# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Hello from the Big Apple!!!

First - "Idol: The Musical" is BAAAAAAAAD!!!n It has NOTHING to do with Clay, but a lot to do with TERRIBLE acting, writing and directing!!! I'll write more when I get home.

So, when we checked into the internet on my friend's brother's computer, my friend checked her email and she won a M&G in Philly!!! She is beside herself! Muski knows her. She is, shall we say, excitable when it comes to Clay! She was literally hyperventilating!!! It was fun to watch. She will be a wreck for the next 6 days! I think I am glad I am not responsible for getting her there as I am always running late and she would kill me! Or she wouold die of a heart attack because I was later thah she thought I should be!!

I am so happy for her, though, because she has wanted this for sooooo long!! Its fun to see someone that excited!!

Of course, now I am a teeny bit jealous. Do you think they are really just choosing locals for the M&G because if they are, I am screwed.

Talk to you all later.

Hello from the Big Apple!!!

First - "Idol: The Musical" is BAAAAAAAAD!!!n It has NOTHING to do with Clay, but a lot to do with TERRIBLE acting, writing and directing!!! I'll write more when I get home. .

BWAH...can't wait for this review...

Of course, now I am a teeny bit jealous. Do you think they are really just choosing locals for the M&G because if they are, I am screwed.

Talk to you all later.

Nah. A Claynadian just won one for one of the NY shows. I thinks it's just the odds are greater since more locals than non would be in attendance anyway.

GOOD LUCK though!!

I am watching this silly little don't forget the lyrics show and am cracking up imgaging clay on here... he'd lose even if every single category was Clay Aiken songs. :cryingwlaughter:

OMG, Couchie, the exact same thought crossed my mind when I watched that show. It's a good thing he supposed to be doing "Are You Smarter than the Fifth Grader", because I'm afraid if he went on this show to raise money for BAF, he'd leave in the hole. I love him so anyway though.

av-14763thrust-2.gif

av-14763thrust-2.gif

av-14763thrust-2.gif

av-14763thrust-2.gif

Don't you just the love the high quality of my posts lately? :hubbahubba:

I do indeed. Time to decorate the page again.

YES LET'S....

So now I can talk about Harry Potter!!

The movie was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!! We saw it at the IMax, where the announcer said the screen is 6 stories high! It was definitely big!! They did a great job of condensing the story into 2½ hours without messing it up too much. There were a few sidesteps from the book, but not too many. The special effects were amazing, and different from the last movie. The villianess played her part incredibly well, as did the new character.

Do we have a Harry Potter thread??? :RedGuy:

And so, that being said......

5 DAYS TILL PHILLY!!

9 DAYS TILL THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!

:dancingpickle::dancingpickle::dancingpickle::dancingpickle::dancingpickle:

I am not caught up on my Tulsa clack yet, need more rest first.... LOVE the flashing rivet!!!

:lmaosmiley-1:

hee Atinal. Yep...he'd owe THEM money. heee. What a fun show. I love Wayne Brady. And what a great first contestant. They gave away too much in the previews though.

Harry Potter Thread

ETA: Have meant to say since yesterday...lickiest1 is cracking me the hell up every time I see it. And I just love how LdyJ and Ansa were quick to say they didn't do it..... :whistling-1:

cha cha - I saw HP today, too, and loved it!! I went with my niece, and will go again with hubby and my two daughters this weekend. I'm so looking forward to seeing it again! My review is the HP section Couchie just mentioned.

I think we will have to buy two 'Deathly Hallows' books, so that my daughter and I don't fight over it. Hubby had to run to the store again after the sixth book came out because my daughter and I couldn't agree which of us would read it first. LOL!!

Edited by Gibby

cha cha - I saw HP today, too, and loved it!! I went with my niece, and will go again with hubby and my two daughters this weekend. I'm so looking forward to seeing it again! My review is the HP section Couchie just mentioned.

I think we will have to buy two 'Deathly Hallows' books, so that my daughter and I don't fight over it. Hubby had to run to the store again after the sixth book came out because my daughter and I couldn't agree which of us would read it first. LOL!!

Gibby - I've ordered 3 HP#7 books!! One will most likely leave with my #2 daughter when she returns to school in SF!

FWIW - I've just posted some impressions and info (read: spoilers) about the movie in teh Harry Potter thread... thanks for the link couchie! I never woulda found that!

for good measure..........

av-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gif

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Edited by cha cha trusty

Believe or not, I haven't actually downloaded any clack - awaiting a certain minion who claims I'm writing "fanfic" - I know where you live now missy! - it has made it really, really clear that where you sit makes a fair amount of difference in the sound quality.

*Sighs resignedly then stops daydreaming and works on this first batch...*

ETA: (sorry, lickiest, but the connections are maxed out right now; Eva is processing, though)

I've sent the files to Eva but for those who can do XViDs, the first batch of Houston files are here as torrents. EasyDownloader only needs to be done once; and if you already have a BitTorrent client like Azureus don't even need it. *scans the real estate ads for something far, far away*

Edited by Scarlett

for good measure..........

av-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gifav-14763thrust-2.gif

Ooooo... Are we measuring now? :hubbahubba:

And I just did a long double take on this from Scarlett:

"I've sent the files to Ivana but for those who can do XViDs, the first batch of Houston files"

I thought (hoped, dreamed, prayed, promised my second born...) that this was meant as X as in X-rated :RedGuy:

So whose got the measuring tape?

Edited by treenuts

Sorry for post-hoing, apparantly, but I wanted to add that I was watching spot's Tulsa Banter & ATD as well as WISYS and THE MAN was in fine voice! Mighty fine voice. I really loved this ATD.

But I also gotta to say the boy needs to get himself a stylist! pronto! Please, Clay!!

You cannot come to Calif. with that hair or those saggy ass jeans. Now get on it buster.

Are you listening, Clay?

I Love you :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Congrats to your friend (and to all the winners), but seriously, don't make me come over there and smack you! :cryingwlaughter: The stoopid mass hysteria at the OFC over the "same state" rumour has me just rolling my eyes. How many people out of state are going to have to win before they realize that it's just statistics and probability? More same state people attend each concert than out of state people. Therefore the majority of winners will be from the same state. Seriously, it's all math. Last week, I predicted that at least one Canadian would win for a NY show, because I know that there is a large contingent of Canadians attending. And guess what? One apparently did. :eusa_whistle:

ETA this was posted by butterflyshine in the M&G Winners thread at the OFC. Hopefully it will end the angst.

The meet n greets are randomnly drawn, the only requirement is that you have purchased a ticket for the concert. While you are free to speculate, please make sure you are stating it as an opinion. And please remember this thread is to celebrate the winners, not make them about them winning.

Strangely enough, my email hasn't yet arrived. *refreshes inbox again* But all is not lost - I still have 4 more shows to be drawn.

*Sighs resignedly then stops daydreaming and works on this first batch...*

I've sent the files to Ivana but for those who can do XViDs, the first batch of Houston files are here as torrents. EasyDownloader only needs to be done once; and if you already have a BitTorrent client like Azureus don't even need it. *scans the real estate ads for something far, far away*

Waaaah, looks like y'all have already crashed Scarlett's server.

:medium-smiley-070: :medium-smiley-070: :medium-smiley-070: couchie, that was just for you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by lickiest1

I hope Clay is taking steps to stay in concert mode over the break. And that steps don't include grinding on the bridesmaids when he sings "Everything I Have" at at his friend's wedding ceremony, belting out "Like A Virgin" for the happy couple's first dance, eye____ing the wedding photographer, or explaining to the groom's grannie what "I get sprung" means.

Well girls I am getting ready to catch a plane here in about an hour or so. Probably won't see much of me for the next 4 days.

Thanks for sharing the Houston swag with us. I loved that poster. So funny.......

Those two pics of Rivet Clay was a delight to wake up to this morning. Good luck to all for meet and greets.

The Package thrust picture is now my siggy at OFC. :eusa_whistle:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Until we meet again...........I will leave you with this...........

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif

Cute image from Jesse's MySpace page, from the BAF Gala:

JesseJamieClay.jpg

treenuts, I respectfully disagree with you on his look for this tour. I think the hair is adorable (it honestly looks the same to me as the BAF Gala hair, just a bit more messy). As for the jeans...well, yeah....I'd like tighter ones. But I think that Clay thinks he'd get arrested if he had on tighter jeans while singing OPP. Know what I mean?

I'd totally forgotten about Clay saying he's going to appear on the 5th Grader show. I actually think that will be kinda fun for him.

Wah! I want Scarlett's videos! And the server is dead! Wah!

Have fun Clayzorback! See you in a few days!

OK, now I'm curious about CG's reaction.....

treenuts wrote:

You cannot come to Calif. with that hair or those saggy ass jeans. Now get on it buster.

Are you listening, Clay?

Well you can come to New York and Michigan with both, Clay. Slurrrrrrrrrrrp.

And since those saggy-ass jeans gave us the anything-but-saggy front, I'll go ahead and give ya one of these too. smack.gif How cool that your mom is going to a concert! Too bad you have to miss out on the pre-party stuff though.

No M&G for me either.cry.gif

Clay on Fifth Grader... do you suppose there is any way at all that his results will get to remain a surprise for the viewing (read: me) audience? I wonder how many have staked out the studio already? Heh.

Edited by cindilu2

Scarlett, darling, like moving would protect you from the two crooked fingers?!?!? BWAH HA HA HA HA!

I can't believe y'all have killed the servers!

rcknrllmom, I'm sorry you felt a little left out - hell, if you coming to Calif, you know I would demand that you wear the tiara, then people would confuse you with me and you would be inudated with minions! It's fun!

I, for some odd reason, really like hip thrusting Clay. I must study it more to determine the reason....

I, for some odd reason, really like hip thrusting Clay. I must study it more to determine the reason....

Here...let me help.

:allgood:

---

Sorry not to be much in the way of like...you know...conversation but RL (read: work) is sucking up all my energy this week. [rant] I hate people (read: the public) right now. I have a potential job transfer coming up in the Fall. I will have to commute for the first time ever, 40 mn one way as opposed to 5. Yikes. Probably not much more in the way of money but, blessedly, I will not have to work with the "public" any longer. It's sad in a way because it's something that I think I'm really very good at. But it wears on a person to be bitched at about the same shit over and over and over. [/rant]

I love Clay and wish with all my being that I could just get paid to follow him around the country. *sigh*

On that note... I gotta go get bitched at somemore... :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jamar1700

Scarlett, darling, like moving would protect you from the two crooked fingers?!?!? BWAH HA HA HA HA!

I can't believe y'all have killed the servers!

rcknrllmom, I'm sorry you felt a little left out - hell, if you coming to Calif, you know I would demand that you wear the tiara, then people would confuse you with me and you would be inudated with minions! It's fun!

IF I could figure out how to get to CA..you have a deal! LOL....I am about ready to just stick out my damn thumb!!!!!!!