# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

During the JNaT, Jesse was much more reserved. Now he's an integral part of the show, which makes it that much more fun to watch.

Spot finally uploaded The Way You Make Me Feel from Tulsa. I've been waiting for this because it was so hysterical to watch on stage. It's at least as funny on video. And the vox. Oh, my goodness, the man was in great voice.

Cute as hell. And duh, it only took me how many shows to realize his "forgetting" was on purpose! It's the fan interaction segment -- well the planned one. Heh!

Jesse is a.dor.able!

Edited by YSRN

Happy Birthday, Claygasm! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sally told me she posted two Greek tickets over here. It took me forever to find them, but they are under Tickets, not the Tour Thread. I'll "almost" be there; she's giving me a cellcert. :lol:

Thank goodness, we are getting some rain. North Carolina has been awfully HOT! That's HOT, not HAWT! :eusa_whistle:

Caro listen.gif

During the JNaT, Jesse was much more reserved. Now he's an integral part of the show, which makes it that much more fun to watch.

ITA. He's one more foil for Clay on that stage, and a darn cute one at that. Talented musician too.

Spot finally uploaded The Way You Make Me Feel from Tulsa. I've been waiting for this because it was so hysterical to watch on stage. It's at least as funny on video. And the vox. Oh, my goodness, the man was in great voice.

Cute as hell. And duh, it only took me how many shows to realize his "forgetting" was on purpose! It's the fan interaction segment -- well the planned one. Heh!

You know, I wondered about that. Yes, I'm gullible, why do you ask? Seriously, I think it probably started out as a song he WOULD sing -- but after one night in Houston he just said "ah, screw it. Let's have fun instead."

God, I love him.

Wah, no one has answered my plea for grinning Clay from either Houston or Tulsa! WAH!

Wah, no one has answered my plea for grinning Clay from either Houston or Tulsa! WAH!

Geez, what a whiner! :cryingwlaughter:

Try the CV Concert Hall Threads - starting at the end of each thread, as they begin with the cellcerts, and grow as recaps and pictures get added. EmeraldEyes has copying all the posts with pictures into the individual threads. If you scroll around, you may be able to find what you're looking for.

CV Tulsa Thread

CV Houston Thread

OMG...I love those picture^^^ Especially the sticking out his tongue pic. (imagine that. lol)

Even his dorkiness is a thing of beauty. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just stopping in to say :00003653: Claygasm!!! :balloons:

KAndre...thank you for the never-ending recap. It was wonderful! :clap:

Edited by laughn

HELP! I have a favor to ask someone here who's also a member at the Clackhouse. For some reason, I can't log on anymore there! I had my computer set so that I was automatically set...I'm using it here at the conference and my boss was messing with stuff on it when we couldn't get internet, and that made me have to log in again here and at EAYOR...and both worked fine. But when I tried to do the same at CH, it keeps kicking me back to a page saying I've entered an invalid user name or password..

I double and tripled checked and everything....

PLUS I emailed to the address given for such things and actually got a reply email with a link to reset a password, but when I click on that link I get to a page that says "Not authorised"! I tried another email but got no response.

Another interesting twist. I can click on the main CH site, then click on the Vault and I get to it immediately without even having to enter a user name or password! But I can't log in to the CH SITE!

If anyone who's here AND there could let an admin know of this trouble, I'd appreciate it...I can get PMs here. I evidently (by my personal email notification) have a PM sitting in my inbox at CH, too, but I can't get to it! :scream:

Thanks to whoever has the time and inclination to help.. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Almost the end of a long-assed day. Whew! Up at 6 am...It's 5:45 pm now and I haven't been back to my room today. Hardly been sitting at all...but the last function of the day is winding down by 7 pm, hopefully, and then some colleagues are going to do SOMETHING---maybe a jaunt to South Beach, maybe just some booze here at the beach...I haven't placed a foot on the armrest out the door yet today! :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by muskifest

Oooo, Bottle! Thanks for the link to the CV thread. How did I miss this one?

01Houston.jpg

:hubbahubba:

Think this may be cause for a new avie for my birthday!

ETA: Muski - you can get into EAYOR???? I've been trying all day and all I get is "IPS Driver Error"!!

Edited by Claygasm

Muskie for a rapid resolution to things like CH signon, I find posting in the public area is the best way to get attention. Are you solved or do you still have that problem? Almost no one answers the e-mail anymore. Edited by playbiller

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to both CG and bottlecap for their suggestions. CG, I took one of the pictures you suggested as my avi yesterday (the one by snowdrop). It seems though that there aren't many full-out grin pictures from those two shows. I'll keep looking though...like you have to twist my arm or anything.

I keep forgetting to congratulate muski's daughter for being such a good pitcher lately! I hope everything with your plans works out though....

ETA: I just PM'd geekette over there for you muski....

