#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

I'm here. Just feeling sorry for myself and looking at my check register and the entry that says $1321.55. I think I should have sent my son to mechanic school instead of college! Sheesh.

And Scarlett darlin' - it's okay. You can drink whatever wine you want! We can get some recommendations from CM......But I don't think she imbibes when she's got a bow-tying job to do! :hysterical:

As far as very old Clack - I had several DVDs that "someone" made early on after AI of all Clay's appearances. And they don't work in my CD player - which is only about a year old. Guess the media was different. Darn.

kneepose.jpg

Still love this picture.......

ETA:

FYI, looks like LauraQ is rendering some old clack from DCAT/SRHP & JNT05, CH has just posted a bunch of clack alerts. I love old clack! *waves to Scarlett*

I hear ya, Luckiest! I'll finish up Minnesota 12/20 tonight (saves 12/19 for another day), but is it still Merrillville07 that's next? Or are you switching to Vancouver05?

Yay, FromClaygary!!! *does the Snoopy dance*

Speaking of Snoopy & Peanuts.... where are you? my sweet babbooo! .... hope you didn't feel bad that I find Red Zin too tannic...

(don't care that you don't have the genes to fix a car )

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Not luckiest1 butt since I'm the one with the one CLACK mind. We are doing Merrillville next. Vancouver, is further on the horizon, we have a few to do until, then. SO please Miss Scarlett, can we have Merrillville next???

Oh, I can hold the bow for Claymatron while she imbibes -- and she can take as long as she wants... LOL! (Looking forward to meeting you in October, CM!) :wetkissf:

goldarngirl -- at your service (now that I've said hi to my sb ) ... runs off to lose myself in Clack... it won't be as good as Solo's Minneapolis, though -- I was rather schmoopie that night, sorry!

Scarlett! Scarlett! Our relationship does not extend to any of the bow-tying activities with CM. That is a very special rite and therefore a very special right.....you need several years of training and just the right attitude; for example, must always avert your eyes, hands must be warm, absolutely NO photography allowed, and you are sworn to secrecy where details are concerned. It's just not anything that is transferable. I'm so sorry. :F_05BL17blowkiss: But I'm sure CM appreciates the offer, don't you?

Oh alright, I don't think I can get past those rules anyway. Averting eyes?!! And no recording? (that's the toughest part) --- you two are worse than the Greek vestal virgins. Warm hands are the only thing I can qualify for, so I'll stay safely away where I can get Clack! But have fun, (if you can call it that)!! *puzzled look*

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

(CM, didn't mean to offend -- still looking forward to meeting u and hearing your wine recommendations!)

Had to run over to the Broads and vote for TITN/Raleigh. I wish the vid had been cleared so as to see his face! What a thrill that must have been for him. I remember him saying in an interview that he was driving everybody crazy on the bus counting the days until he was home. Wow - so much has happened since then.

Oh alright, I don't think I can get past those rules anyway. Averting eyes?!! And no recording? (that's the toughest part) --- you two are worse than the Greek vestal virgins. Warm hands are the only thing I can qualify for, so I'll stay safely away where I can get Clack! But have fun, (if you can call it that)!! *puzzled look*

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

(CM, didn't mean to offend -- still looking forward to meeting u and hearing your wine recommendations!)

Thanks for explaining the bow-tying regime to Scarlett, Iseeme.

Scarlett, Iseeme is right. She has been my assistant for nearly 4 years years, and last year when I broke my arm, I was still able to perform without calling upon her for help. It did my heart good to know that she was right there waiting in case I needed her to take over. She's very good that way.

No offence taken, but you must understand that the bow-tying is a time-honoured ritual. Warm hands, yes... soft hands, even yeser. Therefore, I never imbibe at that time because if I'm tight, the bow could be too. I don't avert my eyes anymore, however, because I've learned to detach myself from thinking about what I'm doing, it takes discipline and control and intense concentration, you see. And even if you threatened my life I would never divulge the fact that he has freckles everywhere!

Looking forward to meeting you too!

And hey, he's not touring right now!!! Cheers! :voll:

BTW, Iseeme, I love that photo! Actually, that was the first time I tied the bow...later we discovered it was easier if he was standing. :hysterical:

OMG!!!

I just received my ticket confirmation!!!

Can you believe it.....after two days of complete stress!!

:clap::dancingpickle::bounce: :04: :00000442: :laola0: :00000441: :ole0::nanadance3::manynanas:

YayHoo!!!!!

And - methinks I see some Smuttin' going on around here!!!

I'm SHOCKED, I tell ya'!

only NOT

:cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

I'm gonna feel like an idiot, I'm sure . . .

But - where's FV . . .

and . . . what photo???

EATA:

Oh - this picture???kneepose.jpg

I've been trying to get here all day. Been scheduling fall music lessons, i.e., working around all the activities kids are in these days. In fact, I scheduled one in the middle of writing this post. :lol:

Ha Caro!... I just spoke with my newly married daughter today and so far she is just loving married life and this stay-at-home mom's life of hers. I told her "I'm sure you do!" But just wait til you have kids!...

Scarlett... Love the white light pics!

Hugs to Diva and to all the rest of you.

I'm afraid I'm going to be sequestered for the next week or so trying to finish up on this research paper for class, but I'm really kind of excited about it. Just came up with a bunch of cool info today. This whole Web 2.0 phenomenon is just fascinating and somewhat scary. So many pro and con commentaries. Who'd have ever thought we'd have all of this at our fingertips to be able to share our every little creation with the whole planet? A whole new world of "ME" some are calling it. Ha, and I guess it's sort of true.

Anyway.. its just 2 days until August! And I'm searching for a mixed emotions emoticon...

:lmaosmiley-1:

No offence taken, but you must understand that the bow-tying is a time-honoured ritual. Warm hands, yes... soft hands, even yeser. Therefore, I never imbibe at that time because if I'm tight, the bow could be too. I don't avert my eyes anymore, however, because I've learned to detach myself from thinking about what I'm doing, it takes discipline and control and intense concentration, you see.

Ummmm.....CM.......ummmmm......remember what happened to Pinocchio????

later we discovered it was easier if he was standing.

JBTCARY2005.jpg

He was being cute here trying to give you directions.......silly man!

100_4196c_ft.jpg

But I remember this time the most because you had had a little drinkie poo :cocktail:

yikes.jpg

And the bow came untied.......we had to set rules at that point for 24 hours before the event and our behavior.

This is when he forgot to meet you backstage....

23510144-M.jpg

And my favorite of all was when you presented him with the project plan

WHAT.jpg

No offence taken, but you must understand that the bow-tying is a time-honoured ritual. Warm hands, yes... soft hands, even yeser. Therefore, I never imbibe at that time because if I'm tight, the bow could be too. I don't avert my eyes anymore, however, because I've learned to detach myself from thinking about what I'm doing, it takes discipline and control and intense concentration, you see.

Ummmm.....CM.......ummmmm......remember what happened to Pinocchio????

Pinocchio? I wonder, CM, did you ever tell a lie while in the process of tying? *tries to imagine* :hysterical:

ETA:

Chardonnay, we'll miss you! Hurry back soon! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETAA:

goldarngirl, I *am* rendering -- just waiting for the avi's.

EYATA: It won't feel like Christmas this year w/o a JNT... and this sign: :XmasRed:

I wonder, CM, did you ever tell a lie while in the process of tying? *tries to imagine*

No need to lie...here he is describing his size. His bow, that is....the size of his bow!!!!!!

Clay_JNT051or2.jpg

I'd love to keep playing but I gotta go to work at my wine shop in the morning.

Nite all!0-0-0dragclay.gif

Oh who am I kidding... I can't concentrate on work cuz SYTYCD is so good. LOL. It will take everything I have not to buy tickets on Saturday..I'd love to see Joshua and Katee. They are by far my favorite pairing ever on this show. She's good with everybody but they really complement each other. I think one of the reasons I love the show so much is that I'm no dance expert..and after the season is over I'm done LOL. I mean..where do these people get jobs. No where in MY universe. I haven't seen any of the past participants in anything since their seasons ended (well except to return as choreographers). I hope they are all having careers out there off my radar. So I just love this as fun summer entertainment.

Went to Muski's for a bit tonight. Big hug to her and Mama Muski. Shadow still loves me hee. She did put on Aflack's Road to Independence and it was great. I never watched all the intro stuff although i know I have it around here somewhere. Just reminds me of how much clack there is out there and how much I've never seen. I think I'm gonna start watching some old favorites and some stuff I've never seen before. It's so cool to see new old clack still churning out. I know so much time and effort goes into it so it's much appreciated by me.

And just hearing the MoaM stuff again .. wow that seems so long ago. And a couple of times I had to listen for a minute..oh yeah..No More Sad Songs heee. I need to get my playlist back together but I'm still so obsessed with OMWH. This hour, it's Something About Us. His voice on it is just superb.

Ah man I just went to look for my favorite I will Carry you - the oprah version - and didn't see it on you tube. Oh well, to the vaults. We're so lucky to have Clay's living history..to have had experienced it along with him. Amazing.

:word:couchie. I'm loving all the new clack and the clack reminiscences. We have so much stuff!! And it's so good!! I'm still listening to OMWH almost every time I got to Raleigh and back--keep bringing my iPod along but never hooking it up. My clack obsession of the moment is The Prayer from Broadway Cares. The voices are just spectacular on that performance. As much as I love to look at him (and she's not so bad either :hubbahubba: ) I sometimes like to close my eyes and just listen. It's beyond good.

Ok so we land at La Guardia, walk out of the airport and what do I see? Only a cab with a Spamalot ad on it with Drew Lachey's picture. Oh no I couldn't see one with Clay's pic at all even though I was there twice!!!!

We went to see Gypsy tonight (3rd row dead center babee) and Patti Lupone was brilliant!! She signed autographs and there were about 50 people waiting......all very quiet and respectful! Earlier on we watched a few people waiting for Lawrence Fishburn to come out of his stage door and a stage hand collected up their Playbills and went inside and had Lawrence sign them! There would have been a riot if they had tried that with Clay.

I miss seeing his face on the Spamalot poster. And I miss my eHp buddies!

Couch Tomato She did put on Aflack's Road to Independence and it was great.
Sometimes when I feel sad what makes me feel better is watching Afleck's Series Opener to her Road to Independence. The combination of the music, Circle of Life, and the images of Clay's triumphant progress from babyhood to The Independent Tour does it for me.

I love SYTYCD and am amazed at the skill of these young people for someone to learn a dance that is completely outside what they usually do in so short a time and to dance it so well. All of the couples dances tonite were excellent and so entertaining.

ldyjocelyn The Broads have the latest matchup ready to go! TITN (Raleigh) vs. BOTW (AI2). Right now, my favorite (TITN) is losing! AAAAGH!!!!

I thought the choice would be hard until I watched them again. The emotion of TITN...I've been waiting forever for this...it's gotta be TITN.

Thank you for working so diligently, I will take a peek tomorrow.

Emmanuel "Jesus Medley" MDYK & MCWL have been uploaded here! --> Note: these are only my work files (XviDs, mp3's and mp4's). This Clack is already on its way to the CH/CU vault and that's where they'll permanently be.

I miss seeing his face on the Spamalot poster. And I miss my eHp buddies!

Miss you too! Have fun!!!