#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

I remember a few years ago on the CH when KAndre posted that she LOVED "The Night Chicago Died." Right then, I became a minion. Two of my most cherished "albums" are box sets of 70's radio classics and 80's radio classics. (Someday, I'm going to get the one from the 90's). I tend to go from cheesy to rap in a heartbeat. *g*

OMG...this is so me! I am more of a 60's and 70's girl; but I love me some cheese! As factually inaccurate as "The Night Chicago Died" is, it is a fun song to sing along to! Growing up in the 70's and listening to WLS in Chicago, you had everything from the really cheesy to hard rock. It's either oldies station in the car or Clay.

(and as long as we are confessin', I would give my right arm to hear Clay do his Jim Morrison impression and sing Light My Fire!)

Kim

I used to listen to WLS too...came in all the way in little ole Iowa..mostly at night...

and I will one up you ...I would give my right arm and leg to hear Clay sing that song..............

I have seen many people in concert and rarely if ever have I gone to see them more than once. In fact Clay is the only person that I will see the same concert in a tour more than once. It is just so entertaining and fun.

He is a delight that brings us something new everytime.

That is so true, merrieeee! I have been a loving fan of the Moody Blues since, oh about 1969, and I've seen them live five times over 35 years. I went to my first Clay concert in July and the sixth last weekend. He's so much more than the sum of his parts. And, oh those parts!!!

Clay will never sing "C'mon baby light my fire" in concert. He knows that would be an invitation to riot. Talk about a bloodbath!

Yeah, but what a way to go! (and you know you want to see him in tight leather pants!)

Kim

Morning all....this is a very chatty group...I love it...just can't remember who is saying what...but surprisingly, I agree with almost everything in some form or another.

I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!

That kinda sums it up for me too! If he were to ever sing "Angels we have heard on high"...that would be the end of me....just to hear that voice sing "Glaaaaaaaaawwww awwwwww awwwwwww oria" once...oy!

Need to go pay some bills, bills, bills!

This calls for some backup. hahaha3.gif

And I have stilletos in a variety of shades and pointiness - and do not let me escalate from throwing them to stomping on people in them!

If you hear these babie clanking up behind you though, you best get out of Dodge....

metalshoes.jpg

My local paper had an article about "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" today, and had this to say about the scheduling of the new shows for September:

A 5th Grader rerun airs Thursday before the show has its sophomore season premiere Sept. 6 with a two-hour special. In addition to original Thursday episodes in September, Fox will air new episodes at 8 p.m. Friday for four weeks starting Sept. 7.

It would be great if Clay's episode were part of the two-hour premiere, because I don't want to wait any longr than I have to for fresh Clack.

And because it's been pages and pages of substance without the pretty - Fully zipped but ridin' looooooowww:

MichiganDCATmicstand.jpg

I think I am never going to get to the end of this thread., so I am just going to post.

Jojoct - I was amazed at her energy and her courage to just keep approaching everyone at the Beacon. She was a black tape whirlwind. I did not mean to indicate this as a negative. As I said, this was the concerts with the least flashes. I believe one night there was just one! which just goes to prove you can never catch all the idiots. I think we should have received and award as the best behaved audience, but we didn't. There are times when I think some fans should be rearded for their behavior, and I do believe that jojoct whould be rewarded for that night and for the Ticket doation program. Now, I don't really know her, so this is not a character recommendation, I haven't sat next to her, I am just talking abut her actions that I have observed.

K'Andre - it was a joke on absurdity, no need to call for lightning! Anyway, we share a lot of the same music.

Tickets - I begrudge no one there first row tickets, especially if they want to spend the time and money on them that I feel is too much for me to do (and I pretty much have nothing to do!). I do know that many in the eHP end up with extra tickets at the end of the day, and at 100 a pop, it is getting to be a bit much for me to improve from a 6th row to a 2nd row.

Clay - bring it on - I likethe banter, I likethe songs. I do believe that Clay has addeda lot of banter because it is successful and because so many fans go to multiple shows (and watch video), he has to change it up a lot and he ain't changing the music.

Newbies I know a lot of you, even though I had to give up reading the main thread on CV a long, long time ago - way too many people posting there! I follow 2 linear threads and that is it. so welcome10.gif

Please understand that if I disagree with you, it is on an idea and is not a judgement of you personally, so if you see this attitude15.gif, just accept it as it is and don't get all offended. Tact is not a talent of mine.

other stuff besides evaluating music (maybe with all these newbies we can get volunteer video reviewers?) there used to be occaisional listening parties or chats when everyone signs on at once and posts all over each other, heh! To suggest a chat topic you can go here

Gee guys, I was just joshin', I post and everyone goes away sniff funny090.gif

Edited by playbiller

Ethel's post-concert actions vs. jojoct's black tape antics? I am completely biased because Ethel managed to piss off my friends with the post concert stuff and it didn't seem really helpful because Jerome handles that quite well without her; and jojoct's actions were helpful because frankly the lack of flashes (which were apparently almost impossible to control) benefited me because that shit hurts. And if I'm blinded, Clay must be dyin'.

The way this thing's flying, I'd better post before catching up. Wheeeeee!

I was at the Beacon and at Knoxville and the main difference was in the way it felt and looked. I love both jojoct and Ethel but they are 2 very different people. Imagine me as jojoct with the tape and Kandre as Ethel in Knoxville -- we may have the same intentions, we may both be equally evil or good -- but people tend to say to me, awww sweetie, yes we'll take the tape and bless you for bringing it. In Knoxville, Jerome had just gone down the line himself, joking with people but firmly informing everyone of the rules. It was in sharp contrast with the tone and demeanor that Ethel had. I have no doubt that both Ethel and jojoct had the same good intentions but they are who they are and people react differently to them. Is this right or wrong or racist? Who should change, the doer or the reactor? Neither of them had the "mandate" (heh! can I put any more incendiary words in this post?) to do what they did, but one was appreciated and the other was not.

(And yes, I did SUCCESSFULLY body-check KAndre while jostling for the front seat of the car at Busch Gardens. Woo-hoo!)

BTW, my opinion on both Beacon/Knoxville is that we should be helpful when asked and/or when people need assistance but no one should do Team Clay's work for them.

Edited by Scarlett

Good mornin', all you chatty people!

WELCOME TO THE NEW MEMBERS!

I've been enjoying the discussions immensely, but my brain is too fried from a long week at work to have anything profound to say. I'm a social worker at a hospital in Colorado, and we had a blizzard nine months ago. Ya know what that means? Yep, lots of people were busy between the sheets nine months ago, heating each other up 'cuz it was too cold to go outside. And many of them don't remember which sheet warmer was their baby's daddy. I kinda felt like I was on the Jerry Springer show the last couple of days, with all of the new Moms asking me where to get paternity tests. LOL! We actually had a wedding in our hospital for one lady who decided she would just solve the problem by marrying the guy she's with now, even though he's not the father of her new baby. And then, there was the one who says she didn't know she was pregnant until her shocked Mom was delivering her baby (breech!) in their hotel room. Geez!!

Thanks to Couchie for contacting jojoct for me to see if it's okay to post screencaps from Tampa classics. In my oh-so-scientific research, I've discovered that the zipper was on it's way down from the beginning of that set. And with all of the pulling on the jeans during STMTS and and OPP, the zipper came down further, things got kinda bunched up, and .... well, hopefully I can post my screen caps soon. I found this verrrry nice Tampa classics pic from Tangerinee, who seems to have quite a knack for taking sexy pics:

185165412_L_1.jpg

KAndre - In the midst of my hectic week, I saw that you decided to volunteer me to do a couple of the songs from the TV medley. I didn't write them down at the time, and I went to the 'FCA Recommends' thread, but didn't see my name on any of the songs. (I'd ask if that means that I really can have RHW, but I guess that wouldn't be very nice since lucky's camping and can't defend her songs. Heee!) Could you let me know, so I can get started? Thanks!

Edited by Gibby

Clayzor, you know I love you very much. It just seems that this is one area where I know we disagree, and I think we respect each other for that. If he gets that TV show though -- maybe we'll have the best of both worlds -- goofy Clay on TV, serious Clay in concert, or on a record.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Ahhh ldyjocelyn. I love and respect you too. That's why I love it here. We can agree to disagree, and still be friends. Without one or the other fighting to be right or have the last word. Thank you for that FCA.........

I'm crossing my fingers for that TV show.

I haven't done so yet, but Keith Urban and Big & Rich are the only two artists, right now, that could get me to travel to a concert, besides Clay. Because I NEVER travel to see an artist in concert, ever. But I wouldn't go to multiple concerts to see them. In fact I've gone to all of Clay's concerts but only one of them more than once. That was his solo tour in 2004. It was and remains my favorite concert so far. I have a husband who isn't as understanding about spending thousands of dollars to jet around and pant after a 28 year old sexy studmuffin, like Clay, 15 times a concert. Hee So I have to live vicariously through ya'll and the clack.

I noticed all the new memberships. Up to 800 and something. :clap:

Bookwhore, I'm still waiting for Clay to sing "When I get that feeling, I need sexual healing." Ain't gonna happen though. :cryingwlaughter:

Ok you want pics. These need repeated.

shorttshirtanyone_filteredreadyfull.jpg

Jeans_100_7682.jpg

185912389-L.jpg

070725GilfordRHWclipSloMo-new.gif

Clayzorback would hate to tell Clay she wants to nail him? Clayzor, this is no time to be imaging that you'd HATE to tell him that. Fact is, you wouldn't have time to tell him you want to nail him because you'd already have him thrown down before the words could form in your brain! Let's just be honest, girlfriend.

Regarding Clay singing "oldies" ... I saw one of those doo-wop shows on PBS recently with Jerry Butler singing "Let I Be Me" and all I could hear was Clay's voice singing that in my head.

I bless the day I found you.

I want to stay around you .

And so I beg you,

Let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one.

If you must cling to someone.

Now and forever,

let it be me.

Each time we meet love,

I find complete love.

Without your sweet love,

what would life be.

So never leave me lonely.

Tell me you'll love me only.

And that you'll always

let it be me.

And then there's the entire Roy Orbison repertoire.

I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
Is there a sub-club for shameless hussies .... because I want to join too!

(and as long as we are confessin', I would give my right arm to hear Clay do his Jim Morrison impression and sing Light My Fire!)

Or ...... Love Me Two Times, Touch Me, Waiting For The Sun, Back Door Man (you men don't know but the little girls understand!)

Oh good Lord can you imagine the riot if Clay sang the lizard king's famous verse,

"You men eat your dinner

Eeat your pork and beans

I eat more chicken

Any man's ever seen, Yeah Yeah!!

I'll think I'll just keep my Clay Aiken "When The Music's Over" fantasties to myself. Death To Sandy.

Or "Soft Parade" -- "this is the best part of the trip ..."

"The Night Chicago Died" ??? I'm not familiar with that one. I guess I'll have to check it out online somewhere. The 70's were not Top 40 for me .... not one day of the whole decade ... I was all into Angus Young and Jimmy Page and the Moodies and Alvin Lee and hundreds more. OMG I almost forgot about seeing Ten Years After multi times -- that was my "old man's" obsession and just fine by me! The Doors! Hendrix! Cream! (love for Jack Bruce) ... ooooo, the flashbacks are dazzling!

I love having newbies but it used to be so easy to get up, read the page or two that had been written overnight and then go on with my day!!!

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the Green-Eyed Soul Lovers, am I the only one who doesn't like IYDKMBN?

Kim

Bite. Your. Tongue!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...that is one my very favorite songs from ATDW. The other one is Broken Wings. Neither of which he sang in concert. *cries*

Well, I am used to not hearing my favorite songs sung in concert. You get that way when you love TOUCH! I was actually SHOCKED when he sang TOA!! I figured if I loved it, he would never, ever sing it!

Count me in as a banter lover too!

Clay sings every song so beautifully that after a while I would think that without the banter it might get to be somewhat much of a muchness. Beauty on beauty on beauty. With the banter every concert is different and I cannot wait to see the Clack, to see his expressions and goofiness.

I have seen many people in concert and rarely if ever have I gone to see them more than once. In fact Clay is the only person that I will see the same concert in a tour more than once. It is just so entertaining and fun.

He is a delight that brings us something new everytime.

Truer words were never spoken, merrieee!

Well, except by KAndre because I am her minion and I must always kiss up to her! :D

If this place is popular suddenly I think it has roots in several issues. The immediate one of course was that at different times the other night a link was posted on two seperate boards that are widely read. I don't know that I've ever seen a link posted to FCA on either board before. Heck...I was visiting this site for years before I noticed the forum and clicked on it and started reading. Add that to the fact that there seems a weariness of the same old same old in the same old places.

Maybe you've been here so long you don't remember the board philosophy that couchie wrote but I checked it out before I began posting and the thing that still sticks with me are the words she chose to bold....

FUN, COMMUNITY & AFFECTION!

:allgood:

So yeah...I just want you to know that I'm not responsible for ALL the new people. :cryingwlaughter:

---

dang...I'll stop now so I can get to work on download TOA's. :eusa_whistle:

Get to work Jamar!! (Guess I beter start doing that too.......)

Seriously, I think a lot of us came here because of the "weariness of the same old same old in the same old places". I know I did - and I never left.

But I also never read the board philosphy (bad, bad FCAer!!! Maybe Clay should come spank me! B) ), but those bolded words, that about sums FCA up for me - that and the word friendship! :wub:

David Foster turning Clay into a hardcore rock star? BWAH HA HA HA...I swear at least half of the Foster love is because he is not Clive Davis...and honestly I had never heard of DF before Clay. But I like Celine's bombastic stuff (except that damn Titanic song) - can't stand Bublé (but I can only stand a little of Sinatra anyoo).

I always hurt myself laughing when people talk about Rock!Star!Clay! and DF in the same breath. I think the esteemed KAndre hit the nail on the head when she said the DF love is at least partially because he is not Clive Davis! Well, I'm not Clive Davis. Maybe I should be his new savior!

Prepare yourselves, I'm doing another analogy thingy! Looking at the comments, I put in Scarlett's DSIAFCD and AIW from West Point and watched them. Let my eyes tear up. I can't see that man giving up glory notes, not for us and not for him. And watching himself work his way through that, I don't worry about the voice. I just don't. If I compare Clay's singing to painting (don't ask me why), Clay can do watercolors that you can immerse yourself (wallow) in but he and I love those big ol' room size oil paintings with screamin' primary colors that whip those emotions that come from the hind brain....I just tend to prefer blatant to subtle. I know that will surprise a number of you. Mainly those who don't know me.

Ooooooo! I love this analogy!!! Its perfect!!!

But I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised you prefer the blatant to the subtle. I mean, I always thought you were the shy, retiring type! :P

I do find the way the eHP does their ticket tango fascinating. I don't feel desperation from them like I do with other fans that just have to be in the front row or in the first 5 row. I think their search for tickets is mostly fun and still very much dependent on luck. but I feel its like the lotto...the more you try for good seats the higher your chances of getting it. But at times...you just click and you luck out on great tickets right away.

Lord, Ansa, I do believe you've stumbled upon our secret! Now everyone will act like us! Yay again!

I still love "The Night Chicago Died"!

Ah, but who else can somehow be online 24/7 across the country, in planes, on trains and in cute red Miatas? While you're sleeping and while you're awake. While you're working, while you're home. And who else can recruit minions to do it for you when all else fails??

Nah. I somehow don't think the eHP has anything to worry about.

(And yes, I did SUCCESSFULLY body-check KAndre while jostling for the front seat of the car at Busch Gardens. Woo-hoo!)

You go girl!!!!

Ooops. I forgot. I am KAndre's minion, but the vision of this is just so delicious!

BTW, my opinion on both Beacon/Knoxville is that we should be helpful when asked and/or when people need assistance but no one should do Team Clay's work for them.

Can I be your minion too?? That about says it all!

So, how's that rendering coming???? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Now I really must move my ever increasing butt and get some things done. I have to go to a grad school graduation/first place/birthday party for the daughter of a Clay friend tonight and I have tons to do before that.

Guess when I get home I'll have 20 pages to read.........

And on the other side of the spectrum...I would love to hear Clay sing Ave Maria...whiplash, anyone?

Kim

I agree with Scarlett, except she's clearly Ethel and I'm clearly jojoct....

attitude15.gif

Ha, play! There's a reason that's my avi!

Here ya are, Gibby, and I am updating the appropriate thead...and helping Scarlett volunteer (bodycheck me, willya!)

FCA recommends...DCAT songs

Here You Come Again - laughn

Everything I Have - KAndre

I Want to Know What Love Is (couchie because she's quicker than me)

When I See You Smile - lickiest1

Everytime You Go Away - jmh123, jamar1700

Right Here Waiting - lickiest1

The West Wing theme - jmh123 (HA HA!)

Perfect Strangers - jamar1700

Full House - couchie

Laverne and Shirley - Gibby

What's Happening - Scarlett

Growing Pains - atinal

Different Strokes - atinal

Charles in Charge - Gibby

Roseanne - Scarlett

Who's the Boss - Gibby

WKRP in Cincinnati - merrieeee

Golden Girls - Couchie

Gimme a Break - Scarlett

Welcome Back Kotter - couchie

The Jeffersons - lickiest1

All in the Family - lickiest1 (hee!)

These Open Arms - Claygasm & jamar1700

When the Lights Go Down - cindilu2

A Thousand Days - artquest

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - playbiller

Measure of a Man - muskifest

Without You - ansa

The Way You Make me Feel - YSRN

Baby Got Back - KAndre

Like a Virgin - lickiest1

Bills Bills, Bills - keepingfaith

1999 - keepingfaith

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - keepingfaith

Oops, I Did It Again - lickiest1

OPP - KAndre

Yeah - KAndre

SexyBack - lickiest1

Achy Breaky Heart - lickiest1 (HA!)

Opposites Attract - KAndre

Beat It - FearofH2O (hell, there were enough zombies in the audience!)

Listen - cindilu2

Lover All Alone - jmh123

Because You Loved Me - ldyjocelyn

I have such naughty minions - love 'em all.

The eHP, my dears, are a group of delightful ladies...we are so sweet, butter wouldn't melt in our mouths. We always drive the speed limits, speak in quiet dulcet tones, are kind to travel type people, and are frequently mistaken for nuns. For some reason, evil Houston Posse has been used to describe us...even the one from Miami. I blame Solo. and merrieeee. and Gimpy too.

Clay and the glory note - puts her hand over Ansa's ears now I'm a glory note fool especially the way Clay does it, simply because he does usually take it past just a held note. He does make something that is very hard (combining volume, clarity, purity of tone, appropriate modulation, and projection) and makes it look freakishly easy - and that just works my girly parts. Whether the song calls for it or whether he is just showing off (I love show-offy Clay - I just do. I'm one of those who pissed Shack off because I FLOVE the "hit me again with your frying pan of talent, Clay!" I love Clay's triumphal dances when he wins. I love his fist pumps. I even love when someone occasionally snatches the winner's mantle from him!) or he's just feeling it. If he does it to get a reaction (which he does) - he's got at least one guaranteed reaction from me.

Prepare yourselves, I'm doing another analogy thingy! Looking at the comments, I put in Scarlett's DSIAFCD and AIW from West Point and watched them. Let my eyes tear up. I can't see that man giving up glory notes, not for us and not for him. And watching himself work his way through that, I don't worry about the voice. I just don't. If I compare Clay's singing to painting (don't ask me why), Clay can do watercolors that you can immerse yourself (wallow) in but he and I love those big ol' room size oil paintings with screamin' primary colors that whip those emotions that come from the hind brain....I just tend to prefer blatant to subtle. I know that will surprise a number of you. Mainly those who don't know me.

Nice analogy, KAndre.

I'm with you on Clay--not for every blatant thing--but on Clay, I love that frying pan. (Lurve urs too.) There are days he reminds me of Jerry Lewis, and when I was younger I didn't care for Jerry Lewis--too silly/obvious/overdone--still don't really--but the French love them some Jerry Lewis, perhaps because they can appreciate how difficult it is to do what he does, that appears so simple and so stupid. Oh crap, I dunno what I'm saying, just that I love it when Clay turns up the volume, literally, or metaphorically. (I love me some subtle Clay too--GMA MGUGL, e.g.)

Alvin Lee....OMG I almost forgot about seeing Ten Years After multi times -- that was my "old man's" obsession and just fine by me! The Doors! Hendrix! Cream! (love for Jack Bruce) ... ooooo, the flashbacks are dazzling!

