# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Fine, then! :medium-smiley-070: If Gibby's gonna just swoop in here and take MY avie! WELL! I'll just take the tab of Clay's bursting zipper and yank it!

so THERE! :medium-smiley-070:

:Thud:

I mean really.

Look.

THERE. :hubbahubba:

In case anyone is interested I posted a little thing in the Houston thread. It's not really a re-cap more like wandering thoughts!

It's tough to write anything when your desk top consists of the bus line pic from Tulsa. It's hard to write when you keep minimizing to look at it! :hubbahubba:

Edited by merrieeee

THANK YOU, ldyjocelyn!! It's BEEAAUUUTTIIIIIIFFFUUULLL!!! YUMM!!

I'd give you a private concert with Clay if it were in my power. Instead, I'll just have to post more often so you can see it. :) And I agree - it will be a popular avatar on the Clay boards! Oh, well, I'll be one of the first to have it . . .

Aw, Muski, so sorry. I just really wanted it.

But a bursting zipper that seems to be on its way down is darn suggestive, too. Yum!! Hmmm, if the zipper tab is already on its way down, it could be grabbed between one's teeth, and . . . well, I'll leave it to your very fertile imagination . :)

I love ya, you know, Muski??

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAYGASM!!!!!

:00003653: :Pogo0: :00003653::Pogo0: :00003653:

Edited by Gibby

Hey ldyj lookee here

The adjective scintillating has 3 meanings:

Meaning #1: brilliantly clever

Meaning #2: marked by high spirits or excitement

Synonyms: bubbling, effervescent, sparkling, sparkly

Meaning #3: having brief brilliant points or flashes of light

Synonyms: aglitter, coruscant, fulgid, glinting, glistering, glittering, glittery, scintillant, sparkling, sparkly

If those two words aren't smutty they should be!!!!

Oh and yes...now you ask...we are brilliantly clever!

Why, thank ya', cindilu! I love to put a picture in my iPhoto and play with it---adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation (gah), sharpness (ohmy)....

And ldyj...I think Clay would get a kick out of reading a message board where the women can be smart, witty, silly, serious, profound, lustful, absurd, funny as shit, sincere, thoughtful, insightful, opinionated and still be respectful.

Not such a common situation around ClayLand, donchaknow.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And with that I bid you all good night! I'm pooped and have to get up early again tomorrow to do it all again...

AND I need to make plane reservations for me and Carrie for the Nationals. Kenny and the head coach are renting a car and driving with all the team equipment! They're gonna have a blast!

ETA: HEE! I just noticed that right under my new avie are the words, "Advanced Member"...

Indeed.

Edited by muskifest

muski, I so agree -- I love this board, and I'd like to think that Clay would too. And yes, the juxtaposition of your avi and your membership status is rather, uh, profound. Hey couchie, weren't you planning on changing those soon? *g*

play, no one is getting a private concert...sadly. OTOH, I'd like to hope that if someone did get a private concert from this board, they'd invite all their friends. :lilredani:

I'm bringing over a quote from the Houston concert thread, with something I've been thinking about for a while after this past weekend....

Growing up in England everything I saw on TV consisted of not just singers but phenomally talented entertainers! It was easy to become jaded when you got used to seeing that all the time. I would put Clay up against any one of those guys any day! When some of them came on to the tv screen everything stopped and they held you glued to the screen until the show was over. Clay is, in my mind, that kind of person. If he were to perform across the pond he would be a smash hit. I just know it.

merrieeee, I was planning on mentioning something similar to this in my Tulsa recap. Damn you... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Seriously, I know exactly what you mean -- the man simply knows how to put on an entertaining show. He's got charisma to burn, energy out the wazoo, a fantastically quick wit, and oh yeah, a voice that slays. He is truly the entire package. Heh. After the Tulsa show, I think it was Clayzorback said that Clay was born about 50 years too late, and I think that's kinda true. He'd fit right in with those old school variety shows...even possibly Milton Berle, perhaps? (I keep thinking about Clay doing his Cher vs. Milton in his dresses...for some reason. Don't shoot me.) I know this isn't a real popular idea in the fandom, or maybe on this board even, but I proudly hold on to it.

Clay Aiken is an ENTERTAINER. And that's the box I want to put him into. *g*

OMG...I was going backwards and I see....someone has a birthday!!!

Dear Claygasm

:bday2: :bday2:

can;t wait to get to know you at our CA4fer

hope you had a great day

I didn't say "private concert".

Sheesh, try and be silly and no one reads what you write.

Stomp..... Stomp ...... stomp....................stomp

A lovely little letter, 's' is.

171575318-M.jpg

Ooooo! Sweaty Clay!!! I love me some sweaty Clay!!! :hubbahubba:

av-14763thrust.gif:whistling-1:av-14763thrust.gif :eusa_whistle: av-14763thrust.gif

It's like a virus that keeps multiplying...

Can't ever have too many thrusting Clay's!!!

Gibby - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post often!!!!!

Thanks again for all the birthday greetings! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I have air conditioning!!! I had a good dinner and tomorrow I get to play in NY! My time off is going all too quickly and I still have so many things I NEED to do!

Like download more clack.....

Heh...thing is that with Clay...it would have to be a 'privates concerto'...cause he's just too....advanced...for a mere concert.

:whistling-1::hubbahubba:

Okay, okay.....I really am going to bed now... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay, I just tried to make this my avatar, and the board won't allow it because it's too big. Yeah, yeah, we all know it is (see RI clack). How can I make it smaller so it will fit?? ROTFLOL - I can't seem to write anything about this avi without it being smutty. Anyway, any help I could get in making it the size that it needs to be to fit on the board would be much appreciated.

And no stealing, ya'll hear?????

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

av-14763thrust.gif

ETA: And here's an offering for anyone who can help with the avi. The rest of you, just scroll by. Heeee! Dare ya to try to just scroll by sweaty, hawt, passionate Clay!!

171575318-M.jpg

ok I want that for my avie...where did you find it Gibby...wondering if there is more where it came from.

I didn't say "private concert".

Sheesh, try and be silly and no one reads what you write.

Stomp..... Stomp ...... stomp....................stomp

oh dang Play, you should have waited five more minutes cuz I got it. I giggled.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLAYGASM

I hope you had a wonderful wonderful day.

And yeah LdyJ...I'm going to change those designations..sooooooooooooon...apparantly Clay's version of soon.

Which one - thrusting Clay, or sweaty Clay?

Sweaty Clay...and I'm trying it out for my avie...I just usually like permaswooned pictures and haven;t seen more posted.

COnversation - there is converstaion here? all I see is that same picture posted and multiplying - EEEP

Another day shot. OK, must clean fridge now and make fresh ice cubes.

Yes my life is that filled with little tasks. I have not left my airconditioned back room all day.

Sweaty Clay...and I'm trying it out for my avie...I just usually like permaswooned pictures and haven;t seen more posted.

According to a post at CV, she hasn't had a chance to edit her pics from the last concerts yet. I think 'sweaty Clay' is the only one she's posted so far. Hawt, isn't it? Makes a mighty nice avi!

Edited by Gibby

According to a post at CV, she hasn't had a chance to edit her pics from the last concerts yet. I think 'sweaty Clay' is the only one she's posted so far. Hawt, isn't it? Makes a mighty nice avi!

Ah thanks...I thought I missed her pictures somewhere...