#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

Thank you for working so diligently, I will take a peek tomorrow.

Emmanuel, "Jesus" Medley, MDYK and MCWL have been uploaded as XviDs.

I miss seeing his face on the Spamalot poster. And I miss my eHp buddies!

Miss you too! Have fun!!!

Emmanuel "Jesus Medley" MDYK & MCWL have been uploaded!

Thank you. Reading my mind with the full set of audio too.

:Morning: FCA!

I woke up too early and am already in need of a siesta. :lol:

Ok, I'll break in. I can't leave Carolina Clay hanging...

I really appreciate that, Scarlett. We're talking close to a three-hour gap. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Caro!... I just spoke with my newly married daughter today and so far she is just loving married life and this stay-at-home mom's life of hers. I told her "I'm sure you do!" But just wait til you have kids!...

How true -- although I taught piano lessons at home while raisng one. :P

I'm afraid I'm going to be sequestered for the next week or so trying to finish up on this research paper for class, but I'm really kind of excited about it. Just came up with a bunch of cool info today. This whole Web 2.0 phenomenon is just fascinating and somewhat scary. So many pro and con commentaries. Who'd have ever thought we'd have all of this at our fingertips to be able to share our every little creation with the whole planet? A whole new world of "ME" some are calling it. Ha, and I guess it's sort of true.

This is very interesting. All the best with your research paper, Chardonnay. :bighug:

Emmanuel "Jesus Medley" MDYK & MCWL have been uploaded here!

:clap: Gorgeous -- and I love the "Striped Sock Sirens" site name!

Y'all have a great day! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Caro listen.gif

The Broads have the latest matchup ready to go! TITN (Raleigh) vs. BOTW (AI2). Right now, my favorite (TITN) is losing! AAAAGH!!!!

Gosh that was a difficult choice, but I went with TITN in the end, and I don't even like that song. For me. it wasn't so much about the song or Clay's performance of it, but what it meant on that night in that arena with the crowd going wild for Clay from the moment he came up from the floor through several minutes after the last note. Fabulous. No, I wasn't there, but it felt that way when I watched the video.

Wheeeeeee! Have my GetRight download manager working hard this morning. Seems like forever since we've had clack to download. My kids will hate me. :P*awwwww, mom, you're slowing down the network!* Tough beans.

Yesterday was my youngest son's 17th birthday. I had to work but it was nice to see his brother and sister make the effort to take him out for lunch and to a movie, so he wasn't home alone. Hee, maybe I did something right after all? And then we all went out for dinner last night. He's hoping to accumulate enough $$ to buy himself a digital video camera this weekend. No present from me, Quebec was it! :cryingwlaughter: But I hope it works out. Still have a few relatives yet to see on the weekend. Tomorrow we have another hospital appointment, and I think I'm gonna take the day off "sick" because of it, so we are hoping to get to the beach afterwards. This is gonna be one of those birthdays that lasts for days and days LOL. The best kind.

Birthday boy in Quebec:

th_lisa.jpg

Happy belated birthday luckiest1son! My husband and I celebrate "birthday weekend," so I totally understand extended birthday celebrations.

From gaymarie at the CH, photo taken before the QVC appearance:

clay_012_1.jpg

God, I love that smile.

Good Morning Everyone,

79 Days until The BAF Gala! :woohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Birthday to lucky's son! Yep, extended birthdays are the only way to go. That's how we celebrate them, too!

Thanks for the links, Claytonic. I've watched the 'reunion' video before and found it amazing, but didn't know there was a series on youtube with the whole story. I'll enjoy watching it tonight after work!

Couchie, I agree about our amazing vaults! Soooooo much clack. I wonder if any other artist has anything remotely as good. One time I wanted to see a Josh Groban performance I had missed, and went to the fan forum to see if they had it. They did, and the quality was horrible! And since they didn't have a vault, people kept having to upload to yousendit. Made me appreciate what we have so much. I'm not as much of a Josh fan anymore, and not just because of the poor quality video.

Thanks for sharing the QVC pic, ldyj. What a gorgeous smile!

I'm off to work, and then to a rehearsal this evening. Have a great day, everyone!

Thanks for the links,
Claytonic.
I've watched the 'reunion' video before and found it amazing,
but didn't know there was a series on youtube with the whole story
. I'll enjoy watching it tonight after work!

The story in 10 parts has only been added this month.

The reunion video has been around for a while, and is moving towards 8 million views. I know the music makes it all the more emotional but the first time I saw the reunion video, it wasn't with IWALU in the background and I still found it incredibly powerful.

ETA: ldyjocelyn, thanks for that gorgeous pic of the guy with the gorgeous smile!!

Good morning.

Aww Claytonic - I hadn't seen nor heard of that video. It was priceless!!! When the lion finally recognizes his "family!" Good Lord - how did they stand up with him hugging them. That's one big cat! Thank you! Thank you! Between that and GayMarie's picture - I've started out the day with a smile!

No Clay content other than

:013085001176249046:

march126.jpg

Drew Lachey is playing Patsy, isn't he? In Spam? I know Spam is coming to SF but I honestly don't think I could watch it without Clay! It just wouldn't be the same!

Happy belated birthday luckiest1son! My husband and I celebrate "birthday weekend," so I totally understand extended birthday celebrations.

clay_012_1.jpg

God, I love that smile.

ldyj... thanks for bringing over this pic.

Ok, Clay... graduate to the next button, please. That second button is straining soooo hard to be undone. Honest, the world as you know it will not end if you have that next button undone. You've been so brave to go without those high neck t-shirts. You can do it! I know you can! Go for it!!! (pretty please with cinnamon sugar on top)

Ok, Clay... graduate to the next button, please. That second button is straining soooo hard to be undone. Honest, the world as you know it will not end if you have that next button undone. You've been so brave to go without those high neck t-shirts. You can do it! I know you can! Go for it!!! (pretty please with cinnamon sugar on top)

If you don't mind - I don't think I'll hold my breath.

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Hope everyone has a good day today!

:013085001176249046:

and

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Claygirl - did you ever figure that ^^^ out??!! *g*

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA:

Off to Office Depot/Wallyworld for storage for the Craft Room closet and fabrics, etc.!

Back from oil-change land....

Went to Muski's for a bit tonight. Big hug to her and Mama Muski. Shadow still loves me hee. She did put on Aflack's Road to Independence and it was great. I never watched all the intro stuff although i know I have it around here somewhere. Just reminds me of how much clack there is out there and how much I've never seen. I think I'm gonna start watching some old favorites and some stuff I've never seen before. It's so cool to see new old clack still churning out. I know so much time and effort goes into it so it's much appreciated by me.

<snip>

Ah man I just went to look for my favorite I will Carry you - the oprah version - and didn't see it on you tube. Oh well, to the vaults. We're so lucky to have Clay's living history..to have had experienced it along with him. Amazing.

I hear so many mentions of Aflack's piece...but I don't think I've ever seen it. I came to the internet fandom after that...what does it consist of?

And re our vaults?......I agree, we are SOOOO lucky....and I think this resource will be incredibly valuable at some point in the future, even more so than it is now. Thanks again to all the clack takers,maintainers and keepers!

Yesterday was my youngest son's 17th birthday. I had to work but it was nice to see his brother and sister make the effort to take him out for lunch and to a movie, so he wasn't home alone. Hee, maybe I did something right after all? And then we all went out for dinner last night. He's hoping to accumulate enough $$ to buy himself a digital video camera this weekend.

Happiest of birthday weeks to luckiest1son2!

clay_012_1.jpg

God, I love that smile.

WOW, that's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for bringing it over!

Back to work.....

I hear so many mentions of Aflack's piece...but I don't think I've ever seen it. I came to the internet fandom after that...what does it consist of?

You can find the entire series on Clackunlimited here.

They are basically a 'best of' for the IT, with commentary on the fandom thrown in for fun. :) Well worth the download time!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for son #2.

:00003653: :04: :2164: :fest06::ole0::ballon:

Happy Birthday luckiest1 Son and PoohBear99

Mr. Fear and I have had many unusual volunteer experiences but this afternoon is going to be another educational opportunity. We are going to bartender training so we can tend bar at a wine, beer and cheese party at the Democratic HQ tonight. Yesterday we swept and washed floors for two hours for this party and assumed we were done. Kind of strange since we are unaffiliated. Were the heck are the other volunteers? Plus I don't drink, not even beer. :clown_4:

I was thinking about Clay and hoping he is okay. This summer appears to be a blip in his career and we all have them.I've been pretty busy so no tour hasn't really bothered me. I hope he is getting his future plans in order. What I want is to see him get the respect he deserves for both his humanitarian activities and his talent as an entertainer. When i look at the pictures you all post it reminds me that all that is possible.

Have a great day! :allgood:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Have been cleaning out my file cabinet and now I have tons of shredding to do!

I know there is tons of clack I haven't seen, but I never have time to download stuff and since we only have one computer in the family (and a finicky one at that...the computer, not the family), I have to be pretty selective. Number one on my to do list when we get some extra money is to get a laptop for me so I can Clay to my hearts content!

Off to the shredder!

Kim

As a side note on the lion story. You may remember Elsa, the lioness from "Born Free". The other side of the story is that one of her cubs became a man-killer. Had no fear of men, so would attack campsites for food. I was in Kenya about that time and many of game park rangers did not agree at all with freeing any wild cats that had become used to being around humans. A friend of mine raised a pair of lion cubs, but it was made clear that they were to be sent to a zoo and not released.

Leopards are especially difficult as once they mature, they are notorious for attacking their human "family".

clay_012_1.jpg

God, I love that smile.

WOW, that's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for bringing it over!

Back to work.....

Gosh. I love/hate this picture! :cryingwlaughter: That smile just lights up the place, but I remember during that entire appearance I kept thinking that his eyes were toooo dark - harsh. The context here, with Clay in TV makeup and the others in the picture without, really heightens the dark eyelashes. Clay has so many looks - I first impression at the stage door was how pretty he is, and the dark eyelashes with the blond hair really emphasizes that. I mean that in a positive way, btw, even though men aren't usually described as "pretty".

ETA: Another eyelash "impression": If I remember right, when Clay sang "Star of Bethlehem" his eyelashes must have been natural. Gave him a completely different look, and I loved it. Well, I usually (but not always) love whatever is his current look, anyway.

Hee, wanda, tell us how you really feel. :cryingwlaughter:

Looks like CV is having another raffle for those awesome photo mosaics by the talented ClayIzzaQT. It's still in the planning stages but will coincide with the BAF gala. Details are here for CV members:

http://www.clayversity.net/forums/index.ph...=0#entry1180509

Here's a little something fun to pass some time while we wait for some f*%king news!!!! (tm wandacleo).....

Courtesy of Honda: The CR-V Crave Reader

It's fun to try and get it to guess what (or who... innocent.gif ) you're thinking of. Some of the guesses it comes up with are :hysterical: !