#30: Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• The Very Handsome Sir Clay of Aiken
    • "If I hear the term 'radio-friendly' one more time, I'm going to scream"
    • I'm ridiculously in love with the man & that's all there is to it.
    • "That will be an extra $50 for the butt squeeze!"
    • A snippet of Clay beats the hell out of the whole damn thing of anyone else!
    • Slovenia...who would a thunk it? I love Slovenia.
    • And if you strip away the friendly sweaters and smooth hair and charming smile, there's a feral creature underneath waiting to BITE you.
    • We've climbed on Mr. Aiken's Wild Ride!!!! Only this time it's an A Ticket!!!!
    • "You're doing GREAT!"
    • Clay Aiken is my high.
    • Clay Aiken is more punk then any of these groups.
    • "I still don't understand why people like my ass, I'm sorry!"

It's a DVD of a live concert I believe--not the same thing.

Why isn't the same thing? It's still significant competition! Josh has alot of fans and they buy alot of CDs.

Actually I saw him in concert a few years ago and was dreadfully disappointed. He has a beautiful voice but had NO stage presence that night. In fact, I would have saved a bunch of money if I had just bought his CD and skipped the concert. I heard he has stage fright. But - no connection with the audience and we were in the 8th row.

Well, goodnight all. I have a class to teach all day tomorrow and better get some sleep.

It's a DVD of a live concert I believe--not the same thing.

Why isn't the same thing? It's still significant competition! Josh has alot of fans and they buy alot of CDs.

It's a DVD of a concert, not a CD of new music.

Well I'm going to wait for the schedule before I get worried. Clay doesn't have to be on GMA on the 6th..he could be on on the 2nd and all weekend if his last release in an example..or there's the 5th or the 7th or the 8th and there are other shows in NYC.

Clay is competing with everybody in the stores...he's always had competition and always will as all major releases do.

ETA: Nice to see that truth and justice will prevail against Carman who had the nerve to say Clay got more coaching than she did. What would Clay do without us. And no I don't believe it's a bunch of haters.

Cotton..just the usual... nasty comments on her little blog.

Hee, don't ask me what I'm doing up at this hour! If I told you I'd have to kill you. ;)

From CH:

Posted by "Guest" in the Public Access Forum:

Saw this on the CB. Cute voicemail they played that Clay left on Faye's cell phone toward the end of the interview.

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/26472/1h/...riday/FRI14.mp3

It's primarily an interview with Faye about the BAF 'Dancing Like the Stars' event but they play Faye's answering machine message that Clay recorded. Could one of you tech wizards rip just Clay's message from the end of the interview?

I put both mp3 and wav file of only the recording of Clay from Faye's interview on my 4shared.

RUN DON'T WALK TO THE SITE!

from Samarijan2000 at the CB

That is something really unusual.

In Slovenia I never heard anything about Clay even if you were google through Slovenian web pages.

Look what I found!

You can hear OMWH samples and order ring tone in SLOVENIA!!!

Here is the link and look and hear for yourself!!!

http://ifun.simobil.net/ifun/ui/ifun/templ...&cat_id=626

Slovenia online paper choose 10 the best statement of the week from celebrities And Clay is among them.

http://www.zurnal24.si/cms/magazin/vip/ind...ailâ„‘=5

Don't be surprised there aren't any comments. We Slovenians are not so enthusiastic about celebrities.image

Ididn't really meant that you have to order from Slovenia but that is available

HOLY SHIT!!! I FLOVE Ashes, Falling and Where I Draw the Line!!! Yet to listen to others...

ETA: finished listening to the samples. OMG i'm in tears now. I fucking love this album...and I never really love any of Clay's albums (save MCWL) before this. There're four-five songs that I really, really, REALLY look forward to listening to and that's a rare case. It makes me sad that he chooses OMWH as the first single cos there're many other songs that I think are much more radio-friendly and much appealing to the NJUs. Let's hope that a lot of non-fans get to hear these samples...and not just in a Slovenian site!!!

ETAA: hello? helloooo? (tm Black Knight)

i feel like i've just shot myself a high dose of opium. Oh what a night!!!

*goes back to listening*

Ding, ding, ding-- I think we have a CD winner. Sweet!!!

I agree that the TITN video probably won't be the one in the package. I think it might be the NAT, although I like the old video better now than I did. BF has grown into it. Back than it just seemed too, too. I watched it a few times yesterday, and thought it was niiiiice, although he seems so young, and I had to go sit in the corner for an hour.

footloose...hee...Come on, don't hold back. Do you like it?!? :cryingwlaughter:

S'ok :F_05BL17blowkiss: ...I'm liking it too!. Actually, loving it is a better description. I know the snippets are small, but you do get a feel for the songs and, wow...excellent!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love love love it!!!

OK do not click on the second link....That has now become my least favourite pic of Clay....Yes bottle it has replaced the sNOflake one and I thought that would never happen.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Good Morning Everyone,

9 Days until Clay is on QVC!

15 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

17 Days until On My Way Here is here!

23 Days until Clay is on Leno!

26 Days until The Climmel!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Oh good others to eeee with!

Thanks for the link to Fido. Everything I Don't Need is a different snippet than the other site.

Put his name in the search bar. They will show up.

OK...I'm LMAO here! :lmaosmiley-1: luckiest, did you EVER in your WILDEST dreams think you'd utter a statement like this?

OK Fido is different than Slovenia on EIDN.

:blink:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm going to Slovenia to confiscate that picture and all copies on the Earth.

Anybody with me? :ph34r:

From the snippets it seems there are many more bouncy tempos, huh? Heeee! Wheeee! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fido EIDN picks up where Slovenian EIDN leaves off.

ETA: Hee, muski, I know! Wheeeeeeeeeee! Why don't I own a Fido phone?

Thanks! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Ok, now I really must leave before I am any later for work than I already am...Don't suppose they would accept 'Clay High' as a reasonable excuse...?

I think I must be the only one in the fandom who is not listening to the snippets, LOL!

Kim