Play, thanks for the suggestion. I did just that!

ldyjocelyn---super, thanks!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: To you both....Now I need to check in on this last function of the day and hope they decided to call it quits early! :clap:

Oh, and CG? That new avie and its bigger rendition are damned "slide-off-the-seat" hawt! :Thud::hubbahubba:

Anybody have a seating chart for Clay's concert in San Diego? The ones I see online don't reflect the table type seating...Thanks..

And in my reply PM to artquest, I asked her how the Houston and Tulsa concerts compared....she suggested we bring that question to Main...I wasn't at both, but have watched CLACK from both and am still basking in the afterglow of the Houston one...What do you guys think? I mean, beyond the fact that some of the women in the Tulsa audience needed to be gagged and....then gagged again.

ETA: Thanks all who helped re: CH...I'm back in now...

Edited by muskifest

Anybody have a seating chart for Clay's concert in San Diego? The ones I see online don't reflect the table type seating...Thanks..

And in my reply PM to artquest, I asked her how the Houston and Tulsa concerts compared....she suggested we bring that question to Main...I wasn't at both, but have watched CLACK from both and am still basking in the afterglow of the Houston one...What do you guys think? I mean, beyond the fact that some of the women in the Tulsa audience needed to be gagged and....then gagged again.

ETA: Thanks all who helped re: CH...I'm back in now...

I can only base it on cellstream and clack....I think Clay has to work a little bit more in Tulsa because of the audience. It did bring out a lot of funny...but it also ruined some gorgeous audio clack because there are times the audience would scream in the middle of a song.

Based on video clack...I still have to watch both as a full concert. i might do that tonight. But I think both orchestras were great but the balance between Clay and the orchestra was better in Tulsa. I am frustrated cos I haven't found a complete ETYGA clip for Tulsa.

TWYMMF...I thought it was an honest mistake in Houston but when it happened again in Tulsa...I knew it was deliberate. I wonder if he will change this up for Philly.

I would really love it if he sings this song without the schtick at least once...I know it is fun but I think his voice is awesome on it.

Comparing Houston and Tulsa, to me, is like comparing my two favorite children. It's hard, you know?

Houston had a gorgeous comfortable venue....but I think the sound was rather muddied, both for Clay and the orchestra. The Tulsa venue was hot and not really attractive....but the sound, for some reason, was much better to me. Yep, surprised me too.

As far as Clay's performances go -- I personally thought he was in stronger voice in Houston. It seemed to me that he was straining a bit toward the end of BYLM in Tulsa. On the other end of the spectrum, though, he seemed to be full of "piss and vinegar" more in Tulsa, probably because of the crowd.

Individual songs -- I thought the classics medley was better in Houston, because I'm still cracking up over him getting on his knees during 1999. LAA, to me, was better in Tulsa. I think the sound problems had much to do with that.

Finally, ITA with everyone who would really like to hear him sing TWYMMF. I enjoy his goofing off with it, but I do think he'd do justice for that song.

Okay, I just tried to make this my avatar, and the board won't allow it because it's too big. Yeah, yeah, we all know it is (see RI clack). How can I make it smaller so it will fit?? ROTFLOL - I can't seem to write anything about this avi without it being smutty. Anyway, any help I could get in making it the size that it needs to be to fit on the board would be much appreciated.

And no stealing, ya'll hear?????

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

av-14763thrust.gif

ETA: And here's an offering for anyone who can help with the avi. The rest of you, just scroll by. Heeee! Dare ya to try to just scroll by sweaty, hawt, passionate Clay!!

171575318-M.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Okay, I just tried to make this my avatar, and the board won't allow it because it's too big. Yeah, yeah, we all know it is (see RI clack). How can I make it smaller so it will fit?? ROTFLOL - I can't seem to write anything about this avi without it being smutty. Anyway, any help I could get in making it the size that it needs to be to fit on the board would be much appreciated.

av-14763thrust.gif

Wouldn't dream of it, but I wouldn't mind if everybody on the board quoted your post.

and reposted it....

av-14763thrust.gif

av-14763thrust.gif

Wouldn't dream of it, but I wouldn't mind if everybody on the board quoted your post.

and reposted it....

av-14763thrust.gif

ok...sigh

av-14763thrust.gif

Here ya go Gibby! (I just saved it as an avatar setting in my photobucket account. That is one of the best features of photobucket!)

Do I get a private concert with Clay for helping you?

I'm not sure that you can truly compare concerts solely from Clack. It's cliche, sure - but it's true just the same. As wonderous and precious as Clack is, it really doesn't do justice to the live performance. It's a wonderful reminder of what we've seen, and an absolutely priceless gift for those who can't see him live - but it's not the same thing.

I'll be happy to offer comparisons from the threefer starting one week tomorrow!!! :Thud: