#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

KarenEh?
can you get the same effect from a front loader as you get from a top loader?

Hmmm.....after my weekend with Clay, I'll let you know.

Somebody who gets me!!! And I said I didn't care.....HA!

Edited by Karen Eh?

Karen Eh?, After 20 odd years of practically pulling my arm out of the socket trying to get clothes out of my top loader when it came time for a new washer, I decided to make it easy on myself and got a front loader...I love it! No agitator so they are easier on your clothes. They use less water and soap (although you do have to buy laundry soap specifically for front loaders) and very efficient. I have a Frigidaire. They are a little more expensive, but I think they are worth it.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Kim

So you weren't talking about washers? :blush:

Edited by aikim

Karen Eh?, After 20 odd years of practically pulling my arm out of the socket trying to get clothes out of my top loader when it came time for a new washer, I decided to make it easy on myself and got a front loader...I love it! No agitator so they are easier on your clothes. They use less water and soap (although you do have to buy laundry soap specifically for front loaders) and very efficient. I have a Frigidaire. They are a little more expensive, but I think they are worth it.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Kim

I was just going to say this...but you said it better...and of course Muski's response is pretty cool too...

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

KarenEh?

can you get the same effect from a front loader as you get from a top loader?

Hmmm.....after my weekend with Clay, I'll let you know.

Somebody who gets me!!! And I said I didn't care.....HA!

You know, KarenEh, thinking more about this....I'm pretty sure I could get the answer for you withOUT Clay.... :whistling-1:

but it wouldn't be as much fun.

bigdarienlake.jpg

ETA: Wait, that one's a bit blurry. Try clicking on this baby.

th_JBTDarienLakes1049cpants2.jpg

Edited by muskifest

Clay's hair looked absolutely perfect in Orlando although I am partial to the longer AMA hair.

I totally agree.

West Palm Beach hair was not bad either!

camera.jpg

feelinit.jpg

I have an extreme soft spot for long bangs on Clay. It's something about eyes with long bangs that I noticed 15 months ago. Noticed. Yeah, I noticed.

185458004-L.jpg

Did someone say AMA hair?

ama06_058-1.jpg

How about Snowflake hair?

snowflakewithchild.jpg

Or JNAT - Well maybe not the hair so much

HelloPants.jpg

He just has beautiful hair...the kind you want to run your hands through.

Kim

I have my IPhoto library set to do a slide show as my screen saver, so when people come I have to make sure to close my laptop so they aren't treated to a slide show of crotch shots.

I'm a sick person.

Are you all blind? That JNAT could put your eye out.

Only if you are very short... :cryingwlaughter:

Does it always get like this on Saturday night around here? If so, I'm marking it on my calendar pronto!

Edited by liney23

Are you all blind? That JNAT could put your eye out.

Only if you are very short... :cryingwlaughter:

Does it always get like this on Saturday night around here? If so, I'm marking it on my calendar pronto!

Very Short checking in! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

Does it always get like this on Saturday night around here?
Saturday? It's Saturday today?

I guess I just consider FCA sorta like TGIF, except maybe it's TGIS...'where every day is Saturday'....

Now one more and then I'm gonna watch a video with my hubby.

SLC_YGAF.jpg

Whew...I've been away for a few days and when I saw how many pages had been posted I was afraid I'd never be able to catch up....Then I realize that when I left, ya'll were talking about his crotch, (TM CHA) and now I see you still are...*sigh* So nice to be back! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

th_fivegoldensWPB1.jpg

I suck at captions...hummm, maybe I could try song titles...Perhaps Here You Come Again? Movin' On Up? Everything I Have...?

...since I'm editing, there's more...Growing Pains, Measure Of A Man, Beat It, Full House...(I need to stop now)

...ok, not that size matters...*cough* but how come when ever I want to make something smaller, like that TM ^ up there, and I highlight it and hit 'size' the silly thing never changes size? (inquiring minds, and all that)

Edited by laughn

Whew...I've been away for a few days and when I saw how many pages had been posted I was afraid I'd never be able to catch up....Then I realize that when I left, ya'll were talking about his crotch, (TM CHA) and now I see you still are...*sigh* So nice to be back! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

...ok, not that size matters...*cough* but how come when ever I want to make something smaller, like that TM ^ up there, and I highlight it and hit 'size' the silly thing never changes size? (inquiring minds, and all that)

It did change... it's bigger. size 1 is smaller than the normal text, but not by much. See? ^^ I changed it. /not a mod