# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Excuse me? Where's all this fanfic recap coming from? AP? Fox? At least when Muski writes fiction, it has lots of good Clay parts in it.

-- I called at the agreed time to arrange dinner but folks needed to go to a dealership to buy a car

-- When I called again for dinner and it wasn't happening anytime soon, I said that I would take my son out for pizza and I didn't ask anyone for pampering

-- I wanted to leave early for Tulsa but received word via voice mail that it wasn't happening, so I decided to stay up to do the AC Grapevine clack that lucky & goldarngirl requested a week ago

-- Would have been at merrieeee's at the time people said we were leaving but I got a warning light on my tires and had to get them fixed, like I explained to everyone when I arrived

Is there a moratorium on Diva Clay stories that created a gap I need to fill?

Edited by Scarlett

Ah, forget mango margaritas. The party room in Tulsa was having mango-tinis (and raspberry-tinis)! The lushes people in the room were having a blast...maybe a bit too much, because we did get called by the front desk for making too much noise. Also, keeping faith gave some alcohol abuse by spilling one of her drinks.
I would hardly call that spilling a drink! I stepped backward and tripped over my own luggage with a full-to-the-brim raspberry-tini and sent it into space. After a short trajectory directly over the creamy white spread, it literally rained blue raspberry martini. Spilling would have been a nice alternative. Clayzor and "sisterfaith" sprung into action with the towels and were blotting it up faster than I could get my ass off the floor. Aha! The clean freaks ID'ed themselves!! The hotel made a good move with that industrial strength Scotchgard! The world is full of klutzes like me! Edited by keepingfaith

Ok. I dunno about anyone else but I think it could get interesting over at he CB shortly. Well, maybe not interesting, but I'm certainly gonna grab some popcorn, put ma feet up (on my own armrest) and watch fer a spell. Well uhm, most likely I'll just go to bed and check back in the morning. Anyway someone just started a thread titled Jessie? and they are discussing how cute he is, how they can't help watching him up there and what is known about him.

Hmmmm....I wonder how long before they lock that thread ;)

Personally, I think he's kinda cute too, a hell of a piano player, a hard working arranger and has a great ass! And I hope it doesn't matter or change their opinions of him over there once the light bulb goes on.

Of course I only have eyes for bf! :DoClay:

One last thing ~

Clay Aiken discute en avión con una mujer

TULSA, Oklahoma, EE.UU. (AP) - Parece que Clay Aiken estuvo involucrado en una disputa con una mujer durante un vuelo a Tulsa en la que intervinieron agentes del FBI, que no presentaron cargos en su contra, reportó un diario.

Need I say more......

and on that note g'nite.

-- I wanted to leave early for Tulsa but received word via voice mail that it wasn't happening, so I decided to stay up to do the AC Grapevine clack that lucky & goldarngirl requested a week ago

And we say thank ya, may it do ya fine! *geeky Dark Tower reference* Seriously, just in the nick of time, too. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ldyjocelyn, I enjoyed your recap tremendously!

Edited by luckiest1

And we say thank ya, may it do ya fine! *geeky Dark Tower reference* Seriously, just in the nick of time, too. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ldyjocelyn, I enjoyed your recap tremendously!

Thats true clack dedication too!!! Scarlett Can't wait to meet you in CA and get to witness the process first hand. Don't worry we will keep our stories straight....hee. Its just so much fun when a certain someone uses poetic license.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Where's luckiest1's countdown to the next concert? My 'nanas are revved up and they wanna dance. Crap, I'm not holding them back! Watch out - here they come!

7 days until Philly and more new Clack!!!

:club0:

:manynanas: :nana: :manynanas:

Hee, bottlecap, thanks for covering for me. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Can I just say it's only 8 days until I do Clay? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm even starting to pack my bags. What? You can never start too early....

You're welcome. I did notice before I completed my post that I had typed your name as lickiest1. I think I've got issues... :medium-smiley-070:

Nah, I think you've got her pegged actually.

:::ducks:::

And not to kill anyone's buzz....but I've got to insert a few of these because I'm done seeing Clay for the summer....

:fca:

:cry4:

Can I just say it's only 8 days until I do Clay? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm even starting to pack my bags. What? You can never start too early....

Who are you, and what have you done with luckiest1?

You're welcome. I did notice before I completed my post that I had typed your name as lickiest1. I think I've got issues... :medium-smiley-070:

Bwahahaha. Oh that's priceless!

Mods, can I be lickiest1 from now on? Me likey! :P

A couple of really cute NJU stories.

From dksfriend at the CV via beagle2 at the CH:

I had a fun experience at the Houston concert. I met a 20-something fan from Mexico at the preparty (she posts under the name nallelyp at the CB). She had taken a 12-hour bus trip from Monterrey, Mexico to see Clay in concert for the very first time. They didn't show AI in Mexico, but a friend of hers was living in Georgia during AI5 - the friend saw Clay during his brief AI5 appearance and fell in love. They went online to find out more about who this guy was, and the rest was history! Nallely showed me some hilarious pictures of her 3 fellow Clay fan friends in Mexico - they threw a party on Clay's b'day last year, complete with mac & cheese and hot pineapple salad. They played a somewhat smutty version of "pin the tail on Clay" and they played darts with a dartboard covered with pictures of Simon Cowell, Perez Hilton and Kelly Ripa. They sure learned all the important stuff about Clay quickly, didn't they??

Anyway, Nallely was SO excited to see Clay in concert for the first time. At intermission we were able to bring her down to join us in the 5th row center since there was an empty seat next to us. Watching her being mesmerized and enthralled by Clay was a wonderful experience and it made the concert extra special for me.

It amazes me how people fall for him from just that little clip!

From Huuugs at the CV via Brightstar at the CH:

Just a quick recap about my three concerts!

In Dallas, the twins from Oprah's show with Clay were there! They were next to me and my friend. There were a lot of people there I remember seeing around through the years of concerts and parties. I saw Farouche and Spotlightlover after the show. It was a steambath, but Clay was glowing!

A lot of people around us at the Houston concert, were only there for the symphony. The woman next to me, along with her friend, didn't know who Clay Aiken was. She teared up when he sang "Measure Of A Man" and again on "Lover All Alone." She loved hearing about his foundation, as she was a teacher for children with learning disabilities herself. She said she was going to find his CDs on Saturday. I hope she can find them! The man behind me laughed so hard ... and he just kept saying "Wow". He was won over. Another man was heard saying as we went out the door, "Why haven't I heard of this guy, he can sing anything. What a voice!" He just kept on and on! It was a great feeling!

In Tulsa, my friend, Sharon, sat right behind Clay's friend, Jennifer, from Bixby, OK. Her little girl twirled and danced to Clay all evening. So cute! The teacher of Clay's drummer (sorry, forget his name) .... my sister and I went to school with her in Guthrie, OK. Her dad ran the town's only auction business. We heard her name and we both looked at each other and said, Oh my gosh....it's Cheryl Ochs! We talked to her briefly after the show. Her mom was a good friend to our late older sister. It was an amazing night!

I loved all three of the concerts! I am happy and worn out. Dallas was humid beyond compare, Houston was a beautiful venue and Tulsa had issues with humidity and a old building. However, Clay was luminous in Dallas, magnificent in Houston and outstanding in Tulsa! I stood in line and got a hand squeeze as he quickly went by! His face was glowing with happiness. My sister, Sandy, my friend, Sharon and I went home from Tulsa with silly grins on our faces and feeling like we were younger than springtime. No matter what all the idiots say about Clay, he was born to be on the stage in front of an audience.

He captured my heart and sings to my soul ... and I love him ...

Awwww, ldyjocelyn, don't be sad. We have Merrillville to look forward to!!!!! :allgood:

cindilu2, are you insinuating that I am not usually organized? ;)

Good Morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Love your new name, Lickiest1! :lol:

Awesome recaps you folks have written. Thnx for taking us along with you to these opening concerts and everything else that goes along with a CA gathering! :clap:

Clack overload has me in a constant Aiken Fog, actually the topic of my latest blog. I have it so bad that LAP (laptop) and LACIE (external hard drive) had to take over writing duties. Thnx to JaMar for letting me L&L share some of her concert/handshake line experiences. There are three others, too.

Just tried Google, and there are 487 articles about the airplane incident that has been described with every adjective imaginable. This thing still boggles the mind! :imgtongue:

Y'all have a great day. Soon Bottlecap and Lickiest will be doing Clay! :allgood:

Caro

Happy Tuesday, FCA!

Great recaps! Thanks to all who are finding and bringing them over here so I can do one-stop shopping in my limited time available! :scream:

Like we've always said, people who haven't seen Clay in concert just.don't.know.what.they're.missing.......

Yikes! gotta go! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

You know, there are some people who think they are fooling somebody...yeah, yeah...says they wanted to leave early but conveniently forget that they seem to be physically unable to actually leave early...voice mail my butt...Solo talked to you! Oooooooooo.

I gotta go to the doctor now, but the rest of the NONFICTION recap will be up today!

omigod! I just listened to CLay's MOAM from Tulsa.....that might be the best live performance I've heard of that song...at least in a long, long time...

His voice was just spot on! whatamanwhatamanwhataman.... :Thud:

One of the CV'ers has the "Party All Night" hip thrusts as her animated avi. It's frightenly mesmerizing. I mean like "Whoa, how did a half an hour of time pass by that I don't remember" mesmerizing.

Makes me happy that my Sterling Heights seat is on Angela's side of the stage, where all the hip action goes on. :eusa_whistle:

Makes me happy that my Sterling Heights seat is on Angela's side of the stage, where all the hip action goes on. :eusa_whistle:

*checks location of all tickets*

Whew, I think we have all angles covered. :lilredani:

I'm listening to Tulsa audio this morning....everyone who has been talking about MOAM is soooo right...it is an inspired performance. So is LAA. And ATD is cracking me up, with Clay goofing on the growls. BWAH!

Edited by luckiest1

I started a clack recommendation thread in the summer tour area. When you guys come across something great and not to be missed..can you post it there cuz I always get behind on my clack viewing. And whoo hooo... while we're at it..do we want to divy up the song list for later recommendations like we did the Xmas. If that sounds like too much work, maybe after the tour, when we're bored.

And Lickiest...heeee... I was soooooo tempted to make that change. heee

Happy Tuesday..please pray the courts don't want me. I have a jury summons.

omigod! I just listened to CLay's MOAM from Tulsa.....that might be the best live performance I've heard of that song...at least in a long, long time...

Dang! This more than anything is killing me not to watch. 8 more days 8 more days 8 more days...

I love the ET and Insider pieces. I always believed that the C in Team Clay is Clay himself, and he will make statements when and if he deems them important or necessary. Good for him for getting his little Unicef plug in, too.

I was reading over at the OFC this morning. OMG....The OTT fans are already mass emailing hate mail to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Including Leno........Arrrrgh. Engage brain people.

I finally remembered to grab a little pretty from Tulsa I saw at CV this morning (via the ClayDawgs - WOOF! WOOF! Good boy!)

TulsaDCATline.jpg

<cough> Not that I was looking, but dude, need some help with your zipper.gif? I volunteer!! That last inch is always the trickiest...<cough>

I about jumped out of my skin when I saw this picture. I thought it was my hand, with the coral nail polish on it, because that is the exact same color I had on. However it is not my ring and I don't have a ring on that finger. Just my wedding ring on that hand. LOL

I found this at CH!

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/dre...rrent=party.flv

Just a little something to while away the hours!!!!

Since I don't do links you will have to cut and paste.

I should add this is for Muski...Hee...Hee

Hey ldyj after I licked it a few times I did finally wash it! :whistling-1:

Holy smokes..........I'm begging for someone to make me an animated avatar of that thrust. Merrieeee you are a woman after my own heart.

If anyone is interested, I've written a Houston show recap here.

Can I mention once again that Clay touched my hand? And will anyone start slapping me about that soon?

Great recap.

Can I mention once again that Clay touched my hand?

Only if you will let me mention that he touched mine too!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gah! OMG! Thud! Slurp!

I'm still reliving the experience. Is it to disgusting to reveal I licked my hand? Slept in my T-Shirt too. With Clay's head resting nice and comfy on my right breast. *sigh*

I had a few extra minutes. I started downloading stuff and watching clack. That was 4 hours ago!! LOL!

Spot's MOAM from Tulsa has my interest right now. I can't stop watching/hearing it.

It's purdy.

Real purdy.

Didn't I tell you it was the best? My personal favorite of the night.

Can't stay and play. I am going to Atlanta Thursday with hubby to visit his daughter. Lots to do. I'm sure my roomates can relate to how much time I might need to pack for 4 days after seeing how much I packed for one night. Be prepared, that's my motto. :cryingwlaughter: