so. I just thought it was odd that I had just commented on this board that no other boards that I read ever mentioned Cap as the booer. Then, I went to CV and saw Dudley's post about Cap and I thought I'd share.

That's all there was to it. It wasn't meant to comment on CV rules or their admins.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Buh-bye, Couchie! Have a great time at 5thGrader!!! Don't forget to hurry back and tell us everything.

I am just sad you don;thave Without you up...thats my song..do you have it??? *crosses fingers*
Didn't want you to have to wait another entire day for it to get into the vaults, so here are the mp3 & ipod file.

070816_FortMyers_WY_Scarlett.mp3

070816_FortMyers_WY_Scarlett_XviD.mp4

ETA: canuck2010, oh we're going to have so much fun!!!

Edited by Scarlett

Thankful: the only reason you are blue inked is becaue the Keystone Mods had everyone confused over who said what. We know you had no bad intent.

Admin notes from other boards are something I feel should be off limits though. Regular photos/recaps/news are ok.

It's cool, Thankful. We just didn't want to foster further discussion about CV rules/admin notes, etc. I appreciate that it wasn't your intention to do so. /not an admin

of course you know what happened to the last person who signed her posts that way.

We need an I"m caught up celebratory emoticon!!

Gah the pictures are fabulous.

And have we been nominating any pearls of wisdom for thread titles cuz at this rate we'll need some good ones in a few days. Quick, say something witty. :cryingwlaughter: