#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

I've had that happen to me 2 or 3 times. Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810978

OK, when I did the second step on the page, I got an error when trying to remove the file that said "unknown", so something wonky. I'm going to reboot and if I still get the .bmp thing, I'll try the move the temp folder thing. BTW, I think that the link would not apply to Vista users (which I'm not, I have XP Pro).

OK, when I did the second step on the page, I got an error when trying to remove the file that said "unknown", so something wonky. I'm going to reboot and if I still get the .bmp thing, I'll try the move the temp folder thing. BTW, I think that the link would not apply to Vista users (which I'm not, I have XP Pro).

canfly, I uploaded all of keepingfaith's gif's here (Right-click&oh,you-know-the-drill). I hope this works for you.

luckiest... I grew up eating rhubarb and have a family recipe for rhubarb upside down cake that is delicious! If you are interested, I'll try and dig it up. Don't see it too often in the stores out here in CA (the state, not the man, hehe). Yum!

Yum indeed! I love rhubarb...would love the recipe when you have a few minutes.

Preden, condolences to your friend's family and you and your coworkers. How tragic!

Fear, so wish I could go with you! I could use some singin' right now. I worked yesterday from 3 PM until 6 AM this morning, and my butt is dragging big time. I hate these days, they play hell with your internal clock. Gah.

canfly, I uploaded all of keepingfaith's gif's here (Right-click&oh,you-know-the-drill). I hope this works for you.

Yes, that works. :thbighug-1:

Thanks but I can't ask you to go around saving all of the animations and emotes on various boards that don't show up as gifs for me now can I, lol?

:cryingwlaughter:

Can I?

:lilredani:

Seriously, I need to get rid of whatever is keeping the files from showing up as gif files when I right click on them in people's posts.

I tried the 3rd step of moving the temporary files thing and the animations are STILL showing up as .bmp files in the thread. I really believe it was something to do with that first file that I tried to delete, which said "unknown" and when I tried to remove it, I got a message saying something like "error when trying to remove". It obviously could not totally delete it and because it was the one that said "unknown" and because the system could not properly remove it, it's still causing a problem.

I need Goldarngirl I think.

Is there a way of checking recent actions, so I can see the name of the thing that I removed that I got the error message for when I tried to remove it? Then I could hunt for it?

3 of the other things that I removed were Java things. That first thing, had a tiny icon on the left, like most programs do. I'll look at programs and see if any of them tweak my memory as looking like it. Thing is that I didn't really pay attention all that well as to what the symbol was. I wish I'd thought to do a print screen of the things that I removed.

Yes, that works. :thbighug-1:

Thanks but I can't ask you to go around saving all of the animations and emotes on various boards that don't show up as gifs for me now can I, lol?

:cryingwlaughter:

Can I?

:lilredani:

If they're of the cute one, yes 'coz I want them too!

Have you tried another browser, eg. Firefox?

If they're of the cute one, yes 'coz I want them too!

lmao... by "of the cute one", I'm assuming you mean that Clay Aiken guy, lol? That's pretty much all that I save. :lilredani: (Well, Okay and a bunch of emotes cuz I'm an emote ho, lol)

No, I haven't tried Firefox cuz I'm a creature of habit but this is a NEW PROBLEM that's only been happening for about a month or so...not sure because I've been busy with school, so not 100% on how long. I've noticed it with emotes. Occasionally animated emotes that I've tried to upload to Yuku folders have saved as stills with a white box around them. It's something that I've done/added within the last month or so obviously. I know that I added Nero because NTI wasn't burning some files for me. Trying to think if I've added anything else.

What I'd really like to be able to do, is to check my history and see what that thing that was that I tried to remove from my temp folder earlier today. It showed as "unknown", so exactly what IE was suggesting I remove but I got an error message when removing it, so obviously it didn't remove it all of the way, even though it's not on the list anymore.

Good morning. Another busy day. I dropped a hint to my husband that maybe we should go to Raleigh tonight to see Elvis C. I didn't get a good reception. It is a two hour drive. :cry4: We both enjoy Elvis but we have too much work to do on that other house.

I need an enabler.

I'm in Raleigh today, but I'm mom sitting. :cry4:

Well I live all the way in Caleeeforneeeeia and I feel your pain! :cry4::cry4:

If I lived closer (like about 3,000 miles closer) I would gladly "enable"! :thbighug-1:

{{{preden}}}, how very sad and at such a young age also!!

Clay content:

I really miss this guy! Maybe he's traveling right now....

OK, Miss Scarlett...

While I'm trying to figure this out. Could you save these for me purdy pweease? :lilredani:

100659525-L.gif

feetinmotion.gif

clayhairbg9.gif

ClayET_gerwhisp-2-SR.gif

I think that I have the rest already.

Keeping Faith? Curious...what program do you use to save your pix/animations? Obviously, something on my puter doesn't like something on your puter, lol.

Oh and I lost my quotathon that I started last night, so don't everybody cry.

I do remember something about congrats for little Muski and youngest Luckiest son oh and ...

:confetti2:Happy Belated Birthday Justclay!!! :confetti2:

(I hadda go hunting for :confetti: and it's actually : confetti2: How come there is no :confetti: but there is : confetti2: , lol?)

:happybirthday01:

:happybirthday05:

:happybirthday02:

:bdayparty2:

I'll leave some random animations in trade, lol...

climmelhandthroughhair-1.gif

zippercheckslomo.gif

jumpup.gif

UNICEF_VideoBlog_Nets01_09_09_08.gif

UNICEF_VideoBlog_Nets03_09_09_08.gif

animatedcurvesandthrust.gif

animatedKimmeltongue.gif

Instant_Orgasm.gif:Thud:

For anybody who went to Detroit NAJNT and hasn't save these yet. Somebody made them for me from my "Detroit skinny vid", lol.

POP_ASS_DET.gif

POP_DET.gif

POP_DET2.gif

I've been thinking that I'd like to be able to learn how to make gifs. I'll ask Dangheshot what she uses. Anybody else here make gifs? If so, what program do you use.

Anybody have a bigger version of this one?

takeitoff2-1.gif

Back from painting and everything hurts, but the whole porch: ceiling and doors are finished. I proposed calling a painter but we are at the end of our budget.

So if I could drive myself without falling asleep I'd go to see Elvis. The weather is nice, sunny and low 80's. But I have a feeling Clay is not in Raleigh. Doesn't he usually remind us to go see his friends?

Nice gifs canfly.

Thank you for all the condelences. It will be so sad and weird not seeing her around anymore. Life was so short for her. It makes me think of how much I need to enjoy everyday to the fullest. My family don't understand re clay, but I told them to let me enjoy myself with him as we never what could happen in life. I've given many years for my family, not that I want to neglect them but they have to understand that it's my time now. So looking forward to June 30th to try to get a ticket for the gala! It's such a beautiful day today.

Hey canfly, I like this deal! :P

Here's the link again.

ps. I renamed one of them to InstantO -- didn't want any browsers to tag the site with the whole word, lol! :whistling-1:

lmao re: the mic fingering gif.

I have a couple of friends who are on the PB Police hit list now and they keep nuking pix but so far I'm good, lol.

I do want to figure out what's wrong though. I have GDG on AIM now. *crosses fingers*

Keeping Faith? Curious...what program do you use to save your pix/animations? Obviously, something on my puter doesn't like something on your puter, lol.

I don't do anything special. All my pics and gifs are saved into my photobucket account and copied from there to here. If it were complicated, I couldn't do it.

luckiest... I grew up eating rhubarb and have a family recipe for rhubarb upside down cake that is delicious! If you are interested, I'll try and dig it up. Don't see it too often in the stores out here in CA (the state, not the man, hehe). Yum!

Yum indeed! I love rhubarb...would love the recipe when you have a few minutes.

FromClaygary...

Rhubarb Upside Down Cake

2-3 cups rhubarb cut into roughly 1 inch long slices.

1 cup brown sugar

Put cut rhubarb in bottom of pan (I use a 9x9). Brown sugar on top of the rhubarb.

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 cup sugar

2 eggs

Lard (size of egg, melted) (I use Crisco)

1 cup sour milk (add 1 Tablespoon of vinegar and it will sour by the time everything else is ready)

1 and 1/2 C flour

Pour combined ingredients on top of rhubarb/brown sugar. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. We always ate it with a little milk on top. Both milk and cake cold is my favorite, but some like the cake warmed up.

For anybody who went to Detroit NAJNT and hasn't save these yet. Somebody made them for me from my "Detroit skinny vid", lol.

POP_ASS_DET.gif

canfly... I can't stop watching this one! :loveclaysbutt:

re. the mic fingering gif. do you think he realized what he was doing at the time? LOL

preden... I honestly think it was a sign of nerves and he didn't know. If he did, tho, he's a dickens!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Oooh, thanks for the recipe liney23! I will have to save that for the next batch of rhubarb I buy.

Any reports at all from the Costello concert? Not that I expect him to be there, but you never know.....

POP_ASS_DET.gif

POP_DET.gif

POP_DET2.gif

Well my oh my :tasty: The man sure does have an incredibly long in seam don't he!! :hubbahubba: Love all the tasty gifTs, canfly!

I have a couple of friends who are on the PB Police hit list now and they keep nuking pix but so far I'm good, lol.
I'm thinking buttr probably tops most of those lists too :hysterical:

Does she post here at FCA? If not, can we take up a collection to get her to? lol :whistling-1:

POP_ASS_DET.gif

POP_DET.gif

POP_DET2.gif

Well my oh my :tasty: The man sure does have an incredibly long in seam don't he!! :hubbahubba: Love all the tasty gifTs, canfly!

Oooh, that was a fantastic concert (and some of the best seats evah thanks to a glitch in the venue's series tickets sale! *g* *waves to luckiest1*

The concert was probably the shortest of the series due to time constraints from the DSO, but Clay made it up to us by wearing those fabulous black pants (we're sure they were the sparkly JBT pants) and NO jacket! Hee, when he walked out on the stage you could hear the hisssss of the word PANTS!!! wash over the crowd. BWAH! Good, good times!

There was a lot of nasty shit discussion at the time that he had gained weight, but he was soooo slim in those pants. Dang, I think I need a moment.