# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Couchie, Jackie is Joan (Alexis) Collins' sister. She is a very well known author of "novels". lol

Dr. Will from Big Brother (the only seasons I could bear that show was when he was on) and Boston Rob.

MY TWO FAVORITES! Hands down!! :cocktail:

Opposites attract in my case, because I HATED Dr. Will. Wasn't fond of Boston Rob either, but I've come to like him in later years (although I think he's a reality show whore!). But then, I've also NEVER been a person who likes games, never did. Game playing is something I just can't get into. That's why it is surprising that I am actually enjoying the show, more than I thought I would. If I watch it as a psychological study, I can enjoy this show.

ldyj, that's interesting because the "psychological study" IS the game for the most part in all of these shows. The social game can be key and the best players usually do their homework (psychological study) ahead of time. You would probably be great!

I see what you are saying treenuts, and I agree. But I think there's a difference between "manipulation" and "blatant manipulation," if that makes any sense. I couldn't stand Dr. Will because he seemed so obvious to me -- but I guess he wasn't to the rest of the players in the game, was he?

One think that IS obvious to me, and that is I think that Clay studied episodes of the show before agreeing to appear on CApp. Of course, I find it utterly charming the way Clay is doing his manipulation!

And he can manipulate me anytime....

I also love the way Clay is playing thus far. Might be the edit, might not. Doesn't matter though cause I'm rather bias :cryingwlaughter:

Dr. Will actually WAS obvious in the BB house. At least I think so. And that was what was sooo brilliant about him IMO. He frequently told the housemates to vote him out and it was both somewhat intimidating and manipulative. But still charming! He definitly played the best game on BB evah!! I miss him. *sniff*

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until Clay sings the SSB

:yahoo:

5 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

5 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Again, one person's "charming" is another's "smarmy." I just never got Dr. Will.

But Clay? I get him every single time.

More tweets overnight, including one from Penn about how after their Las Vegas show, he now gets asked about Clay. He calls it a "beautiful nutty world." And of course, Clay retweeted that!

Sitting here and reading all opinions and can not wait to see Sundays episode. I really do not like Penn because I know a couple of people just like him and can not get one word in because they monopolize the whole conversation.

Went in this am and had my gallbladder out. Surgery started at 8:30am and I was let out of the hospital at 11:30. Have some surgical site pain but the ice pack is helping along with some meds. Taken two weeks off work so I should be good as new. Sure beats the nasty attacks I was having.

Sitting here and reading all opinions and can not wait to see Sundays episode. I really do not like Penn because I know a couple of people just like him and can not get one word in because they monopolize the whole conversation.

Went in this am and had my gallbladder out. Surgery started at 8:30am and I was let out of the hospital at 11:30. Have some surgical site pain but the ice pack is helping along with some meds. Taken two weeks off work so I should be good as new. Sure beats the nasty attacks I was having.

((gbmifan)) Its amazing what can be done with keyhole surgery! I had mine done a few years back and the worst thing was a reaction to the anaesthetic. You are so right about the freedom from those painful attacks. Feel better soon.

:GM_FCA:

3 Days until Clay sings the SSB

4 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

4 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Clay (and his tweeter) are up EARLY this morning.

kathycalculates wrote:

@clayaiken I hope you are safe! I'd hate to have to stop watching this early in the season!

Clay's reply:

@kathycalculates even if I'm not, you should keep watching. It's a great season.

So Rosie is saying Cindi is arranging big interviews for her? Thanks, that's what I thought but wasn't sure. It can get confusing with the retweeting. Plus the fact that I know Clay has worked with her too....

I really was gonna try and not watch the preview this week, but who am I kidding..soon as I get home from work, I am watching that sucker! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim