# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Come on, cindilu2, you know you wanna! Hee, he says "woman!" in a very commanding tone of voice. Not that you'd like that or anything....

*whimpers*

You are just mean. MEAN I tell ya.

:medium-smiley-070:

Come on, cindilu2, you know you wanna! Hee, he says "woman!" in a very commanding tone of voice. Not that you'd like that or anything....

*whimpers*

You know, the banter is before the song. You can just stop it before he starts laughing singing. :medium-smiley-070:

Some requested it be turned off! They are now seeing if anyone wants it back on.

Oh for Pete's sake.... I understand the whole "work" thing, but sheesh. I've mastered the move of minimizing a window. Just sayin'. And I just tried turning off images in both Mozilla and IE...not hard at all.

EEEEEEE! SLC's EYGA is up here! It really shows the silliness at the end too.

Good Lord, I love that man. He's goofy and sexy and hawt and silly and...shall I go on?

*whimpers*

:medium-smiley-070:

Hark! I hear him callin' to ya......cindi.... cindi.....I'm right here waiting.......cindi...

http://www2.clackunlimited.com/clack/Conce...spotlightlover/

:whistling-1:

Hey, if you haven't been over there lately, check out the photos that people are posting in the Meet and Greet section of the message board. Clay is giving full frontal hugs, y'all! :hubbahubba:

Edited by lickiest1

Hey, if you haven't been over there lately, check out the photos that people are posting in the Meet and Greet section of the message board. Clay is giving full frontal hugs, y'all! :hubbahubba:

:(

If you are refering to the OFC I am not a member and can't view those little gems WWAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow, looks like the Tulsa preparty had some excellent swag, and so did Houston! Very cool!

Yes, I heard that the Houston party was to die for. I wish someone would post some pics and info and talk about it. I wish I could of been there. I'm not trying to minimize their successful party at all. It's just that Tulsa is the only one I attended, or will attend this year. I guess that is why I am carrying on about it. It was the best fan pre-party that I have ever attended. I don't know if it is the best one ever given though. Sorry. I won't keep bringing it up... rcknrllmom I bet you are talking about that large photo full of Clay's UNICEF pictures. I was so happy to win that. We also had a pin in our bag that says "I Believe In Oklahoma." I heard they ran out of swag bags. They had over 300 people there and I don't think anyone was expecting that. I'm sure at some point Karen and the others had to stop digging in their own pockets to keep purchasing all of the stuff. The 28 dollar party fee in no way covered dinner and all those gifts and amenities for that many people. As Karen 'Eh said, it was overwhelming how many gifts etc was there. I'm sorry some missed out.

ldyjocelyn....what song are you talking about here?

Clay, Quiana and Angela were so funny with that last note at the end. "ooooooooooooooo, ooooooooooo, ooooooooo" ad infinatum. I think it lasted for a good minute. Silly, silly people.

Whoops, sorry I didn't mention that -- it's for ETYGA. (Another of those songs that was really sold to me after the show that night...) You can hear it in the LauraQ audio that they take the last note and mellisma up a storm with it. It was incredibly silly to watch, and I would not be surprised at ALL if this turns into the note holding contest of the 2007 tour.

You know what guys? We're SLIPPING! This hasn't been posted in 2 pages!!!

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif

ldyjocelyn, ETYGA is one of my favorites off of ATDW. Are we allowed siggies here? *g* I wouldn't mind having this strip of thrusts at the bottom of all my posts. Seeing as how no one here has a siggie I will take it as a no to being allowed. LOL

Just as I was stepping out the door this morning, Sam Rubin on KTLA said something like "want to hear a secret? Clay Aiken's getting his own sitcom. Shhh.". I had to leave for work. Anyone on any other boards hear this? Did I hear this right?

I'm sitting in traffic illegally writing this on my Blackberry, so I can't surf the net.

Any confirmation to this rumor? Don't be teasing like this Jenna.

OMG CH has the blinking rivet banner up!!!!!

Why put up a marvelous banner and then turn it off. Get over there girls and vote for it being back on. I wanna see..............

Kandre your recap, of the getting pulled over story, CMSU. Especially the line about one white girl and she wasn't screaming "Help Me" OMG. Funny stuff. :clap::clap::clap::clap::cryingwlaughter:

Encore Encore

Edited by Clayzorback

Eh, Clayzorback, don't worry about it - hell, I know I won't! At the Houston party, the hostesses with the mostesses were mainly concerned that everybody had someone to talk to - nothing to worry about - a variety of entertainment - and plenty of food. We wanted something more like a dinner party with friends and I think that's what we got - if there were pictures taken I would be shocked as legalities probably weren't always observed. Our evilness tended to rub off on our guests.

Kandre your recap, of the getting pulled over story, CMSU. Especially the line about one white girl and she wasn't screaming "Help Me" OMG. Funny stuff.

That's because they had me tied up in the back*g*

Clayzor, you're party sounds like a blast. Though I haven't always had the best times at pre-parties for one reason or another, I have always been amazed and impressed (and grateful) for the incredible amount of generosity shown at them. Kudos to all who are involved.

Small moment of fame-ho'ing. I did the artwork (by request) for that frequent flyer badge (can't remembers whose terrific photo it was, but the person who asked me to make it said she had permission). That green blend picture (the lower right of the four you posted) is mine too. *g* I'm curious if my siggie was still on the green one?

If you are in a big enough place to have network people, it doesn't matter what you do - they track what you look at and produce weekly or monthly reports that are sent to your boss.

I always knew that, but was very surprised when I found out that, because of all the mergers and sales, my computer was not traceable because it was connected through Long Island and then to Pittsburgh and it was too hard to untangle the computer of mine and my staff. With every merger we got new responsibilities, but never got rid of the old ones so we have Mainfraime componenets, Pc componenets, UNIX, Windows with databases spread across 5 different companies. heh. I told my staff that they were very very lucky that I did not know how long they spent on the internet and then proceeded to keep up with Clay while I sat through all the transcontinental "phone meetings" they made me "attend"just in case they needed some information from me (99% never) - I just hated it when my boss decided to sit in my office because he knew that he could not answerthe questions - I actually had to listen to the whining crap about work - you know this could have all been decided by a few e-mails if they did not over use e-mails to the extreme where I usually got about 1000 per day.

Kandre your recap, of the getting pulled over story, CMSU. Especially the line about one white girl and she wasn't screaming "Help Me" OMG. Funny stuff.

That's because they had me tied up in the back*g*

:cryingwlaughter: That was you ? Smart gal to bring ropes. Did you think to bring a whip?

Clayzor, you're party sounds like a blast. Though I haven't always had the best times at pre-parties for one reason or another, I have always been amazed and impressed (and grateful) for the incredible amount of generosity shown at them. Kudos to all who are involved.

Small moment of fame-ho'ing. I did the artwork (by request) for that frequent flyer badge (can't remembers whose terrific photo it was, but the person who asked me to make it said she had permission). That green blend picture (the lower right of the four you posted) is mine too. *g* I'm curious if my siggie was still on the green one?

Cindi I had to go back and lug out my bag and look. Tee Hee Two of the pictures I have were not fan photos, but TV pics. One picture is tagged. It is one of Buzztechie's and is dated. The green one, that you say is yours, is not. However they could of found the picture like that, after someone else had taken your tag off. That happens a lot in the fandom. A fan will remove someones name from a photo, put it in their siggy, or whatever. It is hard to give credit to people for their photos if you find them without anyone's tag line on them. I wasn't looking for that kind of stuff when I was choosing my pictures. I just saw pretty pics and picked ones I liked. I'm proud to own one of your blends. You do good work. I promise I won't use it to make any money off of. *g* Nice work on the frequent flyer badge too.

It is this blend, isn't it? It looks like it in the photo anyway.

th_gorgeous1200x800.jpg

th_gorgeous1024x768.jpg

I'm not worried about the tag, I was just curious. As long as the fan photographers get their due credit, it's all good. I'm flattered that people like my stuff enough to print it out. This one was printed up and posted at the Raleigh CD party, and I was quite tickled.

th_NewRCAportrait.jpg

Eh, Clayzorback, don't worry about it - hell, I know I won't! At the Houston party, the hostesses with the mostesses were mainly concerned that everybody had someone to talk to - nothing to worry about - a variety of entertainment - and plenty of food. We wanted something more like a dinner party with friends and I think that's what we got - if there were pictures taken I would be shocked as legalities probably weren't always observed. Our evilness tended to rub off on our guests.

I see my name up there, hee! As she said....but there was lots of swag to be had at the Houston party, too. I know I floated much of it down I-45 that afternoon in my Ark. I think I have one picture of the "Process of Swag" taken at merrieeee's on one of our "craft" days but it's probably in the junk drawer. It WILL turn up.....eventually.

I guess I could gather up my little haul from the event...maybe tomorrow. BUT I do have this right nice and handy.....The Taco necklace we punked spot with.....I hope she absolutely adores it because I had such a hard time giving it up. Of course for 4 bucks I could get my own at Party Boys.

DSC_1620_edited.jpg

Ooooh! cindilu2.....I love those! Both gorgeous!

Edited by Karen Eh?

Clazor Yup that was the one.....if I couldnt win it, I am glad you did....well I almost kind of met you then....I saw someone pick up the picture and walk away when I was standing up there by the dj ....

Wish I would have actually met you all at the Houston pre party....I do adore my tiara though! lol....

kind of felt like an outsider there.....but it seemed like everyone was having great fun...I just didnt know anybody.......

Edited by rcknrllmom