#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

YAY! Good thing, FromClaygary! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

FYI, looks like LauraQ is rendering some old clack from DCAT/SRHP & JNT05, CH has just posted a bunch of clack alerts. I love old clack! *waves to Scarlett*

YAY! Good thing, FromClaygary! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

FYI, looks like LauraQ is rendering some old clack from DCAT/SRHP & JNT05, CH has just posted a bunch of clack alerts. I love old clack! *waves to Scarlett*

luckiest1 any thoughts of revisiting Vancouver 05 at some point? Black suit? Canada?

I had to turn the channel on Ratatouille becaue it gave me the willies. Rats are not cute.

Excuse me? Rat lover here. Heh, had a succession of them as pets as a kid, because my dad was allergic to pretty much anything else. But I've never seen Ratatouille. :P

We had some rats for awhile when the kids wanted pets and our latest dog had gotten hit by a car, and I vowed, no more dogs! They were OK for awhile, until a snake started eating them!! :D

But I agree with couchie, there is a scene in that movie where there are rats all over the kitchen. It's a little creepy!

(you can see some videos here: http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animated...ille/main.html)

BUT :013085001176249046:

I've been very busy with RL, but I wanted to say hello and tell everyone I hadn't croaked. I try to check in once a day just to make sure Clay hasn't done anything new and exciting. I miss you guys, but I'll be back in the loop soon. I'm on a mad mission to redo my office so I can actually work in there and paint and fix other stuff in my house.

What was i thinking??

For all you Gala-goers who planned to go to the Raleigh Fair, here's some info for you via Ms. Marm at the CH:

("Ms Marmalade")

Deep Fried @ NC State Fair Blog

To Be Announced

When we announced the concert lineup last week, we left two dates intentionally blank. This has created quite the stir among Dorton Arena concert lovers, who have had plenty of suggestions for who we should get to perform those nights. Sorry to disappoint, but we actually have artists booked for those nights, but are under contractual obligation to hold off on announcing those acts until a later date.

For those of you who have weighed in, we can tell you a few people who are not filling those spots: Clay Aiken will not be at the Fair, Daughtry will not be at the Fair, Miranda Lambert will not be at the Fair, nor will Alan Jackson or Gary Allan be performing at the Fair.

Ahem! Ladies. Did y'all read my post about Clay not being on Paula Deen's show in August? Thought there would be some kind of reaction. Guess there's too much excitement about the gala. FromClayGary - glad you finally got confirmation. Seems like everybody I know is going. But I do hope the rest of us get to see him before then....... :cry4:

Someone send me white light ..... PLEASE

Starts with computer problems at the office when my profile disappeared and that was a bitch ... then unexpected family shows up Friday (still here) ... then last night I get in my car and it's just dead so I had to mess with that in the evening heat and find a ride home (30 miles) and then today get a tow truck to go downtown and bring my car (less than 2 years old) to the dealership ... and so I thought since I'm home I'd fix a big breakfast this morning, and I sliced my thumb pretty good.

I keep hoping every day we'll have some kind of news from Clay, but for now I'm just having vicarious thrills through you Gala Gals. Congrats to you all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And you Californians, stay safe for God's sake .... earthquakes and fires, oh my!

benihana.jpg

tangerinee_28th_14_600.jpg

SmilinPic.gif

ClayGMA-9-12-05105.jpg

ClayGMA-9-12-05072.jpg

96894903-L.jpg

178040129-L.jpg

Ahem! Ladies. Did y'all read my post about Clay not being on Paula Deen's show in August? Thought there would be some kind of reaction. Guess there's too much excitement about the gala. FromClayGary - glad you finally got confirmation. Seems like everybody I know is going. But I do hope the rest of us get to see him before then....... :cry4:

Yeah, I hope that too. Not worried about Paula's show, he was on the promo, so I assume he'll be on maybe in September rather than August.

{{{keepingfaith}}}

Just dropping by to say that I would be remiss to not say "Thankyou, dear hearts, for all the birthday wishes!"

I reallly appreciate it, as there are so many people I have come to know and adore here. I've just been away from the boards, lately, and only go to the CH to see if there's any news. Well, as you all know- bubkes! That's Yiddish for nado, nothing!

You all seem to be in the partying spirit , nevertheless , as you should be!

On my b'day I was thinking about the past year, and one of my very best memories was the Christmas party at my house before the JNT. It was my joy and delight to have so many of the EHP over- what a blast. I understand you're in San Fran, my home area(although not right now) visiting La Couch! Voulez vous couchez avec moi, ce soir?

Last week, I saw the magnificenty gifted Kenny Loggins in concert, and of course, he broke the audience up into sections to sing all the different harmonies for his great song "Celebrate Me Home".

Wish y'all had been there- we were all up and dancing to "Footloose" and his other great hits. What a honey!

Love and kisses to all of you! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

in other words..can you quit bothering us? lol

:lmaosmiley-1: Exactly!!

I forgot about the Fair....that'll be fun!!

benihana.jpg

The vest from the hat picture - now I know why it's familiar. Never would have placed it without that hott and wonderful banner!

mmm.....could be....but I don't think so; I think the banner one is much lighter than the Chinese food one. He does seem to have multiples of things he likes in various colors, often.

Just thinking as I dance around the room.....I wonder if, to Aron's request to notify him who I wanted to sit with at the Gala....would adding Clay Aiken to my list have helped??

Back from lunch; it went very well although we were both pretty nervous; my napkin was in shreds by the time I left. But, we got all the shower details figured out and hopefully we will get more comfortable with each as things progress.

I wasn't too concerned about Clay not being on Paula Deen in August; I figure probably September...what's interesting to me is what comes after. If the Paula Deen show is the start of the second wave of promotion for OMWH, than there are bound to be other appearances after that.

Unless of course that was the thought at the time he taped Paula's show and then things changed, but I am going to look on the bright side and think more appearances...I just cannot believe that we would not see or hear from him before the Gala.

Kim

I've been very busy with RL, but I wanted to say hello and tell everyone I hadn't croaked. I try to check in once a day just to make sure Clay hasn't done anything new and exciting. I miss you guys, but I'll be back in the loop soon. I'm on a mad mission to redo my office so I can actually work in there and paint and fix other stuff in my house.

What was i thinking??

Wanda... glad to hear from you. I knew something was missing around here... your zingers! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Someone send me white light ..... PLEASE

Starts with computer problems at the office when my profile disappeared and that was a bitch ... then unexpected family shows up Friday (still here) ... then last night I get in my car and it's just dead so I had to mess with that in the evening heat and find a ride home (30 miles) and then today get a tow truck to go downtown and bring my car (less than 2 years old) to the dealership ... and so I thought since I'm home I'd fix a big breakfast this morning, and I sliced my thumb pretty good.

I keep hoping every day we'll have some kind of news from Clay, but for now I'm just having vicarious thrills through you Gala Gals. Congrats to you all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And you Californians, stay safe for God's sake .... earthquakes and fires, oh my!

kf... white light acomin' at ya'. I've not seen that dark GMA pic before... I LIKE it!

aikim... glad you survived the lunch. Once you guys cry together (wedding or shower), all will be well. :cryingwlaughter:

in other words..can you quit bothering us? lol

:lmaosmiley-1: Exactly!!

I forgot about the Fair....that'll be fun!!

benihana.jpg

The vest from the hat picture - now I know why it's familiar. Never would have placed it without that hott and wonderful banner!

mmm.....could be....but I don't think so; I think the banner one is much lighter than the Chinese food one. He does seem to have multiples of things he likes in various colors, often.

Looking closer, I think you're right. The neckline should have tipped me off.

FYI

Spamalot Cast-Signed Clay Aiken Playbill Broadway is at $182.50 with 8 days to go. This is forthe national military families

Bway Monty Python Spamalot Clay Aiken cast sign poster is at - $152.50 with 5 days to go

These figures are correct - I cut and pasted and then edited. This is for Broadway cares.

That might be an idea. Opening night and all. I'll investigate. ;)

Did anyone tell you that you have a one track mind? :cryingwlaughter:

No. I do? or maybe it's a one CLACK mind. :tongue09:

I have a one-CLACK-mind!!

:013085001176249046: :lmaosmiley-1: :Iluvclaysbutt:

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I've been trying to get here all day. Been scheduling fall music lessons, i.e., working around all the activities kids are in these days. In fact, I scheduled one in the middle of writing this post. :lol:

Exemplary banner, Cindilu2! Every pix is a favorite, and I love the way the colors blend with the board. :giveflowers:

Lots of visuals in this montage: Clay Aiken - Frameless by CbA (shpshftr66).

This is the second day of my new blog: TBAF Celebrates Five Years, in which I also commemorated my friend Sally's birthday of 7/29. She's a member here, though she didn't supply the birthday info. Sally started the PSP Forum at CV and helped some of our graphic artists get started. Cindilu2, for one. :)

I raided Sally's P/B and used some of her old blog graphics for the interlude. Here is one from the Jukebox Tour (Tasapio the photographer):

SMTasapio1b.jpg

I learned today that if you Google for "Clay Aiken" but don't want any unsavory characters to come up, put a minus sign (-) in front of the names, nouns, or adjectives. Someone arrived at my blog with three minuses earlier this afternoon. I clicked on the Google link and scrolled back through three pages. There was not one blog/post/etc. with the usuall "front and center" undesirable tags.

Y'all have a super week! Been dying to use this ... :Iluvclaysbutt:

Caro listen.gif

ETA: Wow, just checking back -- I didn't mean to kill the thread! :imgtongue:

Ok, I'll break in. I can't leave Carolina Clay hanging...

Sending lots of white light to keepingfaith, gbmifan, and anyone who needs it!!!

<< insert white light icon >>

Well, white light is actually a rainbow... (image from the Tao of Photography)

RainbowOverPotalaPalacePicture.jpg

or discolights...

disco_light_pic_based.jpg

or better yet...

14605297-M.jpg

ETA:

I hear ya, Luckiest! I'll finish up Minnesota 12/20 tonight (saves 12/19 for another day), but is it still Merrillville07 that's next? Or are you switching to Vancouver05?

Yay, FromClaygary!!! *does the Snoopy dance*

Speaking of Snoopy & Peanuts.... where are you? my sweet babbooo! .... hope you didn't feel bad that I find Red Zin too tannic...

(don't care that you don't have the genes to fix a car -- you should hear what Solo has to say about me and car manuals)

:Iluvclaysbutt: