# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

From StripedShirts at CV....apparantly she got some unprinted quotes from the author who did the Houston interview. Theya re great. These didn't make the article..including Clay's feelings about Idol the Musical. He's so funny.

On today's music:

`If it doesn't have a melody or a hook, I really can't get into it. If it's just people screaming, I get confused. It reminds me of my childhood too much.''

``The first preset on my radio is the top 40 station, and I try my best to listen to it. But I find myself switching away and going to the AC station or the country station or the Christian station. There are so few real songs on top 40 anymore. And so few real singers. I'd love to try to find a middle ground between songs that are great, hopefully good singing and production that's current.

``I think nowadays radio doesn't care how good someone sings. They just care whether or not people can fake having sex while standing up dancing to it. That's all they want.

On being roommates with Kimberley Locke:

``She and I became really good friends. I think she was probably a better roommate than I was. I was lazy and kind of messy. She's very meticulous and likes to get her stuff done on time. She would wake up at 6:30 in the morning. By the time she was back from the gym, I was just rolling out of bed, sitting in my pajamas watching TV. She would say, 'Clean up this kitchen! Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.'''

On Idol: The Musical:

``I just heard about it not too long ago. I don't know what to think about it. I think it's kind of flattering, a little bit. Someone put some money into it. They think people are going to show up. I kind of want to see it. That way if they do make fun of me, they'll have to deal with me sitting right there. And then I will boo them loudly. :hehe

On his Broadway aspirations:

``When you grow up in N. Carolina, you don't really think about being a pop singer. Maybe you might be a country singer. But when you sing in school, the thing that you do is theater. I never really had any aspirations to do (Broadway). But I'd never really seen a real Broadway play until after I got off of Idol. When I watch them, I'm like, 'Wow - people think I can do this?' I've seen Wicked, and I'm like, 'Whoa!'''

Go National League. Pretty Please?!?

*begs* Break a record < ---- *jinxes it*

It's weird to watch the All Star game in your own ballpark!

ETA.... _______ing popups! *sniff* We'll never win!

:medium-smiley-070:

Oh, I love those extra answers... Hee. I'm like Whoa! :lol:

Edited by YSRN

Love those answers...It would be col for clay to watch Idol the Musical...

and love his answer to the Broadway question...cos although his voice can handle Broadway songs...there is the acting aspect too...those two doesn't necessarily come together. So I can see why he is apprehensive.

and love his answer to the Broadway question...cos although his voice can handle Broadway songs...there is the acting aspect too...those two doesn't necessarily come together. So I can see why he is apprehensive.

Yeah, there's that little thing about memorizing lines that might give him a little problem.

I'll be looking for a guy in a bucket hat with his foot on someone's armrest when I go see Idol: The Musical tomorrow - or rather later today! :lol:

And with that I sign off for a couple of days. *sniff* I miss FCA already!! I will check in if I can steal some time on my friend's brother's computer, but most likely I'll be gone until late Thursday. I'll let you know what I think of the play.

If anymore amazing pictures or gifs turn up - let me know!!!

See ya! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

P.S. And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to muski's daughter Alex - sweet 16 today (Wednesday)!

On today's music:

`If it doesn't have a melody or a hook, I really can't get into it. If it's just people screaming, I get confused. It reminds me of my childhood too much.''

*sniff*

``The first preset on my radio is the top 40 station, and I try my best to listen to it. But I find myself switching away and going to the AC station or the country station or the Christian station. There are so few real songs on top 40 anymore. And so few real singers. I'd love to try to find a middle ground between songs that are great, hopefully good singing and production that's current.

Wow, this is an interesting statement. I don't know how he even manages to listen to one whole song on Top 40. I sure can't do it. I really hope he can find the sound he's going for.

``I think nowadays radio doesn't care how good someone sings. They just care whether or not people can fake having sex while standing up dancing to it. That's all they want.

This is CMSU. :cryingwlaughter: And it's so true.

``I just heard about it not too long ago. I don't know what to think about it. I think it's kind of flattering, a little bit. Someone put some money into it. They think people are going to show up. I kind of want to see it. That way if they do make fun of me, they'll have to deal with me sitting right there. And then I will boo them loudly. :hehe

BWAH. And from what I hear, the theatre isn't exactly crowded. So he'd sure stand out, sitting there in his bucket hat. :lol:

So, I spent last night at the ball park. Apparently the batting instruction didn't pay off.....not yet, anyways. One pop fly (a nice one, but they caught it) and a couple of strike outs. Ah well, there is time yet.

Still no ding dang M&G emails sent out for the NY 3fer? What the heck are they waiting for? :scream:

Does anyone else have problems with spot's audio files? They are in .wav format. I loaded all of her Tulsa files to my iPod last night and was excited that I would have them for my walk, prior to the game, but the iPod refuses to play them. It loads them, I can see them on the display screen, but it skips each one after a second of trying to play it. Looks like I am going to have to run .mp3s of them all myself using Goldwave. Because her audio is crystal clear. Yesterday, while listening to the .wav's at work (which I downloaded, hee, still not sure why they don't fire me) I could understand every freaking word of the banter. Including the asshats shouting out from the audience.

Based on video clack...I still have to watch both as a full concert. i might do that tonight. But I think both orchestras were great but the balance between Clay and the orchestra was better in Tulsa. I am frustrated cos I haven't found a complete ETYGA clip for Tulsa.

I haven't seen a full video clip yet, but there is a beautiful full audio clip from LauraQ. I know cuz it was the only freaking Tulsa audio clip that would play on my iPod last night! So I listened to it a few times. :)

070707_Tulsa_ETYGA_LauraQ.mp3

Edited by lickiest1

OK....like YSRN, I'm still guffawing over

I'm like, 'Whoa!'''
:lmaosmiley-1: :cryingwlaughter: and am rushing to nominate this for a thread title cuz he IS!

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, thank you Claygasm for wishing Alex a Happy Sixteenth Birthday! :F_05BL17blowkiss: This is the second time I've been away for a conference during her birthday---this one especially sucks. But last night Kenny took her and a few good friends to the midnight opening showing of Harry Potter and when I get back home, we're taking her and a few friends to Santa Cruz for the day and evening---gonna buy them day passes to all the Boardwalk rides and whatnot, send them off, enjoy some quality couple time at the beach and then meet them for dinner. Then they're all spending the night at our house.

So I think we're doing right by her, don't you? :lilredani: I lurve her. :wub:

Alrighty then! Off to another day of being Ms. Meeting Manager with the Mostest! :imgtongue:

Speaking of Harry Potter, what happened to Daniel Radcliffe? When he was younger, I thought he had the potential to grow up into being a major hotty. Now, not so much... He looks so short and kind of squatty in his real-life pictures.

lickest1, girl, where's the ________ countdown du jour?

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Yeah, there's that little thing about memorizing lines that might give him a little problem.

bwah

:cryingwlaughter: He would have to stay awake first............ :eusa_whistle: I think he stays up all night and sleeps all day.

Ok. I begged for someone to make me an avatar of Clay thrusting, pages ago, and was completely ignored. Now look what happened. Gibby came right in and took it out from underneath me. Well, I'll have you know little missy that I have just enough meaness in me to steal it from you and use it anyway. :imgtongue:

In fact I think instead of quoting the post with the picture of it in it, we should all use it as our avi. That way we can see it at all times, because I will never tire of watching Clay thrust that package at me. :Thud:

ldyjocelyn, I bet Clay is already aware of our board............

Edited by Clayzorback

On today's music:

The first part of this statement made me nod in agreement so much. And then he throws on the tag line that made me want to just give him a big ole hug.

Clay, from your lips to God's ears. I've been asking for that from Top 40 for a LONG time now, no matter the artist. If he can do that (and I sincerely hope that he can), I'll be a happy, happy camper.

`I think nowadays radio doesn't care how good someone sings. They just care whether or not people can fake having sex while standing up dancing to it. That's all they want.

Sadly true, IMO.

`I just heard about it not too long ago. I don't know what to think about it. I think it's kind of flattering, a little bit. Someone put some money into it. They think people are going to show up. I kind of want to see it. That way if they do make fun of me, they'll have to deal with me sitting right there. And then I will boo them loudly. :hehe

Wouldn't it be funny if he does see it, finds out that they don't really pick on him that much (from what I'm hearing) and then endorses the show?

BTW, CG -- I hope you have a fabulous time at the show. I'm really looking forward to your take on it.

On his Broadway aspirations:

`When you grow up in N. Carolina, you don't really think about being a pop singer. Maybe you might be a country singer. But when you sing in school, the thing that you do is theater. I never really had any aspirations to do (Broadway). But I'd never really seen a real Broadway play until after I got off of Idol. When I watch them, I'm like, 'Wow - people think I can do this?' I've seen Wicked, and I'm like, 'Whoa!'''

I just have a hunch that him doing something like Broadway would take the same kind of convincing behind the scenes as his writing a song was. I personally think he could do it, or should at least try....except for this....

Heh. :F_05BL17blowkiss: atinal

Happy birthday Alex! Your Mom is a good one, even if she's obsessed with a certain part of Clay's anatomy...

lickiest1, I hope your son does better with his hitting in the near future!

Does anyone else have problems with spot's audio files? They are in .wav format. I loaded all of her Tulsa files to my iPod last night and was excited that I would have them for my walk, prior to the game, but the iPod refuses to play them. It loads them, I can see them on the display screen, but it skips each one after a second of trying to play it. Looks like I am going to have to run .mp3s of them all myself using Goldwave. Because her audio is crystal clear. Yesterday, while listening to the .wav's at work (which I downloaded, hee, still not sure why they don't fire me) I could understand every freaking word of the banter. Including the asshats shouting out from the audience.

I haven't tried to download any audio yet, so I don't know about that. However, I did download some Tulsa clack that I think has better sound than spot's, and that's from SLC. Much of her actual video is black (because she was hiding from the camera nazis), but she left the camera on. I really think the audio quality is fantastic, and I hope she gets the rest of the show up soon.

I am frustrated cos I haven't found a complete ETYGA clip for Tulsa.

I haven't seen a full video clip yet, but there is a beautiful full audio clip from LauraQ. I know cuz it was the only freaking Tulsa audio clip that would play on my iPod last night! So I listened to it a few times. :)

070707_Tulsa_ETYGA_LauraQ.mp3

I talked to spot on my way to the airport on Sunday morning, and she told me that she had gotten everything at Tulsa except for one song..."and then, that was one he was so funny on." So I'm going to guess that unless SLC has it, this might be some lost clack. Really sad too, because Clay, Quiana and Angela were so funny with that last note at the end. "ooooooooooooooo, ooooooooooo, ooooooooo" ad infinatum. I think it lasted for a good minute. Silly, silly people.

Clayzor, I totally spaced on you wanting that avatar. But you know what? I'm sure when the concerts roll around again, avatars will be changing practically daily...and he'll do some new thrusting...and that will be the end of us all.

Not to sound famewhorish, but I hope so. I know Quiana knows about FCA itself....but does she know about the message board? Hmmmm....maybe I should look at that membership list a little more carefully....

bwah

:cryingwlaughter: He would have to stay awake first............ :eusa_whistle: I think he stays up all night and sleeps all day.

Ok. I begged for someone to make me an avatar of Clay thrusting, pages ago, and was completely ignored. Now look what happened. Gibby came right in and took it out from underneath me. Well, I'll have you know little missy that I have just enough meaness in me to steal it from you and use it anyway. :imgtongue:

In fact I think instead of quoting the post with the picture of it in it, we should all use it as our avi. That way we can see it at all times, because I will never tire of watching Clay thrust that package at me. :Thud:

Ack - I didn't see your request, but I *did* see treenuts' pm (where are ya, treenuts?) and made her one, too. Hee! I think it's fiiiiiiiiiine idea for us all to use it. Can we really ever have too much thrusting Clay?

I have to hurry. I made a date for lunch today forgetting I have to pack and crap for a trip tomorrow. Sheesh, sometimes I wonder where my mind went. Oh yeah that's right. I lost it when Clay came into my life.

I wanted to share a picture of the wonderful keychain atinal made for some of us. So I thoiught what the heck, I'd take pics of some the things we got in our goodie bag at the party. Bored much, Clayzor? :cryingwlaughter: Thanks again, atinal. That was so sweet of you.

Here is one side of the keychain

giftbagamenitiesKeychain001.jpg

Here is the other side of the keychain. Also a picture of some boxes of Junior mints that were in our goody bag. There was also a cute ink pen. Each item had the name of the tour mentioned the date and Brady Theater info, etc on them, with pictures.

giftbagamenitiesKeychain.jpg

This is the little black gift bag. Lots of attention to detail. Had a frequent Flyer luggage tag in it, along with a bookmark too. Had info and pics on both sides.

giftbagamenitiesKeychain003.jpg

giftbagamenitiesKeychain004.jpg

Here was out lanyard and name badge. Laminated with info & pics on both sides.

giftbagamenitiesKeychain007.jpg

giftbagamenitiesKeychain006.jpg

We got a fan. I wished I would of brought it to the concert. As you can see from that sexy hot picture of sweaty Clay, it was hot in that theater. All the tables in the dining room were covered with tons of 2x3 photos of Clay for the fans to take. Great choices of pics, too. I took 4. Hee

giftbagamenitiesKeychain005.jpg

I would also like to give a shout out to sheiladownunder. My friend who designed that emblem Of Clay standing on the state of Oklahoma, singing into the mic. There is a pin made from that too. She gifted me with one.

It's okay. I happen to love my "Crotch Grab" Clay avatar, too. Hee

OK, going back a ways to catch up from last night....

1) If anyone here gets a M&G, could you ask Clay a question for me please? I've just finished watching the classics clip AGAIN, and I'd LOVE to know who chose the songs for it. How much of it was Clay? How much of it was Jesse? How much of it was Clive? (Whoops....sorry. *g*) Seriously, I'm guessing that a great deal of the song choices were Clay's idea; I'd just like some confimation....

Why yes, I will definitely ask him those questions for you, ldyj, if my freaking M&G email would ever arrive! ;)

Cute as hell. And duh, it only took me how many shows to realize his "forgetting" was on purpose! It's the fan interaction segment -- well the planned one. Heh!

OK, I just now heard the audio of this. Sounds like he is holding the mic out to people in the audience, asking them to sing from the lyric sheet? Heh, might be better if he sang it once or twice so we could get the gist of the way it goes, first. I'm with those who would love to hear him sing it fully one night. I am sure the audience will sing the chorus to him without much prompting!

Back to spreadsheets and Tulsa audio.....

ldyjocelyn....what song are you talking about here?

Clay, Quiana and Angela were so funny with that last note at the end. "ooooooooooooooo, ooooooooooo, ooooooooo" ad infinatum. I think it lasted for a good minute. Silly, silly people.

Conference is going well...my boss "asked me out on a date" for tonight---said he wants to make sure I get out and have some fun because I'm doing such an 'awesome' job. :blush: Actually, a bunch of staff went to South Beach last night and are suffering today because of having too much fun...I stayed here and chilled and am full of piss and vinegar today! According to my boss, though, I might be dragging tomorrow...heh. :whistling-1:

Can't wait to give Alex a call to wish her a happy 16th!...but the time difference PLUS the fact that she'll probably sleep WAY in today after seeing Harry Potter at midnight...I have to wait to embarrass her by singing "Happy Birthday"---I'm going to get some staff friends to sing with me over the cell phone! :lilredani:

You know, when I study that thrusting gif (which, of course, I am only NOW thinking of doing...) I can actually see an outline of that part of the male anatomy---no, no THAT part, you sillies! I'm talkin' 'bout that hipboney, side slanty curvy line thingy...The tee shirt kinda clings when he thrusts and then pulls back and then...

:blink:

:Thud::Thud::Thud:

ldyjocelyn....what song are you talking about here?
Clay, Quiana and Angela were so funny with that last note at the end. "ooooooooooooooo, ooooooooooo, ooooooooo" ad infinatum. I think it lasted for a good minute. Silly, silly people.

Whoops, sorry I didn't mention that -- it's for ETYGA. (Another of those songs that was really sold to me after the show that night...) You can hear it in the LauraQ audio that they take the last note and mellisma up a storm with it. It was incredibly silly to watch, and I would not be surprised at ALL if this turns into the note holding contest of the 2007 tour.

You know what guys? We're SLIPPING! This hasn't been posted in 2 pages!!!

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif