#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Mmmmm, Clay is gorgeous as usual, Reed is not bad looking and if they are a couple, I wish them all the happiness in the world or maybe they are just friends...whichever, it is all good to me.

Kim

LOL..I know I'm grinning. Blue shirt is kinda cute and he has a tshirt on under his shirt. Seems like a match made in heaven to me :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

eta: poor clay...he will get shipped with anything he touches. :hysterical:

I saw Bobby Flay thrown down with Juniors today. great eppy.

Kelly and Aiken? Heh. Irish and Scot-Irish....that could work. BWAH! :cryingwlaughter: The buzzing is already circling the boards, evidently. I read somewhere that he's very bendy. Cool. So is Clay. :whistling-1: And that he has two dogs. Cool. So does Clay. :whistling-1: And he's really into all things athletic, anything that requires him to maximize his body. Cool. So does Cl....

:blink:

Uh oh. This match is doomed.

Apparently Reed plays one of the flying monkeys in Wicked...perhaps that is why Clay saw the play so often?

Kim

Admittedly I haven't been around much lately, but is there any evidence that Reed could be Clay's new boyfriend other than the fact that he's got his picture with him? I mean, has anything been circulating lately about Clay being in a relationship? Or we just being our usual selves and shipping him with anyone he looks at or speaks to? :cryingwlaughter:

I think Reed is a cutie and I would be tha-rilled for Clay if he were in a happy relationship. Of course, I'd be more thrilled if that relationship were with me, but since that ain't gonna happen I'll settle for a relationship with someone he might actually like.

The Klelly! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: ok, I just read the comments on that blog. Apparently someone thinks they've been dating for quite awhile. Opposites attract I guess. This guy's agile and graceful and an excellent dancer and Clay's.....um.....Clay can do choreography.

Some things from around the boards...draw your own conclusions:

Jamie posted on his Myspace, wished him a happy birthday and hoped she would be seeing him soon.

He was seen at the May 4th Spamalot with Quiana and Angela.

That's all I got!

Kim

We could finally be getting the Clelly!!! :lmaosmiley-1:

Perfect, Thankful! :cryingwlaughter: And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! too! :BlowKiss:

Do you think it would work if all the people who wrote Clelly fanfic in days of yore could just go back and change all the pronouns from "she" and "her" to "he" and "his" and "him"? :lilredani: At least the spelling of the name itself wouldn't need to be changed! :hysterical:

Evidence? Evidence?? Whassat?

Speaking of white picket mansions...did you look at the pictures on Reed's Myspace? He posted a picture of his home....a sweet, warm cute little house with...you guessed it...a white picket fence! I think it might be fate.

Evidence? Evidence?? Whassat?

Speaking of white picket mansions...did you look at the pictures on Reed's Myspace? He posted a picture of his home....a sweet, warm cute little house with...you guessed it...a white picket fence! I think it might be fate.

I believe that is his parents' house. They live in Minnesota, just like me!

My birthday was last Thursday. Thanks for the wishes.

We could finally be getting the Clelly!!! :lmaosmiley-1:

BWAH!!!! :hysterical: I'm going to confess my sins, oh sisters of the FCA... oncest upon a time I was an active member of the Clelly thread on CB. Well... it was fun at the time.

I'm not shipping anymore or playing dectective any more.... tell me more... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

At least this might change the "lying" dialogue that has been extremely interesting but is getting old. I will say that I had a thought this morning. This fandom has some very smart, very articulate, very insightful women. There are a few whackjobs, but they are really the minority.

Another thought... he is just simply a very good man, doing the best he can. One who inspires love and loyalty in those who get to know him, his real friends. I don't care which way he hangs (takes a moment and I'm sure muski will take two), I love him for the man he is, inside and out.

As funny as it is to talk about the Clelly I really don't want to know if it is true or not. Not because it I don't like the idea, because that doesn't matter to me at all, I just want him to have at least a modicum of privacy. I really hope he has the chance to have a "private" life!

Someone said that apparently the rumor has been out awhile. Where it was at, I have no idea. And they said that they thought he was sitting with Clay's friends at the last last show with flowers so who knows.

I just saw 2 pictures of him on IMDB or whatever that movie board is called, and damn he sure is flexible. Both of those pics have him with limited clothing. Definitely a dancers body.

And how perverted am I, but I am going to enjoy the visual. And what's weird is that even though I thought Clay was straight before, I could never see him with any of the women he was being shipped with, but I have no problem at all with this guy. What's not to like so far, he's cute, built, clean (thank god), and looks like a nice guy.

OMG, I'm just so thrilled at the thought that Clay as a boyfriend.

Such a crime for that beautiful body to go to waste.

Ok don't know if I can explain this correctly...but Merrieee I get what you are saying about privacy. But for me, even better would be normalcy...as much as he can have as a celebrity. The whispers, secrets, hush hush and I knew it all the time and that makes me special that surrounds Clay is toxic. The ability to just walk around freely with a boyfriend, or his baby, or friends and family in an atmosphere of normal old SO WHAT is what I wish for him most of all.

eta: as normal as one can be with a big black man 5 steps away

Ok don't know if I can explain this correctly...but Merrieee I get what you are saying about privacy. But for me, even better would be normalcy...as much as he can have as a celebrity. The whispers, secrets, hush hush and I knew it all the time and that makes me special that surrounds Clay is toxic. The ability to just walk around freely with a boyfriend, or his baby, or friends and family in an atmosphere of normal old SO WHAT is what I wish for him most of all.

I agree couchie.

Amen. I'm sure in a perfect world Clay would be able to just do date anybody he wanted to without anybody knowing unless he wanted people to know. But I gotta say that at least NOW when I speculate and fantasize and ship and whatnot because of a picture or a sighting or a MySpace mention, I can at least be certain that it IS a possibility! B)

BWAH to the eta part and WORD to the rest.

At least this might change the "lying" dialogue that has been extremely interesting but is getting old. I will say that I had a thought this morning. This fandom has some very smart, very articulate, very insightful women. There are a few whackjobs, but they are really the minority.

Yeah, I sure hope so. And maybe even the possibility that Clay might be in a relationship with a man will help push some of the ones who are still in the "maybe he's just confused" camp into reality. :whistling-1:

In any case, I think Reed is cute. :)