#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

I'm going to suggest June 22nd in Toronto for a start date for Clay's "Summer Hits Tour." Whoops, that acronym doesn't cut it.

I'd LOVE to have him back in Toronto! Were you there for the Ontario Place JBT, and maybe the party before it? We had a blast that night...

If I had my choice for a TO venue, it would have to be Massey Hall. It would be wonderful to hear his voice in a theatre with perfect acoustics.

I knew what LNM was but not BM

Really I can only probably afford to go to one concert & that is only if it is close to me. So if Clay does a summer tour & a Christmas tour both with an orchestra I guess I would choose the Christmas one.

My niece & nephew official lost their April vacation this week. Too many snow days :( so they won't be able to come to visit that week like we planned.

I never ever get tired of hearing Invisible. That's my niece's all time favorite Clay song. Mine is I survived You.

It was BW which is Broken Wings. I love the sound of that one, so it would be very cool to hear live!

I am sorry your niece and nephew lost their April vacation. That must be hard for the kids.

That's why I didn't get it!! I thought it said BM not BW (note to self read more carefully)

that would be a pretty cool song to hear. Wonder who would say the poem part ?

I never watched the show House but there are a bunch of YouTube montages using Clay's broken wing.

My niece & nephew are disappointed but I think they saw it coming. Hopefully they won't have anymore ice storms or they might end by going to school until July.

I'm going to suggest June 22nd in Toronto for a start date for Clay's "Summer Hits Tour." Whoops, that acronym doesn't cut it.

I'd LOVE to have him back in Toronto! Were you there for the Ontario Place JBT, and maybe the party before it? We had a blast that night...

If I had my choice for a TO venue, it would have to be Massey Hall. It would be wonderful to hear his voice in a theatre with perfect acoustics.

Yes, I was at the TO JBT but not the party.

ncgurrl, Thanks for the Malware link. I'm going to try it out.

man, I sure hope he DOES tour at all!! after all our conjecturing as to when and where--I hope we're not going to go to "IF"...

plus I have a question. where did all the recent pictures of him regarding boob-gate and the ones with his friends come from? I'm loving them but wondered whose they were....

man, I sure hope he DOES tour at all!! after all our conjecturing as to when and where--I hope we're not going to go to "IF"...

plus I have a question. where did all the recent pictures of him regarding boob-gate and the ones with his friends come from? I'm loving them but wondered whose they were....

I read that they were taken off of a private site from one of the dancers and posted online by someone--don't know if that's true or not.

Scarlett said:

Start date for the next tour/live show

April 18, 2009 - ldyjocelyn

April 27, 2009 - luckiest1

May 7, 2009 - ncgurrl

May 11, 2009 - jmh123

May 15, 2009 - shamrock

May 21, 2009 - cindilu2

May 22, 2009 - Claymatron

May 27, 2009 - clayzycoffin

June 12, 2009 - justclay12

June 17, 2009 - tribeca

June 19, 2009 - wandacleo

June 22, 2009 - lilyshine

June 28, 2009 - spikesmom

June 20, 2009 - Bella19

June 25, 2009 - keepingfaith

June 30, 2009 - keldanker

July 4, 2009 - Scarlett

July 9, 2009 - claylove

July 10, 2009 - gbmifan

July 10, 2009 - georgiesmybaby

July 11, 2009 - duckyvee

July 11, 2009 - FromClaygary

July 15, 2009 - aikim

July 16, 2009 - Thankful4Clay

July 17, 2009 - cha cha trusty

July 20, 2009 - smittenwithclay

July 25, 2009 - FearofH20

Aug 1, 2009 - annabear

Sept 4, 2009 - merrieeee

Sept 15, 2009 - Gibby

Nov 28, 2009 - Couch Tomato

Dec 5, 2009 - jamar1700

Hey, check and see if I got it right so far.

Please anyone jump in and update the list whenever you feel like, OK?

We've got some duplicate dates, if anyone cares and wants to change theirs. Either to add another duplicate, or eliminate one. I don't care; I'm not making the rules here, just keeping the list. Duckyvee was first by six minutes, and gbmifan was first also. I'll let someone else decide. Interesting that they are all so close to each other though.

My first preference would be a band because someone said he couldn't do songs like LNM and BW with the orchestra and I'd really like to hear him sing them live. With that being said, if Clay can only tour using orchestras because of the economy, then I'll take the orchestras. Of course, he could sing to a recording or to Quiana and Angela humming in the background for all I care. I just want to hear him sing.

I am wracking my brain to figure out what song LNM is!!!

I'm with couchie - anywhere, anyhow, anytime!!! I'll be there!

Kim - regarding your/our computer virus problems.... how did you get them sorted out?

One thing that got messed up on mine was the TCP/IP got uninstalled.

My guru couldn't make it over yesterday, and is coming tomorrow instead, and I know he'll fix it. I'm just curious how much damage was done to your computer. :)

I used a program called SuperAntiSpyware that a fella from work recommended. He put it on a flashdrive for me and installed it on my computer rather than downloading from the site. Took me about three tries to get it to run completely due to the computer shutting down, but once it did it found all kinds of viruses and spyware...cleaned them all off. I was pretty impressed for a free program. No real damage...I didn't lose anything...computer is running like it was before the viruses.

I have been listing to the Sterling Heights concert (waves to everyone who was there even If I didn't meet you!) and I have been enjoying it so much...I really miss concert Clay, so I am good for anything...TV theme songs, the phone book; commercial jingles...it is all good!

Kim

I really miss concert Clay, so I am good for anything...TV theme songs, the phone book; commercial jingles...it is all good!
Yep. If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!

*waves* :hello: to the lovely PermaSwooned, whom I finally met this past weekend! :)

*waves* :hello: to the lovely KAndre, whose "RandomCuteGuy" (aka the lovely :hello:saltwaterdog's hubby, John) I met & got a hug from this past weekend! :tongue09:

I've had Macs since the 1980s. I've NEVER run an antivirus program. NEVER had a virus.

Just saying.

If Clay wants to come out alone on stage with just a pair of bongo drums, I'm SO THERE!!

This will be the first tour where I am actually unable to go unless it's on a weekend and within driving distance (of course for me, that means anywhere from Syracuse to Merrillville :imgtongue: ) or, during the March break. So.... I'll take a start date of May 21, and if we get bonus points for location... Detroit, MI. And if there are sooperdooper extra bonus points for genre - I'm placing all my chips on Jukebox Tour v.2009

All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!

Clay could use the CITH model, only instead of fans reading their stories, they could audition and play for the concert - piano, drums, guitar, singing back-up, whatever. :09:

I call dibs on all the cowbells parts at any of the Ohio / Michigan / Indiana venues. cowbell.gif

Clay could use the CITH model, only instead of fans reading their stories, they could audition and play for the concert - piano, drums, guitar, singing back-up, whatever. :09:

Now that is just scary. You know, not everything thought needs to be spoken. Clay has been known to actually listen to the fans a time or two. What if he likes your idea? Are there headphones that block out everything but Clay's voice?

I call dibs on all the cowbells parts at any of the Ohio / Michigan / Indiana venues. cowbell.gif

I call dibs on "whatever" since I can't do any of the latter!

Kim

All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!

thread title?

BWAH.... OMG can you imagine it? Hysterical. I'd have to run out and take up an instrument STAT.

My first, I'm sure in a long line, of interviews went well. Don't know if I want to work in San Francisco though..but at least it is one block from the BART stop. I have to go back Monday for a second...

thread title?

BWAH.... OMG can you imagine it? Hysterical. I'd have to run out and take up an instrument STAT.

My first, I'm sure in a long line, of interviews went well. Don't know if I want to work in San Francisco though..but at least it is one block from the BART stop. I have to go back Monday for a second...

:hahaha: Should never read fast...I thought you said Barf stop and I thought...they actually have a stop where you can get off and barf! :hahaha: :hahaha:

Kim

I am working on a little project and I have no pics saved from Spamalot. Does anyone have any handy?

What are you looking for? Clay in his customs?

Where we suppose to choose a venue for Clay also or just a date?

Has he been to the West Coast lately? j/w