# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

PS... how come the mods get to be edit counter exempt and we don't? Wahhhhhhhhhh!

THANK YOU! This is a long time irritant on mine -

SO far I caught it on Extra (stupid), ET - omitted that there are worse things to talk about and UNICEF link, but then what could they say about reporting it. Just coming up on E! Smacks Ryan for all of us, jerkwad

OK, don't make me read backwards - when did you become a fan Treenuts? I think that it takes an effort to just disconnect and realize it is not our job to portect Clay - we are fans of his, not family. It is really all Clay's fault, he talks to us like family a lot.

I have a question - Extra used a clip of the concert video from Youtube - I am not sure who's it is - but can they do that without permission?

More when E! comes back form 20 minutes of commercials

Edited by playbiller

And to think I once considered journalism as my major.

Stepping away for a few now to cool off.

(where's a really good sad, whimpering or disgusted emote when you need one?)

:(

Bwah...and to think I actually have a journalism degree. I stare at it disdainfully every now and then.

I finally remembered to grab a little pretty from Tulsa I saw at CV this morning (via the ClayDawgs - WOOF! WOOF! Good boy!)

TulsaDCATline.jpg

<cough> Not that I was looking, but dude, need some help with your zipper.gif? I volunteer!! That last inch is always the trickiest...<cough>

E! - There you go the unaltered original AP story - shown with all old AI2 video and and the first bilboard award photo all with him looking very think and very young. The others all used more recent photos.

Edited by playbiller

PS... how come the mods get to be edit counter exempt and we don't? Wahhhhhhhhhh!

Bwah again...don't know why ya'll sitting around letting it be an irritant. If you want something fixed, better point it out and we'll at least try.

So 1. we'll look into edit counter thingie

2. declare bolding of names is optional

3. and despite help still haven't figured out how to make PMs automatically go to sent mail... haven't given up though.

Bwah again...don't know why ya'll sitting around letting it be an irritant. If you want something fixed, better point it out and we'll at least try.

So 1. we'll look into edit counter thingie

2. declare bolding of names is optional

3. and despite help still haven't figured out how to make PMs automatically go to sent mail... haven't given up though.

Can you add letting one post more emotions and pictures in a post????

Please??? Pretty please???? :RedGuy:

Do I have the nerve to point out to KAndre that in the Frisco part of her brilliant recap she had that concert happening on July 3rd, not July 4th????

And if someone had mentioned margarita machines, maybe muski and I wouldn't have been so tired???

make them be mods! make them be mods!

Work them like you work us before you fix the edit counter thingie!

If I go to a party, you can guaran-dam-tee there will be something like a margarita machine. The only thing I think about the edit counter thingie (as a mod) is to be able to note if someone posts something against our TOU and starts messing with people...not that I can see any of our posters doing that.

make them be mods! make them be mods!

Work them like you work us before you fix the edit counter thingie!

If I go to a party, you can guaran-dam-tee there will be something like a margarita machine. The only thing I think about the edit counter thingie (as a mod) is to be able to note if someone posts something against our TOU and starts messing with people...not that I can see any of our posters doing that.

BWAH - what and upset the balance of the equal number of posters and mods that has finally been acheived?

SO tell me, KAndre, the last modlike behavior you have exhibited?

The margharita machine was quite amazing. I have never seen one before, most people I know dringk wine or scotch on the rocks. Heh, I almost posted drinks whine, which would explain a lot.

rcknrllmom, was Kayla able to take pictures at the concerts?

no unfortunately she did not take her camera with her....which she totally regrets now....but I told her at least she enjoyed the concert totally without that distraction...when you only have two to go to ,i think it is better to enjoy it and leave the picture taking to the others...although she would have liked to have some of her own...

I was glad she finally got a hand touch at the buses....

Awww Rcknrllmom...I swear I was thinking about you when someone mentioned that you were out in the line...I am so glad Kayla got her hand touched...I already told couchie we would have to try this at one of the CA venues.

EEEEEEEEEE oh my god...less than 20 more days till I leave for CA..

Treenut...I think it is healthy to rant and you sure can do it here. I just think it is healthier to be able to let it go and not let this affect us too much. I know everyone reats to things differently and its really good that we can all share different reactions and perspective.

hee CG...we need to find a margarita machine in CA...I want to try that mango margarita...yummm

Ah, forget mango margaritas. The party room in Tulsa was having mango-tinis (and raspberry-tinis)! The lushes people in the room were having a blast...maybe a bit too much, because we did get called by the front desk for making too much noise. Also, keeping faith gave some alcohol abuse by spilling one of her drinks.

So, do you think Clay's called Tori Spelling yet and asked her if she's available to do another skit?

rcknrllmom -- where were you?!?!?! I would have loved to meet you and your daughter. Darn it...we should have PM'd each other!

I don't know how I missed meeting anyone from FCA.. I don't do the pre-parties anymore so maybe that's it. But I was at the BAR!

I swear! :RedGuy:

--

I was gonna quote a bunch of people re footsie story but it seemed like a lot of work and I'm feeling rather lazy this eve. *g* IMO the media is going to tell exactly the story that they want to tell. Nothing more, nothing less. Having been in the middle of a major local news story over the past couple of years I learned this painful lesson first hand. I also think that Clay is the C in team Clay as someone said. It is his career and he will do as he will. For me it's that simple. So I will just love him and follow him around the country when I can.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

---

I'm not sure there are many Beatles or Elvis fans in Clay's age group. I don't know any anyway. Doesn't surprise me at all.

----

This is nice...

IMG_3233-c.jpg

-----

pffffffffffffbt. I wear my edit counter with pride. I'm usually editing shortly after posting and don't finish until way past the point that anyone would possibly care or notice. Hee.

Why yes I am a bit obsessive compulsive. Why do you ask? :cryingwlaughter:

seeeeeeeee?

Edited by jamar1700

I found this at CH!

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/dre...rrent=party.flv

Just a little something to while away the hours!!!!

Since I don't do links you will have to cut and paste.

I should add this is for Muski...Hee...Hee

Hey ldyj after I licked it a few times I did finally wash it! :whistling-1:

Edited by merrieeee

I found this at CH!

Gulp.

:hubbahubba:

:Thud:

So, has anyone who was in the "he touched me" line last Saturday washed their hands yet? *g*

I found this at CH!

Rawr!! :hubbahubba: << this guy is called hubbahubba. Exactly!

And merrieeee, I'd much rather look at your un-pretty link than the name the original link has. Yeah, I know. Snark. But I don't like it.

Demmit - edited for the correct amount of eeeeeee's in merrieeee!

Edited by cindilu2

More than that, it proves Clay's point and shows the media for the beast that it is. Buncha maroons.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about it though, treenuts. Believe me I've been there.

----

Awe, that's good of ya cindi, but I'll pullsniffthroughsniff somehow.....after I down a bottle of Cuervo Gold and a bag of chips ahoy I'll be good to go! ;)

----------------------------------

OK, don't make me read backwards - when did you become a fan Treenuts? I think that it takes an effort to just disconnect and realize it is not our job to portect Clay - we are fans of his, not family. It is really all Clay's fault, he talks to us like family a lot.

I have a question - Extra used a clip of the concert video from Youtube - I am not sure who's it is - but can they do that without permission?

-----

First off, exactly why should I make this easy for you?

Secondly, disconnect? Honey, I never learned to operate a vcr properly.....never (thank god for dvd & dvr); As for using a microwave I'm convinced they were invented by rocket scientists and I'm their lab rat; and most importantly I have not yet found my con.nec.tion so how can I possibly begin to go about planning my dicsonnect? JESUS!

Oh, and theyoutube video I believe was spotlightlover's :)

------------------------------------

Bwah...and to think I actually have a journalism degree. I stare at it disdainfully every now and then.

----

:cryingwlaughter:

-------------------------

TulsaDCATline.jpg

<cough> Not that I was looking, but dude, need some help with your zipper.gif? I volunteer!! That last inch is always the trickiest...<cough>

-----

Stop right there, missy! Do Not Touch that zipper. You just leave it where it is and allow nature or gravity to take it's course! :hubbahubba:

And I want to add Ldyj, I think your new avi is a most adorable one. What a cutie!

shit. why isn't my quotey thingy working properly???

eta: fixed it treenut....ansa

I found this at CH!

OMG...that was so natural!!!

GAH!!!

Lucky, can't wait to meet you again in Vegas... Did you buy your tickets for the other events... I'd love to do Elton with you. LikeClay, don't care about the Beatles heeee. We have a con nec tion.

It would be awesome if you came to Elton with us on Nov. 5th. We have seats 218&219 in row D, 1STMZ2. I just checked for a single and you can actually get one in row C, same section, seat 214. I bet if you called you could probably get the seat beside us. They are mid-range price, which is $125. Top of the line is $250!

It still reads as pretty funny (to anybody with a half a clue) and it gets 'his side' out there, and I for one am amazed they published it at all. I'm happy, and am no longer going to give this one ounce of worry. Boyfriend is smart, y'all.

I'm with you. I haven't really been worried about it much - more just kind of rolling my eyes at the angst I've seen around the boards. But since Clay's blog, I'd say it's over and done with...for me, anyways.

I don't know, but spotlightlover seems to be pretty happy about the whole thing! So I guess no worries there....

I'm not sure there are many Beatles or Elvis fans in Clay's age group. I don't know any anyway. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Actually, there are tons of Beatles fans of all ages. And while it's probably rarer for there to be Elvis fans of Clay's age, they certainly exist. In fact, in a couple of weeks I'll be attending the annual Elvis Festival here in Collingwood, Ontario with my 19-year-old Elvis fanatic son. Many of the performers are in their twenties, including one Shawn Klush, who I believe has won the World Elvis Championships. You'd swear he was the real thing!

Oh my. :hubbahubba:

Edited by luckiest1

I had a few extra minutes. I started downloading stuff and watching clack. That was 4 hours ago!! LOL!

Spot's MOAM from Tulsa has my interest right now. I can't stop watching/hearing it.

It's purdy.

Real purdy.

Drank some free cabernet....ate some weird food...talked with some weird people...sat on the beach and fell asleep...met up with boss and others poolside and had a beer...talked while lounging on the pool deck chairs....came to my room to see what's happnin' with my FCA peeps. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Read Clay's blog and decided that that man simply cannot get any hotter.

Then I saw that YouTube of Clay thrusting to "..party all night''.... :Thud:

and decided to have that be the last thing I watch before going to sleep...heh.

Big day in the conference tomorrow---some high maintenance people involved, so I need my sleep. It's gonna take every bit of patience and diplomacy I can muster NOT to tell a couple of these so-called "VIP's" to fuck off. :wordpooper:

Night, all!

Oh, did I tell you guys that Alex is going with a friend to San Diego to audition for American Idol? Dayum, that kid has titanium balls! :scream:

I'm just stopping by to make a quick post, then I'm going back to try to catch up. My concert impressions and recap will have to wait until I am able to put more than 2 sentences together coherently.

But I must say this:

I think KAndre needs to have her own meet and greets at these concerts. When I ran into LdyJ and she finally remembered who I was (ha), I told her, I really want to meet KAndre, but alas it was not to be. Seriously, her concert recaps are masterpieces and I always look forward to reading them. No wonder this woman has minions..

Edited by atinal

IF YOU'RE GOING TO PALA

Please read my post in the California 4Fer thread...thanks.

Ok off topic... Our city is having a garbage strike.... so when I get home today my niece is over and she wants me to take her for a walk. We head outside and she holds her nose...ewwwwwwwwww. I told her that the garbage men were on strike and started explaining to this just turned five year old what a strike was. She stopped me cold with "I know what a strike is?" Apparantly Spongebob SquarePants (cuz you can't just say Sponge Bob) went on srike at the crab shack ..and he was fired. I found this hilarious for some reason