#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

It didn't quite guess Clay, but it wasn't all that far off. :cryingwlaughter:

Hee! For me, about Clay, after sevral wrong guesses it said something like, "I'm guessing it's something you wouldn't want your mother to know about..." :lmaosmiley-1:

ACK!!!! I need some f*%king news!!!!

ANYTHING!

Snort.

:cryingwlaughter: wandacleo, I love you. This made me laugh, especially because I've been trying to live my life in hopes that the minute I get on the computer there will be even a crumb of news or new pic or something only to be find nothing new revolving around Clay. Not that it hasn't been entertaining or informational on the boards but I want Clay. Or what you said.

Here's a little something fun to pass some time while we wait for some f*%king news!!!! (tm wandacleo).....

Courtesy of Honda: The CR-V Crave Reader

It's fun to try and get it to guess what (or who... innocent.gif ) you're thinking of. Some of the guesses it comes up with are :hysterical: !

:lmaosmiley-1: Ha! It's first guess for me was a vampire! Uh, no...... I'm not one of those who has ever had fantasies of Vampire Clay. Second guess was "a boyfriend"- when I indicated that the answer wasn't either wrong or right, but to keep going, it then guessed " a crush". Close enough, I guess!

Glad this hellish day is over! One more work-day, and I'll be on vacation for 1 week! Unfortunately, not to go see Clay. :crapsign::cry:

ANYTHING!

Snort.

wanda... we're one day closer to hearing something. Sorry, that's the best I can do at this moment! Sigh! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ANYTHING!

Snort.

Hey!

I have news!!!

I just saw Clay on my TeeVee again!

This time I HEARD him, too!!!

He looked at Paula and said, "I KNOW you're not talking about MY accent"!

He looked so good! He sounded so good!

And then they showed Paula holding a baby! Gulp! I wonder if Clay and the Baby will appear in on set at the same time?

I know Paula has some (a?) grandchildren!!

I wish I could cap it or whatever! I hope somebody will!!!

Hey, CM! Got any more of those knotty/naughty lessons from last night? :sm227:

ETA: Hot day, sb? Here's a cool drink... :cocktail:

When it's gold, won't it be metallic and cold to the touch? Brrrrrrr! Guess that's why the soft red one seems to be preferred...

ETAA: Nice that you have some grand old trees. When I was in Ohio during that huge storm last month, it was sad to see a lot of tree damage.

I'm with Jamar! That ain't gonna happen!

Paula has a grandson....and I thought I heard another one on the way....so if it's an infant.....it's probably Jamey's baby!

If he isn't on her schedule for August they are certainly milking his appearance....woo! hoo! And IMO - compared to Paula, Clay's accent is almost nothing. Hee!

Back from another hot day at the nursery. Add in some wind, too. We have two oak trees on the property - both shading picnic areas. I found out today they are estimated to be over 350 years old. An arborist trimmed them and came up with that figure. Wow - they're older than California!

Scarlett, my s.b., I can tell you that CM is verra verra particular about the actual bow. I mean the tails have to hang....just so! Occasionally she'll use a gold bow - usually at Christmas time, it being festive and all - but usally it's almost always red. And very soft - not with that scritchy annoying thread on the edges. That would just not do!

IMG_4021.jpg

So - I did what ClayIzzaQT did the other day - I took pictures of my TeeVee!! :cryingwlaughter:

No. He didn't gain weight . . .

It's HD, so the picture is WIDE!

*g*

His chest sure is stretching that shirt, though!!!

He is serving up a plate in the clip. I swear it looks like clams!

IMG_4013.jpg

Oh, yeah!

There's a lot of grinning going on behind him!!!

I have more pics. They aren't as clear as ClayIzzaQT's. I don't know why???

Yes. It was taped during the OMWH promo period.

They are just starting to Promo her New Season and he's showing up.

Taped a while back - hence the blond hair!

Wasn't the Paula Dean thing pre taped months ago?

Why isn't it Friday!

Yes, I believe it was taped either during Spam or directly thereafter.....

And it isn't Friday because it isn't. Almost though..... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ClamsorConchorMusselsorSnails? *be still my heart* And those shoulders are very broad...

Thanks for the pic, Cotton! :thankyou:

And :Iluvclaysbutt: too!

ETA:

Couchie, it's Friday in Baku! *blows a kiss to Kareneh*

ETAA:

Yes, they look like clams! :yess:

Why isn't it Friday!

I'm sorry, couchie. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Truly I am, but for moi it *is* Friday!!! :00000442: :dancingpickle: :dan1: :00000441: :dancingnana::trink4::roundel:

Oh - and....

:Iluvclaysbutt:

ClamsorConchorMusselsorSnails? *be still my heart* And those shoulders are very broad...

Thanks for the pic, Cotton! :thankyou:

And :Iluvclaysbutt: too!

ETA:

Couchie, it's Friday in Baku! *blows a kiss to Kareneh*

ETAA:

Yes, they look like clams! :yess:

Hee....guess it's all in your perspective! I thought it looked like scalloped potatoes! :lmaosmiley-1:

Cotton, THANKS for doing those!! I needed that leeeeeetle hit of new clack even more than Wandacleo!!

:whistling-1:

Uhhhh - isn't Clay allergic to shellfish? Wouldn't they have checked that out before the show? And in the last picture you can see he's talking and the audience is laughing! This is going to be GREAT!

Thank you for the screencaps Cotton; I cannot wait to see Clay on my TV again!

Kim

Come to think of it, would you actually order clams if you're having dinner with the cute guy? Or pasta or potatoes? It would be so much better to have something you could nibble at -- chicken lollipops? Or ice cream so that you could lick the spoon suggestively? Or something you could share -- like fondue? (he'll probably like the cheese, at least)

ETA: It's really nice to be rendering again... having so much fun!