# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

I hope you have a good trip, treenuts! Do you have an mp3 player or an ipod that you can take, so you can at least listen to Clay?

I've been caring for my parents for the last week. I go home tomorrow. Yay!!!!! I love my parents, and all, but there's just no place like home. Even if there are teenagers there.

Hey, I want some good quality Tulsa mp3s for my treo. Any suggestions? I saw that Scarlett's Houston clack is up, including mp3's. Cool!! Now I'm on the hunt for Tulsa. Any suggestions?

Rivet.jpg

I LOVE that picture. I don't know what he's really doing, but it's a great WTF? face/pose. :lol:

Believe it or not, last night I was watching JNT06 clack. It started out me looking at YouTube for something and running into Chardonnay's Banter montage thingies, which are awesome. I watched every single one. Dayum, he was yummy! Anywhooo... It reminded me of two of my favorite moments from that tour, not counting singing of course. If you'll indulge me in the midst of this summer tour, these are them... Clicky for the video to play.

th_youwonacontest.jpg

th_c36cce94.jpg

He just CMSU! I cannot watch either one of those without laughing out loud!

Ok, back to summer....

Atinal... loved your recap. It sounds like you had fun!

treenuts... :nanaonacid:

lickiest... count down, count down...5 more days 'till Philly!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!1

Yep, bring it on Clay. I don't know about anyone else, but it seems like when Clay tours it always goes by too quickly. Then it seems like forever until we see him next.

Hopefully we'll see him soon after the tour ends... not Clay Aiken's soon!... :huh:

YSRN, thanks for those, they are a scream. What does he say after, I think they were written by Kelly Ripa but I don't know. Should have something...???

"I shoulda kept my hand over her mouth while it was there, huh?"

OMG Isn't he just gorgeous?????

My SIL asked me today if I was becoming a fanatic? Hey there is no becoming about it! I am and VERY proud of it (and him)!!!!!!!!

Me too, merrieeee!

fan2 (făn)

n. An ardent devotee; an enthusiast. Short for FANATIC.

And as to the claims of No ass on Clay .... here the reBUTTal:

070201_GMA_UnicefVisit_SecretlyLove.jpg

Not an ostentatious butt ... but a nice firm cutie-patootie one in tight pants will do nicely.

Gibby, hands down the best audio clack from Tulsa, to me, is spotlightlover's. I know ldyjocelyn disagrees with me, and prefers SLC's. But those don't sound as good on my iPod, for some reason. So I guess it's personal preference - in any case, they are both very, very good quality.

Hi everyone. Back from NY. As I was driving from the train station home, muski calls me. She asked me to tell everyone that she finally got out of the hotel in Miami!! She was VERY excited - so muc so she wanted me to be sure to tell you all that she was heading straight to Target to buy some underwear!!

:RedGuy:

Yeah, I thought I missed something too! Maybe she'll tel us the significance of that later!

Play - RE: Idol: The Musical..... I just thought it was a very bad production. Everyone leaving the theater was mumbling how bad it was. The highlghts for me were the opening scene and the fact MY screen name was used!! That CMSU! It will be interesting to get your take on it.

Scarlett's clack has been vaulted?? Oooooo! I guess I have some downloading to do!!!

Thank you, lickiest, for the recommendations for mp3s! I'll try both of them. BTW, I get a chuckle every time I see 'lickiest' instead of 'luckiest'. LOL!

Well, I'm glad that Muski's buying some underwear! I mean, commando is okay sometimes, but certainly not when running in the back room once in awhile to watch clack. Underwear is a necessity when watching clack, as she should well know.

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

bananatype.gif My new blog --Aiken's Symphony Show Sizzles in 'Texahoma' -- features Not.Just.Us/Clayversion stories from the first three concerts, photo/graphic interludes, etc. Many thnx to the fans -- ** waves to KAndre** -- who let me share their stories! The blog is at the OFC and Carolina On My Mind.

Awesome recap, atinal! :clap:

YSRN -- love the videos!

Beautiful, Cindy! I saw your wallpaper as I was about to hit SUBMIT. Thank you, Baby Jesus, Singer Man has inspired her! That really is exquisite. Makes me sad I blogged a few hours too early. For sure, next time! :wub:

Thnx for the recommendations on the mp3 downloads. I'm halfway there. :Tour3:

Have a riveting evening! I think that's the new by-word of the Clay Nation! :eusa_whistle:

Caro listen.gif

Edited by Carolina Clay

First of all, just wanted to see my new avatar in action. Yes, I'm down with OPP.

OMG Isn't he just gorgeous?????

My SIL asked me today if I was becoming a fanatic? Hey there is no becoming about it! I am and VERY proud of it (and him)!!!!!!!!

Me too, merrieeee!

fan2 (făn)

n. An ardent devotee; an enthusiast. Short for FANATIC.

Yeppers! I'm proud to be a fanatic, and I'll argue with anyone who gets in my way. BTW....keepingfaith, I love that your sister now seems to be one of "us" as well. Go sis!

And as to the claims of No ass on Clay .... here the reBUTTal:

070201_GMA_UnicefVisit_SecretlyLove.jpg

Not an ostentatious butt ... but a nice firm cutie-patootie one in tight pants will do nicely.

Yum....really yum. Butt (haha) I still think that's cheating. He has a great butt....when he's bending over. His butt when he's standing up, though...just not so much, IMO. Now, I do have to claim ignorence with the stories lickiest1 and cindilu was telling today....so maybe that would change my mind a bit. *g

Lover All Alone wallpaper from one of scrpkym's lurvely pics.

Regular

th_LAAHouston1024x768.jpg

:::dies:::

*mouths "thank you"*

Great blog Caro. I simply love your style.

YSRN, I've always loved that clip with him and the top 5 albums of the year. Such a selfdepricating man...and yet one who knows how to turn the situation on its ear.

Oh, and I too watched the Chardonnay "best of the banter" clips this past weekend, in the hotel in Houston. That is one funny DVD!

Finally, if anyone is interesting in reading a novel, here's my link to my Tulsa recap.

Ah, saw a nice little Beavers article in my google alerts with ideas plucked right from Clay fan boards all about the album he hates and his throwaway tour. LOL.

I think I need to watch some clack. Am I the only one that hasn't watched clack. Two more weeks and I can be semi virgin.

Ah, saw a nice little Beavers article in my google alerts with ideas plucked right from Clay fan boards all about the album he hates and his throwaway tour. LOL.

I think I need to watch some clack. Am I the only one that hasn't watched clack. Two more weeks and I can be semi virgin.

I'm *mostly* a Clack virgin. Just LAA and The Classics (and Angela) for me.

So Beavers is writing off Clay with Clay's fan's own ammunition? Nice.

You guys have been cracking me up and making me smile all day..hell for the past few days......

Atinal..I loved your suggestion of making our own tour book for a keepsake..hey maybe with FCA members recaps ..of course then we couldn't really finish until after the shows. I loved your recap.

Muski..on her way home YAY.

Carolina Clay..great blog

Lickiest..still makes me giggle

Cindilu..great wallpaper

WOW, I just watched Scarlett's Houston IWTKWLI. It is fantastic. I've read some had some sound issues in Houston depending on where they were sitting, but man Scarlett and her camera sure didn't have any issues. That video is professional quality, at least it seems so to me.

Well, looks like we all have new titles under our avatars. I love the title under my avatar - 'body guard.' I think this is the BESTEST title. I mean, just look at the body I get to guard! It's sexy and thrusting and masculine and GAH!!!

Thank you so much for making me a body guard. Yummmm!

:hubbahubba:

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif

Edited by Gibby

Well, looks like we all have new titles under our avatars. I love the title under my avatar - 'body guard.' I think this is the BESTEST title. I mean, just look at the body I get to guard! It's sexy and thrusting and masculine and GAH!!!

Thank you so much for making me a body guard. Yummmm!

:hubbahubba:

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif

bwah...see Ansa...told ya they'd prefer body guard to security :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Just had to pop in, say hi! and try out my new avatar. I love all the new ones but think for now I'll stick with one that doesn't move - not to say all the thrusting and grabbing and whipping and what not going on around here aren't all kinds of rawrrrrrr . . .

But after being knocked down and around and up for days by the riveting rivet, anymore gyrating would likely see me crashing my boat right onto the man's rocks and I would hate to be held responsible for any permanent damage to one's said lighthouse - it's such a proud, upstanding sight to behold . . .

Whew! I feel better now - got the smutting out of the way early - I traveled to Tulsa with two dear friends who don't, let's say, appreciate the fine art of smutting near as much as I do - thought I was gonna die!

I will have a Tulsa recap tomorrow - which won't come near measuring up to everyone's here - but until then let me say how great it was to meet Clayzorback, ldyjocelyn (damn, you are TALL woman!:D), and atinal - loved hearing how you got your screen name! and our dear Scarlett - who saved one of her many hugs for me - what a truly beautiful lady you are - it was my honor to finally meet you; Rcknrllmom- I'm so sorry I missed you and Kayla! Definitely next time!

Okay, that's it! I'm starting a new "Things I Need To Do Before Every Clay Concert" list:

#1 Work on better communication with Clay friends (and not just before concerts, but all year round)

#2 Check on smut comfort levels of said friends prior to making traveling & lodging arrangements :)

#3 Buy an FCA t-shirt!!!

and after Tulsa, I'm also adding these to the list:

#4 make sure hair and eyebrows match (not a pretty visual, is it? nope nope nope!)

#5 make sure you actually try ON outfit sooner than 10 minutes before you leave for concert to make sure you can breathe

#6 buy stock in Nair, or Neet, or whatever the hell other depilatory product you're going to need to buy a gallon of

and while I'm mentioning them - Yay for the DCAT07 shirts! I had no idea who Clayzor was, but she had on a shirt so I went right up to her, and knew she was one of the good ones! and she definitely is!

Thrilled about the prizes you all won - me, nada - but ah well, the wonderful times with a lot of old and new Clay friends more than made up - and my home Clay shrine already runneth over with the pretty and hawt. Have photo-quality printer, will travel.

I almost met Kandre - I sat right next to the bar in the lounge all night after the concert and saw her at the bar (a LOT:) but everytime I was going to introduce myself, I found her deep in conversation with a gentleman and didn't want to interrupt. Your dress was lovely K and your limp looked like you were hurting - glad you had that bar to lean on :P

Oh my ((((((laughn)))))) I'm so sorry you missed the concert and I'm so sorry I'm late in telling you - lots of hugs going your way

Thanks for all the pretties and hawtness today - butt, hair, hips, rivet - anything moving on the man is all good!

eta - oh lordy! I'm a dog walker!? Yikes and ouch!! Say no more Couchie, I promise I'll post more. Couldn't I be an ornament hanger instead? anything? but a dog walker? *hangs head in shame* :lmaosmiley-1:

Edited by PuddinsJoy

But after being knocked down and around and up for days by the riveting rivet, anymore gyrating would likely see me crashing my boat right onto the man's rocks and I would hate to be held responsible for any permanent damage to one's said lighthouse - it's such a proud, upstanding sight to behold . . .

Now that is smutting at its finest! Subtle, yet visually stimulating to those of us with dirty vivid imaginations. hee :eusa_whistle:

OOOh...a new name! Wonder what it is...I haven't looked at past pages to see what my 'designation' is....I hope it's Package Unwrapper. :hubbahubba:

Last day of the conference! :Tour3: Got to make it til 2 pm or so...then gonna TRY to grab a couple hours on the beach or poolside with a frosty beverage in my hand before it's time to head out to the airport...I'm ready to get back to the wonderful Bay Area and its glorious weather in which I can function without worrying about the efficiency of my anti-persperant all the time! Lawd Jesus!

The cruise was a smashing success last night, except when one of the students connected HIS iPod to the sound system.. :cryingwlaughter:

Gotta go...I got to watch Scarlett's IWKWLI last night---Grade A, Premium Clack there woman! This must've been BEFORE you started filming from the floor? :F_05BL17blowkiss: