# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Please don't anyone tell Jerome about my new nickname. I want to win a M&G and I don't want to be on the list! :medium-smiley-070:

See, that's the advantage of having a different screen name on the OFC than on the other boards - it's harder for Jerome et al to connect the known lickers with the names on the M&G winner's list... :hubbahubba:

Not that I'd know anything about that.

Dang! I wanted that thrust avie as soon as I saw the download but figured that since I'm here working like an idiot, somebody else would grab it first...

However, I'm not too proud to steal...who exactly has this avie and how can I borrow swipe it? :whistling-1:

Hee! I just realized that if I use this new Clay forward-movement avie, it will just replace an old Clay forward thrust one! Something about that motion seems to....agree with me. :hubbahubba:

Hee. I think we might want to put a drop cloth down here at the bottom of the board to collect all the saliva and booze and whatnot that seem to be leaking down the page. :spit::juul: :medium-smiley-048:

Aw, I'll say it for you: EEEEEEWWWWWW! :ph34r:

Ok. I dunno about anyone else but I think it could get interesting over at he CB shortly. Well, maybe not interesting, but I'm certainly gonna grab some popcorn, put ma feet up (on my own armrest) and watch fer a spell. Well uhm, most likely I'll just go to bed and check back in the morning. Anyway someone just started a thread titled Jessie? and they are discussing how cute he is, how they can't help watching him up there and what is known about him.
As a wise person once said at TWOP (no, really) regarding Project Runway's Tim Gunn, the sexual orientation of one's celebrity boyfriend matters not. Jesse is hot. Period. As a result, there's a lot of pretty up on that stage, especially when he turns his back to the audience to conduct. Nice shoulders, too.

What?

Ok. I dunno about anyone else but I think it could get interesting over at he CB shortly. Well, maybe not interesting, but I'm certainly gonna grab some popcorn, put ma feet up (on my own armrest) and watch fer a spell. Well uhm, most likely I'll just go to bed and check back in the morning. Anyway someone just started a thread titled Jessie? and they are discussing how cute he is, how they can't help watching him up there and what is known about him.

As a wise person once said at TWOP (no, really) regarding Project Runway's Tim Gunn, the sexual orientation of one's celebrity boyfriend matters not. Jesse is hot. Period. As a result, there's a lot of pretty up on that stage, especially when he turns his back to the audience to conduct. Nice shoulders, too.

What?

ITA...I specially love his reactions to the banter...great facial expression...lots of pretty for sure. Sean is totally cute too.

Lickiest??? BWAH...that wasn't me...I admit I thought of it...even had the admin window up...but didn't do it...HEE

Clayzor..what are the hate mail for???Its dying down ...let the story die in peace.

Jesse is hot. Period. As a result, there's a lot of pretty up on that stage, especially when he turns his back to the audience to conduct. Nice shoulders, too.

What?

I have to agree with this! Jesse is a joy to watch, easy on the eyes, and a hoot at times, too. I really get the impression that he and Clay have become good friends. I think it's awesome that Clay is surrounded by loyal and talented friends on stage every night. It must make it so much more enjoyable for him!

Hee, check out the Tulsa classics clip, where Clay comes in early on She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy, and the look Jesse gives him. BWAH. I think you can see it best from spot's clip.

What?

Oooo I love Tim Gunn! Anyway, someone replied with the "you do know he's **** don't you"

?? What?? You mean they can't even spell out the word gay? Whoa.

So then she went back and edited out her own response and moved it to another thread. And there it is.....

But I do think Jessie has a great ass and I love him doin' some dancin' up there during his conducting duties. It's a +plus+ factor for sure :)

You know the late night talk show comcoughedians, Dan Abrahms and et. al have NO CLASS whatsoeveh and should just be ignored. Yep....they are giant asses but what else is new.

So sad!!

So....we're talking about the hawtness on the stage, correct? Both Jesse and Sean are short guys, but boy, are they cute! I agree with artquest (BTW..... :F_05BL17blowkiss: , great seeing you again!) that Jesse has a cute little butt and pretty nice shoulders while he's conducting. He really is an integral part of the show too as far as reactions go. I loved it when he started with the Exorcist theme during the "olive oil/scaring away the spirits" bit, and he really does give a lot of looks at Clay that I don't think Clay even knows about. OK, so maybe Clay knows after he's seen and downloaded the clack. *g*

I saw Sean later in the hotel lobby, and he's a cutie-patootie as well. I seriously considered for a second staying and trying to chat with him, but he was with people that he seemingly knew (now that I think about it, it was probably his teacher).

But yeah, there was a lot of hawtness of the stage for the shows. Period. End of sentence. End of paragraph.

ETA: Can anyone direct me to some pictures of Clay from either Houston or Tulsa where he's grinning? You know me, I flove grinning Clay, and I need to add to my collection.

ETA number 2: lickiest1, I didn't do it either. Swear to God on a stack of Clay Aiken RS magazines. I think that narrows your choices. :RedGuy:

Where's luckiest1's countdown to the next concert? My 'nanas are revved up and they wanna dance. Crap, I'm not holding them back! Watch out - here they come!

7 days until Philly and more new Clack!!!

:club0:

:manynanas: :nana: :manynanas:

WOOOOOOO! I LOVE THIS!!!!

Where are we partying in Philly after the concert??

treenuts wrote:

What?? You mean they can't even spell out the word gay? Whoa.

Seriously, treenuts, where did you come from? :cryingwlaughter: The Clayboard has always had a 'no discussion of Clay's (or anybody else's) sexuality' rule. To use your word - Forboden. There will always be trolls (not saying that thread starter is one) who like to torment and/or stir turd. *shrug* (PS, you can't say shit or damn there either - though those are automatically $&%^*)

Two things:

1) If anyone here gets a M&G, could you ask Clay a question for me please? I've just finished watching the classics clip AGAIN, and I'd LOVE to know who chose the songs for it. How much of it was Clay? How much of it was Jesse? How much of it was Clive? (Whoops....sorry. *g*) Seriously, I'm guessing that a great deal of the song choices were Clay's idea; I'd just like some confimation....

2) OMG, we're slipping around here. I see at the bottom of the main page that it is someone's birthday around here today.....someone whom I just met last week....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYGASM!!!

:bday2:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

treenuts wrote:

What?? You mean they can't even spell out the word gay? Whoa.

Seriously, treenuts, where did you come from? :cryingwlaughter: The Clayboard has always had a 'no discussion of Clay's (or anybody else's) sexuality' rule. To use your word - Forboden. There will always be trolls (not saying that thread starter is one) who like to torment and/or stir turd. *shrug* (PS, you can't say shit or damn there either - though those are automatically $&%^*)

Okie dokie then. That explains a lot. Thanks, cindi. I guess that's one board I would never be allowed to remain on. I'm a potty mouth :RedGuy:

Happy Birthday claygasm! Party on :me0:

hee CG...we need to find a margarita machine in CA...I want to try that mango margarita...yummm

HEY! LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND!!

Serving Southern Californians with

Margarita Machine Rentals & Sales Since 1999.

wha' happened to my purdy link??

in the meantime:

http://www.themargaritaman.net/

Edited by cha cha trusty

I stole this from Divayenta at the CH. Bolding is mine.

quote -

YOu put your left hand in

You pull your left hand out

Shut up Kelly Ripa

And you shake it all about

YOU do the Clokey Pokey

And the tabloids start to shout

That's what it's all about!

You put your big foot in

You let your toes hang out

YOu wake up to a thwacking

And you really start to shout

You do the Clokey Pokey

FBI will check you out

That's what it's all about....

When you're a HUGE star.

What body part will do the Clokey Pokey next? Don't even ask. I think it happened in Rhode Island.

From beagle2 at the CH:

Scrapping 4 Inclusion and Memory Makers Magazine form a partnership to benefit The Bubel/Aiken Foundation.

Memory Makers Magazine and Scrapping 4 Inclusion are proud to announce a partnership benefiting The Bubel/Aiken Foundation (TBAF). For all magazine subscriptions sold through the Scrapping 4 Inclusion program Memory Makers will graciously donate 30% to TBAF.

“I am excited about the possibilities of Scrapping 4 Inclusion. Through doing something that people love, people have the opportunity to find out about the need for inclusion. It gives us the opportunity to build our presence in local communities and inspire people to make a difference in the lives of children with developmental disabilities.” Clay Aiken, Co-Founder of TBAF.

I have to agree with this! Jesse is a joy to watch, easy on the eyes, and a hoot at times, too.

Heh, why did I read that as Jesse is a toy to watch. :lol:

My sweet doggie's name is Lucky and we call him Licky... Just sayin'. :lol:

Happiest Birthday, Claygasm!

Though I'm not sure how you can follow up the weekend you just had.

bdayparty2.gif

DAYUM! It's CG's Birthday! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :00003653: :balloons::trink4:

And I am SOOOOOO bummed that I can't be watching and listening to Clay on YOUR birthday like we did on mine! :cry4:

But, friend o' mine, we shall meet again not too far down the road to get Clayed together mucho times before this summer's over!

ohyeswewill!

Love you!

(This birthday message brought to you by Exclamation Marks 'R Us!!!!!!)

Hee! This is Part II of my birthday post to CG! Too many emoticons for just one....

:Pogo0: :00000430: :fest06: :bier::partytime2: :bday2:

:elephanthugs: :large-smiley-003: :7252:

Hee, I apologize in advance if anything in this post is misspelled. I've got Tulsa audio on the headphones and I'm having a hard time seeing straight, let along typing. Wheeeeeeee! 8 more days!!!!

My son just called me to say that the batting coach and scout for the Toronto Blue Jays was at his baseball practice last night. He got to work with him on his swing! He was v.v. happy and excited. We are heading off to Montreal Friday morning for a tourney, so maybe this will help him at the plate. He's determined to hit it over the fence at some point this year!

Happy Birthday, Claygasm!

ETA: Everything I Have.......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :Thud:

Edited by lickiest1

Okay, I look at the calender for birthdays from time to time so I can plan my graphics for the main thread posters. And I swear yesterday there wasn't anything on that calender until Caro's birthday next week, so I think CG was trying to slip something by us. Hmmm...

So anyway, claygasm, I have nothing customized for you.

I will offer a Crazy Chicken => :3:

An oddly smooshed birthday smiley => :fest30:

A juggler? I think => :schwirr:

And warm wishes for a :00003653:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Bottle - I swear, I put my birthday in my profile when I started posting here. I remember because I was annoyed you had to put the year! I guess the board was just messing around! :lilredani:

But I LOVE that crazy chicken, so it all works for me!

So far I have spent my birthday trying to straighten up my house and frying. Its close to 100 degrees here and humid and I don't have air conditioning! My brother is supposed to come tonight and put my window a/c in. We'll see.

Tomorrow, early, I am heading up to NY to see "Idol: The Musical"! I think it will be hysterical. My friend and I are spending the night at her brother's so he can take us out to dinner. He likes NICE restaurants! That's the only way I could ever afford to eat at a NICE restaurant in NY!

On Friday I have company coming so we can all go to my high school reunion. The more I think about it, the less I want to go, but its too late now! Oh well, it will be good to see some people anyway.

It is soooooo hot here. I really should run errands, but I have to wash my hair and the idea of a hair dryer right now is sickening!

:DoClay:

Edited by Claygasm

Happy Birthday Claygasm................. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hope you have a great day.

Ansamcw, I was reading a couple of threads in the "In the press" forum on OFC. One where fans were writing letters to the newspapers. Bitching about the half truths and lies. Questioning the journalistic integrity of the papers and it's writers. Also another thread about writing Jay Leno. Apparently Leno's monologue must of had some gay bashes or innuendos about Clay, regarding his turbulent flight to Tulsa. It has some of them rip roaring mad.

lickiest1..................:cryingwlaughter:

I was so thrilled to meet Scarlett last night. She is so dainty and as sweet as can be.

Oy. Writing letters I don't mind (even understand). SENDING them, not so much. Sigh. I guess they figured Clay didn't really mean it when he said STOP defending him.

Happy Birthday, Claygasm! :lilredani:

lickiest1, that is soooo cool about the Blue Jays' coach visiting Ian's team. I can only imagine - he must have been on cloud nine. What's the teenage jock's version of squeeeeeeee!!???? LOL.

lickiest1, that is soooo cool about the Blue Jays' coach visiting Ian's team. I can only imagine - he must have been on cloud nine. What's the teenage jock's version of squeeeeeeee!!???? LOL.

Oh, probably sick. Everything is sick. *g* And I keep thinking I've entered an alternate universe when I see lickiest1. Bolded, no less. :medium-smiley-070:

During the JNaT, Jesse was much more reserved. Now he's an integral part of the show, which makes it that much more fun to watch.

Spot finally uploaded The Way You Make Me Feel from Tulsa. I've been waiting for this because it was so hysterical to watch on stage. It's at least as funny on video. And the vox. Oh, my goodness, the man was in great voice.