#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

bottle, I agree re: the tone of the discussion at CH. It's actually been interesting..However, I must express my concern over Couchie's blood pressure and wonder if perhaps I should make a quick drive to Casa Couchie to c

ETA: Couchie, I was evidently writing and posting and doing all that smilie finding and whatnot while you were actually posting---I'm just funning with you, you know. :BlowKiss:

of course I know silly goose hee. Can you bring beer? :hysterical::cocktail:

This makes you me. That should scare the shit out of you.

heee - nope.... :BlowKiss: Letting out the inner bitch can be freeing on occassion! And I'm totally not surprised...we've been on the same plane more often than not over the years.

Wait a minute - since when does my mom post on this board?

:zero2bitch:

BWAH

I don't feel like working but am trying to keep my eye on the New York Prize. Back to it. First I'll look at pretty pictures again....

about today's music..totally out of the loop. I like good singers and when I find one I download their stuff.

I just don't think this is EVER going to end and even the people who are over him just won't go away ever.

Sure does seem like it some days...don't it? :hysterical:

But seriously...I do find myself surprised by how LITERAL some people can be. I suppose it's a good thing to know and explains some things here and there.

Hmph...While it's obvious I am too good and kind and understanding and sympathetic and agreeable and wouldn't say boo to a fly to be in here with you btiches...

I'll hang around and let some of my BS* rub off on y'all...

*Blessed Sweetness in case you didn't know. Really. No, really! Uh huh! Ask anyone who knows...better yet, ask someone who doesn't know me!

I'll just wait for someone to bring me my halo...

And no, no one is allowed to do searches for various earlier posts.

Or quote things I might have said in person.

What, do you think my name is Clay?!?!?

oh...my. :Thud:

IMG_0812_filtered-1.jpg

IMG_0828_edited-1.jpg

I *love* his smile. :flirtysmile3:

annabear I wasn't quite awake this morning, so when I saw this emoticon: snowing2.gif I thought you were saying you woke up to a headache. LOL

How y'all doin'?

goaround.gif

Hee! :lol: Well, I woke up to one of those too, but luckily it went away pretty quickly.

Those pictures were over on CH. I was just going to ask if someone could bring those 2 over because he is so beautiful in them. Thanks muski

Couchie.....you GO girl!!! I'm a member of the UBW too!

Muski...LOVE those pictures. He is such a beautiful man, how can anyone turn their back on him? I'll never, ever understand....don't wanna, not gonna!

I forgot - sorry to hear about your cat, aikim. I've had plenty of kitty experience, but not much luck :wacko: when it comes to keeping them quiet... Gentle {{{hugs}}} to Cinnamon.

I forgot - sorry to hear about your cat, aikim. I've had plenty of kitty experience, but not much luck :wacko: when it comes to keeping them quiet... Gentle {{{hugs}}} to Cinnamon.

So far she has been pretty good today; but it is impossible to keep a cat from jumping and she does not like being locked in my bedroom...so I brought her out a few times during the day and just sat her on the couch with me. I think she is getting the idea that too much activity is not good for her leg.

Kim

Hmph...While it's obvious I am too good and kind and understanding and sympathetic and agreeable and wouldn't say boo to a fly to be in here with you btiches...

I'll hang around and let some of my BS* rub off on y'all...

*Blessed Sweetness in case you didn't know. Really. No, really! Uh huh! Ask anyone who knows...better yet, ask someone who doesn't know me!

I'll just wait for someone to bring me my halo...

And no, no one is allowed to do searches for various earlier posts.

Or quote things I might have said in person.

What, do you think my name is Clay?!?!?

BWAH!

Couldn't cut a thang!!

What a beautiful picture of Clay. Is it new? He looks so young.

aikim, sorry your kitty is having issues. If it were me, I'd ask the vet about a mild sedative to give Cinnamon during her convalescence. She's a young, active cat, so I don't blame her for being cranky. :) Whatever you have to do to help her to heal, just remember that even if she doesn't like being confined and complains about it, you're trying to help her and the restraints are temporary.

aikim, sorry your kitty is having issues. If it were me, I'd ask the vet about a mild sedative to give Cinnamon during her convalescence. She's a young, active cat, so I don't blame her for being cranky. :) Whatever you have to do to help her to heal, just remember that even if she doesn't like being confined and complains about it, you're trying to help her and the restraints are temporary.

I know what we are doing is best for her; I just hope she doesn't think she is being punished or a bad kitty...she actually appears to be doing quite well...has been laying down most of the day. She did jump up on my bathroom counter, but I think she has figured out that jumping hurts her leg and only did it once.

2 months seems like a long time, but I know it is what needs to be done.

Kim

IMG_0828_edited-1.jpg

:::dies:::

I want him. Now. I don't care if he plays for the other team, I still want him.

aikim, sorry to hear about your kitty. Please give her a gentle hug from me and lick behind the ears from my two kitties!

Gah...I know. Those cloopy pics are undoing me....not that it takes much undoing if they are pics of Clay...well, maybe that's not really true. I AM rather discerning when it comes to nose hair. :imgtongue:

aikim...good luck with your kitty. I had a beautiful, fluffy orange and white cat with the same name years and years ago...

OT...ipod story update...scroll at will...

So the iPod guy flaked on me...I knew it would be too much to ask to expect him to see an honor in giving me my money back. I was really pissed for a while but then consciously decided to make some lemonade out of lemons. I'm gonna see what I can do to clean the iPod up as much as I can. If Carrie doesn't want it because it has a couple of cosmetic issues (nothing on the screen or no problem with its function), well, then I'll give THAT one to Kenny and give Carrie the newer one that has 4 gb instead of 8gb.

So Carrie can learn a lesson, too--either something purdy and shiny or something kinda purdy but functional and with more space for music. It'll be interesting to see which one she chooses.

I've certainly learned mine. If I ever use craigslist or ebay or whatever again, I'll make sure I check the item's serial number first to see when it was purchased AND get some additional way to contact the poster, and not just a phone number. This guy doesn't answer my calls (sees the number and knows it's me) but did answer when I had a friend call from her phone. She asked for a wrong name and then said she had the wrong number.

Yeah, that's a bitchy trick on my part but what the hell....After all, I AM an FCA'er, after all. :hysterical:

IMG_0828_edited-1.jpg

:::dies:::

I want him. Now. I don't care if he plays for the other team, I still want him.

aikim, sorry to hear about your kitty. Please give her a gentle hug from me and lick behind the ears from my two kitties!

Will do!

(that picture needs to be posted often!)

Kim

More pretties, via CH:

I think this might be Clay's new boyfriend in the blue shirt! His name is Reed Kelly and he's on Broadway in the musical 'Wicked'! He has these two pictures on his myspace account.

l_0f2e48e6948341bdbc285fda8c7576-1.jpg

l_b4b1160b3fe644269e4813a9044579-1.jpg

Heh. Let the shipping begin!