#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Very funny, Bookwhore, apparently, my reputation proceeds me or you are familiar with CV! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

Okay, just read Jamar's post; I should have known! And to answer the question, yes I actually saw green today...actually got slapped on the board today instead of in PM!

Kim

Edited by aikim

Are you going to be coming out my way for the Christmas Tour?

Doubt it. There are rumors of a local show here and ... Creole Bookwhore is very excited about Wichita, being it's within driving distance and all. But you know...who knows? I've been talked into crazier things. I guess right now we're in wait-n-see mode.

So...seen any green ink lately?

:cryingwlaughter:

Sorry ... couldn't resist.

---

eta ... I see my counterpart had the same problem. Hee.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

ETA:BW Very funny !!!

Edited by rcknrllmom

Nah, opinions aren't scary.

What's scary is looking at the most recent page of DCAT 2007 pictures you've saved in your photobucket account, and noticing that 10 of the 20 pictures there have some variation of "Tongue" in the title. And two more are titled "Zipper."

Thank goodness the "Orlando Handcuffs" pic have been pushed to the second page of the DCAT folder. :unsure:

oh I'm loving the fact that old friends or acquaintances are finding themselves in our board thats great.

welcome aikim!!!

Bob and Linda...another interesting couple. I finally saw them in CA but don't know anything about them except what I heard in the back channels...I don;t know if any of it is true so I give them the benefit of a doubt.

WORD bottle...opinions aren't scary...we all have them.

People post such purdy pictures here....has this one been here yet? It's my favorite 2nd fav, 3rd favorite of this tour.

HAWT ROCK STAH!!

th_clay.jpg

I love the way those jeans fit in the thighs and crotchal area. :hubbahubba:

My first and 2nd favorites are The Zipper and The Thrust that Gibby uses in her avi.

Edited by Bookwhore

People post such purdy pictures here....has this one been here yet? It's my favorite 2nd fav, 3rd favorite of this tour.

th_clay.jpg

I love the way those jeans fit in the thighs and crotchal area. :hubbahubba:

My first and 2nd favorites are The Zipper and The Thrust that Gibby uses in her avi.

oooh baby....yup...

It is in fact my desktop on my laptop....funny how I can actually open a window and use this computer!

oh btw rcknrllmom...great montage...love the clangela footage...

sigh...I think the problem is...we have our pics all over the place. We really are not too organize here so if y'all are looking for pictures you will have to go all over the threads for that.

some great pictures have been posted lately...I haven;t been updating my albums...and FCA website. You guys have been keeping me busy.

Amazing isn't to think that this is the same guy who 4 years ago was wearing shirts practically down to his knees and always made sure to fix his tie just so when he sat so everything was well hidden.

Kim

Oooo I loves new people!! Now if I just knew what they were talking about....green ink?

Thanks rcknrllmom, loved your montage

Ha I actually spelled your name without having to go back and look*g*

:xmas07a:

LadyJ - what's this photobucket of which you speak. heh.

Play I really enjoyed reading your post.. a couple of things...chopping it up a bit for length...

Naming peopleand then there are the people only talked about in reference (the person always negative, the woman who walked in Clay's Mother's house, etc.) that are never named openly. It seems an uneven playing field,

oh yes. all the back channel bullcrap that makes its way to the boards anyway in snide remarks. Perfect example. I guess it's more civilized to snicker at the gossip behind the scenes, only not. And I won't be a hypocrite - I've done plenty of it myself. I like gossip as much as the next person. But in the last year I have learned to trust nobody's version of the truth. I'm trying to change. Help me Jesus :cryingwlaughter:

Clay commenting on the fan issues - I don't think he could ignore them - the booing was just so out of place when we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves and in a concert where we are supposed to love the star, more appropriate at wrestling or a Kid Rock concert. Quiana called it out first, but she often strikes me as the "moral leader" of the group and she often calls out inappropriate actions on stage. I think that is why Clay treats her differently than Angela, who is more like a peer. The comment that Quiana made about seeing more than we know - I do believe it was referring to what they saw from the stage and not on the boards. I do think they recognize the first row repeaters (or Scarlett filming!).

The onstage dynamics REALLY changed this tour. Angela and Quiana were more active participants IMO. Yeah they were often the foil..but this time they actually brought their own funny and turned it around on him and often had him cracking up. I think had this booing happened 2 tours ago she would have said nothing. This time however, she was first to condemn the booing. And after listening again, Cap damn sure wasn't the only booer. People need to take a look at themselves and as LdyJ said, it ain't comfortable but you know what it doesn't have to be. I also wonder who Clay looked at and said "I saw you right there." But really, I don't want to know. I just don't. I would not want to be on the other side of that look, that's for damn sure. And as I said earlier, I just feel that more was going on than we will ever know because of how he brought Toni into it. And you know what, I'm glad we talked about this today because at least it cleared up some misconceptions about Toni. Hey Toni7babe, photographer extraordinaire. Not her. Hugs to Toni for whatever she is going through.

Eeee-haw I admit to wanting to shout that out in Frisco, but I kept it in, my loss.

Ah man Play, next time, just let it out! heee.

Inward retrospection is a good thing, I do it all the time. I am far from perfect, but try to keep learning. Ah well, phone calls to make, things to do.

Say it loud!!

Congrats Scarlett on your son's graudation. It's so special when they can do it in 4 let alone sooner. But yeah, one day is enough for the festivities. heee

Just ask my Literary Consultant, KAndre! :cryingwlaughter: I mean, my heart (not to mention other parts) was in the right place when I wrote the Clyra, but what the hell do I know about African American women's relationships with their hair? :wacko:

yep girl, that's a minefield of history going back 200 years. I remember when Oprah brought our hair secrets out on her show one time. It was probably a look into something nobody knew existed. I'm proud of my nappy hair though. heh.

You know, I was reading the SYTYCD boards at TWoP and somebody called Sabra's hair unkept and nasty. Periced me to my soul. That girl has the best hair I've ever seen and how she was able to get all those multiple styles working even I will never know.

Confession: I had to make a dude eventually stop barking next to me - he had a choice of stopping that freakin', incredibly loud, oddly high pitched, painful yelping - or being gutted.

Bwah. So happy to have you as FCA enforcer.

Ahem. There was a pair of those teeth in the row in front of me in Orlando -

What is this about smiling teeth. What am I missing? Do I need to hurry up and watch clack?

Have fun camping Couch!

Heh... Lucky is doing something called roughin it..setting up camp, pullind down camp. I haven't done that since girl scouts. My idea of camping is our 2 bedroom suite at our timeshare in Tahoe.

Confession: I did not like Clay's look at the beginning of this tour. I have since realized that it just takes me awhile to get used to things... because, I thought Wow, he's really looking good in WPB and Orlando... his hair must have grown, or he's done something... er, and then I went back looking at pictures from early in the tour...and he looks exactly the same! Heh! I'm an idiot! :lol:

heee... you know I agree with you. Although for me when I saw him in LA in that black shirt..I was like..whoa baby. And looking at some of the photographs..Clay has the softest looking hair ever.

Thanks for the Buble article. Very informative. I will finish it tonight.

Keepingfaith, Clazor and others - I couldn't last a minute at OFC. Don't know how ya'll did it. To me it felt pretty toxic from day one.

Crap, I hate the top of the page.... Weee, first post on the page!!

bwah

BWAH! But I betcha I'll hold on to my record of being the only person thinking you were a white woman with long blonde hair!

:lmaosmiley-1: :cryingwlaughter: .

No, methinks you will hold that banner forever. ha.

Couchie, your avi is beautiful. The only way I'd like it better is if my own face was photoshopped in there. I may have to work on that when I get home. I wonder if Angela feels any pull of attraction towards him at all? If not, she's a great actress.

heee yeah I feel ya Bookwhore. I have another Clay/Ang photo as my background and when I stumble to the bathroom in the middle of hte night without my glasses...I have a momentary delusion that it is me... unfortunately I always wake up. hee.

catching up catching up...heh

Oooo I loves new people!! Now if I just knew what they were talking about....green ink?

hee let me guess...green ink...equivalent to our blue ink or blue stilettos or trouts??? just guessing... :RedGuy:

Finally...the rain has stopped...may only be temporary, but at least it is quieter and my power isn't flashing.

and leaving 500 page religious texts at Clay's Grandparent's house

No way...how did I miss that tidbit! That is just freakin nuts!!

Cap damn sure wasn't the only booer.

I was there, but personally, I can't say if she was or wasn't. I was clear over on the other side and barely heard it at all. But, my friend was in the seat behind her, and she says only one booer. Either way, I haven't seen an apology or "excuse me" from her or anyone else.

I applaud Ethel for saying and making her peace. That took balls, & now I have a better appreciation of Clay's fondness for her.

hee let me guess...green ink...equivalent to our blue ink or blue stilettos or trouts??? just guessing... :RedGuy:

Yeah, you guessed right!

Kim

hee let me guess...green ink...equivalent to our blue ink or blue stilettos or trouts??? just guessing

Now see I wouldn't know anything about blue ink! I'm a good girl..I'll have you know! :whistling-1:

I have every body part that can be crossed, crossed that there are more uptempo songs on the next CD. I may have gray hair, but I've been a dancing fool since I was 13 and invented my own variation on the twist. I wanna move my baw.day to the beat! :)

I think Clay likes to do uptempo, too. I imagine he has figured out from the audience reaction that we like uptempo, along with the glory note-type songs he so excels at.

I REALLY want more opportunities to see him move that scrumptious bod of his and maybe move that zipper down a notch or two... accidentally, of course! :whistling-1:

Well, yeah, that's pretty much it.

Clay and I have a con.nec.shun, y'all! We can both be fun and funny and we can both have totally inappropriate things pop out of our mouths without thinking. Thus, the green ink. Really though, I'll try to restrain myself after my big gaffe this morning. Sometimes bad habits are hard to break.

Sometimes people just want to be able to say 'yes I love the hair' or 'no I hate the jacket'. It's so much easier on a smaller board like this to have a conversation and exchange of ideas without anyone having a meltdown becoss people disagree with the popular opinion. It's also so much easier to keep up with the flow of conversation when it doesn't go by at 20 pages per minute.

:RedGuy: <--does this guy have special significance?

Finally...the rain has stopped...may only be temporary, but at least it is quieter and my power isn't flashing.

and leaving 500 page religious texts at Clay's Grandparent's house

No way...how did I miss that tidbit! That is just freakin nuts!!

Cap damn sure wasn't the only booer.

I was there, but personally, I can't say if she was or wasn't. I was clear over on the other side and barely heard it at all. But, my friend was in the seat behind her, and she says only one booer. Either way, I haven't seen an apology or "excuse me" from her or anyone else.

I applaud Ethel for saying and making her peace. That took balls, & now I have a better appreciation of Clay's fondness for her.

I think she was the only booer...but Clay did see an eye roller and maybe other facial reactions that he interpreted as being disapproving. I always thought that when he said I saw you...he meant CAP. cos it was Quiana that said no booing here and I think he was indicating that he knew who booed. I guess those sitting next to her can say if he did point to her or to someone else.

uhm...besides something that swims in water or is surrounded by parsley and potatoes gratin and stares at you with pathetic, glazed over big brown eyes...what is a trout?

Yeah, you guessed right!

Kim

Only done with a lot more frequency than the blue stilettos

Playbiller, do you still have the link to the neon teeth? You must show Couchie what you were talking about, and I still say I'd love to see Clay's reaction to an audience full of those.

I have every body part that can be crossed, crossed that there are more uptempo songs on the next CD. I may have gray hair, but I've been a dancing fool since I was 13 and invented my own variation on the twist. I wanna move my baw.day to the beat! :)

I think Clay likes to do uptempo, too. I imagine he has figured out from the audience reaction that we like uptempo, along with the glory note-type songs he so excels at.

I REALLY want more opportunities to see him move that scrumptious bod of his and maybe move that zipper down a notch or two... accidentally, of course! :whistling-1:

You know...I hope there is always a happy mix of the two. Cuz I'd hate to lose those bombasitc glory notes ... I really would. I love the fun uptempo stuff but I want Clay to do his voice justice. I want to hear him sing songs that other people ... just can't.

Is that so wrong? :RedGuy:

---

trout...is certain board slang for active admin moderation...blue ink...green ink...same sort of thing.

Edited by jamar1700

uhm...besides something that swims in water or is surrounded by parsley and potatoes gratin and stares at you with pathetic, glazed over big brown eyes...what is a trout?

Trout as I know it is getting edited on the board by an admin when they feel a post goes against the guidelines...

Kim

Trout as I know it is getting edited on the board by an admin when they feel a post goes against the guidelines...

Kim

Thank you Kim!