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Alvin Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger Baker for me.

Flashbacks indeed.

A word about the green board. It's a beeeeg board, very busy. I totally understand the concept of FCA as a refuge--that's what it was for me at first--but I just wanted to put in a good word for CV. It's like a big family, and squabbles and resentments are part of the package with a big family, but you can always feel the love there. IMO, it's one of the bestest boards in Clayland.

Why do I post here? Well, I do post a lot of other places, but there was a time when I had something to say and no one would let me say it (besides in a blog). Things were happening int this fandom and I was being edited for reason like - I was happy or I dared to ask for a source from a made up persons (long story, but I posted a question on one board - "What is your source for the number" and was edited to say "no attacking of posters here is permitted", the most extreme but true example, still bothers me today. ) So this was a place where I knew all the mods and knew I could be my tactless self and not be banned for alien31.gif or this space45.gif

Mostly, I have moved on because there were more fun things to do cow.gif and the pointlessness of the discussion was apparent and just so over for me. Of course, I can't help defending myself if I am accused of something, but mostly, I let it go by.

I also felt free to postwhore here, not so much other places, as this place was easy to read and postwhoring did not slow things down. I am reconsidering postwhoring now, with all these new and interesting people to read. Let others have a turn

Banter? BANTER?? I LOVE banter. I download that first, before any of the songs!! I can't tell you how many concerts I've been to where the singer barely mumbles a few words and just sings one song after another (usually for about an hour, I might add). Banter keeps Clay on the stage and we really get to see a whole different side of him (kidding, joking, sometimes pissy), and I'm crazy for that.

Just a little passing note about people bossing others around in line. It AINT just Ethel. Honey, I have been pushed, shoved, ordered around (and I hesitate to add I may have done a bit of that myself as I had to be held back from tackling an obnoxious witch-with-a-b who insisted she was going to stand to the side and just take ONE flash picture of Clay as he went by). Some people just stand out more for obvious or less than obvious reasons, and they may be annoying, but they're not alone!

about the green board. It's a beeeeg board, very busy. I totally understand the concept of FCA as a refuge--that's what it was for me at first--but I just wanted to put in a good word for CV. It's like a big family, and squabbles and resentments are part of the package with a big family, but you can always feel the love there. IMO, it's one of the bestest boards in Clayland.

Just wanted to comment on this; CV is a great board and I have a lot of friends there; and while I can appreciate the family atmosphere there, when you are consistantly made to feel like the black sheep of the family, then it isn't so much fun. Guidelines are great and I have no problem with them, but when they become so restrictive and open to such broad interpretations that it makes posting a challenge and stifles the flow of conversation; then you have a problem. Unfortunately; for me, I don't see the problems I am having there ever being resolved and there are too many personal feelings; on both sides, that can't seem to be let go.

I still post there, but I keep it light and fun and just resolved myself to the fact that If I want to get into deeper discussions; I need to go to boards that are less restrictive and allow me to be me.

Kim

about the green board. It's a beeeeg board, very busy. I totally understand the concept of FCA as a refuge--that's what it was for me at first--but I just wanted to put in a good word for CV. It's like a big family, and squabbles and resentments are part of the package with a big family, but you can always feel the love there. IMO, it's one of the bestest boards in Clayland.

Just wanted to comment on this; CV is a great board and I have a lot of friends there; and while I can appreciate the family atmosphere there, when you are consistantly made to feel like the black sheep of the family, then it isn't so much fun. Guidelines are great and I have no problem with them, but when they become so restrictive and open to such broad interpretations that it makes posting a challenge and stifles the flow of conversation; then you have a problem. Unfortunately; for me, I don't see the problems I am having there ever being resolved and there are too many personal feelings; on both sides, that can't seem to be let go.

I still post there, but I keep it light and fun and just resolved myself to the fact that If I want to get into deeper discussions; I need to go to boards that are less restrictive and allow me to be me.

Kim

Amen

Ooooh, I loved that Kimmel show. It's loaded on my treo, and I watch it frequently. The funniest interview ever. If you listen, you can hear Kimmel laughing hysterically after Clay shows the tattoo. So many funnies during that interview.